Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,590 members, 7,770,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:31 AM

Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 (12818 Views)

Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment / INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election / Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by NRIPRIEST(m): 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2012
afam4eva: Where on this thread did i mention Peter Obi? Why are some people just insecure. Abeg, let's not derail this thread. Stay on topic or take your trouble elsewhere.

Who is insecure ? My friend,go sit your punk ass down,jare! You are talking about Abia in reference to other Igbo states. You can try to conceal your hatred toward some specific Igbo but I can see right through you,BIGOT!
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Afam4eva(m): 2:09pm On Sep 27, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

Who is insecure ? My friend,go sit your punk ass down,jare! You are talking about Abia in reference to other Igbo states. You can try to conceal your hatred toward some specific Igbo but I can see right through you,BIGOT!
Chineke kpo kwa gi oku there, anumanu. If you don't have anything meaningful to contribute like you usually don't, why not scram and go create a perter Obi worshippping thread. Don't let me decend on you this rainy afternoon. Nonsense.
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by NRIPRIEST(m): 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2012
PointB:

In which way did he hate on Obi? I don't understand why some of you make a mountain out of mole hill. Obi has done well for Anambra, so has Sullivan for Enugu, and Rochas, even though relatively new on the job, is doing quite well. Let's learn to keep some of our pettiness at home.

The focus here is Abia state, a Chime or Rochas in Abia, is a thousand time better than the current situation, I believe that's what Afam implied. Let's not derail the thread!

I dont mean to deviate from the topic but this shiit brain afam has being attacking Peter Obi eventhough he is the most achieving governor in the se. He is a bigot! Believe me when i said this....My convictions are usually correct.
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by NRIPRIEST(m): 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2012
afam4eva:
Chineke kpo kwa gi oku there, anumanu. If you don't have anything meaningful to contribute like you usually don't, why not scram and go create a perter Obi worshippping thread. Don't let me decend on you this rainy afternoon. Nonsense.

Ekwensu bukwaa gi onu! OFEKE na amaro mgbe ekee nku ukwa! I am sure you have gotten richer since you started openning conflict baiting threads on nl. "Decend on me" ? You are a toddler,AKAGBE!
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Afam4eva(m): 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

Ekwensu bukwaa gi onu! OFEKE na amaro mgbe ekee nku ukwa! I am sure you have gotten richer since you started openning conflict baiting threads on nl. "Decend on me" ? You are a toddler,AKAGBE!
I guess this is what you wanted. I think i'll allow you to wallow in your own stup1dity cos i've got more important things to engage in. I don't have time for tomfoolery. je zie cho onye gi na ya ga e gwu nkirika egwu umaaka...now, zuzuru si eba puo.
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by chino24: 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2012
NRI..nwanne mu this is what I have been talking about, but everybody see it through another prism. I thank God you have also noticed it too so that we will effectively check on the nuisance.

Back to the topic: I support your assertion +1000 that Abia needs a Peter Obi for its economic harnessing and transformation to all the rural communities and not just the capital as seen elsewhere. Dalu
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

NRI PRIEST:

[quote author=afam4eva]

Na waa for una ooo. Umu nnem jirikwe nu nwayo. Kedu ihe unu na emebo onwe nu ebe a. NRI PRIEST, afam has always been a general IGBO man. Kedu ihe ibu nsogbu na aga gari. Afam is not even from ABIA. biko unu, ka udo diri
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Okijajuju1(m): 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2012
berem: you have brought your imo hatred to this thread again okija juju? Whenever something good is being discussed about igbo states,you will be the first to pass your hatred.you are always spear heading problems when issues about ndi igbo is discussed.the other time you started a rift between imo and anambra.you don carry your wahala come here! @Afam don't let this dude spoil your thread! This is a very important topic where matured minds are to comment. Daalu nu!

Madam! We tuo obi.. Nobody is fighting here.. I just dont think this is the time for 'popular candidate'.. What Abians should belooking for now is 'Records & Intergrity' which most popular candidates normally dont have.. Everytime I think of Abia State, my heart bleeds.. In my books, forget Imo State, Abia & Ebonyi are the most under-achieving Igbo States in Nigeria.. And the blame is on visionless leadership that has plagued both states..
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by PointB: 3:57pm On Sep 27, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

I dont mean to deviate from the topic but this shiit brain afam has being attacking Peter Obi eventhough he is the most achieving governor in the se. He is a bigot! Believe me when i said this....My convictions are usually correct.

I want to believe you. But the fact that Afam didn't even mention Obi in the post you reference makes it difficult for me. By the way, Afam, is among the numerous bright chaps representing us in this Nairaland jungle, and I would like the two of you to bury the hatchet in our overall interest.

Let's see how we can make Abia, as progressive as Anambra, Enugu, and Imo.
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Afam4eva(m): 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2012
PointB:

I want to believe you. But the fact that Afam didn't even mention Obi in the post you reference makes it difficult for me. By the way, Afam, is among the numerous bright chaps representing us in this Nairaland jungle, and I would like the two of you to bury the hatchet in our overall interest.

Thank you for adding Anambra. I hope the chap is happy.
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Okijajuju1(m): 4:05pm On Sep 27, 2012
PointB:

I found it rather shocking that Afams examples of performing eastern Governors had a Charlatan like Rochas on the list, yet somehow omitted Obi.. I guess this validates Nri Priests position.. Abia State does not need a Rochas.. I wont even Pray a Rochas on Ebonyi or even an Ugwu Hausa State.. If anything, Abia needs a Peter Obi, An Amaechi or better yet an Apkabio.. Its depressing to see a State like Abia with so much potential to be rotting away like that.. Now let me stir up the hornests nest a bit..

If all the Eastern States can get their sh[i]ts together, Anambra & Abia should stand in the fore-front as the Economic leader States.. Ebonyi in Third place with its agriculture, Enugu & Imo would then battle out the bottom Position using Tourism and their Coal & oil..

1 Like

Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Afam4eva(m): 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2012
Okija_juju:

I found it rather shocking that Afams examples of performing eastern Governors had a Charlatan like Rochas on the list, yet somehow omitted Obi.. I guess this validates Nri Priests position.. Abia State does not need a Rochas.. I wont even Pray a Rochas on Ebonyi or even an Ugwu Hausa State.. If anything, Abia needs a Peter Obi, An Amaechi or better yet an Apkabio.. Its depressing to see a State like Abia with so much potential to be rotting away like that.. Now let me stir up the hornests nest a bit..

If all the Eastern States can get their sh[i]ts together, Anambra & Abia should stand in the fore-front as the Economic leader States.. Ebonyi in Third place with its agriculture, Enugu & Imo would then battle out the bottom Position using Tourism and their Coal & oil..
lol...Nna, abeg leave Rochas for us oo.

On a more serious note, the reason why i don't put Anambra as one of the achieving states in the south-east is not because i hate Anambra like Nripriest posits but because i know Anambra has a bigger potential than it's possessing at the moment. I've heard a lot of rural Anambrarians who have been heaping songs of praises on Peter Obi which is understandable because he's done well in terms of rural road networks which if the same was done by the Ebonyi state governor, he would have been one of my best governor. But we have to understand that Anambra is not Ebonyi and tarring so many rural roads is not what you'll term as development as it pertains to Anambra which is why i've been clamoring for Chukwuma Soluso to become the governor of that state. The fact that he said that he'll turn Onitsha to Dubai struck me. It made me see him as someone who's thinking far. It's for that similar reason that i keep adding Rochas in my list of the best governors in the south-east. Even though he's a very vocal and confident person, he's not achived a quarter of what he promised but i like the fact that he has a clue of what the citizens want and he goes out of his way to try and get it done.

Now back to Anambra:

I'll rate Anambra highly when i start seeing some massive economic rennaisance and cleaning up of Onitsha.

I'll rate Anambra highly when Nnewi is turned into a modern automobile capital

I'll sing very highly of any Anambra governor when he realises that Anambra is the home of Chinua Achebe, Odimegwu Ojukwu, Chimamanda Adichie and so many great sons of Igbo land and treats the state with a lot of respect.

I'll rate Anambra to high heavens when it's turned into an industral hub that makes it possible to rival industrial cities throught Africa and even the world.

I'll rate Anambra highly when it makes cities like Onitsha and Nnewi inhabitable.

All these things are possible but we need a technocrat in the mould of Chukwuma Soludo to make this a reality and not someone who thing Anambra is Zamfara that you can distribute sowing machine to rural women and they'll start singing your praise. I have a big plan for Anambra and i wan you people to tap into this vision.

Anambra Kwenu...IGBO Mmamanu

1 Like

Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Okijajuju1(m): 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2012
afam4eva:
lol...Nna, abeg leave Rochas for us oo.

On a more serious note, the reason why i don't put Anambra as one of the achieving states in the south-east is not because i hate Anambra like Nripriest posits but because i know Anambra has a bigger potential than it's possessing at the moment. I've heard a lot of rural Anambrarians who have been heaping songs of praises on Peter Obi which is understandable because he's done well in terms of rural road networks which if the same was done by the Ebonyi state governor, he would have been one of my best governor. But we have to understand that Anambra is not Ebonyi and tarring so many rural roads is not what you'll term as development as it pertains to Anambra which is why i've been clamoring for Chukwuma Soluso to become the governor of that state. The fact that he said that he'll turn Onitsha to Dubai struck me. It made me see him as someone who's thinking far. It's for that similar reason that i keep adding Rochas in my list of the best governors in the south-east. Even though he's a very vocal and confident person, he's not achived a quarter of what he promised but i like the fact that he has a clue of what the citizens want and he goes out of his way to try and get it done.

Now back to Anambra:

I'll rate Anambra highly when i start seeing some massive economic rennaisance and cleaning up of Onitsha.

I'll rate Anambra highly when Nnewi is turned into a modern automobile capital

I'll sing very highly of any Anambra governor when he realises that Anambra is the home of Chinua Achebe, Odimegwu Ojukwu, Chimamanda Adichie and so many great sons of Igbo land and treats the state with a lot of respect.

I'll rate Anambra to high heavens when it's turned into an industral hub that makes it possible to rival industrial cities throught Africa and even the world.

I'll rate Anambra highly when it makes cities like Onitsha and Nnewi inhabitable.

All these things are possible but we need a technocrat in the mould of Chukwuma Soludo to make this a reality and not someone who thing Anambra is Zamfara that you can distribute sowing machine to rural women and they'll start singing your praise. I have a big plan for Anambra and i wan you people to tap into this vision.

Anambra Kwenu...IGBO Mmamanu

Once again, you have spoken well, and I will not disagree with anything you have written in your post.. HOWEVER!! IT STILL DOESNT EXPLAIN WHY YOU CHOSE TO CALL ROCHAS and IMO STATE which hasnt achieved anything tangible or developmental strides that are worthy of mention and delibrately left out ANAMBRA & PETER OBI Anambra has not reached 5% of its potentials.. I ALUSI OKIJA says it!! However, if you call a State like Imo State before Anambra which despite its under-achieving position is still light years ahead of Imo State, then I think you are very biased.. If you had left it with only Sulivan Chime, I wouldnt have supported Nri Priest at all..

So Ichie, judging by all those wonderful pre-requisite requirements you stipulated for Anambra to make your list, and looking at IMO STATE that is still stuck in 1986, can you please justify your calling Imo State and omitting Anambra state from the list!!
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Afam4eva(m): 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2012
Okija_juju:

Once again, you have spoken well, and I will not disagree with anything you have written in your post.. HOWEVER!! IT STILL DOESNT EXPLAIN WHY YOU CHOSE TO CALL ROCHAS and IMO STATE which hasnt achieved anything tangible or developmental strides that are worthy of mention and delibrately left out ANAMBRA & PETER OBI Anambra has not reached 5% of its potentials.. I ALUSI OKIJA says it!! However, if you call a State like Imo State before Anambra which despite its under-achieving position is still light years ahead of Imo State, then I think you are very biased.. If you had left it with only Sulivan Chime, I wouldnt have supported Nri Priest at all..

So Ichie, judging by all those wonderful pre-requisite requirements you stipulated for Anambra to make your list, and looking at IMO STATE that is still stuck in 1986, can you please justify your calling Imo State and omitting Anambra state from the list!!
His projects are relatively yet to kick off and it will be silly for me to mention Imo. It's not about Imo for me but about Rochas. I know his precendence and what he's capable of doing and what he's laying the foundation for. Though i belive Peter Obi has done averagely in Anambra state but his style of leadership doesn't just cut it for me.
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Okijajuju1(m): 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2012
afam4eva:
His projects are relatively yet to kick off and it will be silly for me to mention Imo. It's not about Imo for me but about Rochas. I know his precendence and what he's capable of doing and what he's laying the foundation for. Though i belive Peter Obi has done averagely in Anambra state but his style of leadership doesn't just cut it for me.

Please sir, Explain.. I'm sure Ndi Umunna are interested in hearing how you came to this conclusion on Rochas.. ..
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Afam4eva(m): 4:46pm On Sep 27, 2012
Okija_juju:

Please sir, Explain.. I'm sure Ndi Umunna are interested in hearing how you came to this conclusion on Rochas.. ..
I've known Rochas(not personally) way before he contested to become Nigeria's president even before he contested in Imo. One thing that endeared me to him was his foundation(Rochas Foundation) where he built quality schools in all the six geo-political zones of this country to give poor children the opportunity to be educated. He gave free education to thousands of students from far and wide and even took some of this kids on vacations abroad. He was not in any political position that mandated him to do all this. It was his personal money running into billions that he gave a way so that this kids will know that there's light at the end of the tunnel. We all know how he contested the primaries in PDP against obasanjo and lost. As at then i was hoping that someone like him would go to Imo state and contest to be a governor because getting to Aso Rock seems to be a tall order especially if you have no political god-father and especially if you're Igbo. I just wanted people like him, Pat Utomi and other practicalist(permit my engrish) to go back to their states and vie for a position. I was surprised when i heard that he would be contesting to be Imo governor. I even believed him more when i heard him speak. He was explicit and bold in his assertion unlike some other politicians. So, i feel we should give him a chance. At least we should assess him after his first tenure.
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Okijajuju1(m): 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2012
afam4eva:
I've known Rochas(not personally) way before he contested to become Nigeria's president even before he contested in Imo. One thing that endeared me to him was his foundation(Rochas Foundation) where he built quality schools in all the six geo-political zones of this country to give poor children the opportunity to be educated. He gave free education to thousands of students from far and wide and even took some of this kids on vacations abroad. He was not in any political position that mandated him to do all this. It was his personal money running into billions that he gave a way so that this kids will know that there's light at the end of the tunnel. We all know how he contested the primaries in PDP against obasanjo and lost. As at then i was hoping that someone like him would go to Imo state and contest to be a governor because getting to Aso Rock seems to be a tall order especially if you have no political god-father and especially if you're Igbo. I just wanted people like him, Pat Utomi and other practicalist(permit my engrish) to go back to their states and vie for a position. I was surprised when i heard that he would be contesting to be Imo governor. I even believed him more when i heard him speak. He was explicit and bold in his assertion unlike some other politicians. So, i feel we should give him a chance. At least we should assess him after his first tenure.

So let me summarise.. You put Rochas Okorocha before Gov. Peter Obi because of sentiments based upon an otimpku charity foundation that was probably used to assist a political ambition, not because of any physical achievemnets in the state.. NNA! You just broke my heart!!.. I was really hoping you would tell me something I have never heard of before..

3 Likes

Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Afam4eva(m): 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2012
Okija_juju:

So let me summarise.. You put Rochas Okorocha before Gov. Peter Obi because of sentiments based upon an otimpku charity foundation that was probably used to assist a political ambition, not because of any physical achievemnets in the state.. NNA! You just broke my heart!!.. I was really hoping you would tell me something I have never heard of before..
At least let's give him the benefit of the doubt and judge him after he's done with his first term.
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Okijajuju1(m): 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2012
afam4eva:
At least let's give him the benefit of the doubt and judge him after he's done with his first term.

okwu gi nka ikwu kita, ku oto ka amu.. Mana oburo ife ime!! Rochas emebe' 1 term, mana i ti'nye afaya na list gi.. Kita i'kwete na idi baised towards Anambra state na Peter Obi?!
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2012
[size=15pt]@OP we should be talking of how to unseat the man before this year end and you are talking of 2015, [/size]
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 27, 2012
Am yet to see a credible candidate from Abia state, if there are they are probably hiding away cause of fear, what T.A Orji used his friend osisikankwu to do in abia state is to scare top men that will speak loud against him away from Abia state.

I would have wished for General Ihejirika to contest but on second taught he is been keeping quiet about that state of abia where he is from and that makes me wonder if he is credible.
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Afam4eva(m): 5:09pm On Sep 27, 2012
USarmy: [size=15pt]@OP we should be talking of how to unseat the man before this year end and you are talking of 2015, [/size]
If you have an idea on how to unseat him then post it here. As it is, waiting for him to finish his tenure seems more feasible.
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Okijajuju1(m): 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2012
gboss4sure: Am yet to see a credible candidate from Abia state, if there are they are probably hiding away cause of fear, what T.A Orji used his friend osisikankwu to do in abia state is to scare top men that will speak loud against him away from Abia state.

I would have wished for General Ihejirika to contest but on second taught he is been keeping quiet about that state of abia where he is from and that makes me wonder if he is credible.

First of all, I had no idea that he was from Abia State.. Now that I know, dont forget that he is still a Fully active military man.. He cant be seen to be meddling in politics or known to be nursing a political ambition.. That would require him to leave the Army first!!..
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Afam4eva(m): 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2012
gboss4sure:
What's Ihejirika's precedence apart from being a Military man? Has he ever run any succesful business or filled a political or economic position before?

1 Like

Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Afam4eva(m): 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2012
Okija_juju:

okwu gi nka ikwu kita, ku oto ka amu.. Mana oburo ife ime!! Rochas emebe' 1 term, mana i ti'nye afaya na list gi.. Kita i'kwete na idi baised towards Anambra state na Peter Obi?!
With the few things he has done and his plans that are yet to be implemented, i think he's done OK. If you don't agree with me, then let's give him the benefit of the doubt like i suggested.
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Okijajuju1(m): 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2012
afam4eva:
With the few things he has done and his plans that are yet to be implemented, i think he's done OK. If you don't agree with me, then let's give him the benefit of the doubt like i suggested.

So you convenietly give Rochas the benefit of doubt And deny Peter Obi a well deserved praise.. BIASED!!..
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Afam4eva(m): 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2012
Okija_juju:

So you convenietly give Rochas the benefit of doubt And deny Peter Obi a well deserved praise.. BIASED!!..
Nowhere in this thread did i even mention Peter Obi until NriPriest came sucking on some balls. If i had mentioned Peter Obi, would it have changed anything? Should i have added Chibuike Amaechi to the list or even Akpabio? I coul have just mentioned Chime and someoneelse will question why i didn't mention Rochas. If i hadn't mentioned anybody, i would have been criticised of not seeing anything good in south-east leaders. I feel Nripriest is just being insecure.
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by aryzgreat: 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2012
wonder why some igbo folks count peter obi as performing govnor, in my ranking i will rank sullivan best, followed by Rochas, peter obi, Elechi and finally orji.

Peter Obi is an embarrasment to ndi anambra and what anambra stands for, with all the human resources, industries and man power in anambra, awka still looks like a town rada than a capital city, Nnewi is a no go area. Why leave the major cities dat will generate the needed tax to the state IGR and be buying computer and generator for schools? am lost at the kind of leadership peter obi is giving, imagine blanking out the state capital simply bc they didnt vote him due to non-performance. BTW am frm anambra, peter obi is a dissapointment!!!
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Okijajuju1(m): 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2012
afam4eva:
Nowhere in this thread did i even mention Peter Obi until NriPriest came sucking on some balls. If i had mentioned Peter Obi, would it have changed anything? Should i have added Chibuike Amaechi to the list or even Akpabio? I coul have just mentioned Chime and someoneelse will question why i didn't mention Rochas. If i hadn't mentioned anybody, i would have been criticised of not seeing anything good in south-east leaders. I feel Nripriest is just being insecure.

The bolded is the source of the problem we are having with you.. So now are you trying to imply that Peter Obi is a non-Igbo governor like Amaechi or Apkabio that why you left him ot of your list?!..

As my guy, I will tell you for free that you cant escape this one.. You need to offer a well deserved apology to Peter Obi, Anambra State and Nri Priest & Alusi Okija for your bias towards our state and its peoples.. angry

Odinary piss wey I piss for Owerri, I was almost castrated, Your matter is even worse!!

You be my guy, but! I'm not gonna make this one easy for you!! You know what you did!
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Okijajuju1(m): 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2012
aryzgreat: wonder why some igbo folks count peter obi as performing govnor, in my ranking i will rank sullivan best, followed by Rochas, peter obi, Elechi and finally orji.

Peter Obi is an embarrasment to ndi anambra and what anambra stands for, with all the human resources, industries and man power in anambra, awka still looks like a town rada than a capital city, Nnewi is a no go area. Why leave the major cities dat will generate the needed tax to the state IGR and be buying computer and generator for schools? am lost at the kind of leadership peter obi is giving, imagine blanking out the state capital simply bc they didnt vote him due to non-performance. BTW am frm anambra, peter obi is a dissapointment!!!

He may be a dissapointment, but he is definitely better than Rochas as it stands now. So dont even go there!! angry ..
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Afam4eva(m): 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2012
Okija_juju:

The bolded is the source of the problem we are having with you.. So now are you trying to imply that Peter Obi is a non-Igbo governor like Amaechi or Apkabio that why you left him ot of your list?!..

As my guy, I will tell you for free that you cant escape this one.. You need to offer a well deserved apology to Peter Obi, Anambra State and Nri Priest & Alusi Okija for your bias towards our state and its peoples.. angry

Odinary piss wey I piss for Owerri, I was almost castrated, Your matter is even worse!!

You be my guy, but! I'm not gonna make this one easy for you!! You know what you did!
So, you're calling Amaechi nin-Igbo? Anyways, that's beside the point.

Now should i have just said that "We need a governor like Chime, Rochas, Elechi and Peter Obi in Abia"? What difference does it make if i named one, two or three governors? I think your only grouse is that i included Rochas and not necessarily because you like Peter Obi. if you want, i can remove Rochas from the list so that your mind will come down grin. At the end of the day, it's Afam's opinion. We all have opinions.
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Okijajuju1(m): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2012
afam4eva:
So, you're calling Amaechi nin-Igbo? Anyways, that's beside the point.

Now should i have just said that "[size=14pt]We need a governor like Chime, Rochas, Elechi and Peter Obi in Abia[/size]"? What difference does it make if i named one, two or three governors? I think your only grouse is that i included Rochas and not necessarily because you like Peter Obi. if you want, i can remove Rochas from the list so that your mind will come down grin. At the end of the day, it's Afam's opinion. We all have opinions.

Look at you new list!! angry You called Rochas before Peter Obi!! You even put Elechi before OBI!! This is a genuine reflection of where you Place Anambra state in your list of Igbo states!! Afam!! Afam!! I also have opinions, but when they are biased, they are biased.. Still waiting for that apology o!! grin ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reps Reject National Conference, Referendum / Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares / We'll Complete Lagos-Ibadan Expressway – Buhari

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.