Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,453 members, 7,853,985 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

Bachelors:who Will You Prefer To Marry:a Woman More Endowed Than You Or Less . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bachelors:who Will You Prefer To Marry:a Woman More Endowed Than You Or Less . (549 Views)

Are Ghanaian Men More Endowed Than Nigerians? / Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable / Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bachelors:who Will You Prefer To Marry:a Woman More Endowed Than You Or Less . by Comsciseye(m): 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2012
Consider these 2 women as examples:
Qualities of " Miss More Endowed"
1.Richer than you
2.More degrees/Education than you
3.Taller than you
4.Smarter than you
5.100% beautiful when you are 80% handsome which is still A1,
WAEC standard.
6.Confident than you

Or

Qualities of " Miss Less Endowed"
1.Less richer than you
2.Less degrees/Education than you
3.Less Smarter than you
4.Less taller than you
5.While you are 80% handsome
,she is 75% beautiful which is still A1.
6.Less confident than you.

Note:both of them are nice towards you but you
Believe one of them may be evil but pretends to
Be nice.and they both have indirectly shown you that
You are the one in their lives.Which will you choose,
Considering the fact that you are seeking a happy marriage
That is without ulterior selfish motives.Please give reasons.
I choose Miss Less Endowed for the fear of not been controlled
In the marriage.Please challenge me if you think my opinion
Is false.My profile is www.sforeverconsult.com ,single and
looking for advice .
Re: Bachelors:who Will You Prefer To Marry:a Woman More Endowed Than You Or Less . by mumumugu(m): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2012
Let me wait for anoda to reply
Re: Bachelors:who Will You Prefer To Marry:a Woman More Endowed Than You Or Less . by dkdigits(m): 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2012
You should marry whom ever u love/like most, then of cos before choosing the more endowed one make sure ur confident enough to handle a woman like dat. Else you end up with a complex and causing wahala whether she misbehave's or not.

(1) (Reply)

Love Or Hate / Your Past Experience About Distance Relationship / Woman: The Creation Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.