Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:37 AM

Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 (12814 Views)

Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment / INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election / Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Afam4eva(m): 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2012
Okija_juju:

Look at you new list!! angry You called Rochas before Peter Obi!! You even put Elechi before OBI!! This is a genuine reflection of where you Place Anambra state in your list!! Afam!! Afam!! I also have opinions, but when they are biased, they are biased.. Still waiting for that apology o!! grin ..
OK, i apologise for spiting Peter Obi and Anambra...It's not my fault, when i was young my father told me to hate anything Anambra and i have held that advice close to my heart and i use any opportunity that presents itself to insult Anambra. I don't eat ONitsha bread or Yam , i don't date Anambra chicks. I was the person that hacked Innoson's website last month. I've killed at least 10 Anambra indigenes this year alone. I really apologise for all my wrong doing to Anambra. Pls forgive me.

On a more serious note, i apologise to anyone who thinks i'm just on a mission to deride anything Anambra...Ka udo di.
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by PointB: 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2012
Okija_juju:

I found it rather shocking that Afams examples of performing eastern Governors had a Charlatan like Rochas on the list, yet somehow omitted Obi.. I guess this validates Nri Priests position.. Abia State does not need a Rochas.. I wont even Pray a Rochas on Ebonyi or even an Ugwu Hausa State.. If anything, Abia needs a Peter Obi, An Amaechi or better yet an Apkabio.. Its depressing to see a State like Abia with so much potential to be rotting away like that.. Now let me stir up the hornests nest a bit..

If all the Eastern States can get their sh[i]ts together, Anambra & Abia should stand in the fore-front as the Economic leader States.. Ebonyi in Third place with its agriculture, Enugu & Imo would then battle out the bottom Position using Tourism and their Coal & oil..

My friend sharrap!
The only charlatan here is you. Go and sign in with your alj_harem user_id, and stop disturbing our peace. Clearly, you are not one of us!
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by PointB: 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2012
afam4eva:
OK, i apologise for spiting Peter Obi and Anambra...It's not my fault, when i was young my father told me to hate anything Anambra and i have held that advice close to my heart and i use any opportunity that presents itself to insult Anambra. I don't eat ONitsha bread or Yam , i don't date Anambra chicks. I was the person that hacked Innoson's website last month. I've killed at least 10 Anambra indigenes this year alone. I really apologise for all my wrong doing to Anambra. Pls forgive me.

On a more serious note, i apologise to anyone who thinks i'm just on a mission to deride anything Anambra...Ka udo di.

Guy, just focus on the topic. You don't have to break sweat listening to okija_harem. Isn't it obvious what his motives are?
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by kioboy(m): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2012
@emindu.
Pls i wil like u to snap d much trumpeted mbom road and post it here sdat peope wil see. Iam frm ndagbo mbom ibeku. I wil boldly tell u to ur face dat TA orji is a total failure. Go to igbere and see wht OUK did for ndi igbere, standared roads. Why is TA using poor local contractors to do road work/contract. Mbom stretch frm ndagbo to amawom, where did d poorly contructed road stop? At umuana. And d road cannot even live beyond dis raing season. Pls stop peddling lies, cos God almighty wil never spare TA orji and all his corrupt cabinet.
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Okijajuju1(m): 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2012
PointB:

My friend sharrap!
The only charlatan here is you. Go and sign in with your alj_harem user_id, and stop disturbing our peace. Clearly, you are not one of us!

ARGH!! There he is!! My drunkard brother from Umu Anwuruma clan.. So you still have an e[r]ection for that Alj-Harem character?!! .. Whatever that dude did to you must have really bored a large hole in your a[n]us.. grin
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Okijajuju1(m): 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2012
Who said T.A Orji has done anything in Abia State?! Here are pictures from your states website.. ..

Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Okijajuju1(m): 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2012
More Pictures from Abia State!! grin grin grin ..

Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by aryzgreat: 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2012
Okija_juju:

Look at you new list!! angry You called Rochas before Peter Obi!! You even put Elechi before OBI!! This is a genuine reflection of where you Place Anambra state in your list of Igbo states!! Afam!! Afam!! I also have opinions, but when they are biased, they are biased.. Still waiting for that apology o!! grin ..

Alh harem, Rochas is 1 million times better than Mrs Rita Obi. Do u want us to compare? mind u Rochas is just a year in office but Mrs Rita Obi has wasted 6 years using anambra allocation to shore up fidelity bank. Any way i won't allow u to divide us ndigbo u Aboki/offemmanu/nnaa wanna be!

1 Like

Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Okijajuju1(m): 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2012
More works from T.A Orji! ..

Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Crayola1: 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2012
The poor construction pains my eyes cry
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Okijajuju1(m): 6:07pm On Sep 27, 2012

More magnificent works of Orji administration..

Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by ukpaku: 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2012
let try another better name since 'ORJI' Doesn't favor them
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Okijajuju1(m): 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2012
More Abia State ..

Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Okijajuju1(m): 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2012
Still Abia!! ..

Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Okijajuju1(m): 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2012
Abia again!! ..

Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Okijajuju1(m): 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2012
Wonderful Abia ..

Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Crayola1: 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2012
This isn't unique to Abia at all...
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Okijajuju1(m): 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2012
More roads from Abia ..

Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by omowolewa: 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2012
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by omowolewa: 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2012
I'm not an Abian o but I think Sen. Uche Chukwu..... 'Ishi Kakaraka' may be good. He is from Ngwa and has the necessary exposure. Correct me if am wrong.
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Okijajuju1(m): 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2012
AFAMEFUNA!!! What more do you want?! Or are you disputing these pictures??~! ..
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by ujchief(m): 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2012
afam4eva:
Isn't this zoning arrangement a PDP thing?
its not just pdp, its a state thing. And its soo strong that i dont think anything is going to stop it, at least not now.
Come 2015, the abia south senatorial zone is producing the next gov, but who?
1. Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe. Pdp senator, chairman, house comittee on media and publicity, former deputy governor to orji uzor kalu b4 things fell apart for them. He would have completed his 8th yr at the senate come 2015.
Abaribe is not a progressive. Its unfortunate that hes going to be a strong contender come 2015. He hasnt contributed anything to the development of the state, but rather chooses to share stipends to people whenever he comes home. The road leading to his house was soo bad, yet he didnt do jack! He enjoys the status quo, and things will never progres if he ever wins. . .
2. (loading...)
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Afam4eva(m): 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2012
Okija_juju: AFAMEFUNA!!! What more do you want?! Or are you disputing these pictures??~! ..
When majority of Abians are complaining about a man, i just have to believe them.

1 Like

Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2012
LORD, here am i, send me.
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Okijajuju1(m): 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2012
afam4eva:
When majority of Abians are complaining about a man, i just have to believe them.

In other words, You havent been in Abia State recently?! Anyways, Any Abian in the building that currently resides in the state should please confrim or deny these photos for us!! They were all gotten from your states website....
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by ujchief(m): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2012
omowolewa: I'm not an Abian o but I think Sen. Uche Chukwu..... 'Ishi Kakaraka' may be good. He is from Ngwa and has the necessary exposure. Correct me if am wrong.
Sen uche chukwumerije
'ishi karaka' is from Abia north. He contested against and won the former governor orji uzor kalu in the senatorial seat. Hes a great man, he would hav made a good governor, i wish they wil stop this zoning nonscence and let the best man win.

1 Like

Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Afam4eva(m): 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2012
Okija_juju:

In other words, You havent been in Abia State recently?! Anyways, Any Abian in the building that currently resides in the state should please confrim or deny these photos for us!! They were all gotten from your states website....
It's possible those pictures are real nand every state no matter how backward can boast of similar pictures executed by some of the worse governors in the land. Compare them with the pictures you see from Akwa Ibom, Rivers and Enugu. Even Zamfara will boast of better pictures.
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Okijajuju1(m): 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2012
afam4eva:
It's possible those pictures are real nand every state no matter how backward can boast of similar pictures executed by some of the worse governors in the land. Compare them with the pictures you see from Akwa Ibom, Rivers and Enugu. Even Zamfara will boast of better pictures.

What do you want from him?! What would you do differently if you are made the governor.. How would you go about achieving what you would do:?! OYA!! explain.. Your road to the Government House starts now.. grin..
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by ujchief(m): 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2012
2. Emega Nwogu-
currently in Gej's cabinate as minister for Labour and productivity. Hes an Ngwa man of pdp, but is seriously considered as an 'Abuja politician'. It might be dificult for him to mobilize people from the grassroots, especialy against the likes of abaribe, who makes it a point of duty to visit home regularly and dash stipends to his blind followers.
I wouldnt know how effective he is as regards to governance.
3. (...loading)
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by ujchief(m): 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2012
3. Senator Nkechi Nwaogu, pdp senator, abia central.
Its stil debatable if Nkechi can pass win the ticket to represent Abia south, owing to the fact that her local govt of origin is seeded to abia central, despite being an ngwa land. She is a strong senator, outspoken and focused. Shes serving a 2nd tenure in the senate, a feat no one has ever done, owing to the fact that the senate seat in abia central is zoned and efectively rotated within umuahia/ikwuano and osisioma/isialangwa. But she managed to win her 2nd tenure.
I'll love her to give abaribe a run for his money.
4. (loading...)
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by ujchief(m): 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2012
4. Emeka Nkwonta, pdp, abia south.
This would have been a minor contestant, but his romance with the incumbent governor has increased significantly. He contested the pdp primaries for a ticket to the senate but lost to abaribe. Theres a rumour that the incumbent govnor doesnt want to hand over power to an ngwa man, but would seriously consider an ukwa man, which also is in abia south.
Re: Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 by Afam4eva(m): 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2012
@ujchief
Please, list any prospects from Abia irrespective of the zone the person hails from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why FG Hasn’t Prosecuted Some Treasury Looters – Osinbajo / 3 Modular Refineries To Begin Operations In 2019 — Kachikwu / Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.