Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Having an Affair With My Cousin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having an Affair With My Cousin (38625 Views)

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / My Affair With A Generous Aristo / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having an Affair With My Cousin by goldenoc(f): 9:50am On Aug 02, 2005
Is anything wrong in having affair with my cousin

My people another wahala don burst.

l want to know whether there is something wrong in having affair with one's cousin. What l means by affiar is "laying on him, holding him and even kissing him." But not having sex with him.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by tcherokee(m): 10:09am On Aug 02, 2005
hmm na wa for this your posts o.

Anyway, of course everything is wrong with it I know it is being done and I know guys that have slept with their cousins under the excuse that it was their distant, distant cousin. But come on, give me a break, that's incest as far as I am concerned.

Why will you want to put yourself in a position in which anything can happen? That's just crazy. Of course, it is easy to get a crush on one of your relatives but to let it develop past that stage to when you start laying with him, kissing him, how long do you think it will take to start [sleeping with] him?

Flee from temptation; flee!
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by maame: 10:30am On Aug 02, 2005
It's too disgusting. Ah! How can you do such a thing? What if she gets pregnant? Are you going to get rid of it or marry your own cousin? It's too bad.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by uche777(f): 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2005
shei,
dats so so unheard of since u have gone to extent of even kissin him which is an intimate act,then in no distant time the unimaginable haba

wait have u asked urself so many questions like

wat if i get pregant ? cos eventually u ll end up sleepin with him ,is natural

rolleyeswill u marry ya own blood?

my dear u beta stop now abeg before u bring a cause unto yaself
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by solo2(m): 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2005
Afears with your cousin? totally wrong, even it MouthAction or what ever you call it .
please stop now before it will too late.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by nike4luv(f): 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2005
yea..its like..family, gettin married to ur own family..eww
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by maame: 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2005
please can you spare me this space as a nairaland member can i take this opportunity to ask of TWINKLEDEW another members email address and nairaland's email address please i will your kind gesture will meet my demand
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by twinkledew(f): 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2005
there is something wrong. i almost kissed me cousin once that was becos i was tipsy. but its wrong and wld never dream of doing that again
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by nddy(m): 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2005
cool its wrong
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by kazey(m): 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2005
Well some cultures allow marriages between cousins. People like Hausa's, Arabians and even some Asia countries allow cousins to marry themselves, not to talk of even just mere dating. It is highly encouraged, to keep the love within the family, i suppose.

Well the thing about the issue at stake is, does the culture of [b] goldenoc [/b]allows, having relationships with cousin's?

Well one thing i know for sure is Yoruba's, allow distant cousins this days, but close cousins, are not allowed. If your culture does allow you to marry such a guy, or lady, I would say why not?

If we say it is wrong? we should please state the reason why it is. We shouldn't just merely said, it is wrong and that means it is wrong.

People allowing it aren't barbaric.afterall we all came from the same father and mother. But I can't marry my cousins O tongue Reasons?
Just don't think it is a good idea, apart from the fact that everybody knows everybody, and they would be poke nosing into your marital affairs.

1 Like

Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by TaliTali(m): 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2005
What did you call him/her? If the answer is cousin then there is nothing as having a love affaire with him/her. So call it a mistake. Ok?
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Hndholder(m): 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2005
Cross cousin is not in Nigeria constitution but ok with some tribe. Is it allowed in your tribe?
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by tcherokee(m): 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2005
taking culture out of it, it is still not good. scientists discourage it cos according to them it encourages the hereditary diseases to become more pronounced within that family. imagine a family that has had hereditary madness before, there is a higher probability that if cousins from that family marry.......well.........
God save their children shocked
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Justmoi(f): 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2005
Of all the guys that are out there, why your cousin
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Chigszy(f): 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2005
Men, what is wrong with people? That is just plain wrong!  You just can not sleep with your cousin but if your culture accepts it then it's your call else hell no!!  shocked that just aint right!!

But I do have a confession. When I was younger, I did have a crush on my cousin but now that I think of it, eww! And he is not even all that I used to think he was rolleyes
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by kazey(m): 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2005
But i dont see people marrying their cousins having hereditary diseases. Yes doctors might say close relations. But cousins? are a bit far apart besides.

There are cultures that happily embrace the practice, even in Nigeria. So what are you guys saying here?

1 Like

Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by goldenoc(f): 9:05am On Aug 03, 2005
why is everybody speaking about having sex. l said laying on him, holding him and even kissing him, l didn't said having sex with him, some are even talking about marriage.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by tcherokee(m): 9:28am On Aug 03, 2005
Hey girl, by the time you start holding, laying and kissing, there is only one other thing that will be left. How long do you think it will take before a kiss goes deeper and you guys just lose control. You may end up regretting it at the end but common, the flesh is the flesh and there is only an amount of temptation it can take. Body no be wood o.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by objibb(m): 9:59am On Aug 03, 2005
Having an affair either oral or otherwise affair na affair.
It starts from LOOKs

then touching ,KISSING etc

You soon discover that you will no longer be satisfy then

you lose control the thing is SEX

that is what follows then HIV/AIDS or pregnancy Wise girl do not be too clever
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by drbigdaddyg(m): 10:20am On Aug 03, 2005
You people should leave the girl alone to justify herself. After all these prohibitions were made by men (culture); maybe, she might soon make it a culture marrying cousins and close relatives.

I beleive it'll soon come into existence if taken seriously.Afterall, I can remember bathing openly when I was 8yrs but, do it now. An 8yrs chick has boy/girl friend not to talk of knowing he/she is naked.

God help us.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Chxta(m): 10:30am On Aug 03, 2005
Sorry to be so blunt goldenoc, but you come from one sick region! I mean, look at the posts you have...

Going out with your sister's boyfriend...
How to jilt a guy...
Now it is having an affair with your cousin...

What is next?
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by legry(m): 11:51am On Aug 03, 2005
When i was young i fell crazy bin love ( lai lai i think lust is the correct word) with my cousin and between me and everyone here if she had shared my carnal thoughts with me then trust i would have gone straight into the action with her but like i said i was young then and i all i could think off was sex
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by TaliTali(m): 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2005
This is not like this situation holds true only to goldenoc's loccality. It is a global affair.

Did someone say there is no cousin relation with them here in Africa? It is a lie old boy. You are simply ignoring it to do things. na mop talk'am no be me oooo!
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by hotangel2(f): 3:56am On Aug 04, 2005
hmm.. it's suppose to be wrong, but i see nothing with it, i have kissed my cousin(s) before.

Note: I am weird.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by nike4luv(f): 9:46am On Aug 04, 2005
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by TaliTali(m): 10:16am On Aug 04, 2005
Those who go kissing their cousins are like dogs. the dog imprignanted it's mother when it all started like a play. Go on kissing and seeing no problem with that.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by nike4luv(f): 10:33am On Aug 04, 2005
gosh..kissing ur cozin?
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by solo2(m): 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2005
It is totally wrong to have an affair with your cousin.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by nike4luv(f): 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2005
i'm wit u
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by gina34(f): 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2005
hot -angel i bow for u.
it is very wrong to even think of it not to talk of doing it
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by nike4luv(f): 2:28pm On Aug 04, 2005
yea.gosh its like..ur family
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by gina34(f): 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2005
hot-angel  u hot no be small,abeg are u in nigeria. i wish am a man. i would love to meet u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage / Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.