Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha (5297 Views)

Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service / Rivers State Crisis: A Balanced View By An Indigene / Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by Onlytruth(m): 3:28am On Oct 02, 2012
Aigbofa:

Nonsense, start chi.t and it will be the end of ibos finally. We will pursue you to the border of Cameroon.

I wonder HOW you will do that when you lack balls to even stand us in YOUR land. cool What you meant to say is that we Igbo will FINALLY chase you to Benin republic. Heck you already share a border with Benin, and we already have about 5 million man army in Lagos waiting to teach you i.diots a final lesson of how to be MEN, not wives to abokis.

Just provoke us one of these days and see what you get.
Anu mpama. wink

1 Like

Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by aljharem(m): 3:31am On Oct 02, 2012
Dayo and Co, e don do. Fashola has no right to send anyone packing at the first place. It is just that Nigeria is a lawless country.

Lagos itself is not that great, fact. It's a shame that a city like Lagos is seen as great in Africa. Mekus is a know tribalist and instigator so I expected this thread to have been ignored.
Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by Nobody: 3:37am On Oct 02, 2012
Onlytruth:

I wonder HOW you will do that when you lack balls to even stand us in YOUR land. cool What you meant to say is that we Igbo will FINALLY chase you to Benin republic. Heck you already share a border with Benin, and we already have about 5 million man army in Lagos waiting to teach you i.diots a final lesson of how to be MEN, not wives to abokis.

Anu mpama. wink

Ojukwu boasted of having the strongest army in Africa, only to run over little girls in a cowardly and inglorious escape. Am sure you can top that, only this time we will chase you and we will not stop until you reach Cameroon.

1 Like

Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by Nobody: 3:40am On Oct 02, 2012
alj harem: Dayo and Co, e don do. Fashola has no right to send anyone packing at the first place. It is just that Nigeria is a lawless country.

Lagos itself is not that great, fact. It's a shame that a city like Lagos is seen as great in Africa. Mekus is a know tribalist and instigator so I expected this thread to have been ignored.

Didn't you see Lagos before the Biafrans came? I can post the link if you want.

1 Like

Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by Onlytruth(m): 3:42am On Oct 02, 2012
Aigbofa:

Ojukwu boasted of having the strongest army in Africa, only to run over little girls in a cowardly and inglorious escape. Am sure you can top that, only this time we will chase you.

Dude your stupidity is just stupendous! In the whole Nigerian civil war, your tribe at ANY POINT IN TIME never had more than 3000 soldiers in the 120,000 strong Nigerian military, while Igbo contributed more than 90% of the 40,000 strong Biafran fighting force, from army to special forces to paramilitary.
Nigerian army used a few of you loud mouths to decorate their ranks and have you rant like bitches all through the war. You bask in empty strength dude!

I would warn you though like I do all the time, we are waiting to have a REAL WAR with you i,diots.
Till then, wake me up when you grow balls! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by Nobody: 3:46am On Oct 02, 2012
alj harem: Dayo and Co, e don do. Fashola has no right to send anyone packing at the first place. It is just that Nigeria is a lawless country.

so this man you are still alive ! cheesy i rarely see you on nl nowadays or do you have new id undecided
Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by Nobody: 3:48am On Oct 02, 2012
Onlytruth:

Dude your stupidity is just stupendous! In the whole Nigerian civil war, your tribe at ANY POINT IN TIME never had more than 3000 soldiers in the 120,000 strong Nigerian military, while Igbo contributed more than 90% of the 40,000 strong Biafran fighting force, from army to special forces to paramilitary.
Nigerian army used a few of you loud mouths to decorate their ranks and have you rant like bitches all through the war. You bask in empty strength dude!

I would warn you though like I do all the time, we are waiting to have a REAL WAR with you i,diots.

You ignorant little monkey, it was the units commanded by Yorubas that routed Biafra. So, Ojukwu had only 40,000 men and cudgels as weapons when he was boasting of having the strongest military in Africa?
Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by Nobody: 3:50am On Oct 02, 2012
Onlytruth:

Till then, wake me up when you grow balls!
cheesy

We've heard that before, from the most cowardly war general of all time. The commander in chief who ran away with his cowardly tail tucked between his ars.e.

1 Like

Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by Onlytruth(m): 3:53am On Oct 02, 2012
Aigbofa:

You ignorant little monkey [b] it was the units commanded by Yorubas [/b]that routed Biafra. So, Ojukwu had only 40,000 men and cudgels as weapons when he was boasting of having the strongest military in Africa?

Ohh, here we go again! "The units commanded by bla blah. . ."! undecided undecided
Why not show me ONE unit DOMINATED AND MANNED by Yoruba exclusively?

I can say BOLDLY than ALL Biafran divisions and brigades where DOMINATED AND MANNED by Igbo. Can you say that about Nigerian army units?
Freaking weakling coward that couldn't even make up his quota in the Nigerian military!
Your quota was undermanned, under represented and under filled!

1 Like

Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by Nobody: 3:56am On Oct 02, 2012
Onlytruth:

Ohh, here we go again! "The units commanded by bla blah. . ."! undecided undecided
Why not show me ONE unit DOMINATED AND MANNED by Yoruba exclusively?

I can say BOLDLY than ALL Biafran divisions and brigades where DOMINATED AND MANNED by Igbo. Can you say that about Nigerian army units?
Freaking weakling coward that couldn't even make up his quota in the Nigerian military!
Your quota was undermanned, under represented and under filled!

Did it make any difference? Did Biaran soldiers ask for autograph before being shot? Your a.rse was whooped and if necessary it shall be whooped again for all time.

1 Like

Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by Onlytruth(m): 3:58am On Oct 02, 2012
Typical coward tactic is to nibble at innocent people going about their legitimate business and even some of your own just to get at FEW Igbo.
Imagine deporting 100 people, 40 Yorubas, 40 Hausas, 15 minority tribes and all to get 5 Igbo!
Which kain cowardice be dis? undecided angry
Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by Onlytruth(m): 4:02am On Oct 02, 2012
Aigbofa:

Did it make any difference? Did Biaran soldiers ask for autograph before being shot? Your a.rse was whooped and if necessary it shall be whooped again for all time.

You can only bask in the achievement of others, because you have nothing to be proud of. You can also dance on the graves of innocent children starved to death by your partners, aided and abetted by you cowards. NOTHING MORE.

If you provoke us in Lagos, we will surely see it a GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY for a REAL WAR. cool
Just get ready to head to seme. Your leaders are already panicking.
Coward.

1 Like

Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by Nobody: 4:03am On Oct 02, 2012
Onlytruth: Typical coward tactic is to nibble at innocent people going about their legitimate business and even some of your own just to get at FEW Igbo.
Imagine deporting 100 people, 40 Yorubas, 40 Hausas, 15 minority tribes and all to get 5 Igbo!
Which kain cowardice be dis? undecided angry

Look at this mo.ron, you are always the first to instigate trouble only to turn around and play the victim. Innocent my foot, ibos and innocence must never be in the same sentence.

1 Like

Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by Nobody: 4:06am On Oct 02, 2012
Onlytruth:

You can only bask in the achievement of others, because you have nothing to be proud of. You can also dance on the graves of innocent children starved to death by your partners, aided and abetted by you cowards. NOTHING MORE.

If you provoke us in Lagos, we will surely see it a GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY for a REAL WAR. cool
Coward.

Yeah! Achievement of others of course. Please save your little soppy speech for people who care to listen. If you want to slap the "cowardly" Yorubas around, go ahead and do it. Afterall, they will not do anything. Go ahead and decalre the war, you brave sons of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by Onlytruth(m): 4:06am On Oct 02, 2012
Aigbofa:

Look at this mo.ron, you are always the first to instigate trouble only to turn around and play the victim. Innocent my foot, ibos and innocence must never be in the same sentence.

We instigated trouble by beating you in your land and making more achievements than you. Your jealousy could't take it anymore and your cowardice couldn't allow you to operate openly. You had to snag innocent Nigerians from other states just to get few Igbo.

Why am I even exchanging words with a natural born coward?
Mtchwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww

I'll return when real men show up. cool

1 Like

Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by Nobody: 4:13am On Oct 02, 2012
Onlytruth:

We instigated trouble by beating you in your land and making more achievements than you. Your jealousy could't take it anymore and your cowardice couldn't allow you to operate openly. You had to snag innocent Nigerians from other states just to get few Igbo.

Why am I even exchanging words with a natural born coward?
Mtchwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww

I'll return when real men show up. cool

Of course, you will believe anything if you are deluded and need something to boost your deflated ego. Everybody is jealous of you! This has to be the most abused word by ibo cowards ever!
You cowardly losers, you have been planning your revenge for close to 50 years! When will you get to it?

2 Likes

Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by DuduNegro: 4:35am On Oct 02, 2012
Onlytruth:

Anu mpama. wink

...your deportation out of Lagos is not enough for a provocation?
Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by DuduNegro: 4:40am On Oct 02, 2012
Onlytruth:

Anu mpama. wink

...talking of Aboki wives... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by Nobody: 4:58am On Oct 02, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

...talking of Aboki wives... grin grin

Complete with wrapper!

1 Like

Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by DuduNegro: 4:59am On Oct 02, 2012
Onlytruth:

Coward.

......the die was cast when ACN brought Yorubaland under its fold. Are you blind, do you not see a reawakening of AG footprints?

Who, beside Yoruba blood, dared mess around with Yorubaland when AG was dominant in West? No outsider could do it. Your ibo king Azikiwe attempted.....frustrated and almost loosing his federal authority, he invoked state of emergency....which nobody heeded. At last he turned to North for strength.....and still unable to suppress West, they both backed off. .....

AG is back......its called ACN! The mother of all terror awaits you Onlytruth.......you fight war with numbers, Yoruba fight war with strategy.

We are the master when it comes to understanding interests and erecting a coalition circle around it. Your number in Lagos will be trapped in and ruined by the time we erect coalitions around you. Try us.....go and vote pdp in on Yorubaland.

1 Like

Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by DuduNegro: 5:07am On Oct 02, 2012
Aigbofa:

Of course, you will believe anything if you are deluded and need something to boost your deflated ego. Everybody is jealous of you! This has to be the most abused word by ibo cowards ever!
You cowardly losers, you have been planning your revenge for close to 50 years! When will you get to it?

.... grin they are waiting to get a ibo president so they can spread their wings. That may not happen for another 25 yrs, considering a new majority has popped up in their midst.
Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by Nobody: 5:18am On Oct 02, 2012
This funny Fashola Governor and his Agbero style "Progressive" policies. Did he ever hear of freedom of movement, at least as long as we are a country.
Abeg, Peter Obi, kindly supply those people with N2000 each from the back door and they will all be in Lagos by morning, Thanks to Upper Iweka you won't need to hire a bus. And that's what other states have done, that's why they are all ignoring Mr Fashola. Let see N2000 X 600= 1,200,000, a very cheap solution compared to the size of the problem.

1 Like

Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by DuduNegro: 6:35am On Oct 02, 2012
^^^^^

I just finished addressing the ibo obsession with numbers and here you go giving it substance. Lagos State has made a statement and even if a million refugees come from alaigbo to continue your menace in Lagos, Fashola has won the turf. people will remember the event, not how many returned in defiance.

1 Like

Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by eleshin(m): 8:07am On Oct 02, 2012
but those pple r beggars nd madmen roamin d streets of lagos nao,or maybe those that appear like them.we'v done enuff by accomodatin normal peeps from oda states u dnt expect us to take care of ur madmen n beggars nah.
Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 02, 2012
Dudu_Negro: ^^^^^

I just finished addressing the ibo obsession with numbers and here you go giving it substance. Lagos State has made a statement and even if a million refugees come from alaigbo to continue your menace in Lagos, Fashola has won the turf. people will remember the event, not how many returned in defiance.

Which Lagos are you talking about, the former capital of Nigeria? Built with Niger Delta oil money? You guys need to leave Nigeria, and we will all calmly leave Lagos for you. Till then, It's one Nigeria, after all Awo fought for One Nigeria. So Fashola is just wasting public funds tripping people out of Lagos and back. He needs to check reality. Soon, People who want to visit the village will just have themselves deported by Lagos State. I think Lagos state Govt. should publish a deportation schedule so people can make more meaningful use of the money allocated to it grin

1 Like

Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by Antivirus92(m): 10:08am On Oct 02, 2012
Fassholeoila? Tufiakwa! What do u expect a governor that drinks 3 bottles of chelsea every day to do? Can' t even distinguish between an igbo and Yoruba(YORROBBER)
Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by nku5: 11:23am On Oct 02, 2012
Dude igbos like me will vote who we want to vote. We are not subject to your ethno-fascist rumblings. If I lived in lagos I would likely vote LP. But for the umpteenth time I want to ask you - why do you have to blackmail and swear war to arm-twist ppl into voting for your party.

Dudu_Negro:

......the die was cast when ACN brought Yorubaland under its fold. Are you blind, do you not see a reawakening of AG footprints?

Who, beside Yoruba blood, dared mess around with Yorubaland when AG was dominant in West? No outsider could do it. Your ibo king Azikiwe attempted.....frustrated and almost loosing his federal authority, he invoked state of emergency....which nobody heeded. At last he turned to North for strength.....and still unable to suppress West, they both backed off. .....

AG is back......its called ACN! The mother of all terror awaits you Onlytruth.......you fight war with numbers, Yoruba fight war with strategy.

We are the master when it comes to understanding interests and erecting a coalition circle around it. Your number in Lagos will be trapped in and ruined by the time we erect coalitions around you. Try us.....go and vote pdp in on Yorubaland.
Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by nku5: 11:23am On Oct 02, 2012
Dude igbos like me will vote who we want to vote. We are not subject to your ethno-fascist rumblings. If I lived in lagos I would likely vote LP. But for the umpteenth time I want to ask you - why do you have to blackmail and swear war to arm-twist ppl into voting for your party.

Dudu_Negro:

Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by nku5: 11:29am On Oct 02, 2012

At the rest of your post, it baffles me as to how you guys keep spitting this mish-mash of 90 percent lies and ten percent truth about what happened in 1966. Did Azikiwe as a ceremonial president have the power to declare a state of emergency? Why did you leave out the angle that akintola used his influence with the northerners in power to clamp down on awo's influence. You guys are merciless when it comes to spinning history to suit your temporal positions

Dudu_Negro:

Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by dayokanu(m): 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2012
^^ You have been voting whatever you want for the longest and Lagos still remains in the hands of a Yoruba party. So that means your votes dont counmt in the grand scheme of things.

Maybe you should look at your region thats taken over by PDP and your useless APGA cant even win elections.

When the great Ike-eba Ojuku was bitchslapped by OBJ on his own street.

Bucha wussies. before we say hey na Abidjan dem go dey give press release
Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by dayokanu(m): 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2012
Onlytruth:

And your 40million army was bitchslapped by Adekunle before surrendering to OBJ while the useless bastardo fled to Abidjan
Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by nku5: 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2012
Very funny but frightfully and shamefully off point. Someone reading your post would think that there igbos have been voting to remove a "yoruba" party from lagos. (Whatever the fvck that means)

Abeg if u dey find ppl to fight I advise you look elsewhere because igbos no get time. For your information APGA has wrestled anambra and imo state from the pdp. Moreover they did it without invoking primordial ethnic sentiment or blackmail
dayokanu: ^^ You have been voting whatever you want for the longest and Lagos still remains in the hands of a Yoruba party. So that means your votes dont counmt in the grand scheme of things.

Maybe you should look at your region thats taken over by PDP and your useless APGA cant even win elections.

When the great Ike-eba Ojuku was bitchslapped by OBJ on his own street.

Bucha wussies. before we say hey na Abidjan dem go dey give press release

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abiye Sekibo Killed Harry Marshall... Australian / Can You Spot The Mistake? / Jidenna-the Nigerian Born American Recording Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.