Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

W - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / W (1182 Views)

5 Seduct!ve Words To Make A Woman W*t In 2mins, Still Unbelievable / Fat Guys Seeking Slim/sexy Girls | Fat Ladies Seeking Guys W/16 Pacs - Discuss / Typical Conversation B/w A Naija Man And Im Naija Wife & Also------ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

W by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2012
k
Re: W by MrsChima1(f): 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2012
Hmm.

If my husband take another chick to dinner without us discussing and okaying it....then he might as well keep going because I be damn if I am going to allow that and still stay with him.

That's is adultery bottom line. No, adultery isn't just sexual.

1 Like

Re: W by Mynd44: 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2012
What the girl did is wrong but since the guy said h is comfortable with it, noting else matters
Re: W by k2039: 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2012
[size=13pt]
Your friend is #1 and the guy she went out with is #2.

It is not cheating but equivalent to cheating(He doesnt respect your friend)

[/size]
Re: W by mumumugu(m): 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2012
D girl values d guy so much ,dats why he calld to ask for permision.

D guy shud value d guy hapines by sayin yes .
:-
or do u want her to be sad witout a guy at her final year dinner nite?
Re: W by Mynd44: 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2012
The should talk about it. Once my ex hosted a charity valentines day auction where guys were bidding for the girls. Since I was not around she also had to put herself out and I did not mind.
Its all about trust
Re: W by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2012
[/quote][quote author=mumumugu]D girl values d guy so much ,dats why he calld to ask for permision.

D guy shud value d guy hapines by sayin yes .
:-
or do u want her to be sad witout a guy at her final year dinner nite?
Must she go to a dinner with another guy since her lover and fiance is not around? Dats wat my frnd kept asking himself.
Re: W by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2012
[quote author=k2039][color=#FF0099] [size=13pt][font=Viner Hand ITC]
Your friend is #1 and the guy she went out with is #2.

It is not cheating but equivalent to cheating(He doesnt respect your friend)
Thank you. That's exactly wat I've been thinking. No respect actually.
Re: W by 2goodbobo(m): 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2012
Tell your crony to grow up. She can easily go to the Dinner without even letting him know and he won't smell a rat. He should be proud of her for even opening up to him.

2 Likes

Re: W by mumumugu(m): 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2012
shyne_22:
Must she go to a dinner with another guy since her lover and fiance is not around? Dats wat my frnd kept asking himself.

yesooooo.its just for a nite.in a long distance relatnshp,u must trust each other and stop being jelous.

She calld u cos she cares for him and want him to trust her dat notin wil hapen.

It is not any party but a final year diner nite.just like CONVOCATION. EVERY girl want a man to stand beside her there. UR FREND IS SELFISH
Re: W by Exponental(m): 7:07am On Sep 30, 2012
If she wanted 2 cheat, she wouldnt have discussed it with him.
It's a matter of trust here. She wanted a company n she honored her guy by asking 4 his permission.

Well, I have never seen a cheater who asked for permission 2 cheat anyway!
Re: W by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 30, 2012
Kids! Some people dnt ǰUsτ knw wat or wat NOT τ̅o say in a relationship! i guess they 've bn blinded by liove

(1) (Reply)

I'm confused, what should I do? / Were There Signs Before Your Relationship Crumbled? / How To Win An Argument With Any Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.