Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America (176512 Views)

U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / What Stops Nigeria From Having A Diversity Visa Lottery Program? / You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:01am On Sep 29, 2012
Tiwanna: this is suppose to be an educational thread and not a thread where appalling words are thrown at each other. aby na so the thread wan carry start? you people should settle ya differences and keep this good work Mr adesoji started flowing. na wa ooo. sir soji abey continue ur work i support am 100%.

my sister na so God dey work o, at times you do something stupid not knowing na God's hand.I no need an angel to tell me say my grammar na apology wen I dey write.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:05am On Sep 29, 2012
dridowu: @Sir Adesoji, i aprc8 ds ur thread, have been following ur post frm Dv 2012, 2013 and 2014, am not yet a SELECTEE but i believe ds thread will useful to all dos already selected and for we the future selectee. English or no english i believe people understand wetin u dy rite.9ce 1 kip it bro
As 4 dos dat 1 teach us english, i don go buy new exercise buk oooooooo oya wen is d lesson dy start , also let d lesson stat 6am and end 9pm, witout break. Lol

Thanks for your support brodaman.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:13am On Sep 29, 2012
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 29, 2012
They've filed this year and I paid the fees. Do you have an idea of how long it takes and one can follow up.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:46am On Sep 29, 2012
salsera:
They've filed this year and I paid the fees. Do you have an idea of how long it takes and one can follow up.

For each type of application or petition they have specific workload processing goals and immediate relative petitions like yours suppose to be within 6 months of the receipt date (under normal circumstances).However, I have seen people waiting for one year before they got approval.You can follow up your case status by following this USCIS link egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard.do

1 Like

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2012
I made someone cry like a baby yesterday during lunch, when she asked her friend to pack all his food remnant and send it to Africa.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by femijck(m): 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2012
Gbenge 77: Give me a break!A professional title must always begin with a capital letter,do you understand?.
@Gbenga7
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:52pm On Oct 01, 2012
femijck: @Gbenga77 plz maybe u need to realise how serious and important dis trend is to most of us here...this not an educational or trend for comedians...plz if u're ok wit ur conditions nw, why nt stay off the trend so we can av our breathe...i guess ur stil a TEENAGER....S.O.J u be boss

Oh, my guy na you?I just read your post on 2014 thread, I beg do your own thing in a clean way,runs always backfire o, do your stuffs and pray, success is certain.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Kemzone2003: 12:11am On Oct 02, 2012
salsera:

Check the visa bulletins for October as reference example on family preference.

if u are not married yet..then you are F1 might take 5yrs but if you are married..then you are F3 might take 10yrs.

F1 that are current in Oct. 2012 were filed for October 8,2005

F3 that are current now were filed for in May 22, 2001.

Its a Marathon race my brother

Its a Marathon race my brother

1 Like

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2012
People!
let people learn from your experience "the good, the bad and the ugly",how you got your first job,your interview experience and other hidden opportunities that can be of help for new comers.Thanks
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by femijck(m): 1:32pm On Oct 03, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Oh, my guy na you?I just read your post on 2014 thread, I beg do your own thing in a clean way,runs always backfire o, do your stuffs and pray, success is certain.
amen bros na naija coz am oo...me dey vex for dis country o
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2012
femijck: amen bros na naija coz am oo...me dey vex for dis country o

If people were given the opportunity to choose a country,I believe nobody will ever click Naija.But that should not be an excuse for doing the wrong thing.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by dridowu: 10:54am On Oct 04, 2012
@Hon Adesoji, i guess since u are in the state and i believe u have already come across dos in the state tru DV Lottery, i want to suggest that may be u can invite them to this thread so that they can also contribute . Just Saying.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Tiwanna(f): 11:53am On Oct 04, 2012
dridowu: @Hon Adesoji, i guess since u are in the state and i believe u have already come across dos in the state tru DV Lottery, i want to suggest that may be u can invite them to this thread so that they can also contribute . Just Saying.

i like this idea.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:45am On Oct 05, 2012
dridowu: @Hon Adesoji, i guess since u are in the state and i believe u have already come across dos in the state tru DV Lottery, i want to suggest that may be u can invite them to this thread so that they can also contribute . Just Saying.

Thanks dridowu, I realy appreciate your advice,I thought of that too but I think things should take their natural course,I have seen people scaning through the pages and when they make up their mind they will surely make their contributions.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by nifty: 3:33am On Oct 05, 2012
adesoji did you say ur in contact with obasekola moses?we used to tlk on bbm nd he jst disappeared...........well we tryna adjust to the environment here........
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 4:37am On Oct 05, 2012
nifty: adesoji did you say ur in contact with obasekola moses?we used to tlk on bbm nd he jst disappeared...........well we tryna adjust to the environment here........

Yes, we are in constant contact since he came down,he is settling down gradually. Which part of the state are you Nifty?
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by nifty: 11:18am On Oct 05, 2012
i stay in richmond,virginia...............
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2012
nifty: i stay in richmond,virginia...............

Thanks nifty,I learnt Richmond, Va is two hours drive to Washington dc,how is life over there as in settling down, employment rate, accomodation etc, I know you are dv 2012 winner,can you just summarise your experience about the city?
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by packaging(m): 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2012
nifty: adesoji did you say ur in contact with obasekola moses?we used to tlk on bbm nd he jst disappeared...........well we tryna adjust to the environment here........
@nifty i heard from obasekola moses dis morni, he had issues wit his fone n had to format. I'll let him knw he nids to stay in contact.... Thanks
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by temmytanny(m): 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2012
@hi all, am stil going to comment about my experience here in TEXAS,just give me some time to get things straight
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by dridowu: 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Thanks dridowu, I realy appreciate your advice,I thought of that too but I think things should take their natural course,I have seen people scaning through the pages and when they make up their mind they will surely make their contributions.
like i said b4 it was mere just saying, i believe as tins dy go , dos already in d state will surely find there way to ds 1daful thread.
1 LOVE TO U ALL
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by mogzy(m): 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2012
temmytanny: @hi all, am stil going to comment about my experience here in TEXAS,just give me some time to get things straight

hi temmytanny, hope you are fine with your family there in Texas, so have you received your SSC and green card? what's the cheapest airline to go with to Dallas from Nigeria
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by temmytanny(m): 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2012
mogzy: ,

hi temmytanny, hope you are fine with your family there in Texas, so have you received your SSC and green card? what's the cheapest airline to go with to Dallas from Nigeria
am yet to get it cos of the issues i had with medicals. The cheapest flight to dallas is Emirates
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by mogzy(m): 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2012
temmytanny: am yet to get it cos of the issues i had with medicals. The cheapest flight to dallas is Emirates

did you go after your medical expiration date or a different issues on health matters?
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by temmytanny(m): 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2012
mogzy:

did you go after your medical expiration date or a different issues on health matters?
my medical expired in june(after 6months) but the information form lagos embassy says medicals is for 1years. after i arrived tru Texas,my passport was seized and was ordered to do another medical which has delayed my GC and SSN.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:15am On Oct 06, 2012
temmytanny: @hi all, am stil going to comment about my experience here in TEXAS,just give me some time to get things straight

I know temmy, all things works together for good to them that loves God.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:19am On Oct 06, 2012
Unemployement drops from 8.1% to 7.8%, things are getting better.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by temmytanny(m): 12:37am On Oct 06, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:
Unemployement drops from 8.1% to 7.2%, things are getting better.
7.8% not 7.2%, a big boost for Obama in this coming election and after poor debate performance
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 9:58am On Oct 06, 2012
temmytanny: 7.8% not 7.2%, a big boost for Obama in this coming election and after poor debate performance

Thanks for the correction temmy, Romney was trying to sell crabs,a lady anylised his body language and that of obama during the debate, I was chocked by her revelations.She said Romney gestures and facial exppression during the debate indicates "lies".
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by temmytanny(m): 10:05am On Oct 06, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Thanks for the correction temmy, Romney was trying to sell crabs,a lady anylised his body language and that of obama during the debate, I was chocked by her revelations.She said Romney gestures and facial exppression during the debate indicates "lies".
always fighting for the rich and nw claiming the 7.8% is un true
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:10am On Oct 06, 2012
House, somebody(with family of 4) needs your advice on this question; will you rather invest N2.5 million on business in Nigeria than procesing a dv lottery after you have been sucessfully selected?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (88) (Reply)

Lies Of Nigerians Living In America / Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja / Any Nairalander In Abidjan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.