Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,898 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Being Touched My Female Co Staff In The Office - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being Touched My Female Co Staff In The Office (5122 Views)

So What If Nkem Owoh Touched My Breasts! Actress Anita Joseph Fumes / What Does It Mean When A Young Girl Frowns After Being Touched? / I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being Touched My Female Co Staff In The Office by ATMC(f): 5:08pm On Oct 01, 2012
Flygerian.:

Ok, its now called "double standard" abi? undecided... Ok o!

I go intentionaly touch a random gal for nyash and wen dem ask me y? I go tel dem say na "double standard".
angry
Re: Being Touched My Female Co Staff In The Office by ATMC(f): 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2012
Duke_Nija:

Why are you inducing dis guy? grin
no induction here jare, person wey want do something go do am
Re: Being Touched My Female Co Staff In The Office by ATMC(f): 5:12pm On Oct 01, 2012
chinedumo: how should he be in control?
u r in a better position to tell him how wink
Re: Being Touched My Female Co Staff In The Office by Mynd44: 4:37am On Oct 02, 2012
shikadance: Most married women esp bankers are like dat most of dem av secret office crushes and if d guy presses further he wud f**k dem. Only few ladies r disciplined.
As if guys are any better
Re: Being Touched My Female Co Staff In The Office by chinedumo(m): 12:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
ATMC: u r in a better position to tell him how wink
i dont get u
Re: Being Touched My Female Co Staff In The Office by Femmymata2(m): 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2012
FRANKLINTON: Why are they touching u? Are u a toy? These women are married and are not available. Maybe they also criticise u behind ur back, calling u a coward who cannot stand up for himself. Try and stop this rubbish now
Well, he could stop them by giving them what 'they' want.
Re: Being Touched My Female Co Staff In The Office by buJu234: 11:51am On Oct 03, 2012
its like a normal stuff with females..

i have this married friend that loves her man so much... any time she is playing with me she will b touching my chest....

men... i once told her that i will do same ... come and see the look eh... i fear...

so i think the society allows them to do the touching without a problem...

what abt when u see 2 females hugging & touching each others yansh and they are laughing in the office..
try and do same to ur co-man... u will see what will happen to u that day...

ur sister of abt 30yrs can b in same room with ur neighbor`s son of abt 10-15yrs... they will call it gist.

u try and b with ur neighbor`s daughter of same age...; u will hear stories...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Say Hello To Randalin The Lady With The Biggest Booty / The Cute Me.. too hot !! Rate Me(pics) / List Of Affordable Private Hostels Around Unilag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.