Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

What Is The Next Best Step - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Next Best Step (780 Views)

Are Yoruba Boys The Next Best Thing Since Sliced Bread? / Wat's D Best Step To Cope Wth A Spouse Who's. A Heavy Snorer / I’m A Guy Who Stopped Dating Because I Found The Next Best Thing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Next Best Step by gluey(f): 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2012
when your relationship keeps failing?
Please i need matured advice, because right now, my life is at the edge of a cliff, am having a serious breakdown.
Thanks.
Re: What Is The Next Best Step by achi4u(m): 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2012
A problem shared is a problem almost half solved,please endevour to mention some of those things that alway make your relationship hit the rock.
Everyone one of us want to live a fulfilled life but how do we go about securing our future?
The problem most of us always face is not knowing where we are coming from and where we want to be.
Re: What Is The Next Best Step by gluey(f): 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2012
achi4u: A problem shared is a problem almost half solved,please endevour to mention some of those things that alway make your relationship hit the rock.
Everyone one of us want to live a fulfilled life but how do we go about securing our future?
The problem most of us always face is not knowing where we are coming from and where we want to be.

i dont knw why, or what happens, i just knw my relationships dont last and it is really giving me a cause to worry over. Everybody i meet just wants to collect sx and leave, i dont knw why this is the case. I just need advice.
Re: What Is The Next Best Step by achi4u(m): 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2012
gluey:

i dont knw why, or what happens, i just knw my relationships dont last and it is really giving me a cause to worry over. Everybody i meet just wants to collect sx and leave, i dont knw why this is the case. I just need advice.
Is not as if I don't know the 'sweet steps' to tell you which at the end of the day you may not follow them.
But i want you to first love urself and prepare ur mind that "ur not going into relationship for gains alone",if truly u want to retrace ur steps,don't go for 'already made man' it hadly works out(most our gals only go for material things,things money can buy),so I urge u to be moderate.
Secondly,do not force urself to any guy...he will see u as desprate chick.

*will b back soon*
Re: What Is The Next Best Step by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2012
achi4u: Is not as if I don't know the 'sweet steps' to tell you which at the end of the day you may not follow them.
But i want you to first love urself and prepare ur mind that "ur not going into relationship for gains alone",if truly u want to retrace ur steps,don't go for 'already made man' it hadly works out(most our gals only go for material things,things money can buy),so I urge u to be moderate.
Secondly,do not force urself to any guy...he will see u as desprate chick.

*will b back soon*

lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Next Best Step by vivianc(f): 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2012
Stop giving in to sex easily! Do not expect too much from men! Cut down your fantasies! I know we all have them but learn to draw a line between fantasies are realities! Just live your life! A song writer says " life happens to you when u are busy making other plans!
Re: What Is The Next Best Step by Riskyman(m): 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2012
OP.. Don't allow a guy to detect d flow of d relationship. Always try to be in control, coz once you allow a guy, he will surely move d relationship to se.x part of it.

Infact, let me tell you my story.. I'm in a relationship dat is 4yrs plus n we dated for 2yrs plus before my GF gave in... What I'am trying say is dat, my GF was like "if u can't wait plz go". So, I hv to keep my cool and after a year witout se.x, it was done on me dat se.x is not d reason I should be in a relationship. U see.. U seriously need to detect, coz once d deed is easily done, your name na sorry.
Re: What Is The Next Best Step by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2012
gluey:

everybody you meet wants to collect sex lmao grin grin so girls also collect sex from you so tell me, how many of them (both girls & Boys) have collected sex from you? Remember givers never lack grin grin so the more u give s3x the berra for u cool cool
Re: What Is The Next Best Step by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2012
Risky_man: OP.. Don't allow a guy to detect d flow of d relationship. Always try to be in control, coz once you allow a guy, he will surely move d relationship to se.x part of it.

Infact, let me tell you my story.. I'm in a relationship dat is 4yrs plus n we dated for 2yrs plus before my GF gave in... What I'am trying say is dat, my GF was like "if u can't wait plz go". So, I hv to keep my cool and after a year witout se.x, it was done on me dat se.x is not d reason I should be in a relationship. U see.. U seriously need to detect, coz once d deed is easily done, your name na sorry.
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Is The Next Best Step by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2012
bennyraz: everybody you meet wants to collect sex lmao grin grin so girls also collect sex from you so tell me, how many of them (both girls & Boys) have collected sex from you? Remember givers never lack grin grin so the more u give s3x the berra for u cool cool

Remember that cartoon? **All dogs go to heaven** What's urs is mine...what's mine is urs...the more you share...the more you're gonna get! grin grin
Re: What Is The Next Best Step by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2012
gluey:

could it be that the image you project, is one of someone who easily dash sex (someone easy)?!
Re: What Is The Next Best Step by Mynd44: 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2012
To be loved, make yourself lovable. And being lovable is not about sex
Re: What Is The Next Best Step by sweetcheecks(f): 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2012
@poster, dear it is ok. This has nothing to do with you but those silly guys you dated. Just know who you are and always remember your value will not decrease becouse some silly guys decided to act silly. Dust yourself up girl, walk tall. Just take your time between dating. Have more guy friends than a boyfriend. Work on your own projects and fulfill them, you will eventually meet someone with who is worth your attention. All the best sweets!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Next Best Step by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2012
fluid26:

Remember that cartoon? **All dogs go to heaven** What's urs is mine...what's mine is urs...the more you share...the more you're gonna get! grin grin
i remember that funky cartoon, when d dogs want to go to heaven after death, a circle like a shinning crown appear on top of their head and they begin to elevate towards d sky grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Next Best Step by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2012
Samafroxy22: Add me on whatsapp
+2348100482812 ..... Lets chat and have
fun (female only)

kai! Na wa o!! Wonders MUST never end! lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Next Best Step by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2012
bennyraz: i remember that funky cartoon, when d dogs want to go to heaven after death, a circle like a shinning crown appear on top of their head and they begin to elevate towards d sky grin grin

yea...a *halo. grin
Re: What Is The Next Best Step by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2012
fluid26:

yea...a *halo. grin
what about "everybody wants to be a cat, Halleluyahhh" grin grin
Re: What Is The Next Best Step by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2012
oh yea! I remember that too! Diz guy...u must have been really *cartoonized! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Men Or Women; Who Enjoys Hugging More / What 's Your Take On LOVE Over The Internet???? / Women Multiply What You Give Em

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.