Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office (13804 Views)

12 Prominent Nigerian Leaders Yet To Congratulate President-elect, GMB / GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja / Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by lacasa: 10:58am On Sep 27, 2012
He & his Subsidy cabal bought their way into Aso-rock and here he is sounding like the Im.becile we кnoω

grin

Fresh Air

grin
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by Dotman01(m): 11:00am On Sep 27, 2012
www.nairaland.com/1059649/meet-poorest-president-world#12337586
This is an example of a perfect president.
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by omiobo: 11:01am On Sep 27, 2012
On a serious note,cant we for once reason with this man? Must we must blow our head if part our body is in pain? Shame on your nigerians!! Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!shior!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 27, 2012
omiobo: On a serious note,cant we for once reason with this man? Must we must blow our head if part our body is in pain? Shame on your nigerians!! Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!shior!
shame on yourself for thinking this is the best we can do
for believing that Mr President is the best we deserve as a nation
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by achi4u(m): 11:03am On Sep 27, 2012
Oh! the forth coming election(2015) campaign has already being ushered in far away New_york with preaching and begginggrin LOL

Oga GEJ we the South Easterners will not waste our vote on a hatred and clueless man(ur not president) who hate to see us progress on this mess up country.
SE must produce the next president!
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 27, 2012
Is there anybody in here that don't want Nigeria to progress ?
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by thelastPope(m): 11:08am On Sep 27, 2012
Demdem: The earlier u realize that those selfish colonial masters of urs are really after their own interests in our country the better for us all. They will come, sulk us dry and leave us has dry woods with no governmental policies to protect his citizens. What makes these ones the "Right people" to comment about my homeland? These selfish ones are in no way qualified at all and can never be an authority to know whats best for my homeland.
My government is giving me crumbs (democracy dividends) at an highly exorbitant rate when the potential (financial,human resources) to eat raw meat at the right price is there even now as we speak and u expect me to rejoice with that? Nonsense. U can hail such but i refused too.

By the way, why do u think those that are not in agreement to the workings of the present govt tends to be aligned with opposition parties? Cant they simply be independent minds?

They can't be independent minds because they have vested personal interest not the interest of the masses like they claim. It is a case of we need to get into power by all means. The masses are wiser now. They know these crop of people have no love for them but are just playing dirty politics
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 27, 2012
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by killuminati(m): 11:11am On Sep 27, 2012
awesome_t: To the Moderator: When people make statements like this, you do not suspend their account or meet out any punishment. But when we make objective contributions to threads or on a lighter mood, stress the importance of the thread on the Price of "GARRY", we get suspended. Are we saying it's profitable and noteworthy to throw abuses at the President?
guy, fvck you and the president!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by achi4u(m): 11:11am On Sep 27, 2012
omiobo: On a serious note,cant we for once reason with this man? Must we must blow our head if part our body is in pain? Shame on your nigerians!! Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!shior!
guy sharap! do you what we are missing as nigerias because of this man?,yes I voted for him but "he's a bad market",so I can't continue to order for that same bad goods(gej)
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by thelastPope(m): 11:12am On Sep 27, 2012
ehie:
shame on yourself for thinking this is the best we can do
for believing that Mr President is the best we deserve as a nation

You are just proving Blair right! You are speaking out of vested interest to loot and are angry your political affiliation is not in control. You have zero love for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by AjanleKoko: 11:13am On Sep 27, 2012
This Jona has a serious chip on his shoulder sha. A major inferiority complex.
Always falling my hand and yarning rubbish. Always going to great lengths to ingratiate himself to each and every person. Does he not realise that he does a lot of damage to his credibility by yarning like this?
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by ibsmooth: 11:15am On Sep 27, 2012
Demdem: Foolish talk from the Retardeen once again. Fear of the unknown indeed.
Make these offices less juicy, little or no allowances, abolish immunity clause, make corruption a capital offence that will lead to instant death
without appeal etc and we will see if the office will still be enticing
In addition to that,let their salary be same wt CONTISS or HATISS,these beast will turn their back @ our public offices.
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by thelastPope(m): 11:15am On Sep 27, 2012
achi4u: guy sharap! do you what we are missing as nigerias because of this man?,yes I voted for him but "he's a bad market",so I can't continue to order for that same bad goods(gej)

You didn't vote for him. You can simply claim that here on NL because you are anonymous. If you don't like him, wait till 2015 and see if you can vote him out. For the speech he made, it was flawless. These are the kind of speeches civilized people will stand up on their feet and applaud. Simple, honest and factual!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 27, 2012
thelastPope:

You are just proving Blair right! You are speaking out of vested interest to loot and are angry your political affiliation is not in control. You have zero love for Nigeria
I Love Nigeria enough to beleive that only TRUTH no matter how bitter will set us free
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by thelastPope(m): 11:17am On Sep 27, 2012
AjanleKoko: This Jona has a serious chip on his shoulder sha. A major inferiority complex.
Always falling my hand and yarning rubbish. Always going to great lengths to ingratiate himself to each and every person. Does he not realise that he does a lot of damage to his credibility by yarning like this?

Can you point to what exactly is wrong with the speech or you are being pulled from your nose by the NL band of opposition paid activists?
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by aribisala0(m): 11:17am On Sep 27, 2012
Since leaving office Gordon Brown has been to PH to give a speech.

Questions

How much was he paid?
How many times did he visit Nigeria while in Office

George Bush and Tony Blair have visited Nigeria several times since leving Office

Questions

How much were they paid
Do these guys have commercial interests in Nigeria or
Do they JUST LOVE NAIJA.
This was a business forum

Questions
why was Tony Blair there?,was he paid?does he represent any business interests?
Finally GEJ gives a window into the contents of his enormous fedora
with his utterances ( as he has done in the past)
"DISGRACED OUT OF OFFICE"
is that what losing an election means??
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by Demdem(m): 11:18am On Sep 27, 2012
thelastPope:

They can't be independent minds because they have vested personal interest not the interest of the masses like they claim. It is a case of we need to get into power by all means. The masses are wiser now. They know these crop of people have no love for them but are just playing dirty politics

ur analysis is flawed because u strongly believe that whosoever has issues with some of the present government ways of governing is a politician. u are wrong. Demdem for one isnt a politician, not interested in power and is part of the masses. U have no basis.
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by AjanleKoko: 11:20am On Sep 27, 2012
thelastPope:

Can you point to what exactly is wrong with the speech or you are being pulled from your nose by the NL band of opposition paid activists?

Why would I want to argue with you?
You're obviously happy with the speech, abi?
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by Demdem(m): 11:21am On Sep 27, 2012
musiwa7:

The issue is if Goodluck want to be sincere. Goodluck Jonathan has seen the satellite pictures.. and he knows the danger the nation of nigeria face.. Goodluck Jonathan can not even claim that he has not seen the satellite pictures..

are u serious? grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by agabaI23(m): 11:22am On Sep 27, 2012
Demdem: Who is Blair or Rice to tell me what ought to be done for my country and what is in my country's best interest? They dont live here neither can they fully grasp the challenges i face here every day. Only Reetards will regard the views of their colonial masters when there are no longer slaves at the expense of their fellow countrymen views.
It becomes the idea of colonial masters when it doesn't favour your stance. When it does, they become the international community.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by thelastPope(m): 11:23am On Sep 27, 2012
ehie:
I Love Nigeria enough to beleive that only TRUTH no matter how bitter will set us free

What is truth and who determines it? Is it the comment from Tinubu or El rufai that is truth? There is truth and there is hypocrisy. If a man who has acquired Lagos and put it in his pocket speaks and you call it truth, then you need to check yourself very very well. Blair is right, the opposition is seeking to take over so they can plunder. GEJ has said it as it is. Presidents sit tight because they are afraid of the unknown and he is reforming the electoral process to fix that. Is that not simple enough for you to understand?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by awesomet1(m): 11:23am On Sep 27, 2012
killuminati: guy, fvck you and the president!
Now that's an intelligent response tongue
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by Demdem(m): 11:25am On Sep 27, 2012
agabaI23: It becomes the idea of colonial masters when it doesn't favour your stance. When it does, they become the international community.

Give me specific examples to buttress ur point. what u just stated is vague.
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by aribisala0(m): 11:29am On Sep 27, 2012
GEJ misses the point about electoral reform. His point is; I the President will ensure that elections are fair,I am committed to that. Which is fine but that has its flaws because there is no guarantee the next President will be like him assuming he is sincere. What is required is a system that is beyond the influence of INCUMBENCY totally. Meaning he has no say in funding or appointing INEC/officials and that the security agencies are not partisan.This is too important to leave to chance or hope that we shall not have a President like Obasanjo wh would rig elections shamelessly

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by Ess: 11:29am On Sep 27, 2012
I beg I lost something! If found kindly contact me!
Yes, the something is BEAF!!!
Any information about 'its' where about? Or have I been away from political topics for too long?
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by thelastPope(m): 11:30am On Sep 27, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Why would I want to argue with you?
You're obviously happy with the speech, abi?

Why won't I be happy with it? You still cannot show me what is wrong with it and you are asking a funny question. GEJ speaks with unparraleled humility but you cannot see it because you are a typical fake Nigerian who wants to see a hyped up president who has swag and flamboyance. The very fundamental mindset that is weighing Nigeria down. The mindet that makes people live above their means. The owanbe mindset. That is why many of you don't like GEJ. The very mindset that makes a man riot because of a university name change but will not riot when he hears senators are collecting 45million a quarter. Please don't let me start. Ghandi and Mandela would have failed in Nigeria because they have no swag!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by Turbocharged: 11:30am On Sep 27, 2012
Demdem: Who is Blair or Rice to tell me what ought to be done for my country and what is in my country's best interest? They dont live here neither can they fully grasp the challenges i face here every day. Only Reetards will regard the views of their colonial masters when there are no longer slaves at the expense of their fellow countrymen views.
This post is basically a function of excessive intake of "paraga"
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by Demdem(m): 11:33am On Sep 27, 2012
Turbocharged:

Infact na kai-kai. A well-known legacy from the Retardeen himself.
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by dirifred(m): 11:34am On Sep 27, 2012
Nigerians, we love negative comments o, if Blair and Rice made some negative remarks,this will be a very popular trend with supporters, But for positive remark we must say 'na lie!'.Anyway my intelligent brothers and sisters, do we really expect positive change or we wish our lovely country go from bad to worse?
You can describe a cup with water half the retaining capacity as half full or half empty, You are very correct either ways, only that you description has an element of your direction.Nigeria can be better.
My fellow Comrade way back in school days(Comrade Iria Dennis) became popular for this short but meaningful saying "NIGERIA MUST MOVE FORWARD" thats also my believe

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 27, 2012
thelastPope:

What is truth and who determines it? Is it the comment from Tinubu or El rufai that is truth? There is truth and there is hypocrisy. If a man who has acquired Lagos and put it in his pocket speaks and you call it truth, then you need to check yourself very very well. Blair is right, the opposition is seeking to take over so they can plunder. GEJ has said it as it is. Presidents sit tight because they are afraid of the unknown and he is reforming the electoral process to fix that. Is that not simple enough for you to understand?
you want me to start defending my post to you,or start another futile argument hoping to change your closed and gridlocked mind,no way Jose,I dont have the time.
If you want to say the sun is black that is your own cup of tea.
Mr President,the position he is in,his decisions,his petty squabbles,his flip flops over matters like ettehs,
his cabinet with its crooks, murderers and thieves,
his PR team,his life,his speech,
every thing about him screams,"Nigeria is hopeless, don't look at me for answers,
because i dont even know what to do and how to change anything,
I didnt ask to be here,
God put me here,
the best is that i cant sit on this throne and stay here because it is the safest place to be. if i leave this place,what else do I do
where else do i go"
IS THAT THE BEST THING NIGERIA CAN GIVE ITS PEOPLE,A MAN STUCK IN A POSITION BECAUSE HE IS A COWARD,AND IS AFRAID TO TAKE RISK?
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by thelastPope(m): 11:37am On Sep 27, 2012
Turbocharged:

Don't mind him. As if he has a kobo to invest in power or agriculture. The people that want to invest are talking and he is here dissing on NL. Look at the countries where the so called colonial masters didn't grant early independence, are they not far more developed? Pride is a disease!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dickson Has Evil Agenda Against PDP – Makarfi / Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos / PDP Youths Fault FG On Dapchi Girls Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.