Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. (38339 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Stanbic IBTC Bank Aptitude Test. / First Bank Aptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by yuddy2(m): 8:49am On Dec 10, 2012
polipompom: Good morning all. Feels so good 2 b part of d team of successful NLnders. I had my test @ VI y'sday and got my congratulatory txt l8r in d evening. U guys av bn so helpful by dropping some of d interview tips, I'm sure it'l b helpful 4 us interview hopefuls.
@ sashaa, stanjohn and odas already invited 2 TS, m happy 4 u guys.
@ yuddy2, congrats 2 u. Let's hope 4 d best as we expect our interview invite.
polipompom, I already congratulatd you on the other NL thread.Email me@onejuly05@yahoo.com so we cn plan for the interview sections.cheers
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by polipompom: 10:59am On Dec 10, 2012
K bro. W'l surely xchange mails as d interview stages progress.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sammykaro: 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2012
I wrote my test since saturday at VI Oº°˚˚°º, haven't got any result text till now. So worried
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by Beesorlar: 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2012
I wrote d test in APAPA last sunday,got a congratulatory mssg dat I passed,so seriously hopin dat we wil be called for interview in d next 2wks.just joined u guyz here,and am so hapi 2 b part of ds forum.All I have is U my Lord.Perfect it all for me.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by zitaspears: 12:59am On Dec 11, 2012
I wrote at vI training school on sunday and I got my text dt I passed am soo thankful to God am trying to put myself in d right mind set for the interview I read banking and finace don't know wat I will be asked
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by yuddy2(m): 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2012
Interview invite in. I'm due for Sunday. Any extra tips from my predecessors. Sassha, Stan and others.you guys have been awesome already, but anythng extra
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sashaa(f): 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2012
yuddy2: Interview invite in. I'm due for Sunday. Any extra tips from my predecessors. Sassha, Stan and others.you guys have been awesome already, but anythng extra
wow, dats fast. Did u write in abuja?
Just get ur nice suit ready, know your c.v well, and pray for God's favour

1 Like

Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by faithco: 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2012
@sashaa,I will really appreciate if u can hint me on wat d dresscode is like for a lady. How were u dressed,tanx
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sashaa(f): 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
faithco: @sashaa,I will really appreciate if u can hint me on wat d dresscode is like for a lady. How were u dressed,tanx
congrats, dear. The dress code is strictly formal. A suit is a must. Skirt/trouser suits anyone. Just be smart. Try and avoid bright colord ones, tho. Black, grey, brown are ok. I wore a black skirt suit with a white camisole. The most important thing is to look like u will fit in their work environment. And dont forget another important accessory, a nice smile!
Wishn u guys success
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by stanjohn57: 1:38am On Dec 12, 2012
Congrats Yuddy and all who made it! Plz endeavor to go through previous posts on this thread, it will surely give Ɣ‎​☺U̶̲̥̅̊ an insight.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by yuddy2(m): 11:43am On Dec 12, 2012
stanjohn57: Congrats Yuddy and all who made it! Plz endeavor to go through previous posts on this thread, it will surely give Ɣ‎​☺U̶̲̥̅̊ an insight.
Will do, sir
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by ria24: 2:26pm On Dec 12, 2012
sashaa: I dont have owerri as my address and two of my friends who both live in owerri havnt been called.

Pls dear I'd like to know if you will be dropped during the first interview if you don't have your original waec result. Bur if I get called back for the second interview I"d def bring it along. Wat do you think. Kinda scared tho' I have my statement of result wit me.thanks
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by yuddy2(m): 3:48pm On Dec 12, 2012
ria24:

Pls dear I'd like to know if you will be dropped during the first interview if you don't have your original waec result. Bur if I get called back for the second interview I"d def bring it along. Wat do you think. Kinda scared tho' I have my statement of result wit me.thanks
no worry, jare. we on same boat. i just confirmed, if you have anything that will show them ur result, maybe waeconline print out or somethng.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by ria24: 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2012
yuddy2:
no worry, jare. we on same boat. i just confirmed, if you have anything that will show them ur result, maybe waeconline print out or somethng.

Ok thanks dear bur we will have to produce the original durin the second stage of interview. dats what some1 told me. Are you in lagos too? I'm in lagos tho' wrote my test this month.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by Beesorlar: 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2012
@yuddy,where and when did u do ur test?cos I did mine in lagos on d 2nd of December.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by stanjohn57: 1:05am On Dec 13, 2012
@ Yuddy and Ria, if Ɣ‎​☺U̶̲̥̅̊ guys can afford it, then better go with ur original cert cos if really as Ria said that Ɣ‎​☺U̶̲̥̅̊ will have to present it at d 2nd interview, then that means there won't be time. Our 2nd interview was just d following day for some ppl and d 2nd day for others.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by ria24: 7:45am On Dec 13, 2012
stanjohn57: @ Yuddy and Ria, if Ɣ‎​☺U̶̲̥̅̊ guys can afford it, then better go with ur original cert cos if really as Ria said that Ɣ‎​☺U̶̲̥̅̊ will have to present it at d 2nd interview, then that means there won't be time. Our 2nd interview was just d following day for some ppl and d 2nd day for others.

Lol that's for owerri and abuja. In lagos it takes up to 2 months b4 you are called for your second interview.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by zitaspears: 11:13pm On Dec 13, 2012
cryI dnt ve my waec original bt I ve d photocopy I had to take back cos it wasn't clear at all I hope they accept dt oo
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by ria24: 11:24pm On Dec 13, 2012
zitaspears: cryI dnt ve my waec original bt I ve d photocopy I had to take back cos it wasn't clear at all I hope they accept dt oo

Have u done the test and where r u based? Dey'll only accept it durin ur first interview but after that you have to provide the original for ur second interview. Photocopy won't b accepted.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by zitaspears: 7:05am On Dec 14, 2012
Am based in lagos and yes I did pass d test I hope collecting it frm weac won't be a problem.God help me oooo
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by conniecastle: 11:33pm On Dec 14, 2012
had my medical assessment on the 15th in abuja last month and havent been called yet concerning T.S. Don't know if dere's any1 wit a similar situation...plsss hola. Am getting jittery!
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by slyifeanyi: 9:11am On Dec 15, 2012
[quote
author=conniecastle]had my medical assessment on the 15th in abuja last
month and havent been called yet concerning T.S. Don't know if dere's
any1 wit a similar situation...plsss hola. Am getting jittery![/quote]

Are u an Owerri or Abj TS hopeful?
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by Gloswety: 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2012
Pls those that wrote their test dec 1st in apapa any news about interview?has anybody being called pls I want to know I have being waiting since then,I don't reside in lagos.am early waiting for replies.thanks hux
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by ria24: 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2012
grin
Gloswety: Pls those that wrote their test dec 1st in apapa any news about interview?has anybody being called pls I want to know I have being waiting since then,I don't reside in lagos.am early waiting for replies.thanks hux

U'll have to wait dear, its till next year. Lagos is very slow unlike owerri and abj. So chill
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by polipompom: 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2012
@ ria24, it's true lag is slow bt hw authentic is ur statement d@ interviews in lag wil b next year? Or u r jst speculating based on d trend of our predecessors?
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by ria24: 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2012
polipompom: @ ria24, it's true lag is slow bt hw authentic is ur statement d@ interviews in lag wil b next year? Or u r jst speculating based on d trend of our predecessors?

Lol I juss feel so tho' my opinion
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by conniecastle: 11:43pm On Dec 15, 2012
my test and interview took place @ owerri bt was sent to abuja (which is closer to me) 4 medicals. Don't know if dey hv startd calling those dat had medicals @ abuja concernin training school.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by yuddy2(m): 3:01am On Dec 17, 2012
Interview sessions over. Sucess confirmed. May the almighty be praised.Good luck to the hopefuls.I also say a big thank you to sasha, stanjohn and every other person who helpd prepare me for these sessions.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by akaymotus: 8:18am On Dec 17, 2012
yuddy2: Interview sessions over. Sucess confirmed. May the almighty be praised.Good luck to the hopefuls.I also say a big thank you to sasha, stanjohn and every other person who helpd prepare me for these sessions.

Congrats yuddy!, pls did u go with your original WAEC result?? What are the likely interview questions? God bless
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by akaymotus: 8:18am On Dec 17, 2012
yuddy2: Interview sessions over. Sucess confirmed. May the almighty be praised.Good luck to the hopefuls.I also say a big thank you to sasha, stanjohn and every other person who helpd prepare me for these sessions.

Congrats yuddy!, pls did u go with your original WAEC result?? What are the likely interview questions? God bless
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by faithco: 9:42am On Dec 17, 2012
God has done it for me,tanx sashaa! And to everyone waiting,God will give u a sucex story like mine!
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by polipompom: 10:13am On Dec 17, 2012
Amen. If u accept d@ prayer type 'Amen' smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Helpful Tips For Graduates With 2.2. And Lower Grades / Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? / Jobs at Total

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.