Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? (15196 Views)

5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] / Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland / I Found Love!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by killuminati(m): 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2012
---
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by kemiola89(f): 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2012
When did Nairaland turn a dating site? Indeed LOVE
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2012
NA ONLY RUNS DEM SABI DO. I KNOW COS I'VE DONE ONE.
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by MrsChima1(f): 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2012
No...I would not.
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by IfyAwazie(f): 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2012
hizaya61: love for where this place hahahahahahaha do we have any girls or lady's here pls stop this dry joke
any girls or lady's? Wat kind of english is dat
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by 190: 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2012
iyatrustee:

angry angry angry

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by Wislet(f): 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
some of them here screaming, secretly wish they could find one here.
Nigerian men and hypocricy. Lol.
The day they would let go of that is the day their fortunes will turn for the better.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by PERFECT2(m): 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
I found lust.
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by tellwsdom: 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2012
Its possible but not with the gurls i see here sad sad..Once all the nigerian gurls here, are flushed, then u can get a wife..true one sad sad
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2012
PER-FECT:
I found lust.

Lust = Hell grin grin Take am easy man!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by 190: 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2012
Wislet: some of them here screaming, secretly wish they could find one here.
The day they would let go of that is the day their fortunes will turn for the better.

Sharrap dia my friend angry angry
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by sdiq: 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2012
NO LOVE LOST NO LOVE FOUND
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2012
richarts:

Smally why did u say that?.
u stil didnt get it...damn!
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2012
190: ask sexkillz and ijebabe cheesy

or vivian and ikekings

or 190 and lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
190 and Ladunsky kiss
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by Hemanwel(m): 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2012
Truth of d matter is dat Posh belle hvnt got time 4 online dating.They not done wit d barrage of picturesque guyz wooin dem on d streetz,let alone those they aint seen.
Freecocoa,Idowuogbo,Ileke idi,Slimyem,Berem,Kobojunkie,Sweetcocoa,Monkeyna2....all na APPOLOGY!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2012
kemiola89: When did Nairaland turn a dating site? Indeed LOVE
u r either missing or missing out somefin... grin
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2012
Hemanwel: Truth of d matter is dat Posh belle hvnt got time 4 online dating.They not done wit d barrage of picturesque guyz wooin dem on d streetz,let alone those they aint seen.
Freecocoa,Idowuogbo,Ileke idi,Slimyem,Berem,Kobojunkie,Sweetcocoa,Monkeyna2....all na APPOLOGY!
lol... You were really keeping list and track of them shocked
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2012
Hemanwel: Truth of d matter is dat Posh belle hvnt got time 4 online dating.They not done wit d barrage of picturesque guyz wooin dem on d streetz,let alone those they aint seen.
ur birth na apology! buffalo!!!
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2012
Wislet: some of them here screaming, secretly wish they could find one here.
and vise versa! cool
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2012
richarts: i tried to find... tried real hard... no shame so lemme admit... tried it with slimyem but you know one of us was faithless. bt i feel it can work... i mean one can find love here. pm me if ur interested in a defined relationship. visionary guy, futuristic, romantic, god fearing, not too ''big'' job... you know... ib base but work in Lag... up to you babes.

lest I forget, most girls here are obviously pretenders and we guys know u are. we laugh at it. at your being fake.
i warned u! u went for it fully knowing d barbie no get time for shrek lookalike.
abeg cry lagoon and sleep mehn.....

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by yuzedo: 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2012
Almost... undecided
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by SlyIg(f): 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2012
I tot Nairaland is a forum for garri people, 40 laptop man and anti GEJ only. Never knew love could be found here too. Wow! ...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2012
Idowowuogbo... u and ur big mouth... ur large mouth... so annoying sometimes... i usually dont find ur jokes funny. u seem like a weird person to me. and d lady who said I still dont gettit, I somwat gettit bt dnt like to make illusive movies in my head.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by otumfour(m): 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2012
OP! this is all am saying

Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by basisop(m): 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2012
They are not lovable! grin
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by DeGenius3(m): 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2012
Adanyebe: THe name CYNTHIA OSUKOGWU still rings a bell to all girls

not everybody does that.

there are still good ones. ONLY that when something bad happens, it will affect even the good ones
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by charlsecy4(m): 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2012
Love can be found anywhere. It's humans that use Nairaland, and It's humans that fall in love. I've not found love on Nairaland though.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by 190: 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2012
ladunsky:
190 and Ladunsky kiss

kiss kiss
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by nosagold(m): 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2012
I met this on nl 2010, I won't say her name....we talked on d phone 4 so long cuz I wasn't in 9ja then
I came bek Ť☺ see her in november 2010. Wen I arrived at muritala muhamed airport on Ŧħåϯ faithful day, I called her on her cellphone...this was our conversation

♍ε̲̣̣̣̥...hi gerl! Its ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ kenny, I'm at d airport nw
Girl....omg! U̶̲̥̅̊ have arrived....I can't wait Ť☺ see U̶̲̥̅̊
♍ε̲̣̣̣̥....are U̶̲̥̅̊ coming Ť☺ pick ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ up?
Girl....of cousre hun, I'm on my way nw
♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ .....Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† U̶̲̥̅̊ putting on? U̶̲̥̅̊ might look diff in real life
Gerl....ummmm...I'm putting on a blue jeans nd a white shirt

30mins later, I saw this tiny girl coming, I called my girl's cellphone, Ť☺ my amazement d tiny ugly thing brot out her phone and I was like, WTF!.....I switched off my fone cuz I had Ť☺ move a bit closer Ť☺ check if my eyes were decieving ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥, when I got close Ť☺ her I jux had a change of mind, I flinged d simcard outter mah phone and left.......I was so dissappointed Ŧħåϯ †ђξ gerl I fell inlove wit had been decieving ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ wit another person's pic

Nairalanders....this is my story...share yours

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by nosagold(m): 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2012
I met this on nl 2010, I won't say her name....we talked on d phone 4 so long cuz I wasn't in 9ja then
I came bek Ť☺ see her in november 2010. Wen I arrived at muritala muhamed airport on Ŧħåϯ faithful day, I called her on her cellphone...this was our conversation

30mins later, I saw this tiny girl coming, I called my girl's cellphone, Ť☺ my amazement d tiny ugly thing brot out her phone and I was like, WTF!.....I switched off my fone cuz I had Ť☺ move a bit closer Ť☺ check if my eyes were decieving ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥, when I got close Ť☺ her I jux had a change of mind, I flinged d simcard outter mah phone and left.......I was so dissappointed Ŧħåϯ †ђξ gerl I fell inlove wit had been decieving ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ wit another person's pic

Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2012
nosa gold: I met this on nl 2010, I won't say her name....we talked on d phone 4 so long cuz I wasn't in 9ja then

the girl must be insane. to av not being confident in herself and using some elses pics. girls fail to know that no matter how u look, what u are, wen a man loves u he loves u for real. let ur tummy be as big as a pregnant womans own, if he loves u he loves u for real.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by amyg(f): 2:48pm On Oct 02, 2012
190:

No I'm 4 fake
Hehehe,polygamous bachelor!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Fulani Or Yoruba? / Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos) / Nigerian Slay Queen, Symply Tacha, Slut-Shamed For Attending BBNaija Audition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.