Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

my sour affair. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / my sour affair. (1567 Views)

My Affair With A Generous Aristo / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? / Having an Affair With My Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

my sour affair. by sitasie(f): 6:14am On Sep 25, 2012
hmm.
Re: my sour affair. by daisyella: 6:28am On Sep 25, 2012
Lol J̲̣̣̣u̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ ignore dem and βε̲̣̣̣̥ happy u realised dat U̶̲̥̅̊я ex is a lunatic and U̶̲̥̅̊я friend a backstabber,let ¶τ̲̅ go, the'll still βε̲̣̣̣̥ tired
Re: my sour affair. by tellwsdom: 7:28am On Sep 25, 2012
I have a GUN oo....Incase sad undecided
Re: my sour affair. by AtheistD(m): 8:17am On Sep 25, 2012
sitasie :
hi pals, its quite unbelievable that my Ex is pulling me down through a close friend.
When I was dating him I discovered he was married to one woman with four babies from different women,I cornered him but he totally refused to admit the truth,so I decide to get myself out of the thing coz I didn't want to termed a 'home breaker'
th breakup was so dramatic.
after him realising that I av left him, he new the joints I used to hang with my friends, so I just saw him popping in one afternoon wen with my friends,he came straight to knelt dwn and gripped me hard then screamed my name out claiming he wants me back and he is not married, it ws so embarrassing especially wen all of us were ordered out of the place by the security men.
eight months later,I got into a new affair that I ended publicizing on FB. and that's wen th drama unfolded, he went on Facebook, searched for my friends and picked out the one I used to communicate mostly wth,he bribed her 10k.
the ladies a "true" friend, we shared alot a friends, she used to come stay at my place.......so many things friends do,
she came at my place one day and took my phone in pretence of transferring MP3 via blue tooth, that's wen she took my guy's phone no.and email address and forwarded them to my Ex.
Believe me people it was unbearable,
my ex forwarded all th text we had bin exchanging wen in love to my lover,he sent him photos we took. wen making love and out wen having fun, and claimed that that happened just a week ago.he even lied to my love that I had aborted his three babies,he named to him all the places and hotels we had ever bin to with him'ex',he even requested that they hook up for more!
despite all this,my neva uttered a single word to him,neva text him back and he took th courage and stood by me.
the storm was jst too mch for me to bear until we had to intiate the Police in the whole thing. the guy cooled down en kept off after realizing how supportive my guy was.recently I snooped on his Fb wall and he changed status to married, anniversary is four years bak!
as they say,"th guilty ones always run wen they are chased"my friend never picked my cols ever since,she went a head to blacklist me.
wot is bothering me most is the fact that oflet, this gal is tormenting me psychologically, she is now texting me en calling me names, gold digger, prshocked:s:t:i:t:Ute,useless, murderer! jst bcoz my ex lied to her that I used to bad mouth her.
am abit weak and any time I read from her it really puts me down bcoz I can't tell wot they are upto owing to the fact they both have our contacts! am told nowadays they are seen hanging out together, the most interesting fact, the lady is a divorcee!
so my question is:WHAT IS THIS DUO AFTER IN MY LIFE why the monthly msgs and insults frm the lady?
Are you really 100% innocent in all of this? Be honest. I don't think you did all the abortions etc but I have an odd feeling that you might have kept up communication with your ex while dating this new guy and you also said a few nasty words about your friend while dating your ex.

Aside from that you ought to run a mile from your friend. She is evil and vindictive. She was used by your ex to really put you in a tight corner.
Re: my sour affair. by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 25, 2012
You can change your mobile number too......and pray my dear, for guidiance and protection.......if you are not guilty in anyway, no need to be scared.
Re: my sour affair. by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 25, 2012
Its simple, blacklist their numbers from your phone. Use this app "truecaller" if you have one.

Block their facebook i.d. That way you'll never have to worry over threat/insultive msgs.
You can also do that on your mail..
And then move on with your life!
Re: my sour affair. by tobechi20(m): 9:13am On Sep 25, 2012
I tink there is sth u are nt saying op. Tel d whole truth
Re: my sour affair. by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 25, 2012
Your current boyfriend is a rare breed! Such level of composure comes with deep-rooted intelligence and a great deal of patience. Cherish him.

With the exception of married couples, people should desist from making such nasty videos of themselves or sending nude photos across. The end result is usually devastating.

Life can be so unfair though, the solutions usually come around when you've outgrown the problems.
Re: my sour affair. by 190theclown: 9:21am On Sep 25, 2012
daisyella: Lol J̲̣̣̣u̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ ignore dem and βε̲̣̣̣̥ happy u realised dat U̶̲̥̅̊я ex is a lunatic and U̶̲̥̅̊я friend a backstabber,let ¶τ̲̅ go, the'll still βε̲̣̣̣̥ tired

are your normal
Re: my sour affair. by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 25, 2012
I suggest you report them to the police again.. shekena
Re: my sour affair. by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:33am On Sep 25, 2012
Dear Sitasie,

Everyone has given you enough advice. Inaddition to that, you should:
1. Stop hanging at the places know by your so called friend and ex.
2. Block and blacklist them on social networking sites, emails and phones.
3. Cut off from the so called friend. Never have anything to do with her. If later she feels sorry and wants both of you to be cordial like before, don't bother.

I'm of the mindset that at times, one needs to do away with some set of people in one's life. Everybody that comes into your life is for a reason; once that reason is met, everyone should disperse. Life is not forever.

This is why I hardly have many friends; the less the number, the better for me.

This is to all ladies: STOP taking pictures of your "Adamic nature". All the stories I've read concerning these acts end up hurting the affected individual later. Some of you will use your today to destroy your tomorrow.
Re: my sour affair. by DukeNija(m): 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2012
Just relax and enjoy your new relationship, cos there's nothing they can do to you.
Be thankful he's found someone new in your friend so he'd be off your back.

Avoid them, Ignore them.
Re: my sour affair. by sitasie(f): 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2012
[quote author=Atheist:-D]
Are you really 100% innocent in all of this? Be honest. I don't think you did all the abortions etc but I have an odd feeling that you might have kept up communication with your ex while dating this new guy and you also said a few nasty words about your friend while dating your ex.

Aside from that you ought to run a mile from your friend. She is evil and vindictive. She was used by your ex to really put you in a tight corner.[/quot

lol...that guy's personality cannot allow me to secretly communicate wth him,despite I feel am soooo comfortable with my current Guy thus no nid to kp in contact wth the ex.the problem is that after that long he still wants to see me low! he is very unpredictable, can't jst tell his next move.

that thing of abortion I thing he uses it as tool to beat his exes psychologically,coz he once told me that he broke up wth his ex bcoz she aborted his baby,so why didn't he breakup wth me after th first abortionlol why was he allover my life and begging me to hav his love if really an abortion can kp him off frm a gal?
finally thanks for th encouragement and contribution.
Re: my sour affair. by sitasie(f): 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2012
tobechi20: I tink there is sth u are nt saying op. Tel d whole truth

its either you have gone through an exact script in life and u know the missing links or you have a hand in my script,plis whch role did u partake? just to know so that I can recollect myself from there.
help me fill in the missing words in the passage.

(1) (Reply)

Am So Dejected!!!my Husband Says My Food Is Salty / Is It Advisable For A Lady To Become A FULL TIME HOUSE-WIFE? / Do you know what is the Real meaning of HELLO? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.