Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha (5296 Views)

Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service / Rivers State Crisis: A Balanced View By An Indigene / Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by DuduNegro: 6:24am On Oct 01, 2012
mekuslogan:

If the law allows him, Fasola can deport whoever he wants. But he must do it not sloppily, like deporting a Lagos man to Onitsha. shocked shocked shocked
Hey! Yorubas elsewhere in Nigeria should be gearing up too to be deported. It is a good sign of the end of Nigeria.

We told you to send them home already. they are only few thousands....not millions
Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by DuduNegro: 6:29am On Oct 01, 2012
.......at the end of the day the bottom line is fashola is on the side of the law, period! whoever is not happy should dive into the Niger at Onitsha.
Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 01, 2012
This is funny tho grin

Imagine newyork picking americans randomly and dumping them in maryland, texas lol grin

what will they do to immigrant then? Dump them into atlantic ocean grin

lagos got nerve in nigeria to be able to do this angry

1 Like

Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by sheyguy: 8:12am On Oct 01, 2012
mekuslogan:

So you are willing to let your brother wrongly deported to die in Onitsha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You sound so assured in your claim that Onitsha is a burial ground here . . . I see why true Easterners wouldn't even try to identify with their State of Origin in the first place.
Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by DuduNegro: 8:38am On Oct 01, 2012
Toaskarity: This is funny tho grin

Imagine newyork picking americans randomly and dumping them in maryland, texas lol grin

...since 2003, if it was illegal dont you think it would already have been stopped? The FG would have stepped in and halted it. This let you know it will continue into the future...get used to your brothers leaving on a one way ticket out of Lasgidi.

Eko for show.....Eko oni baje!
Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by PointB: 8:54am On Oct 01, 2012
My position on this matter is very clear. If ACN/Tinubu/Fashola make draconian laws, and implement such, I don't see any reason why they should be rewarded in the next poll.

From Tax Laws, to Toll gates, to Tinubu stealing, and now sloppy deportation of Nigerians, clearly AC.N does not deserve non-indigenes votes in the next election.

AC.N therefore must be voted out in Lagos. Lagos is to big and too important to be left in the hands of rascals, liars, drug barons, and more importantly an emperor. There are alternative parties that can do a better job. Labour Party is certainly one of such, and perhaps APGA, and the ever ubiquitous PDP. Change must come to Lagos state. A better change with human face!

We need to start tabling these issues across the town unions of the several ethnic groups in Lagos. AC.N MUST GO! They are ruining Lagos, aside from stealing it blind!

1 Like

Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by sheyguy: 9:05am On Oct 01, 2012
So who is your candidate if not ACN candidate? You 've already made up your mind to vote in someone you don't know yet because of your hate for ACN . . .
On a closer look i don't really think this is an ACN thing as Tinubu did not oversee any of such activity when he ruled . . . So far, from accusations flying around, it has been a Lagos state government thing.
Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by DuduNegro: 9:40am On Oct 01, 2012
PointB: My position on this matter is very clear. If ACN/Tinubu/Fashola make draconian laws, and implement such, I don't see any reason why they should be rewarded in the next poll.

From Tax Laws, to Toll gates, to Tinubu stealing, and now sloppy deportation of Nigerians, clearly AC.N does not deserve non-indigenes votes in the next election.

AC.N therefore must be voted out in Lagos. Lagos is to big and too important to be left in the hands of rascals, liars, drug barons, and more importantly an emperor. There are alternative parties that can do a better job. Labour Party is certainly one of such, and perhaps APGA, and the ever ubiquitous PDP. Change must come to Lagos state. A better change with human face!

We need to start tabling these issues across the town unions of the several ethnic groups in Lagos. AC.N MUST GO! They are ruining Lagos, aside from stealing it blind!

.....whether ACN go or not, Yorubaland will remain in hands of Yoruba politicians....its a family affair! I do pity the inevitable collaterals that must end up battered in the aftermath eruptions. ACN 's loss is Ibo's loss in Yorubaland. Get a grip!
Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by solomon111(m): 9:40am On Oct 01, 2012
Hahahahaha!
Fashola the over-hyped buffon.
Is this the same man,yorubas want as president?
Grandiose delusion.

1 Like

Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by PointB: 9:41am On Oct 01, 2012
sheyguy: So who is your candidate if not ACN candidate? You 've already made up your mind to vote in someone you don't know yet because of your hate for ACN . . .
On a closer look i don't really think this is an ACN thing as Tinubu did not oversee any of such activity when he ruled . . . So far, from accusations flying around, it has been a Lagos state government thing.

What are you yapping about sheguy,
Who is the AC.N candidate for 2015 that you have made up you mind to vote for? And when are you going to understand that AC.N is a political party, and dislike for their policy is akin to dislike for PDP's policy. If it's a Lagos government, why is Fashola denying it. In anycase are you trying to dissociate Lagos state government from AC.N? Is that not the more reason the sloppy parties AC.N should be given the boot?

Guy, free yourself from ignorance.
Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by sheyguy: 10:07am On Oct 01, 2012
Well PointB, unlike you i haven't made up my mind on candidates i don't know yet talkless of a party whom i am not sure they will eventually present a candidate.
Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by PointB: 11:03am On Oct 01, 2012
sheyguy: Well PointB, unlike you i haven't made up my mind on candidates i don't know yet talkless of a party whom i am not sure they will eventually present a candidate.

I still don't get what you are blabbing about? Is Labour Party, APGA or PDP a candidate? Or how does saying vote out draconian AC.N equate to choosing a candidate? Or are you having problem with comprehension?
Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by sheyguy: 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2012
Parties are bound to present candidates, or do they hand over to and swear in political parties where you come from?
Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2012
solomon111: Hahahahaha!
Fashola the over-hyped buffon.
Is this the same man,yorubas want as president?
Grandiose delusion.

If I were fashola,a large percentage of ibos in lagos would be repatriated asap.

1 Like

Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by nku5: 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2012
Dude quit the blackmail. Nobody is dragging leadership of lagos with you ppl. I've noticed your steady stream of careless threats of fire and brimstone on Igbos if ACN loses in 2015. Why are you worried that they may lose the election? Abi you think they deserve to lose.

I voted fashola in for the second term when I still lived in lagos, so did many igbos like me. Its funny you aren't talking about that. Just be aware that any violence instigated over losing the next election will most likely give the PDP the opportunity to use the powers of police and other security agencies to hound the ACN merciilessly. It will also be catastrophic for the stability of lagos for a long time to come
Dudu_Negro:

.....whether ACN go or not, Yorubaland will remain in hands of Yoruba politicians....its a family affair! I do pity the inevitable collaterals that must end up battered in the aftermath eruptions. ACN 's loss is Ibo's loss in Yorubaland. Get a grip!
Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by DuduNegro: 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2012
It wont be the first time govt turn boots loose on Lagos, neither will it be the first time stability of Lagos is rocked.......but it will be the first time ibo get a direct taste of Yoruba viciousness across the West.
Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by ba7man(m): 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2012
Hmmmmm.....I suspect the poster was part of the people deported. He seems to be getting a serious hard-on on this issue.
Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

...since 2003, if it was illegal dont you think it would already have been stopped? The FG would have stepped in and halted it. This let you know it will continue into the future...get used to your brothers leaving on a one way ticket out of Lasgidi.

Eko for show.....Eko oni baje!
who are my brother sad
i have not even a cousin living in that dirty slum africans call city!
Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by dayokanu(m): 5:04pm On Oct 01, 2012
Toaskarity: This is funny tho grin

Have you Imagined New York sacking workers who are from Texas and Maryland? Well that was what Abia did. Deal with that first before obsessing about Lagos
Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by dayokanu(m): 5:05pm On Oct 01, 2012
PointB: My position on this matter is very clear. If ACN/Tinubu/Fashola make draconian laws, and implement such, I don't see any reason why they should be rewarded in the next poll.

APGA that cant even win in their region and are being bitchslapped all over the place.

You must be a jester. Whether you like it or not, ACN would rule Lagos again
Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by dayokanu(m): 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2012
PointB:

I still don't get what you are blabbing about? Is Labour Party, APGA or PDP a candidate? Or how does saying vote out draconian AC.N equate to choosing a candidate? Or are you having problem with comprehension?

Actually we would vote whoever ACN present. Thats the way it happens in Yorubaland.

In America regardless of whom Republicans present for presidency they would not win some states and they would definitely win some states

Even before the primaries, Everyone knows New York, Illinois would vote Democrat, Texas, Oklahoma etc would vote Republican.

Thats how things work, Lagos would always vote ACN. You dont like it? Find a succulent transformer and hug
Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by bashr8: 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2012
[b]Mr. Edward Adeniyi is from Lagos State, but among those taken to Onitsha. He told Saturday Sun: "I am Mr. Edward Adeniyi from Western Avenue (Ojuelegba), Lagos. I am a Loto agent until I was arrested and sent to the prison after which I found myself in Onitsha, in the East. I was arrested in May, around Mile 2. I was coming from Maza Maza, where I went to sell Loto printout. I was working with Premier Loto.

Uduaka Asuquo from Akwa Ibom State said she was, until her arrest, a commuter operator and office assistant in Ikoyi, Lagos. According to her: "I was arrested and taken to a place I did not know and I could not contact any of my family members. I was a computer operator in Ikoyi, Lagos and one day, I went out to buy something in my street. It was on environmental sanitation day. I saw a vehicle parked.

The officers bundled me into the vehicle and drove away. They took me to Ikorodu. They dumped me where they kept mad people and beggars and after that, they arranged 16 vehicles that brought us down here. My village is Isenyon, but my parents are living at Ikot Abasi in Akwa Ibom State."

http://odili.net/news/source/2012/sep/29/508.html[/b]

i hope people wont be foolish enough to vote anything ACN in 2015 ,am sure fashola to wont even think of running for president, this is the most irresponsible state govt in nigeria as of today , when you result to deporting indegens and nigerians from a nigerian state then something is really wrong with you.
Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by ikeyman00(m): 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2012
@@@@@

right; lets do straight talk now

to all the yaribas in here do u mind telling us what asset u have in Lagos; what have u done for the state and where u stay in Lagos

i can bet my life u lots are from Makoko or watever its called?

watchinh yall dyin softly from envy
Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by bashr8: 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2012
ikeyman00: @@@@@

right; lets do straight talk now

to all the yaribas in here do u mind telling us what asset u have in Lagos; what have u done for the state and where u stay in Lagos

i can bet my life u lots are from Makoko or watever its called?

watchinh yall dyin softly from envy

they are not from lagos
Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by nku5: 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2012
The only time the fg has turned boots on lagos since june 12 was during the fuel subsidy protests,in a case of orchestrated sectarian violence you will not believe what the outcome will look like. My people in lagos are more organised than you can ever imagine but nuff said for now. This country is bigger than any one tribe don't ever forget that, wet dreams of secession aside. But my question still remains - why are you jittery about your fascist oriented party losing? Abi u think they deserve to lose?

Dudu_Negro: It wont be the first time govt turn boots loose on Lagos, neither will it be the first time stability of Lagos is rocked.......but it will be the first time ibo get a direct taste of Yoruba viciousness across the West.
Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 01, 2012

All you have to do is field an ibo candidate in Lagos and get the PDP to rig him in. Voila!
Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by bashr8: 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2012
Mr. Edward Adeniyi is from Lagos State, but among those taken to Onitsha. He told Saturday Sun: "I am Mr. Edward Adeniyi from Western Avenue (Ojuelegba), Lagos. I am a Loto agent until I was arrested and sent to the prison after which I found myself in Onitsha, in the East. [size=20pt]I was arrested in May, around Mile 2. I was coming from Maza Maza, where I went to sell Loto printout. I was working with Premier Loto.[/size]

Uduaka Asuquo from Akwa Ibom State said she was, until her arrest, a commuter operator and office assistant in Ikoyi, Lagos. According to her: "[size=20pt]I was arrested and taken to a place I did not know and I could not contact any of my family members[/size]. I was a computer operator in Ikoyi, Lagos and one day, I went out to buy something in my street. It was on environmental sanitation day. I saw a vehicle parked.

this is jst sad imagine how many innocent people in this country have been arrested for nothing, sent to jail or not even allowed to contact their people . we accuse GEJ everyday but see what we are doing to ourselves, abi these officials that do the arrest are they not nigerians. wicked geeration. i have come to the conclusion that nigeriansare ven more wicked and evil than their leaders therefore they deserve the kind of leadershipthey get and some monsters are here trying to defend this shameful act.
Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by bashr8: 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2012
Aigbofa:

All you have to do is field an ibo candidate in Lagos and get the PDP to rig him in. Voila!
for once use your head, so according to you only acn will field in a yoruba candidate, why dont you read and digest before replying.
Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2012
bashr8: Mr. Edward Adeniyi is from Lagos State, but among those taken to Onitsha. He told Saturday Sun: "I am Mr. Edward Adeniyi from Western Avenue (Ojuelegba), Lagos. I am a Loto agent until I was arrested and sent to the prison after which I found myself in Onitsha, in the East. [size=20pt]I was arrested in May, around Mile 2. I was coming from Maza Maza, where I went to sell Loto printout. I was working with Premier Loto.[/size]

Uduaka Asuquo from Akwa Ibom State said she was, until her arrest, a commuter operator and office assistant in Ikoyi, Lagos. According to her: "[size=20pt]I was arrested and taken to a place I did not know and I could not contact any of my family members[/size]. I was a computer operator in Ikoyi, Lagos and one day, I went out to buy something in my street. It was on environmental sanitation day. I saw a vehicle parked.

this is jst sad imagine how many innocent people in this country have been arrested for nothing, sent to jail or not even allowed to contact their people . we accuse GEJ everyday but see what we are doing to ourselves, abi these officials that do the arrest are they not nigerians. wicked geeration. i have come to the conclusion that nigeriansare ven more wicked and evil than their leaders therefore they deserve the kind of leadershipthey get and some monsters are here trying to defend this shameful act.

Edward Adeniyi may infact be Edward Udechukwu, we don't know.
Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2012
bashr8: for once use your head, so according to you only acn will field in a yoruba candidate, why dont you read and digest before replying.

I will pass, that garbage is for your likes to consume and digest.
Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by bashr8: 6:57pm On Oct 01, 2012
Aigbofa:

Edward Adeniyi may infact be Edward Udechukwu, we don't know.
brainless cow, its no the first time yorubas are deported and it wont be the last , who they deport is not my buisness infact i have always been an advocate of disintegrating nigeria and everybody going back to his papa house so that when you finally have your oduduwa you can do whatever you want.
Re: Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha by bashr8: 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2012
Aigbofa:

I will pass, that garbage is for your likes to consume and digest.
mugu was it not what you where insinuating , olodo now tell us the difference between PDP and ACN both are clueless and corrupt , keep paying ten percent tax to an ex governor, who knows how much he is collecting from other ACN states.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chris Ngige Dumps APC For APGA / Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days / Northerners Are Now gods That Southerners Should Worship.. Punch: opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.