Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,099 members, 7,957,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:15 AM

Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office (13811 Views)

12 Prominent Nigerian Leaders Yet To Congratulate President-elect, GMB / GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja / Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by omenka(m): 11:38am On Sep 27, 2012
Kai! Lord please forgive my dear country whatever wrong she's done You. Please spare us the trauma of being rulled by a president of this nature in future... I pray O'Lord.
P.s: what a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by thelastPope(m): 11:41am On Sep 27, 2012
ehie:
you want me to start defending my post to you,or start another futile argument hoping to change your closed and gridlocked mind,no way Jose,I dont have the time.
If you want to say the sun is black that is your own cup of tea.
Mr President,the position he is in,his decisions,his petty squabbles,his flip flops over matters like ettehs,his cabinet with its crooks, murderers and thieves,his PR team,his life,his speech every thing about him screams,Nigeria is hopeless,dont look at me because i dont even know what to do and how to change anything,the best is that i cant sit on this throne and stay here because it is the safest place to be. He would want to rule us because he has nowhere else to go,and nothing more to do.

I am trying to get lawma's number so they can bring in their truck and move this pile of rubbish you have posted. It is blocking the drainage on this thread!

Just a moment...the number is not going but I will keep trying. It is my civic responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 27, 2012
Dotman01: www.nairaland.com/1059649/meet-poorest-president-world#12337586
This is an example of a perfect president.
Come on! Must president be poor? The truth is that good president is not good enough but the one that's dedicated to his job.
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by jmaine: 11:43am On Sep 27, 2012
omenka: Kai! Lord please forgive my dear country whatever wrong she's done You. Please spare us the trauma of being rulled by a president of this nature in future... I pray O'Lord.
P.s: what a shame.

What shame are you referring to ? Mind sharing with the house . . . . .
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by killuminati(m): 11:48am On Sep 27, 2012
awesome_t: Now that's an intelligent response tongue
comot for road make I pass
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 27, 2012
thelastPope:

I am trying to get lawma's number so they can bring in their truck and move this pile of rubbish you have posted. It is blocking the drainage on this thread!

Juts a moment...the number is not going but I will keep trying. It is my civic responsibility.
f00l
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 27, 2012
thelastPope:

Juts a moment...the number is not going but I will keep trying. It is my civic responsibility.
F00L,HUMAN GARBAGE
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by FrankC3: 11:51am On Sep 27, 2012
For them, any and everything GEJ must be shut down, even when it is beneficial to their generation unborn. People go through internet every day scouting for bad news about their fatherland and when they find one, they will push to make it front page on NL. These same folks are the ones angry with Tony Blair and Ms Rice for making positive comments about their country of birth. They will prefer if the Blair had said that Nigeria is a failed state and Rice mention that TI made a mistake not to have named Nigeria the most corrupt country. This kind of news would have served their purpose of insulting their President and casting slurs on their country for few minutes fame on NL as the latest 'progressive' in the bloc.

The success of electoral reform is no ruse. We saw it in Imo, Edo, Nassarawa and Bayelsa States. Nigeria reserve is being built again. Government is getting methodical about release of funds and putting in terrific structures within the fabrics of civil service to make sure that NLC members get less corrupt, yes, because it is obvious that politicians CAN NOT steal without the active connivance of NLC members- the civil service. These things are happening before our very eyes. 271 high profile investors lined up for our country's power sector privatization because they do not want to make the confession of Vodacom in the future. The wheel of change may be slow, but surely ongoing and it is not cosmetic. Is this enough? No! Do we need more? Yes!! But are we making progress under GEJ, against what the beneficiaries of the status quo will want us to believe, the answer is a resounding YES!!! This was the very thing a foreigner said about our country, what Tinubu and IBB refused to say, rather went behind to be part of the change while deceiving their followers about the true situation of things.

This was exactly what Tony Blair was saying. We have to appreciate the efforts of men and women like you, our faceless, nameless JTF officers, our SSS men and women who are presently probably undercover in enemy territory trying to keep you and me safe. This should be the Nigerian spirit, not insulting your country with impunity and even insulting a foreigner who refused to insult your country with you.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by achi4u(m): 11:51am On Sep 27, 2012
@thelastpope,

We nigerians are angry and tired of good speeches,we need actions now!
get it into your brain.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by ujchief(m): 11:53am On Sep 27, 2012
kopite: Gents, we welcome all good and bad responses from all, but lets stop this evil of insulting the president for every reason. lets try and be more constructive in our presentation or interpretation
yea, i suport u. Instead of calling him an !di.ot, just call him an eed!ot. Is that constructive enough?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 27, 2012
@FRANK-C
u are the ones insulting us Nigerians with your lies and half truths
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by Godmann(m): 11:58am On Sep 27, 2012
all4naija: Come on! Must president be poor? The truth is that good president is not good enough but the one that's dedicated to his job.

A President must not be poor, but a poor man must not become rich simply because he has schemed to the top and can steal more.

Go find out how rich your GEJ was before 1999. Their first rickety car was bought by patience by 1996.

So a poor man became rich by stealing public fund.
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by FrankC3: 11:59am On Sep 27, 2012
ehie: @FRANK-C
u are the ones insulting us Nigerians with your lies and half truths

Because i refuse to insult our President and country with you?
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by Bukkyade: 12:01pm On Sep 27, 2012
I just wonder how people think on this forum, because others are talking and writing comments. Some blind ones want to talk too. if you want to criticize, you should do that with a better plan and advice, not jus come here and rant.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by omiobo: 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2012
ehie:
shame on yourself for thinking this is the best we can do
for believing that Mr President is the best we deserve as a nation

I can see you are a lady with a dull brain and a loose mouth. You are of no value to this country so I won't waste my MB on you.
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by 1Dray(m): 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2012
Demdem: Who is Blair or Rice to tell me what ought to be done for my country and what is in my country's best interest? They dont live here neither can they fully grasp the challenges i face here every day. Only Reetards will regard the views of their colonial masters when there are no longer slaves at the expense of their fellow countrymen views.

Then remain a fo.ol
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by thelastPope(m): 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2012
achi4u: @thelastpope,

We nigerians are angry and tired of good speeches,we need actions now!
get it into your brain.

Which lousy action are you talking about? Are you blind or you live in Mozambique?

Can't you see the power reforms? Did you not hear about the first successful bids last week? Are you not seeing the railway lines being constructed and some already commissioned? Are you not seeing the agricultural reforms? Oh I forgot. You prefer to insult GEJ about cassava bread. Are you not seeing free elections everywhere? Edo, Imo, etc? Are you not seeing road construction everywhere? Are you not seeing innovative stuff like Youwin, Sure-P, performance bond with serving ministers? Are you not seeing crucial bills being passed or pushed? FOI, PIB?

What action are you talking about again? Something is definitely wrong with some of you. Instead of you to start looking at these projects and helping government to monitor and put pressure on those involved to deliver, you come with your diabolical depraved minds to NL to fight against yourselves. Warped ideology!

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2012
Bukkyade: I just wonder how people think on this forum, because others are talking and writing comments. Some blind ones want to talk too. if you want to criticize, you should do that with a better plan and advice, not jus come here and rant.
shut up,who is ranting,if you cannot understand a post then you classify it as ranting,who are you to decide what a person should post or what he or should not post,
WHO THE HELL DIED AND MADE YOU KING OVER NAIRALAND?

shutthefuckup,you have done nothing by ur post,point out the rants..nairaland Nazi
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2012
omiobo:

I can see you are a lady with a dull brain and a loose mouth. You are of no value to this country so I won't waste my MB on you.
stu..pid fool,u are of no value of urself,u buzzard,scavenger,vulture circling over the remains of a dying country,stupid idiott
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by thelastPope(m): 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2012
Godman_n:

A President must not be poor, but a poor man must not become rich simply because he has schemed to the top and can steal more.

Go find out how rich your GEJ was before 1999. Their first rickety car was bought by patience by 1996.

So you are his account officer abi? Can you post his bank balance here for us please?
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2012
Godman_n:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by DeGenius3(m): 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2012
that"s his talk. but in the real sense, it is true
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by thelastPope(m): 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2012
ehie: shut up,who is ranting,if you cannot understand a post then you classify it as ranting,who are you to decide what a person to post or what he should not post,shutthefuckup,you have dont nothing by ur post,pont out the rants..nairaland Nazi

Stop dumping more garbage please! Stop blocking the flow of this thread! Keep NL clean! NL o ni baje lie lie!
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by ujchief(m): 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2012
thelastPope:

Just a moment...the number is not going but I will keep trying. It is my civic responsibility.
eed!ot. Fa.g.g.o.t on the loose.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2012
thelastPope:

Stop dumping more garbage please! Stop blocking the flow of this thread! Keep NL clean! NL o ni baje lie lie!
I WILL DUMP AND SHYTE , PEE AND VOMIT OVER UR LAME,APOLOGIST,LYING POST
ALWAYS AFRAID OF THE TRUTH..COWARD LIKE UR MASTER

I AM READY TO GO TOE TO TOE,WORD FOR WORD WITH YOU TODAY
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by killuminati(m): 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2012
thelastPope:

laugh don kill me die, I swear!!!! Dat guy's post is da boko unkwhtimsayn! Lolzzzz....
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by uprigtd: 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2012
just because every Dick n Harry hav access to d net, they misuse that opportunity to post rubbish about govnmnt not knowin a thing about what its like to rule over 150 million pipo who hav difrnt ideas n beliefs. One man's meat is anoda man's poison
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by thelastPope(m): 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2012
ehie: I WILL DUMP AND SHYTE , PEE AND VOMIT OVER UR LAME,APOLOGIST,LYING POST
ALWAYS AFRAID OF THE TRUTH..COWARD LIKE UR MASTER

I AM READY TO GO TOE TO TOE,WORD FOR WORD WITH YOU TODAY

First of all you are shouting! That's a sign of inferiority complex and lack of self confidence. Secondly my dear, Tinubu or El Rufai are incapable of telling the truth! To allege that is outright falsehood. Thirdly, you still cannoy point to what is wrong in GEJ's statement. So that leaves what you have posted as utter garbage! Lawma is highly needed here to do their job!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by omiobo: 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2012
achi4u: guy sharap! do you what we are missing as nigerias because of this man?,yes I voted for him but "he's a bad market",so I can't continue to order for that same bad goods(gej)

Guy,you are just a disgrace to this nation. You are a silly customer without taste for quality product. Because of your insensitivity,lack of product research and poor taste that was why you could order for a bad product in the first place. Mr silly,you should have yourself to blame because you are one of the silly people that put him there.
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by thelastPope(m): 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2012
omiobo:

Guy,you are just a disgrace to this nation. You are a silly customer without taste for quality product. Because of your insensitivity,lack of product research and poor taste that was why you could order for a bad product in the first place. Mr silly,you should have yourself to blame because you are one of the silly people that put him there.

So what is wrong in putting him there? The power reform? The agricultural reform? The railway reform? The electoral reform? The FOI? The PIB? The rising foreign reserve? The Airport reform? I can go on and on. All in a space of a year and half. Which one of them is the mistake please? Am waiting...
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by solomon111(m): 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2012
berem: If I may ask,who is "the fear of the unknown"? Jonathan has absolutely failed in this one! I don't know why he doesn't think before making clueless statements! Dining with these western murrafuckers and embarrassing himself! What an utter shame! Blair ko! Bread ni! No be only Rice na beans.
if you dont know and appreciate who blair and rice are,then you dont deserve to post in the section.
Besides some of the most clueless and daft post i have ever seen in NL were from you.
Re: Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office by ujchief(m): 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2012
His myopic definition of credible election is laughable. Can he explain how he managed to get 1mil votes out of 1.2 registered voters from Abia state? Thats more than 80% turnout. He did the same miracle in Enugu, anambra, ebonyi and imo states! Credible my foot!
Nanscenze!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC: Why We Can’t Convene Emergency NEC Meeting - Eta / Abia PDP Guber: Lucky Igbokwe Kicks Against Plans To Introduce New Contestants / Tukur, NWC Members To Resign Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.