Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Is Jesus God? – Logical Questions That Need Answers - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus God? – Logical Questions That Need Answers (8457 Views)

Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. / Is Jesus God? / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jesus God? – Logical Questions That Need Answers by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2012
Ihedinobi: Lol. Proof of deteriorating intelligence.

1. Pointless returns.

2. Grasping at straws.

So, Frosty, how many Lords are there and why?

As usual you cannot comprehend the basics of grammar talk less of scripture.

What a poor student you are.
Re: Is Jesus God? – Logical Questions That Need Answers by Image123(m): 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2012
is the Lord one?
Re: Is Jesus God? – Logical Questions That Need Answers by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2012
Image123: is the Lord one?

I am still waiting for your response to my update on your last post, why have you decided to run away.

come back let us conclude this matter grin

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus God? – Logical Questions That Need Answers by Boomark(m): 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2012
@Ihedinobi

Haha! Change that stubborn contradiction to stubborn truth which you cannot disprove. Light cannot be hidden in the dark. But it seems what ever you have to say is now hidden in the dark. Because you have not show a single scripture that proves my explanations wrong.

Concerning ps110:1, i asked tevinsolt a question for him to show me how it proves that God is One. I just want to learn from him or else i will show a stubborn truth. Don't mind we are all learning. May God help us all.

I hope you call you call us your enemies. Thank Goodness you are referring to satan.
Re: Is Jesus God? – Logical Questions That Need Answers by Image123(m): 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2012
frosbel:

I am still waiting for your response to my update on your last post, why have you decided to run away.

come back let us conclude this matter grin
i see you don't want to answer.
Re: Is Jesus God? – Logical Questions That Need Answers by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2012
Image123:
i see you don't want to answer.

I am waiting for your response to a comprehensive rebuttal I gave to your flawed analysis of the Trinity.

You refused to respond and now expect me to answer a prinmary 1 question about how many Lords , lol grin
Re: Is Jesus God? – Logical Questions That Need Answers by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2012
Boomark: @Ihedinobi

Haha! Change that stubborn contradiction to stubborn truth which you cannot disprove. Light cannot be hidden in the dark. But it seems what ever you have to say is now hidden in the dark. Because you have not show a single scripture that proves my explanations wrong.

Concerning ps110:1, i asked tevinsolt a question for him to show me how it proves that God is One. I just want to learn from him or else i will show a stubborn truth. Don't mind we are all learning. May God help us all.

I hope you call you call us your enemies. Thank Goodness you are referring to satan.

Stop bothering with me, dude. If you did not and cannot see that you contradicted yourself saying that God was the Speaker in Hebrews 1 (which fact I corroborated with evidence from 5 translations including your own personal JW Bible) of which verse 10 is a part and then turning around to insist that the words of the same verse were not meant for Christ, what more can I do for you? You are only showing yourself to be a liar or anti-intellectual (which both amount to the same thing).

If you like, believe. If you don't like, don't believe. Wetin be my own? Go to frosbel and learn the permutations necessary to turn that verse around, dude. I don't care to deal with you anymore. You guys are either well-established liars or just plain i.diots (even confused maybe? ) going by your difficulties with glaring language.

Yeah, you're my enemies. Anyone who opposes Christ is.
Re: Is Jesus God? – Logical Questions That Need Answers by Boomark(m): 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2012
Image123: frosb
Is the Lord one?
do you accept and believe Jesus is the Lord?

Yes the lord is one and
Yes Jesus is lord.

So what do you have to say about it lets see?
Re: Is Jesus God? – Logical Questions That Need Answers by Boomark(m): 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Stop bothering with me, dude. If you did not and cannot see that you contradicted yourself saying that God was the Speaker in Hebrews 1 (which fact I corroborated with evidence from 5 translations including your own personal JW Bible) of which verse 10 is a part and then turning around to insist that the words of the same verse were not meant for Christ, what more can I do for you? You are only showing yourself to be a liar or anti-intellectual (which both amount to the same thing).

If you like, believe. If you don't like, don't believe. Wetin be my own? Go to frosbel and learn the permutations necessary to turn that verse around, dude. I don't care to deal with you anymore. You guys are either well-established liars or just plain i.diots (even confused maybe? ) going by your difficulties with glaring language.

Yeah, you're my ENEMIES. Anyone who opposes Christ is.

Hahaha! You don't know how much i love you. How do we oppose Christ? What if i say you are opposing the word of God with trinity. That means you oppose what Christ came for. In other words opposing Christ.
Re: Is Jesus God? – Logical Questions That Need Answers by tevinsolt: 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2012
[b]The Word Became Flesh

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

6 There was a man sent from God whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe. 8 He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.

9 The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

15 (John testified concerning him. He cried out, saying, “This is the one I spoke about when I said, ‘He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’”) 16 Out of his fullness we have all received grace in place of grace already given. 17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. 18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and[b] is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.[/b]
Re: Is Jesus God? – Logical Questions That Need Answers by tevinsolt: 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2012
^please explain that chapter to me since you have chosen to go the route of choosing verses of the bible out of context to disprove Jesus's deity
Re: Is Jesus God? – Logical Questions That Need Answers by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2012
Boomark:

Hahaha! You don't know how much i love you. How do we oppose Christ? What if i say you are opposing the word of God with trinity. That means you oppose what Christ came for. In other words opposing Christ.

You're free to say whatever you want. Doesn't mean it's true. Just like it isn't true that you love me. You see, you don't know the meaning of love. If you did, the Trinity would not be a mystery for you. You'd grasp it naturally.
Re: Is Jesus God? – Logical Questions That Need Answers by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2012
Ihedinobi:

You're free to say whatever you want. Doesn't mean it's true. Just like it isn't true that you love me. You see, you don't know the meaning of love. If you did, the Trinity would not be a mystery for you. You'd grasp it naturally.

You are intoxicated with this Trinity wine.

I believe with time, you will let go of this idol
Re: Is Jesus God? – Logical Questions That Need Answers by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2012
Ihedinobi:

You guys are either well-established liars or just plain i.diots (even confused maybe? ) going by your difficulties with glaring language.

Yeah, you're my enemies. Anyone who opposes Christ is.

I suggest you take a week off from this forum , this Trinity issue is turning you into a bitter person.

If you truly you had the Spirit of Christ , you will pray for your enemies.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus God? – Logical Questions That Need Answers by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2012
frosbel:

I suggest you take a week off from this forum , this Trinity issue is turning you into a bitter person.

Gee, dude, what's biting you? You don't wanna be told when you're thinking upside down? I know I wanna be called on any idiotic statement I make. It's part of being owned by Christ. But then a man such as yourself who thinks he is God himself would hate to be shown that he thinks like a grand i.diot when he does, wouldn't he?

While you're chastising me for putting things in their true light and perspective, do well to call Lord Jesus to order as well. He had a penchant for talking much more "bitter" than myself. You know, all that "you brood of vipers", "you hypocrites", "you . . . of your father the devil", etc. I haven't even done any of that. I just said that your thinking is comparable to that of an i.diot or else you're lying or else you're confused. But you're looking for any occasion you can take hold of to accuse Christians, aren't you? Anything will do as long as it discredits the Christian.

And what is it in my statement that suggests that I do not pray for you? Have I not already told you that I do? For you particularly? Would you like me to make a video of one prayer session so you'll believe? I only stated that you're my enemies. That does not mean that I don't pray for you. By the way, I could still be your friend while you hold enmity for me.

I am not a doughy believer, frosbel. I am not afraid of being harsh when there's need for it. You cannot claim Christ while attacking Him and demand that I recognize you as anything other than an enemy. That is what you are. Repent and return to your first love.
Re: Is Jesus God? – Logical Questions That Need Answers by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 06, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Gee, dude, what's biting you? You don't wanna be told when you're thinking upside down? I know I wanna be called on any idiotic statement I make. It's part of being owned by Christ. But then a man such as yourself who thinks he is God himself would hate to be shown that he thinks like a grand i.diot when he does, wouldn't he?

While you're chastising me for putting things in their true light and perspective, do well to call Lord Jesus to order as well. He had a penchant for talking much more "bitter" than myself. You know, all that "you brood of vipers", "you hypocrites", "you . . . of your father the devil", etc. I haven't even done any of that. I just said that your thinking is comparable to that of an i.diot or else you're lying or else you're confused. But you're looking for any occasion you can take hold of to accuse Christians, aren't you? Anything will do as long as it discredits the Christian.

And what is it in my statement that suggests that I do not pray for you? Have I not already told you that I do? For you particularly? Would you like me to make a video of one prayer session so you'll believe? I only stated that you're my enemies. That does not mean that I don't pray for you. By the way, I could still be your friend while you hold enmity for me.

I am not a doughy believer, frosbel. I am not afraid of being harsh when there's need for it. You cannot claim Christ while attacking Him and demand that I recognize you as anything other than an enemy. That is what you are. Repent and return to your first love.

Re: Is Jesus God? – Logical Questions That Need Answers by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2012
frosbel:

Awwwwww.........fros[i]ty[/i] conscience pricking him? wink Awwwww......feels good, donnit? Still a hint of hope for you, right? smiley Don't worry, He loves you even if you lifted your voice against Him. He'll take you back if you ask. I'll also take you back. Don't cry anymore, fros.
Re: Is Jesus God? – Logical Questions That Need Answers by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Awwwwww.........fros[i]ty[/i] conscience pricking him? wink Awwwww......feels good, donnit? Still a hint of hope for you, right? smiley Don't worry, He loves you even if you lifted your voice against Him. He'll take you back if you ask. I'll also take you back. Don't cry anymore, fros.

Let us know when you turn 16 , lol.

Keep you pagan Trinity idol to yourself.
Re: Is Jesus God? – Logical Questions That Need Answers by Boomark(m): 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2012
For those of you that believe that they should not call God by His name because it is too holy. I have something for you. You are being deceived by the Jews, your priest and pastors.

Exodus 3:14-15 (NIV)

14 God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I
AM. This is what you are to say to
the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to
you.' " 15 God also said to Moses,
"Say to the Israelites, 'The LORD,
the God of your fathers--the God of
Abraham, the God of Isaac and the
God of Jacob--has sent me to you.'
This is my name forever, THE NAME BY WHICH I AM TO BE REMEMBERED FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION.

He did not tell Moses and the Israelites not to mention it because it is too holy. But that He will be remembered by It forever. Christ came and made His name known.

God will tell you something, but you chose to obey what the Jews, pastors and priests gave as reason not to call the name of my Heavenly Father.

Chose ye today whom ye serve.
The Jews, pastors, priests or God.
Re: Is Jesus God? – Logical Questions That Need Answers by DanielNoble(m): 9:03am On Dec 21, 2012
frosbel:

What a most deceptive fellow, I really am beginning to wonder what calibre of Christians we have on this forum.

This comment I posted earlier in February when I was still researching into the Trinity dogma and have now realised what a farce it is.

Yet even after repeating this to you in another thread you repost it here in a bid to slander my most honourable character, This is what desperation has turned you guys into.

Please this thread should not be a meeting point for my 'enemies'. grin

[size=13pt]JESUS IS NOT JEHOVAH [/size]
thats your belief,let be upon you according to your understanding. Stop displaying what you think as true or fact.
Re: Is Jesus God? – Logical Questions That Need Answers by DanielNoble(m): 9:11am On Dec 21, 2012
frosbel:

Fanatics who believe in Pagan Trinity , eternal torment for trillions of souls for eternity without end, immortal soul, hell fire or heaven after death , tithes, slain in the spirit, weird manifestations, crazy prophecies , supporting the murder and masscare of tens of thousands worldwide by backing right wing zionist ideologies , and you have to Gall to call me a fanatic.

You GUYS are in the same group as those who will not let anyone enter into the kingdom and will not enter in either.
very soon you'll tell us the Zionists are sponsoring bokoharam
Re: Is Jesus God? – Logical Questions That Need Answers by DanielNoble(m): 9:23am On Dec 21, 2012
vedaxcool:

Lol! grin grin grin yet the "plagiarizing book" seems to miss out the numerous stupidities found in the book it suposedly plagiarized, no? What I will give for you to reason once in your life, atleast common sense should tell you the Qur'an can never be used in justiying the divinity of Jesus, which the ever double speaking bible does every now and then, NO? Buhaha grin grin grin grin thank Allah we have the Qur'an.
Jesus is GOD,GOD is JESUS. Who is allah?
Re: Is Jesus God? – Logical Questions That Need Answers by chucy: 9:36am On Dec 21, 2012
Wow you Family & Friends this season with a Customized Christmas Greeting text message at just NGN1.30/SMS.
Its fast n easy... Sign-up now at http://www.smskit.net/easytext
Re: Is Jesus God? – Logical Questions That Need Answers by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
[quote author=DanielNoble] very soon you'll tell us the Zionists are sponsoring bokoharam[/quote

actually they are grin
Re: Is Jesus God? – Logical Questions That Need Answers by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
DanielNoble: Jesus is GOD,GOD is JESUS. Who is allah?

Jesus is not the Father and the Father is not JESUS.

Jesus is the Son of the Father.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus God? – Logical Questions That Need Answers by DanielNoble(m): 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
frosbel:

if you know Jesus,you know the father!
Re: Is Jesus God? – Logical Questions That Need Answers by DanielNoble(m): 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2012
frosbel:

GO AND READ ISAIAH 9 vs 6.
Re: Is Jesus God? – Logical Questions That Need Answers by ijawkid(m): 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2012
DanielNoble: GO AND READ ISAIAH 9 vs 6.

What does it say??.....that Jesus is the 1 and almighty GOD??....uh??.....
Re: Is Jesus God? – Logical Questions That Need Answers by DanielNoble(m): 2:11pm On Dec 21, 2012
ijawkid:

What does it say??.....that Jesus is the 1 and almighty GOD??....uh??.....
Read it before you get back to me.
Re: Is Jesus God? – Logical Questions That Need Answers by ijawkid(m): 2:37pm On Dec 21, 2012
DanielNoble: Read it before you get back to me.

That verse has been over flogged here in the religious forum............

You got a problem understanding it??...
Re: Is Jesus God? – Logical Questions That Need Answers by DanielNoble(m): 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2012
ijawkid:

That verse has been over flogged here in the religious forum............

You got a problem understanding it??...
its you that have a problem with understanding it. Who is the child and mention the names the verse gave to him.
Re: Is Jesus God? – Logical Questions That Need Answers by ijawkid(m): 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2012
DanielNoble: its you that have a problem with understanding it. Who is the child and mention the names the verse gave to him.

The child mentioned there was Jesus and not the almighty GOD.............the almighty God cannot and has never been a child before.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Misconceptions About Islam / Download Music: Samsong Ft Chioma Jesus - Odogwu Jesus / The Modern Woman's Penchant For Indecent Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.