Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. (7936 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Nairaland Members Who Probably have a crush Each other / The Best And Worst Sleeping Releationships For Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by ikekings(m): 11:47pm On Sep 25, 2012
Nawa ooo... Since hornipipe no dey for inside ring who should i cheer for?
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by abiL(f): 11:48pm On Sep 25, 2012
ikekings: Nawa ooo... Since hornipipe no dey for inside ring who should i cheer for?

Don't bother cheering, have some popcorn
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by 190theclown: 11:49pm On Sep 25, 2012
What exactly is going on HERE

Who started this thread without informing me angry angry
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 25, 2012
190-the-clown:
What exactly is going on HERE

Who started this thread without informing me angry angry

190! 190! 190!
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by ikekings(m): 11:50pm On Sep 25, 2012
abiL:

Don't bother cheering, have some popcorn
Thanks jare...
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by acidtalk: 11:50pm On Sep 25, 2012
Sexkills! Sexkills!! Sexkills!!!

How many times did I call you?
Why did you EDIT my thread?

I said your Best and Worst Members on nairaland and NOT Your Best and Worst ROmance Section members.

Your plans won't work.
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by 190theclown: 11:55pm On Sep 25, 2012
anyway since y'all nigerians cant keep to a single thread

i'll keep to it

Thank God im american anyway

Iyatrustee
All the boys except sexkillz, Raw and ikekings undecided
slimyem
Goldielucks
ALL THE GIRLS EXCEPT THOSE LISTED BELOW grin grin

dislikes
sexkillz undecided
ikekings angry angry
raw angry angry angry
shymexx angry angry angry angry angry
shollypopz grin grin
freecocoa undecided undecided
abiL cry cry

HATES!!

two people with a passion on this forum, dont even bother reading their post (they know themselves) undecided undecided
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by 190theclown: 11:58pm On Sep 25, 2012
flanrey:

190! 190! 190!

Who OPEN GOAT CAGE DOWN AGAIN angry angry angry
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by babyacidtalk: 12:00am On Sep 26, 2012
My People, they have finally succeeded in banning my father @ACIDTALK.

They always looks for the slightest opportunity to crucify him even when they bring the fight to his foot.

Well like I said earlier, I don't surface here because its of no use.

See the reason for the ban below whereas they saw nothing wrong in the insults the other dudes dished out first.

View Your posts (2304) | View Your topics (140)
Banned by sexkillz in Romance for Insulting the father of another. Ban expires on 11:51pm On Sep 28

Safe people!!! Peace out.
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 26, 2012
Dondav and hornipipe were also banned for involving parents. . .

Stop playing the victim.
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by ikekings(m): 12:04am On Sep 26, 2012
dabrake:
Sexkillz : used to hate him but the way he handled coolval222's thread has won my respect & likeness towards him.
On point!!! I love the way he handled the situation like a matured guy abi mod.... ##tuale to oga sexkillz joor...
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by Tenderly1(f): 12:06am On Sep 26, 2012
it looks like shollpopz has alot of enemies.

2 Likes

Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by babyacidtalk: 12:07am On Sep 26, 2012
sexkillz: Dondav and hornipipe were also banned for involving parents. . .

Stop playing the victim.

Why didn't you stop them from derailing the thread from the very onset? Afterall you were reading through each passing minute from when the thread started.

I know this cheap politics bro.

I am so sleek for this crappy excuse that they were also banned when deep inside you you know who the real target was.

d
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by 190theclown: 12:07am On Sep 26, 2012
Tenderly1: it looks like shollpopz has alot of enemies.

^Tenderly honey can we CORPULATE embarassed embarassed
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by abiL(f): 12:08am On Sep 26, 2012
190-the-clown:
anyway since y'all nigerians cant keep to a single thread

i'll keep to it

Thank God im american anyway

Iyatrustee
All the boys except sexkillz, Raw and ikekings undecided
slimyem
Goldielucks
ALL THE GIRLS EXCEPT THOSE LISTED BELOW grin grin

dislikes
sexkillz undecided
ikekings angry angry
raw angry angry angry
shymexx angry angry angry angry angry CONSIDERABLY THE MOST STUPEEEED ARSEHOLD ON THIS FORUM, NIGGA SO FULL OF HIS UGLYFACE
shollypopz grin grin
freecocoa undecided undecided
abiL cry cry

HATES!!

two people with a passion on this forum, dont even bother reading their post (they know themselves) undecided undecided

SHOLA!!! You see your life! What have you done to 190 oo
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by Tenderly1(f): 12:09am On Sep 26, 2012
i wonder why people hate sexkillz,he's not that bad
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by babyacidtalk: 12:10am On Sep 26, 2012
The same @hornipipe you claim you banned is still following this thread?

Sexkillz na wa for you!!!
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 26, 2012
190-the-clown:

Who OPEN GOAT CAGE DOWN AGAIN angry angry angry

One guy with benz 190
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by 190theclown: 12:11am On Sep 26, 2012
abiL:

SHOLA!!! You see your life! What have you done to 190 oo

Did you SMOKE MORO
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by Tenderly1(f): 12:12am On Sep 26, 2012
190-the-clown:

^Tenderly honey can we CORPULATE embarassed embarassed
seriously
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by ikekings(m): 12:12am On Sep 26, 2012
baby_acidtalk: The same @hornipipe you claim you banned is still following this thread?

Nawa ooo... Oga your tears are all over this thread... Go to the complaint section and cry nw...
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 26, 2012
baby_acidtalk:

Why didn't you stop them from derailing the thread from the very onset? Afterall you were reading through each passing minute from when the thread started.

I know this cheap politics bro.

I am so sleek for this crappy excuse that they were also banned when deep inside you you know who the real target was.

d
Should i also have stopped you from derailing your own thread? That i am a mod doesnt make me your baby sitter on your threads. I returned to this thread to meet a raucous, and i did what a moderator should do.

Stop playing the victim.
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by 190theclown: 12:13am On Sep 26, 2012
Its getting HOT IN HERE angry angry

Why are so many INMATES in here (Look at abiL look at flanrey, Acidtalk nkor he dey there)

What exactly is GOING ON HERE

who OPEN GATE!!

Sexkillz is it you undecided
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 26, 2012
baby_acidtalk: The same @hornipipe you claim you banned is still following this thread?

Ask him to comment. . .
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by babyacidtalk: 12:14am On Sep 26, 2012
ikekings: Nawa ooo... Oga your tears are all over this thread... Go to the complaint section and cry nw...

Who is this frog?
Abeg jump enter canal joh!
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by abiL(f): 12:15am On Sep 26, 2012
190-the-clown:

Did you SMOKE MORO

1) are you okay?

2) what is moro?
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 26, 2012
Jeez for chrissakes if you all had acted like the self acclaimed adults you are, i wouldn't have hidden posts nor banned anyone. My reactions were a direct result of your actions. . . Don't blame me.
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by babyacidtalk: 12:16am On Sep 26, 2012
sexkillz: Ask him to comment. . .

Abeg waka joh!
I know you more than you know yourself.
If you were Seun, na only 2 members you for don get. (You and your second Id).
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by ikekings(m): 12:17am On Sep 26, 2012
baby_acidtalk:

Who is this frog?
Abeg jump enter canal joh!
Hmm... Is that your best shot? Smh!!!
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by Tenderly1(f): 12:17am On Sep 26, 2012
i just want a blithesome journey in this forum
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by 190theclown: 12:18am On Sep 26, 2012
Tenderly1: seriously

What say you

hey tenderly nice 2 meet you
can we get to know ourselves better embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by 190theclown: 12:19am On Sep 26, 2012
Viewing this topic: Flygerian.(m), Ranoscky(m), hornipipe(m), Sunnystooth(m), flanrey(m), baby_acidtalk, sexkillz(m), ikekings(m), abiL(f), 190-the-clown, Tenderly1(f), [size=28pt]~SNAKE~[/size] and 5 guest(s)

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help! My House Help Is Seducing Me / What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed / Lay Your Head On My Chest And Feel Better, Lady Says, Shared Her Water Melon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.