Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! (14946 Views)

Biafra Agitation: Prof Wole Soyinka Calls For More Diplomacy / Jonathan, Zuma Open Talks Over Botched $15m Arms Deals. / Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! by bros856: 6:22am On Sep 28, 2012
This is a big shame to Muslism in Nigeria and Nigeria as a nation. Where is Ibrahim Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubahkar, Atiku, Sultan sokoto, Shek Mohammed, Yaradua's family, Dantata, PDP Chairman, T.Y. Danjuma, Aliko Dangote, Northern Governor's Forum, General Buhari and all the Northern Big guns that are always making so much noise in Nigeria. So they are all local champions. None of them can do anything to help Government. Our sisters are suffering in disgraced at Saudi Arabia and the country is still this quiet. Nigerians Millionaires and politicians Shame on you all.
Re: BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! by passionate88: 6:25am On Sep 28, 2012
cold:

I wonder what Maclatunji,Tbaba,Deols and their ilk who love to scream their selves hoarse on here have to say about this
plus lagos shia, muskeeto, etc
Re: BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! by FlexTrex: 6:33am On Sep 28, 2012
Nigeria should know when and when not to issue ultimatums. There are very few Saudi's in Nigeria in comparison to the Nigerians there. In other words, we need them more than they need us. So we are in no position to threaten them like we did South Africa and other countries.
Re: BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! by Truckpusher(m): 6:36am On Sep 28, 2012
ISLAM,a religion that has relegated women to the back bench of human affair in all endeavor of life yet the men go about practicing it with all piousness,makes me know why it will be easier to brainwash children birthed by such women.AFTER ALL SHOW ME ONE FAILED PEOPLE AND I'LL SHOW YOU HOW THEIR WOMEN HAVE FAILED AT HOME BECAUSE WOMEN ARE THE FIRST TRAINERS THAT THE CHILD BEGINS TO LEARN FROM RIGHT FROM CONCEPTION...I THANK GOD FOR CHRISTIANITY...AND I THANK THE VIRGIN MARY FOR JESUS.

3 Likes

Re: BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! by Truckpusher(m): 6:40am On Sep 28, 2012
bros856: This is a big shame to Muslism in Nigeria and Nigeria as a nation. Where is Ibrahim Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubahkar, Atiku, Sultan sokoto, Shek Mohammed, Yaradua's family, Dantata, PDP Chairman, T.Y. Danjuma, Aliko Dangote, Northern Governor's Forum, General Buhari and all the Northern Big guns that are always making so much noise in Nigeria. So they are all local champions. None of them can do anything to help Government. Our sisters are suffering in disgraced at Saudi Arabia and the country is still this quiet. Nigerians Millionaires and politicians Shame on you all.
.....Why not burn a Saudi flag while chanting death to Arabians?

3 Likes

Re: BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! by Truckpusher(m): 6:46am On Sep 28, 2012
It's time to burn some green flags and trample on the crescent...my moslem brodas what are u waiting for?....c'mon ,u've been religiously insulted by one of your own...show some muscle....una goof... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! by DANILSA(m): 6:47am On Sep 28, 2012
Aigbofa: A backhand slap on the face of Nigeria. What a shame.
Come Aigbofa u no de sleep. shocked
Re: BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! by BabaO2: 6:53am On Sep 28, 2012
Truckpusher: .....Why not burn a Saudi flag while chanting death to Arabians?
Just my thought
Re: BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 28, 2012
This is serious
Re: BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 28, 2012
Let them deport them...our govt think that they can cut corner with the Saudi authority as they do here..is it a must to be called Alhaja?aLhaja ko,alhaja ni.
Re: BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! by Keziehenry(m): 6:57am On Sep 28, 2012
Let all of dem be deported! What are d goin there for,to go and learn d art of bomb making,bombing n killing.
Re: BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 28, 2012
The only solution is to turn to Christendom, Arabian Muslims feel superior to black Muslims and mainly Nigerian Muslims just like the northerner Muslims feel superior to youroba Muslims but if there is a little cartoon of Muslims, those Arab Muslims will instigate the black Muslims to protest cause they are just tools used for violence where there country enjoys peace.

#WHATAFAKERELIGION

2 Likes

Re: BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! by Msauza(m): 7:00am On Sep 28, 2012
FlexTrex: Nigeria should know when and when not to issue ultimatums. There are very few Saudi's in Nigeria in comparison to the Nigerians there. In other words, we need them more than they need us. So we are in no position to threaten them like we did South Africa and other countries.
I cannot understand your argument chief. The same happens with South Africa, there are many Nigerians in SA as compared to South Africans in Nigeria. SA is playing a huge role in building the economy of Nigeria, they have build shopping malls and have imported their companies in Nigeria. Why should Nigeria beg Saudi Arabia which does nothing for it other than providing pilgrimage for Muslim based in Nigeria. The pres knows that he should never offend them because might not have Mecca to visit anymore and so South Africa was just his play ground because it has nothing to offer for his religion.
Re: BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! by abbeycial: 7:02am On Sep 28, 2012
mens dept: Thank you Saudi Arabia!!!! Thanks for showing Nigerians that they are meaningless, especially those wearing bedsheets in Sokoto.

Your country has good roads, constant light, where everyone speaks the same language, united under one culture, and where leaders want the best for their people.

Please continue to send the SHAMELESS Nigg.ers back to their messed up country that they cant use their silly brains to want to develop.
buffon...continue beefing u hear,wat ve u done as ur own quota to d dev?
Re: BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! by size38: 7:03am On Sep 28, 2012
We are not law abiding in naija, other countries are. They should be deported after all, na huzzling those girls want go huzzle for saudi Arabia
Re: BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! by Biggyd2: 7:06am On Sep 28, 2012
What do you expect if our own president is treated this way as well https://www.nairaland.com/1060337/empty-seatsas-gej-addresses-un#12347659? When our government start to address the problems in our country, we will be taken seriously. undecided
Re: BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 28, 2012
when is the protest? Isnt this an example of the "humiliation and oppression" our muslim brothers here use as an excuse for why nigerians are slaughtered for cartoons printed in France?
Re: BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! by abbeycial: 7:08am On Sep 28, 2012
gboss4sure: The only solution is to turn to Christendom, Arabian Muslims feel superior to black Muslims and mainly Nigerian Muslims just like the northerner Muslims feel superior to youroba Muslims but if there is a little cartoon of Muslims, those Arab Muslims will instigate the black Muslims to protest cause they are just tools used for violence where there country enjoys peace.

#WHATAFAKERELIGION
in ur dreams dude...ISLAM is a religion of truth dat would prevail over all other religion.all d happening are just a test of faith.
Re: BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! by BabaO2: 7:13am On Sep 28, 2012
Msauza:
I cannot understand your argument chief. The same happens with South Africa, there are many Nigerians in SA as compared to South Africans in Nigeria. SA is playing a huge role in building the economy of Nigeria, they have build shopping malls and have imported their companies in Nigeria. Why should Nigeria beg Saudi Arabia which does nothing for it other than providing pilgrimage for Muslim based in Nigeria. The pres knows that he should never offend them because might not have Mecca to visit anymore and so South Africa was just his play ground because it has nothing to offer for his religion.
Read his post again, yours is not necessary
Re: BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! by Abujabir24: 7:13am On Sep 28, 2012
I am really impressed by the saudi govt. But the mistake in this thread was wen dey said the rules of the kingdom which is a lie. That is the rule of Islam not saudi. They have notice that so many nigerian women go to saudi in the name of performing hajj but instead they become lovepeddlers there wich has bothering d authorities for so long. The fact dat d man who returned wit dem isn't even ashamed of sayin d man is his wife shld have been imprisoned. Because am really sure he is lying.

1 Like

Re: BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! by Alameen3: 7:16am On Sep 28, 2012
I am a Muslim and I know that this rule of female pilgrims traveling with their Muharam (relations) exits (though, it has been so flexible over the years) but the Saudi Government is liable for not making their stand clear on this issue this year. Had it been they've told Nigerian Government, they would have clarified it to the pilgrims but never mind, they are human being and are bound to make mistakes.
Truly, Nigeria is very bad when compared to Saudi but that does not come up in the issue of deportation. Remember, not only Nigerians were deported but so it happens to other Nations with this condition.

May Allah help Nigeria.
Re: BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! by abbeycial: 7:17am On Sep 28, 2012
Abujabir24: I am really impressed by the saudi govt. But the mistake in this thread was wen dey said the rules of the kingdom which is a lie. That is the rule of Islam not saudi. They have notice that so many nigerian women go to saudi in the name of performing hajj but instead they become lovepeddlers there wich has bothering d authorities for so long. The fact dat d man who returned wit dem isn't even ashamed of sayin d man is his wife shld have been imprisoned. Because am really sure he is lying.
Re: BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! by emsquare(m): 7:18am On Sep 28, 2012
Hmmm!
Re: BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! by scopusng(m): 7:18am On Sep 28, 2012
Most of the women na drugs dem carry go Saudi and to do ashawo too,naim dem deport dem.
Re: BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! by ba7man(m): 7:23am On Sep 28, 2012
As a patriotic Nigerian.....I support the Saudi government's actions. Until we learn to obey laws and conduct ourselves anywhere we are we will keep gettin deported. If all this effort being made by the Nigerian Govt was directed at solving corruption this nation won't b where it is. Pls, does Allah reside in only Saudi-Arabia?

1 Like

Re: BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! by jimmyboy1010(m): 7:26am On Sep 28, 2012
Aigbofa: A backhand slap on the face of Nigeria. What a shame.
The rules have been laid down at d initial stage, I wonder why ppl are now complaining. Saudi Authority av been overlooking this before and now they are now implementing it, soo we don't need to take offence here. Their men are busy bombing the northern state and send their wives to go to holy land to pray for their sins grin grin grin
Re: BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! by collins123(m): 7:34am On Sep 28, 2012
When someone is deported, I believe (or used to) that he/she will not be allowed entry into the country again.

So what happens to the deported women? If Saudi should even change their mind, will they be allowed to enter the holy land again? Abi all na wash?
Re: BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! by ektbear: 7:45am On Sep 28, 2012
bros856: This is a big shame to Muslism in Nigeria and Nigeria as a nation. Where is Ibrahim Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubahkar, Atiku, Sultan sokoto, Shek Mohammed, Yaradua's family, Dantata, PDP Chairman, T.Y. Danjuma, Aliko Dangote, Northern Governor's Forum, General Buhari and all the Northern Big guns that are always making so much noise in Nigeria. So they are all local champions.

grin
Re: BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! by ektbear: 7:45am On Sep 28, 2012
Truckpusher: It's time to burn some green flags and trample on the crescent...my moslem brodas what are u waiting for?....c'mon ,u've been religiously insulted by one of your own...show some muscle....una goof... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

dey no get liver
Re: BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! by mike404(m): 7:48am On Sep 28, 2012
caseless: I'm not happy my nigeria is on this list of countries facing deportation excercise from saudi arabia. As a muslim am deeply touched by this development. May ALLAH help us!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! by omenziate(m): 7:52am On Sep 28, 2012
Hmmmmm, so this Malama's wan go burst their kente, God don catch una. Saudi should pls permanently stop Nigerian muslims from perforning their religious rites. Make una build unu Holy land for Mubi in Adamawa, potiskum in Yobe or anywhere in Borno.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Denies Link With EFCC Seized Monies in Ikoyi / Buhari Signs Executive Order Against Corruption / Okuama Killings: “They Know What Is Going On” – Military Accuses Delta Monarchs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.