Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! (15906 Views)

My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) / My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo / Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by omofineboy(m): 3:33am On Jan 20, 2008
@kobojunkie

If someone tells you Obasanjo has tribal marks on his cheek I am sure you will say he doesnt ! you will still demand for proof what a way to defend an absolute corrupt ex-leader.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by Kobojunkie: 6:20am On Jan 20, 2008
omofineboy:

@kobojunkie

If someone tells you Obasanjo has tribal marks on his cheek I am sure you will say he doesnt ! you will still demand for proof what a way to defend an absolute corrupt ex-leader.

Do you have a problem with me not taking the same stand as you do on issues?? I am a scientist by profession and at heart. I like to investigate stories and glean facts instead of swallowing any gossip I am fed by the media or any one just CAUSE. I do not believe in accepting stories just cause. I like to actually know that what I accept is something that I can present to another with confidence that there is evidence to back up what I present and not just the same sold he said she said that it seems many people are gullible enough to accept in their own lives. Another thing about me is I like to know where to draw the line when it comes to other people's palava and in this case, all I see to concern myself with is the source of the $500 million annual income which his wife claims he gets from likely dubious sources. Like I have mentioned earlier, all I care to know is in anyway part of that money belongs to the Nigerian people, if yes, what is the government going to do to recover every penny of it. simple!!

If you are seriously trying to argue that focusing on the alleged sex life of this man, his son and his son's wife shows you to be a better nigerian for it, then you have a lot to learn about life my friend. If you want an award for such, then go right ahead and get you one but I will not give you one and if you are trying to earn brownie points with such a claim, go right ahead, it's your life and time.

If that bothers you or anyone else, then at least accept that is why I am where I am today and you are were you are yourself today, Two different places on the road map called life.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by almondjoy(f): 8:21am On Jan 20, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Do you have a problem with me not taking the same stand as you do on issues?? I am a scientist by profession and at heart. I like to investigate stories and glean facts instead of swallowing any gossip I am fed by the media or any one just CAUSE. I do not believe in accepting stories just cause. I like to actually know that what I accept is something that I can present to another with confidence that there is evidence to back up what I present and not just the same sold he said she said that it seems many people are gullible enough to accept in their own lives. Another thing about me is I like to know where to draw the line when it comes to other people's palava and in this case, all I see to concern myself with is the source of the $500 million annual income which his wife claims he gets from likely dubious sources. Like I have mentioned earlier, all I care to know is in anyway part of that money belongs to the Nigerian people, if yes, what is the government going to do to recover every penny of it. simple!!

If you are seriously trying to argue that focusing on the alleged sex life of this man, his son and his son's wife shows you to be a better nigerian for it, then you have a lot to learn about life my friend. If you want an award for such, then go right ahead and get you one but I will not give you one and if you are trying to earn brownie points with such a claim, go right ahead, it's your life and time.

If that bothers you or anyone else, then at least accept that is why I am where I am today and you are were you are yourself today, Two different places on the road map called life.

He he he he he he! cheesy

Why are you wasting your time Kobojunkie?  Please try and visit other areas of Nairaland.  Nigerians love a lot of "City People" politics of who is sleeping with whom instead of addressing what affects their lives and how the generations unborn are being sold into mental slavery by our selfish leaders and imbecilic citizenry.

I think you are better off in "Sexuality" section. cheesy

Really, what is our business if OBJ decides to sleep with Iyabo? undecided
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by palmwine(m): 11:58pm On Jan 20, 2008
My people In a town where dogs eat lion, men must beware. If OBJ does not issue a statement in 7 days this allegation should be taken as true. Abi where are all the special assistant on media? embarassed embarassed cry
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by moudwal(m): 1:23pm On Jan 21, 2008
na wa woooooooooooo
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by zheroes(m): 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2008
this is family issue na, they should set up a kangaroo court in the master's bedroom and allow me eat my soured beans afterall even if the guy bring out the cash another person dey on standby to steal am, i don't bother myself with issues that wont increase my bank account.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by charleyb: 11:43pm On Jan 21, 2008
let it spill o,
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by LiquidMind(m): 1:34am On Jan 22, 2008
She should not spill only beans, but even open can of worm
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by Jakumo(m): 5:31am On Jan 23, 2008
As a final footnote to this saga, Iyabo Obasanjo's treasury looting has now been officially and unofficially forgiven and forgotten, freeing up our 300-pound hero to live the rest of her life in decadent opulence. Praise the Lord and Pass the Loot.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by salinco(m): 7:56am On Jan 23, 2008
May God forgive us our sins. Na wa for this say Baba angry shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by imf(m): 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2008
YOU see instead of the wife to beg for forgiveness, She wants to drain the poor man out.I think that is how the present so called societal Nigerian woman. Infact with this, Marriage does not entice me no more. cool
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by Blatant: 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2008
That is one useless woman. shagged by her father-in-law and probably even her own father.

shameless LovePeddler who should be thrown on the streets
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by LordReed(m): 1:25pm On Jan 23, 2008
Personally I view the claims by Gbenga Obasanjo dat his father n father-in-law slept with his wife to be sometin in d realms of horror stories. However wen I tried to ask myself why he would make such claims, it dawned on me dat d whole sordid saga was all about money.
Gbenga's releasing of such facts was done to counter Moji's demands for alimony from him. But the question remains why go to such 'horrific' lengths? Why couldn't he just point out dat she was quite capable of earn lots of money herself? Which makes me want agree with Kobojunkie dat he has a score to settle but on reflection I could attribute it to the pain he would feel dat despite being married to someone he was willing to care for she decides to leave d marriage. Not a good excuse anyway cos imho dat would b a childish excuse.
There is more than meets the eye anyway u look at this!
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by Aleksys: 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2008
It is unfortunate that the couple has chosen to prosecute their case in the court of public opinion. This accusation and counter-accusation is a theatre of the absurd. I believe there is more to this than meet the eye either some political pay back or a terrible family dysfunction. Whatever the case, we would have to keep our fingers crossed until the case come up for hearing in the court. We have not heard anything yet, wait for the case to come up for hearing and prepare yourself for one of the juicest news of the year. It is unfortunate that OBJ with his political baggage will be going through this @ this time. Talk about nemesis. The evil that  men do is an albatross on their neck.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by sleekmike(m): 3:12pm On Jan 23, 2008
THE EVIL THAT MEN DO LIVES WITH THEM[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by folahann(m): 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2008
At the end the evil doers will endup against one another
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by LordReed(m): 10:11am On Jan 24, 2008
Abeg make somebody post Moji picture sef make we see wetin dey attract dem old boys grin grin
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by jaymobb(m): 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2008
Lord_Reed:

Abeg make somebody post Moji picture sef make we see wetin dey attract them old boys grin grin

yes o! grin
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by blackchief(m): 1:49pm On Jan 24, 2008
ITT
IT IS A PITTY BABA 80 (FELA) IS NOT ALIVE TO SEEOR HEAR THIS STORY
IT COULD HAVE BEEN ONE OF FELA GREATEST HIT.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by ono(m): 8:27am On Jan 25, 2008
Yeah. Fela would have made the most of this situation to do some yabis on uncle Sege alias Babacracy.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by LordReed(m): 8:31am On Jan 25, 2008
Na true o! Fela for don make hit on top this tin and song for reign well well.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by coolkaboom(m): 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2008
true talk.no mind this our music people, instead make them do proper socially relevant subjects, na so-so hi-hop session full ground.why wont nollywood do something on d life and times of OBh, at least, they cant hav such a glut of work that they wont find it a viable project, and e go truly sell o.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by babaife(m): 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2008
I have always known that the devil lives in OBJ. how on earth could he insert his OLD RICKETY ROD into SHAMELESS Moji's CUNT? His daughter in law. worse of it, the court should determine the paternity of the children ooo, cos they could be GBENGA'S half brothers grin grin grin

Nigerians should wait for more story on 'THE DEVIL CALLED OBJ"

HEAVEN HELP US
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by Cougar: 10:19pm On Jan 28, 2008
this is serious. obj having sex with his own. daughter-in-law? wonders will never end in nigeria. every year brings something different.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by chidichris(m): 9:07am On Jan 29, 2008
in the face of all these shameful scenes, Obj is still the chairman BOT of pdp which is the ruling party in almighty nigeria and in the sam manner a leader of great importance with great morals to pass to his fellowers.
it is more shameful that the woman in question has never denied the allegation neither has obj but some beasts here are out to defend them.
WHICH WAY NIGERIA?
under normal circumstances, obj will definitely loose his name and whatsoever public position he is holding for such a deadly accusation rather he has choosen to make Kalu the culprit.
our prayers will surely get to high heavens that is if they are not yet there.
Kobojunkie ,
after telling us how u as a scientist do not believe in hear say, u went ahead and show ur concern on N500 million, are we to believe that u have proved that to be truth?
u are either trying to shy away from the truth or u do not know the truth.
people shld learn to defend what they believe.
scintists are not self acclaimed but by their products and theories we shall kno them.
if i may ask, are u a financial scientist?
the moral state of a man speaks volume more than finance, N500 does not hit a record income in nigeria o get over it and be a normal scientist
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by angel101(f): 9:55am On Jan 29, 2008
Lord_Reed:

Personally I view the claims by Gbenga Obasanjo that his father n father-in-law slept with his wife to be sometin in d realms of horror stories. However when I tried to ask myself why he would make such claims, it dawned on me that d whole sordid saga was all about money.
Gbenga's releasing of such facts was done to counter Moji's demands for alimony from him. But the question remains why go to such 'horrific' lengths? Why couldn't he just point out that she was quite capable of earn lots of money herself? Which makes me want agree with Kobojunkie that he has a score to settle but on reflection I could attribute it to the pain he would feel that despite being married to someone he was willing to care for she decides to leave d marriage. Not a good excuse anyway because imho that would b a childish excuse.
There is more than meets the eye anyway u look at this!

mind u, Gbenga's petition was first so i dont think it could have been to avoid paying alimony which he would have known nothing about at the time.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by Kobojunkie: 1:27pm On Jan 29, 2008
chidichris:

in the face of all these shameful scenes, Obj is still the chairman BOT of pdp which is the ruling party in almighty nigeria and in the sam manner a leader of great importance with great morals to pass to his fellowers.
it is more shameful that the woman in question has never denied the allegation neither has obj but some beasts here are out to defend them.
WHICH WAY NIGERIA?
under normal circumstances, obj will definitely loose his name and whatsoever public position he is holding for such a deadly accusation rather he has choosen to make Kalu the culprit.
our prayers will surely get to high heavens that is if they are not yet there.
Kobojunkie ,
after telling us how u as a scientist do not believe in hear say, u went ahead and show your concern on N500 million, are we to believe that u have proved that to be truth?
u are either trying to shy away from the truth or u do not know the truth.
people shld learn to defend what they believe.
scintists are not self acclaimed but by their products and theories we shall kno them.
if i may ask, are u a financial scientist?
the moral state of a man speaks volume more than finance, N500 does not hit a record income in nigeria o get over it and be a normal scientist

If you read my post you will see that my point is straight and direct. All I know is that we have serious corruption issues in that country and from the list of sources for the 500 million and the information or case against him, there may be possible corruption charges. SIMPLE!!! If he wants to have sex with mammy water in retaliation or whatever, that is his headache and if it is not illegal his private life.

If you can show me in my posts support for your ASSUMPTIONs, you are free to, else keep the talk to exactly what is posted and stop assuming you can read my mind.

YOu and I do not KNOW THE MORAL STATE OF THIS MAN's MIND or his FATHER's OR HIS EXES from the NEWS being published by the media so please quit with the whole MORAL STATE OF A MAN's CRAPOLA!!! LMAO!!!!

All you and I know is that The son accuses the father of having sex with his ex and that is it. NOne of you were there, witnessed the event or even KNOw for a FACT that it happened.

I for one do not know if the money was gotten from 419 sources BUT since we have corruption problems in that country and this case has him going up to potentially prove his sources since we have many companies in that list that also do business with the government of Nigeria. That makes it legally my business unlike your vested interest in where OBasanjo's DICK has been. get it?

You can continue to focus your MORAL SCOPE on Obasanjo's DICK and where it has been or you can mind your own business and focus on that which legally is of concern to you. Simple!!

( Talk about seriously misplaced priorities) LMAO!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by RichyBlacK(m): 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2008
Kobojunkie:

If you read my post you will see that my point is straight and direct. All I know is that we have serious corruption issues in that country and from the list of sources for the 500 million and the information or case against him, there may be possible corruption charges. SIMPLE!!! If he wants to have sex with mammy water in retaliation or whatever, that is his headache and if it is not illegal his private life.

If you can show me in my posts support for your ASSUMPTIONs, you are free to, else keep the talk to exactly what is posted and stop assuming you can read my mind.

YOu and I do not KNOW THE MORAL STATE OF THIS MAN's MIND or his FATHER's OR HIS EXES from the NEWS being published by the media so please quit with the whole MORAL STATE OF A MAN's CRAPOLA!!! LMAO!!!!

All you and I know is that The son accuses the father of having sex with his ex and that is it. NOne of you were there, witnessed the event or even KNOw for a FACT that it happened.

I for one do not know if the money was gotten from 419 sources BUT since we have corruption problems in that country and this case has him going up to potentially prove his sources since we have many companies in that list that also do business with the government of Nigeria. That makes it legally my business unlike your vested interest in where OBasanjo's DICK has been. get it?

You can continue to focus your MORAL SCOPE on Obasanjo's DICK and where it has been or you can mind your own business and focus on that which legally is of concern to you. Simple!!

( Talk about seriously misplaced priorities) LMAO!!!! grin grin grin grin

A transparently futile attempt at relegating morality to obscurity and elevating hearsay/second-hand information to a pedestal.

Discarding one's moral compass, and at the same time pretending to be concerned with corruption in Nigeria, which ultimately has moral undertones, is simply pathetic!
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by LordReed(m): 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2008
@angel101
If u look at the substance of Gbenga's affidavit u will find dat he was indeed replying to a previous petition. Check one of the national daily's archive n read it up.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by angel101(f): 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2008
Lord_Reed:

@angel101
If u look at the substance of Gbenga's affidavit u will find that he was indeed replying to a previous petition. Check one of the national daily's archive n read it up.

That was his answer to her response to his petition ( if that makes any sense)
here's how it works: Gbenga puts in a petition, Moji responds, and then Gbenja has to answer to that.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by LordReed(m): 5:07pm On Jan 29, 2008
@angel101
Yes n no. Yes it was a response, no how does it buttress ur point?
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by Dalby(m): 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2008
he should have kept it quite, why? it makes women look bad interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola Inspects National Meter Test Station In Lagos (Photos) / Ahmed Rufai: Buhari Extends Tenure Of NIA DG Who Failed Exam 3 Times - Gazette / Our Convention Holds Despite Justice Abang's Inferior Interim Order: PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 291
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.