Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,403 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! (15885 Views)

My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) / My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo / Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 18, 2008
Mojisola is seeking a monthly payment of N300,000 for the period of 15 years or till the children attain adulthood.
She is also seeking that the Petitioner pay a lump sum of £360,000 or its Naira equivalent and $400,000 or its Naira equivalent for the education of their two children of the marriage. The sum of £360,000, she claimed, would cover cost of school fees for a period of six years each for the two children at a secondary school in Switzerland already picked by their father, while $400,000 would be the cost of a four-year degree programme for both of the children in an American University.

@ Bawss1

How are all these allegations good for anybody let alone the nation? If anything, it is entirely disgusting. What about the children caught in the middle of all this? It is totally insane to subject anyone to this kind of barrage of rubbish so that we the public can be amused. Pity

Can you boast of any known charity by any of the so called elite children in Nigeria? How many of these children do you see doing anything for even little kids on the streets but rather follow their fathers' footsteps. The government has reserved a dilipidated public school for you while Mojisola is talking of Switzerland, later America.

Bawss1 its best you think of the future of your own children.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by Kobojunkie: 7:05am On Jan 18, 2008
stillwater:

@ Bawss1

Can you boast of any known charity by any of the so called elite children in Nigeria? How many of these children do you see doing anything for even little kids on the streets but rather follow their fathers' footsteps. The government has reserved a dilipidated public school for you while Mojisola is talking of Switzerland, later America.
Bawss1 its best you think of the future of your own children.

very good questions. Come to think of it. I have no knowledge of any non-profit of any such by any of the children of these "NIGERIAN STARS".
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by coolkaboom(m): 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2008
na wa o.i never thot for once i could be even more disgusted with OBj.every time i think i've heard d worst, he finds new ways of embarassing d office of Head of State even further.i am relieved he is alive to suffer all this disgrace from no other than his scion.serves him right.may it be a lesson to all others who rob us of our collective wealth.their evil will be re-visited on their own a 100-time fold.
history will definitely put him where he belongs, along with other despised despots like idi-amin, abacha, mobutu and mugabe.foolish legacy of a bastard general.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by texazzpete(m): 3:14pm On Jan 18, 2008
Isn't it funny how the son of a President who filled our ears with the words "Think Nigerian, Buy Nigerian" has made elaborate plans for ALL his children to school in both the US and Switzerland?

Turns out that all Obasanjo's pro-nigerian stance was just for personal gain
i.e

1. Ban importation of cement so his crony Dangote can make a killing
2. Ban importation of poultry products just so Obasanjo Farms can have no sizeable competition

My consolation is that OBJ himself must be feeling the pain now. He has money and sycophants, but the legacy he hoped to leave behind has been thoroughly destroyed!
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by adamugo(m): 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2008
God will surely punish obj for all the atrocity he has comitted in this great country,this is just the beginig of predicaments that leads him back to where he came from{prison yard}more beans will be spill,more cans of worm would be open,nobody should pity him what goes around comes around,as for gbenga wife she believes God love a cheerful,dont you think so? embarassed embarassed grin grin
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by bawomol(m): 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2008
Mojisola is seeking a monthly payment of N300,000 for the period of 15 years or till the children attain adulthood.
She is also seeking that the Petitioner pay a lump sum of £360,000 or its Naira equivalent and $400,000 or its Naira equivalent for the education of their two children of the marriage. The sum of £360,000, she claimed, would cover cost of school fees for a period of six years each for the two children at a secondary school in Switzerland already picked by their father, while $400,000 would be the cost of a four-year degree programme for both of the children in an American University.

bitch please. since when was education in an American university(private for that matter) mandatory for any nigerian?? the lump sum would be plywood on her forehead. this is why am scared to get married. golddiggers. secondary school in europe, they sure are balling.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by EmekaNaija(m): 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2008
Just cause a person does not say YES or NO does not mean automatic guilt in my world. Remember how our elders used to say "SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR A FOOL".

@Kobojunkie

Yea i agree with you but you need to understand that sometimes too silence is not golden. I see no reason why the parties involved would not sue for libel and/or speak up on this issue. Remember the PTDF saga when Atiku waived his immunity and went to clear himself at the National assembly. till date Obasanjo hasnt cleared himself. Subsequent events shows obasanjo is the real culprit in the PTDF scams.

I could have doubted the allegations if it was made agaisnt a political opponent, but agaisnt your own father? I believe Gbenga is not even opening up enough. i think he doesnt want to go deep.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by bawomol(m): 5:07pm On Jan 18, 2008
i agree with texaspette(sp), it's a bit ironic for the president of a country to have grandkids schooling abroad. we aren't talking about graduate school here but freaking secondary school education that should be available in every country. only an excessive person would spend 100,000 dollars or more just for secondary school.

silence is the best answer for a fool when faced with a minor accusation. incense shouldn't be met with silence.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by Kobojunkie: 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2008
EmekaNaija:

@Kobojunkie

Yea i agree with you but you need to understand that sometimes too silence is not golden. I see no reason why the parties involved would not sue for libel and/or speak up on this issue. Remember the PTDF saga when Atiku waived his immunity and went to clear himself at the National assembly. till date Obasanjo hasnt cleared himself. Subsequent events shows obasanjo is the real culprit in the PTDF scams.

I could have doubted the allegations if it was made agaisnt a political opponent, but agaisnt your own father? I believe Gbenga is not even opening up enough. i think he doesnt want to go deep.

But Emeka, we are not talking of just rivals here. We are dealing with a SON shaming his FATHER and his wife of seven years in public with such allegations. The atiku situation is different. I don't know of any father who will jump to do that without feeling serious pain/ betrayal for some time. Time will tell but dude, if my own son or daughter made such a claim about me, the fact that I raised that child that would so such, even when it is false, will be all I need to go hang my head in shame. I will never even show my face in public again even when I know it is false. Make we wait see wetin go happen before we jump to conclusions.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by EmekaNaija(m): 5:18pm On Jan 18, 2008
@Kobojunkie

You are now in the spirit my guy. That is the point i'm trying to make. For a son to make such allegation against his own father means somethings are terribly wrong with that family. It means the center could no longer hold. Gbenga is not a politician and as such has no scores to settle with his old man. Gbenga is so unique that he even claimed his father was older than he was in 2006.
It is a huge shame on the owu-born general.
The puzzle is beginning to fall into place- a strange force has always propelled obasanjo since 1999. A tin god that could sack his VP at will, raise price of fuel a night to handover, massacre fellow citizens in Odi and Zaki-Ibiam, could surely take any woman of choice.

Gbenga is American trained and as such knows what slander means. He knows the implication of that affidavit. if it was an oral allegation, that is a different case. This is a court affidavit for Christ sake.

Who else answers that name OBASANJO. Does he not have relatives and or brothers? What does Obasanjo mean?
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by gbengeoou: 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2008
Good for that Old Big Fool (OBJ)
THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF HIS SHAME!!!!
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by Kobojunkie: 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2008
EmekaNaija:

@Kobojunkie

You are now in the spirit my guy. That is the point i'm trying to make. For a son to make such allegation against his own father means somethings are terribly wrong with that family. It means the center could no longer hold. Gbenga is not a politician and as such has no scores to settle with his old man. Gbenga is so unique that he even claimed his father was older than he was in 2006. It is a huge shame on the owu-born general.
The puzzle is beginning to fall into place- a strange force has always propelled obasanjo since 1999. A tin god that could sack his VP at will, raise price of fuel a night to handover, massacre fellow citizens in Odi and Zaki-Ibiam.

Gbenga is American trained and as such knows what slander means. He knows the implication of that affidavit. if it was an oral allegation, that is a different case. This is a court affidavit for Christ sake.

You do not have to be a politician to have a score to settle with anyone, even your own father. There are millions of people walking the streets of Nigeria today who have scores to settle with their own fathers and are willing to go any length to do it too. Please throw that assumption down the hole where it belongs. Sure, there may be something wrong with them but that does not mean he is telling the truth either. It simply means he is making claims that are yet to be substantiated and I am sorry but I trust him as much as I trust his own father, hence his words are no good to me here. I need evidence of some sort to even consider his claims to be factual. I am not an OBJ fan myself. I do not hate the man but as someone who has seen this sort of thing go down over and over in that country, I believe time reveals much. Even Nigeria's beloved Abiola and others like Fela, Awolowo, and many others, had scandals of his own to deal with. I do not believe we should believe this man just cause he said so and no one has said anything else, that is far from the way to deal.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by EmekaNaija(m): 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2008
@Kobojunkie

I think i should agree with you and give Obasanjo the benfit of the doubt which is all Justice entails. i think also you are right that Gbenga could have a score to settle with Baba. But one thing still baffles me: How does Gbenga intend to get away with slander if his affidavit is not true. This is a smart guy who once claimed that it is stupid corrupt officers that get caught.
Well, lets watch and see. Time could surely reveal all. But as time is also revealing Obasanjo's evil deals in power, it is just too hard not to believe Gbenga
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by gbengeoou: 5:39pm On Jan 18, 2008
this is just the begining of obj`s shame!!!
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by Bankole01(m): 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2008
EmekaNaija:

@Kobojunkie

I think i should agree with you and give Obasanjo the benfit of the doubt which is all Justice entails. i think also you are right that Gbenga could have a score to settle with Baba. But one thing still baffles me: How does Gbenga intend to get away with slander if his affidavit is not true. This is a smart guy who once claimed that it is stupid corrupt officers that get caught.
Well, lets watch and see. Time could surely reveal all. But as time is also revealing Obasanjo's evil deals in power, it is just too hard not to believe Gbenga

Can a son just wake up one day and make a spurious allegation of his infidelity between his father and his wife We are talking about just any old ignorant son from the village somewhere, but a Johns Hopkins trained medical doctor, against a father who was Nigeria's president (even if rigged) and former Head of State and general in the army!

We can make all the excuses we want in defense of Obasanjo, its is highly unlikely that Gbenga (no matter how much ogogoro drunk and ganja smoked), will just hate his estranged wife so much that he would drag his father's name through the mud!!!!!!!! This is a name he still bears himself. The one that he had defended in the past. This guy has been very outspoken (like a true American) on many occasions, speaking his mind and bitter truths.
With this same Obasanjo name, he has made and amased a fortune. Why would he all of a sudden and without thinking of the repercausions, deside to now lie against his name and father??

Lets be grown up and logical, things like the stories of Obasanjo evils crimes happens in the anals of infamy and the highly trained of the devil (the ogbonis) of which Obasanjo is a dyed in the wool member.
Power corrupts absolutely and Obasanjo ranks with the likes of Hitler, when it comes to power drunk fools, whom history will be most unkind to.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by EmekaNaija(m): 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2008
@Bankole

I do not doubt Gbenga. My instincts believe Gbenga, especially with his 2006 interview, it shows he is independent minded.
But i think we should give OBJ some benefit of the doubt and encourage him to make a reply to the allegations. Then we can go from there.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by ono(m): 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2008
And you think some of us here will believe whatever comes out of the mouth of that jail bird? I now know why Abacha wanted him dead. I will never ever trust anything from that man.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by Kobojunkie: 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2008
Bankole01:

Can a son just wake up one day and make a spurious allegation of his infidelity between his father and his wife We are talking about just any old ignorant son from the village somewhere, but a Johns Hopkins trained medical doctor, against a father who was Nigeria's president (even if rigged) and former Head of State and general in the army!

We can make all the excuses we want in defense of Obasanjo, its is highly unlikely that Gbenga (no matter how much ogogoro drunk and ganja smoked), will just hate his estranged wife so much that he would drag his father's name through the mud!!!!!!!! This is a name he still bears himself. The one that he had defended in the past. This guy has been very outspoken (like a true American) on many occasions, speaking his mind and bitter truths.
With this same Obasanjo name, he has made and amased a fortune. Why would he all of a sudden and without thinking of the repercausions, deside to now lie against his name and father??

Lets be grown up and logical, things like the stories of Obasanjo evils crimes happens in the anals of infamy and the highly trained of the devil (the ogbonis) of which Obasanjo is a dyed in the wool member.
Power corrupts absolutely and Obasanjo ranks with the likes of Hitler, when it comes to power drunk fools, whom history will be most unkind to.

IF you really want to be grown up and logical, then you will know that believing everything you hear or read is the DUMB way to go and waiting instead to get the whole story is not only the LOGICAL thing to do but the way of Wisdom. You are jumping to conclusions based on what you assume of this son of his. None of you in here know the mind of that mind enough to know for sure that he is telling the truth. Logic will say it is best to wait to pass judgment not decide for yourselves who is telling the truth and who is the liar just cause.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2008
very good questions. Come to think of it. I have no knowledge of any non-profit of any such by any of the children of these "NIGERIAN STARS".

lol grin grin
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by Bankole01(m): 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2008
A discerning mind can ascertain when he hears the truth, from the way it is presented, even before hearing the other side of the incident (drama).
Obasanjo's prescedents prejudices in this matter. Also, instead of him to deny the allegation, he went on a wild goose chase to blame Kalu and other boogey men for his son's allegations, as if the son has no mind of his own.

In a court of law, his defense of this allegation predisposes his guilt. Any further defense, becomes moot!
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 18, 2008
'you should know grand pa by now, and hey, watch ur lips ehn, he'd soon be a man of God!
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by Bawss1(m): 11:34pm On Jan 18, 2008
My consolation is that OBJ himself must be feeling the pain now. He has money and sycophants, but the legacy he hoped to leave behind has been thoroughly destroyed!
@ texazzpete
Do you honestly believe that the likes of the OBJ will lose any sleep because of their legacies? I don't think so, they were always out for the cheddas and that they got real well

[b]Can you boast of any known charity by any of the so called elite children in Nigeria? How many of these children do you see doing anything for even little kids on the streets but rather follow their fathers' footsteps. The government has reserved a dilipidated public school for you while Mojisola is talking of Switzerland, later America.[/b]Bawss1 its best you think of the future of your own children.
@Stillwater

No ma'am I cant point to any known charity as you suggested but my initial question remains; how is this good for anybody or the Nigerian kids that dont have good schools? Will all this washing of dirty linen in public as we are all seeing now construct the much needed schools? Is this not just another opportunity for the masses to reel with delight about their leaders misfortunes and then its back to business as usual? How is this good for anybody?
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by presido1: 11:39pm On Jan 18, 2008
Make gbenga and the kids go for DNA test to know who get those piking them. E fit be say na OBJ born those kids. Noffin wey that chimp no fit do i swear.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by Kobojunkie: 2:32am On Jan 19, 2008
Bankole01:

A discerning mind can ascertain when he hears the truth, from the way it is presented, even before hearing the other side of the incident (drama).
Obasanjo's prescedents prejudices in this matter. Also, instead of him to deny the allegation, he went on a wild goose chase to blame Kalu and other boogey men for his son's allegations, as if the son has no mind of his own.

In a court of law, his defense of this allegation predisposes his guilt. Any further defense, becomes moot!

Well,  I now know that I will be 100% against you ever being one of the jury at any case of mine. People who are too quick to jump to conclusion are usually those a good judicial system would not allow in such situations. jeeeeezzzz
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by deor03(m): 7:26am On Jan 19, 2008
OBJ ( thanks to his disgraceful life, newspapers can sell again) grin grin
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by Kobojunkie: 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2008
deor03:

OBJ ( thanks to his disgraceful life, newspapers can sell again) grin grin

Like I said earlier, if obasanjo decides to sleep with mami water, na im business and not anyone elses.

This news of his private life and his wife's sex life could all be just a way of distracting people from focusing on the main issue here that may actually concern us, the source of his alleged $500 million a year income. If he actually makes that much, I believe we ought to get our eyes off his personal life and focus on ensuring that the money or even part of it does not belong to us. If so, get it back, if not. Let them continue their family squabble the way they want while we all move on to better things.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by Bankole01(m): 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Like I said earlier, if obasanjo decides to sleep with mami water, na im business and not anyone elses.

This news of his private life and his wife's sex life could all be just a way of distracting people from focusing on the main issue here that may actually concern us, the source of his alleged $500 million a year income. If he actually makes that much, I believe we ought to get our eyes off his personal life and focus on ensuring that the money or even part of it does not belong to us. If so, get it back, if not. Let them continue their family squabble the way they want while we all move on to better things.

Yea right! We don hia o, we go stop all amebo, no vex o
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by doncaster(m): 9:49pm On Jan 19, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Biggest fool of Niaraland. Shame to you
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by invisible2(m): 9:56pm On Jan 19, 2008
Until the masses decides to celebrate the cancerous lifstyles of the dubiously rich, bad things will never stop.

Our leaders are allowed to rob us blind while we watch helplessly, hailing them all the way. Only to turn around one day and pretend that we dont know how rich they will be. OBJ and his family is corrupt, but can anybody go after them? No.
Yar adua is afraid,
Everybody is afraid. End of sermon.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by doncaster(m): 10:04pm On Jan 19, 2008
EFCC under Ribadu did not and had no intention of doing so.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by bawomol(m): 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2008
anyone that goes into politics should expect their personal lives and character to be criticized. how can u run a country if u can't get ur family together. don't like the amebo's? then don't go into politics.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by spoilt(f): 3:30am On Jan 20, 2008
I went to school with moji. She no dey fry puff puff at all! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alleged mastermind of Nyanya Bomb blast, Aminu Ogwuche Sues FG for N100m / Buhari To Probe Jonathan’s Sale Of NITEL/MTEL / Female Bombers Killed At Umulari Mulai Near Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.