Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! (14944 Views)

Biafra Agitation: Prof Wole Soyinka Calls For More Diplomacy / Jonathan, Zuma Open Talks Over Botched $15m Arms Deals. / Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2012
fortyfeet:
What has going to Jerusalem or Mecca got to do with the government of Nigeria. I think its entirely the duty of the religious group to obey their religious laws. And when they don't, you blame the government. Silly thinking indeed. A true pilgrim will resist temptation from every corner. And am sure all the people involved in this pilgrim arangement are strictly muslim, same as christians, so why can't they obey thier respective religious laws and you now blame the government. On the last day, no government will be there to take any blame. So, leave the government out of this. It is purely a religious failure and not government.

if u failed to process this simple information then ur mental faculty is quite slow......

Nigerian Govt set up Hajj commission/Pilgrim commission to take care of dis case and they know it yet they allow it to happen.........

What is quite wrong with us that we think other nation will let us go as our country let us go!!!!

Some countries hold their law to their Heart!!!! What of U ?
Re: BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! by ozodimgba(m): 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2012
onomeasike: I dont understand why this country being humiliated and ridiculed on this Hajj issue.Is it that the pilgrims were not aware of the requirement and this condition that mandates a female pilgrim to come with a male relative was introduced without appropriately informing the pilgrims before they left the shores of Nigeria or these people just want to 'settle' their way at all cost to circumvent that clause as some nigerians are wont to do?If it is the former,then saudi arabia govt should be sued appropriately and made to apologize to these pilgrims but if these pilgrims knew ahead but chose to still go ahead on the hajj,they should all be prosecuted for using securing their pilgrim travel papers on false declaration that they are accompanied by their male relatives and they should be seriously punished for the great embarrassment they have caused the nation.The hajj officials that allowed these pilgrims should not be spared,I dont see any sense asking a high-ranking speaker of house of reps going to Saudi for this issue,in fact,it is a sign of unseriousness and shows how idle the office of the speaker is.The civil service bureaucracy alone is sufficient to find and establish what went wrong and make recommendations to the govt.Why further humiliate this nation?the vice president abandoned state duties the whole of yesterday to meet with saudi ambassador shocked shocked to discuss this kind of issue that the foreign affairs minister can handle better like the minister did with the south african yellow fever card diplomatic palava.Methinks,it is absolutely unnecessary for Tambuwal to go to saudi,he should stay around to co-ordinate the capital project inspection the house plan to start next week!!

I luv it especially when an in4med & ejucated nigerian speaks. U can imagine d competence of our office holders 2 pilot d affairs of dis gr8t nation. None of dem knows his job and when he is actually doing other persons job. It is apity!
Re: BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! by bukatyne(f): 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2012
deols:

You people just don't get it? I as a Muslim don't need you to think Islam treats women as equals to men. SO, why do you want to?

Does christianity treat women as equals to men? Isn't submission to the husband preached by the bible? Your hypocrisy makes me laugh. You all act modernized, belonging to the new world whereas your religion says the opposite of what you proclaim.

ok. so, Islam doesn't put men and women in the same positions. They don't have the same social, biological and religious responsibilities. They are seen as two distinct groups whose roles make a synergy, one that makes a perfect society. Any problems you may be having with this is yours, not ours.
miss, don't confuse how ur religion view women to how christianity views women. don't also confuse the biblical concept of submission to d cultural concept. if submission made women inferior, then all christians are inferior to each other b'cos we are told to submit to one another. thanks for clarifing that women are not equal to men and that islam is primitive (whatever you mean by that).
Re: BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! by Umendeche: 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2012
SAHIH AL-BUKHARI VOL 9,BOOK89,NO 256,NARRATED ANAS BIN MALIK:ALLAH'S MESSENGER SAID 'YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO &OBEY YOUR IMAM(MUSLIM RULER)EVEN IF HE WAS AN ETHIOPIAN(BLACK) SLAVE WHOSE HEAD LOOKS LIKE A RAISIN.
WHAT AN INSULT A BAD COMMENTARY TO BLACK,WHICH MEANS UR PROPHET DNT VE REGARD 4 BLACK.
SAHIH AL BUK VOL9 NO 161.NARRATED IBN UMAR:THE PROPHET SAID I SAW IN A DREAM, A BLACK WOMAN WITH UNKEPT HAIR GOING OUT OF AL-MADINA&SETTLING@MAHYA,i e AL-JUHFA.I INTERPRETED THAT AS A SYMBOL OF EPIDERMIC OF AL-MADINA BEING TRANSFERED TO THAT PLACE(AL-JUHFA)
FROM THIS PASSEGES YOU WOULD KNOW THAT THE PROPHET(PBUH)PUNISHMENT BE UPON HUMANITY DONT HAVE REGARDS 4 BLACK,I GUAZE THAT Y THE FOLLOWERS IN SAUDI REJECT BLACK.AND AGAIN THE HADITH 4RM THE PASSAGE I READ SAID THAT:THE BLACK WOMAN WITH UNKEPT HAIR MEANS DISEASE OUTBREAK IN THEIR LAND,I GUAZE THAT THE MAIN REASON THEY REJECTED NIGERIA BLACKS TO PREVENT SPREADING DISEASE IN THEIR COUNTRY,NIGERIA AND BLACK SHOULD LEARN A BIG LESSON,AND KNÖW THAT ISLAM ARE NOT LOVING PEOPLE.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.AM HAPPY TO SEE HOW THEY WERE DEPORTED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Question: Why Can't We Campaign For One Of These Younger Minds? / "Evans Should Join APC And His Sins Will Be Forgiven" - Reno Omokri / Fashola: Politicians Can Win Elections Without Exaggerating Nigeria’s Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.