Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:04 PM

Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America - Travel (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America (177151 Views)

U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / What Stops Nigeria From Having A Diversity Visa Lottery Program? / You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:39pm On Mar 18, 2013
Imcool: Hi gurus, is there any other documents needed to book my flight other than my international passport wit my visa on it? Ur prompt replies will be appreciated. Thanks

other document is your money..$#N
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by jidex001(m): 6:54am On Mar 19, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

pls give me ur email address
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Imcool(m): 8:01am On Mar 19, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

Copy dat brodaman...
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 8:31am On Mar 19, 2013
jidex001:

pls give me ur email address

just add ymail.com to my id.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by jidex001(m): 11:08am On Mar 19, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

just add ymail.com to my id.

ok bro
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Imcool(m): 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
Hi pals... My inquiry is directed to those who recently arrived US. Can one change one's naira to dollar in nigeria banks? If not how best do u advice i change my naira to dollar considering d most economic rate of exchange and also d fact that fake money(dollar) exist in naija. Thanks for ur prompt response.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by packaging(m): 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
Imcool: Hi pals... My inquiry is directed to those who recently arrived US. Can one change one's naira to dollar in nigeria banks? If not how best do u advice i change my naira to dollar considering d most economic rate of exchange and also d fact that fake money(dollar) exist in naija. Thanks for ur prompt response.
go to the bank wit ya passport(NB VISA must b within o orelse dem no go ansa u) tel dem u nid to change ya naira since u ar travelin soon. My bro did diz couple of months back...
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Opoki(m): 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
packaging: go to the bank wit ya passport(NB VISA must b within o orelse dem no go ansa u) tel dem u nid to change ya naira since u ar travelin soon. My bro did diz couple of months back...
Imcool: Hi pals... My inquiry is directed to those who recently arrived US. Can one change one's naira to dollar in nigeria banks? If not how best do u advice i change my naira to dollar considering d most economic rate of exchange and also d fact that fake money(dollar) exist in naija. Thanks for ur prompt response.
@packaging, i doubt they will even respond, i'll suggest you go through a link as in someone in the bank, betterstill, buy from a dealer on nairaland, you tell him to meet you in a particular bank.
@Imcool: Oya arrange sharperly, Go live your American Dream bro...can't wait to join you.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 19, 2013
Please how long does it takes to get ones green card and ssn in maryland
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by gunners4u: 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2013
i change my at airport
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Imcool(m): 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2013
gunners4u: i change my at airport
Is it wit the airline operators, banks or bearu d change? When was dat and what waz d exchange rate plz?
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Imcool(m): 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
Opoki:
@packaging, i doubt they will even respond, i'll suggest you go through a link as in someone in the bank, betterstill, buy from a dealer on nairaland, you tell him to meet you in a particular bank.
@Imcool: Oya arrange sharperly, Go live your American Dream bro...can't wait to join you.
thanks bro... Top gear arrangement on point...
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Imcool(m): 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2013
packaging: go to the bank wit ya passport(NB VISA must b within o orelse dem no go ansa u) tel dem u nid to change ya naira since u ar travelin soon. My bro did diz couple of months back...
Do u know d name of d bank he did dat? Thanks
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by gunners4u: 11:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
wit those aboki. 15,500 f0r 100 dollars
Imcool: Is it wit the airline operators, banks or bearu d change? When was dat and what waz d exchange rate plz?
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by papatee2: 3:38am On Mar 20, 2013
my bro. go to any bank dat does western money or money-gram, with ya passport, am very sure they will exhange it for you. @opoki abi wetin be him name, pls stop giving any advice dat someone here shld meet another person to do money exchange, its very risky cos we are faceless and who 100% sure that not all of us here are pure
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Imcool(m): 9:40am On Mar 20, 2013
gunners4u: wit those aboki. 15,500 f0r 100 dollars
Thanks but when was dat? Iu.s like a dollar is now more than 155 naira ooo...
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Imcool(m): 9:43am On Mar 20, 2013
papatee2: my bro. go to any bank dat does western money or money-gram, with ya passport, am very sure they will exhange it for you. @opoki abi wetin be him name, pls stop giving any advice dat someone here shld meet another person to do money exchange, its very risky cos we are faceless and who 100% sure that not all of us here are pure
thanks my broda.... Meeting anyone introduced here iz not even on my mind at all... Thanks bro...
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Imcool(m): 9:57am On Mar 20, 2013
Hi pals... Going to my former sch to get my transcript but it won't be issued if i don't provide where it will be addressed, i'm aware of this cuz i had d same prob sometimes ago wen i requested for it. Where do u guys advice i address it to? Just want to av it wit me in case of any unforeseen circumstance in US dat will require d need of my transcript. Will it be ideal if i address it to WORLD EDUCATION SERVICES? If it's ideal, do anyone knows their official address? I've searched thru their website but couldn't lay my hands on their address. Thanks.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Imcool(m): 10:20am On Mar 20, 2013
Hi gurus, just thought of something now. Can transcript be addressed as 'TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN'?
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by statesman22(m): 10:42am On Mar 20, 2013
www.wes.org ie the officail website of WORLD EDUCATION SERVICES for your information.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2013
Imcool: Hi pals... Going to my former sch to get my transcript but it won't be issued if i don't provide where it will be addressed, i'm aware of this cuz i had d same prob sometimes ago wen i requested for it. Where do u guys advice i address it to? Just want to av it wit me in case of any unforeseen circumstance in US dat will require d need of my transcript. Will it be ideal if i address it to WORLD EDUCATION SERVICES? If it's ideal, do anyone knows their official address? I've searched thru their website but couldn't lay my hands on their address. Thanks.

Please submit clear and legible photocopies of word-for-word English translations along with your foreign language documents. Please do not send original translation documents as they cannot be returned.
If you need to identify a professional translation service, you may contact University Language Services, Inc. (ULS) at 1-800-419-4601. (Outside the U.S., call 212-766-4111.) All arrangements must be made directly with ULS or any other certified translation service of your choice.

Please do not send originals in your possession unless specifically requested by WES.

If you have any questions about required documents, contact WES for further information.

To send documents to WES, please use the following addresses:

By Postal Mail
World Education Services
P. O. Box 5087
Bowling Green Station
New York, NY 10274-5087
USA

By Express Courier *
World Education Services
64 Beaver St, #146
New York, NY 10004
USA
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2013
Imcool: Hi gurus, just thought of something now. Can transcript be addressed as 'TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN'?

Use an address here in Nigeria and go there to pick it up.Make a photocopy and certify before u send to WES.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Imcool(m): 11:50pm On Mar 20, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

Please submit clear and legible photocopies of word-for-word English translations along with your foreign language documents. Please do not send original translation documents as they cannot be returned.
If you need to identify a professional translation service, you may contact University Language Services, Inc. (ULS) at 1-800-419-4601. (Outside the U.S., call 212-766-4111.) All arrangements must be made directly with ULS or any other certified translation service of your choice.

Please do not send originals in your possession unless specifically requested by WES.

If you have any questions about required documents, contact WES for further information.

To send documents to WES, please use the following addresses:

By Postal Mail
World Education Services
P. O. Box 5087
Bowling Green Station
New York, NY 10274-5087
USA

By Express Courier *
World Education Services
64 Beaver St, #146
New York, NY 10004
USA

Thanks broda... God bless
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Imcool(m): 11:51pm On Mar 20, 2013
ferdimako:

Use an address here in Nigeria and go there to pick it up.Make a photocopy and certify before u send to WES.
Thanks for ur prompt reply. God less...
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by jidex001(m): 7:11am On Mar 21, 2013
ferdimako:

From wes.org . They said transcripts has to be sent directly to WES by the institutions attended (http://www.wes.org/required/index.asp) and most school don't give out transcripts to student. how do you think that could be possible for him to make photocopies

and also these a form to be filled. which has to be attached with the transcript (place the form and academic record in an envelope, sign and seal the envelope across the back flap, and send it directly to World Education Services at one of the addresses below)
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Imcool(m): 7:37am On Mar 21, 2013
jidex001:

From wes.org . They said transcripts has to be sent directly to WES by the institutions attended (http://www.wes.org/required/index.asp) and most school don't give out transcripts to student. how do you think that could be possible for him to make photocopies

and also these a form to be filled. which has to be attached with the transcript (place the form and academic record in an envelope, sign and seal the envelope across the back flap, and send it directly to World Education Services at one of the addresses below)
ok thanks. I've gotten d address but how about the payment of the evaluation fees? At what stage will i pay it and how do i do dat?
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by jidex001(m): 7:47am On Mar 21, 2013
Imcool: ok thanks. I've gotten d address but how about the payment of the evaluation fees? At what stage will i pay it and how do i do dat?

I don't know that yet ooh.... smiley, i am also trying to get my done too. smiley. other forum mate can help on that. if i get it i will update u
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Remmy488(m): 10:53am On Mar 21, 2013
Broda u don't need to go through dt rigour, when I went for my own transcript february I told dem I wanted by handy bt dey insist I give them a US address in whch I gave dem my destinatn in US and it ws addressd to dt place bt I still got it by handy even wt my own copy of d transcript bt I gave dem smtin oooo pls I will advice u do dt cos u don't hve a wrking place yet neither hve u got admission in any sku whre it is required so I advice u get it by handy. By d whch sku is dt cos I got mine in less dan 2wks in OAUm

Imcool: Hi pals... Going to my former sch to get my transcript but it won't be issued if i don't provide where it will be addressed, i'm aware of this cuz i had d same prob sometimes ago wen i requested for it. Where do u guys advice i address it to? Just want to av it wit me in case of any unforeseen circumstance in US dat will require d need of my transcript. Will it be ideal if i address it to WORLD EDUCATION SERVICES? If it's ideal, do anyone knows their official address? I've searched thru their website but couldn't lay my hands on their address. Thanks.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Imcool(m): 12:24pm On Mar 21, 2013
jidex001:

I don't know that yet ooh.... smiley, i am also trying to get my done too. smiley. other forum mate can help on that. if i get it i will update u
Ok bro thanks... I'll be grateful to see ur update though i'll be having it handy now but still need d update in case of other time or if any need for it later arises
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Imcool(m): 12:31pm On Mar 21, 2013
Remmy488: Broda u don't need to go through dt rigour, when I went for my own transcript february I told dem I wanted by handy bt dey insist I give them a US address in whch I gave dem my destinatn in US and it ws addressd to dt place bt I still got it by handy even wt my own copy of d transcript bt I gave dem smtin oooo pls I will advice u do dt cos u don't hve a wrking place yet neither hve u got admission in any sku whre it is required so I advice u get it by handy. By d whch sku is dt cos I got mine in less dan 2wks in OAUm

Thanks Remmy... Just as if u knew what i actually did. I was in d school(IBADAN POLY) yesterday and d woman i met and complained to told me the same thing as urs. So i addressed it to my destination and it will be handed over to me by next week. I also gave her something sha... Thanks bro
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Remmy488(m): 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2013
Yea well done dt is it I lyk ur spirit bt make sure u re given a student copy dts ur own copy of it u can scan it for further usage.

Imcool: Thanks Remmy... Just as if u knew what i actually did. I was in d school(IBADAN POLY) yesterday and d woman i met and complained to told me the same thing as urs. So i addressed it to my destination and it will be handed over to me by next week. I also gave her something sha... Thanks bro
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Remmy488(m): 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2013
If u need it ltr it will be sent to u bt make sure u hve a contact of any of d staff dt work there

Imcool: Ok bro thanks... I'll be grateful to see ur update though i'll be having it handy now but still need d update in case of other time or if any need for it later arises

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (88) (Reply)

Lies Of Nigerians Living In America / Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja / Any Nairalander In Abidjan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.