Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,269 members, 7,839,351 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Anambara Task Force Stops Cars From Passing Awka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambara Task Force Stops Cars From Passing Awka (951 Views)

Kogi: Violence Erupts In Faleke’s Hometown, Travellers Barred From Passing / Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) / Ondo Election: Security Agents Bar Travellers From Passing Through Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambara Task Force Stops Cars From Passing Awka by ustinelee(m): 9:43am On Sep 29, 2012
I am traveling from Enugu to Onitsha on getting to awka we were stopped by task force not to pass due to sanitation most drivers key were collected and treating to trial them on a mobile court.
My question is, are they right to do this on federal road which they fail to maintain, secondly there is no sanitation in Enugu so fellow NL what's ur take on this

Re: Anambara Task Force Stops Cars From Passing Awka by basisop(m): 10:15am On Sep 29, 2012
When next get a cutlass and assist in clearing the roadside grass. It is done nationwide.
Re: Anambara Task Force Stops Cars From Passing Awka by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2012
Nigeria is a fraud!

A man lives in Delta State, drives into Anambra State, not knowing whether there is sanitation or not. He is arrested, taken to a kangaroo court, tried and sentenced.

It is the story of Tom and Jerry. It is madness.
Re: Anambara Task Force Stops Cars From Passing Awka by bashr8: 1:34pm On Sep 29, 2012
too much confusion but if you knew today is last saturday of the month why did you travel , enugu dont take sanitation seriously cus everyday is sanitation in enugu
Re: Anambara Task Force Stops Cars From Passing Awka by cjrane: 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2012
Next time don't pass through their state.
And stop posting fake pictures from the internet.i thought you had a real picture of the event.
Re: Anambara Task Force Stops Cars From Passing Awka by achi4u(m): 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2012
Poster,today is sanitation and most states observed it.u were lucky to be in Awka,if it is in Abakaliki... is either everyone of u pay 10k each or face 2months imprisonment.
Re: Anambara Task Force Stops Cars From Passing Awka by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2012
achi4u: Poster,today is sanitation and most states observed it.u were lucky to be in Awka,if it is in Abakaliki... is either everyone of u pay 10k each or face 2months imprisonment.

In Rivers State, it is first Saturday of the month.
Re: Anambara Task Force Stops Cars From Passing Awka by ustinelee(m): 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2012
cjrane: Next time don't pass through their state.
And stop posting fake pictures from the internet.i thought you had a real picture of the event.

Why will I post fake picture, what is fake about the pic, is it that we were not. Stopped or the pic is not akwa those keke u see were unizik keke so tell me what made the pic fake well people will always find a way to attack you with or without any reason what do u stand to gain with such.
Re: Anambara Task Force Stops Cars From Passing Awka by teetee123: 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2012
cjrane: Next time don't pass through their state.

Nairaland is filled with negative immature commentors, overflow of hatred and jealousy.

(1) (Reply)

Oyerinde: Kudos To Police / Happy New Year To Eze Igbo Gburugburu Of Nairaland And Eze Nwanyi. / Sheikh Again Defends His Stand On Troops Deployment To Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.