Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Being Touched My Female Co Staff In The Office - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being Touched My Female Co Staff In The Office (5112 Views)

So What If Nkem Owoh Touched My Breasts! Actress Anita Joseph Fumes / What Does It Mean When A Young Girl Frowns After Being Touched? / I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being Touched My Female Co Staff In The Office by goodbobo: 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2012
Female in my office ( all married women )find it very easy to touch me . today , when one of them was laughing her hand went as far as my ass lets say mistakenly .
But one thing is as a man u can never make such mistake of touching a woman like that if u dont want big wahala .

Guys do u something experience such in ur office .
Re: Being Touched My Female Co Staff In The Office by ATMC(f): 3:05pm On Sep 28, 2012
Lol, i bet not all d women r doing d touching...those touching u r simply touchers, touchers talk with their hands, lol don't take it personal. Be in control ok? I don't know y, but this is funny lol
Re: Being Touched My Female Co Staff In The Office by daisyella: 3:07pm On Sep 28, 2012
And u've been enjoying d touchings shey

1 Like

Re: Being Touched My Female Co Staff In The Office by SalemLord(m): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2012
Yeah it does happen most ladies talk with their hands. Has happened to me

1 Like

Re: Being Touched My Female Co Staff In The Office by goodbobo: 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2012
am a married man , i shouldnt enjoy such touch but u know sometimes body dey enjoy to be touched .
Re: Being Touched My Female Co Staff In The Office by ATMC(f): 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2012
grin, since when did response to touch become wrong or is there a law dt says u should only respond to ur wifey's touch...?
Re: Being Touched My Female Co Staff In The Office by 2goodbobo(m): 3:49pm On Sep 28, 2012
The touch is OK if it was done unknowingly, but it becomes a cause for concern when they do it intentionally.
Re: Being Touched My Female Co Staff In The Office by 190theclown: 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2012
Why do I smell infidelity from a far already
Re: Being Touched My Female Co Staff In The Office by joudini(m): 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2012
*Woman touches man*: she is just a toucher. Touchers talk with their hands. The man should deal with it. Since when did response to touch become a bad wrong? Or is there a law that says you should respond to only your wife's touch? Even when the man is married.

*Man touches woman*: he is a serial chronic female molester. He is one huge cancerous, pulsating mass that should be sent to a lab to be dissected, analysed and studied for rational people to determine how just possible it is for a man to be so sexually pathetic stunted neocortex deprived fuktard.

Yeah, just the concise satirical synopsis l came to this thread for. Leaving satisfied.

23 Likes

Re: Being Touched My Female Co Staff In The Office by drnoel: 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2012
goodbobo: Female in my office ( all married women )find it very easy to touch me . today , when one of them was laughing her hand went as far as my ass lets say mistakenly .
But one thing is as a man u can never make such mistake of touching a woman like that if u dont want big wahala .

I pity u, keep dreaming about married women and let ur fantasies give u Rhizopus. God would purnish u when their husband catch u.
Re: Being Touched My Female Co Staff In The Office by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2012
how old is the op?
Re: Being Touched My Female Co Staff In The Office by Mynd44: 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2012
oyb: how old is the op?
Re: Being Touched My Female Co Staff In The Office by ATMC(f): 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2012
joudini: *Woman touches man*: she is just a toucher. Touchers talk with their hands. The man should deal with it. Since when did response to touch become a bad wrong? Or is there a law that says you should respond to only your wife's touch? Even when the man is married.

*Man touches woman*: he is a serial chronic female molester. He is one huge cancerous, pulsating mass that should be sent to a lab to be dissected, analysed and studied for rational people to determine how just possible it is for a man to be so sexually pathetic stunted neocortex deprived fuktard.

Yeah, just the concise satirical synopsis l came to this thread for. Leaving satisfied.

lol, its called double standard! Lol

1 Like

Re: Being Touched My Female Co Staff In The Office by Theben(m): 7:24am On Sep 29, 2012
goodbobo: Female in my office ( all married women )find it very easy to touch me . today , when one of them was laughing her hand went as far as my ass lets say mistakenly .

OP sorry o, are you working in the state ministry?
Re: Being Touched My Female Co Staff In The Office by obowunmi(m): 7:53am On Sep 29, 2012
Thread responses are too funny.

2 Likes

Re: Being Touched My Female Co Staff In The Office by amyg(f): 10:54am On Sep 29, 2012
[quote author=SalemLord]Yeah it does happen most ladies talk with their hands. Has happened to me[/quote]
U mean ladies r always touching u and u enjoy it?shockedgrin
Re: Being Touched My Female Co Staff In The Office by Flygerian1(m): 11:03am On Sep 29, 2012
ATMC: lol, its called double standard! Lol
Ok, its now called "double standard" abi? undecided... Ok o!

I go intentionaly touch a random gal for nyash and wen dem ask me y? I go tel dem say na "double standard".
Re: Being Touched My Female Co Staff In The Office by mimicue(f): 11:40am On Sep 29, 2012
I think they are attracted to u tho.. cool
Re: Being Touched My Female Co Staff In The Office by sunnshyn(f): 11:46am On Sep 29, 2012
joudini: *Woman touches man*: she is just a toucher. Touchers talk with their hands. The man should deal with it. Since when did response to touch become a bad wrong? Or is there a law that says you should respond to only your wife's touch? Even when the man is married.

Oh Jeez! *jumps off a cliff*
Re: Being Touched My Female Co Staff In The Office by DukeNija(m): 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2012
ATMC: grin, since when did response to touch become wrong or is there a law dt says u should only respond to ur wifey's touch...?

Why are you inducing dis guy? grin
Re: Being Touched My Female Co Staff In The Office by Dopefiend(m): 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2012
GOODBOBO: am a married man , i shouldnt enjoy such touch but u know sometimes body dey enjoy to be touched .

2GOODBOBO: The touch is OK if it was done unknowingly, but it becomes a cause for concern when they do it intentionally.

*clears throat

1 Like

Re: Being Touched My Female Co Staff In The Office by patholaw: 4:30pm On Sep 29, 2012
Even single ladies...wen dey touch a guy there is notin wrong...but wen guyz touch dem dey say he is taking advantage of dem...

1 Like

Re: Being Touched My Female Co Staff In The Office by Mynd44: 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2012
patholaw: Even single ladies...wen dey touch a guy there is notin wrong...but wen guyz touch dem dey say he is taking advantage of dem...
Erm..... Its wrong both ways but guys rarely complain about it
Re: Being Touched My Female Co Staff In The Office by SalemLord(m): 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2012
amyg:
U mean ladies r always touching u and u enjoy it?shockedgrin
i mean most ladies talk with their hands and u have to cope with that but when it gets out of hand you better shift ur position or else
Re: Being Touched My Female Co Staff In The Office by collinsn007(m): 12:06am On Sep 30, 2012
My guy dis women dey dat office devil wan use dem mak u commit run o.........
Re: Being Touched My Female Co Staff In The Office by goodbobo: 10:21am On Sep 30, 2012
my majar point is if a man dear touch a woman like that , it gonna be a very big problem . but for women they do it so so easily without anybody raising eye brow .
Re: Being Touched My Female Co Staff In The Office by mayoroflag(m): 5:30am On Oct 01, 2012
I'm not used to woman doing that, so when it happens it normally to feel like wtf...I kust pretend there's no message attached to it, but if you press on (@ your own peril) s**t can happen...

1 Like

Re: Being Touched My Female Co Staff In The Office by shikadance(m): 7:32am On Oct 01, 2012
Most married women esp bankers are like dat most of dem av secret office crushes and if d guy presses further he wud f**k dem. Only few ladies r disciplined.
Re: Being Touched My Female Co Staff In The Office by Rooneyboy(m): 9:28am On Oct 01, 2012
When it is persistently done then certainly there's a message that's been sent, in other to proof that ur aint a weak guy u've got to do what they expect of u, however if u act like u not seeing the green light that they're passing(free t.o.t.o on the plate) then just get ready to leave that coy cos they would make life miserable for u , most especially when they are ur superior.
Re: Being Touched My Female Co Staff In The Office by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2012

if dem touch u make u touch dem back
Re: Being Touched My Female Co Staff In The Office by chinedumo(m): 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2012
how should he be in control?
ATMC: Lol, i bet not all d women r doing d touching...those touching u r simply touchers, touchers talk with their hands, lol don't take it personal. Be in control ok? I don't know y, but this is funny lol
Re: Being Touched My Female Co Staff In The Office by FRANKLINTON(m): 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2012
Why are they touching u? Are u a toy? These women are married and are not available. Maybe they also criticise u behind ur back, calling u a coward who cannot stand up for himself. Try and stop this rubbish now

(1) (2) (Reply)

At What Age Will You Have Sex? / Meet Bobrisky Juniour(NEW PICTURES!!!) / I Became "Fat" At Last - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.