Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,181 members, 7,864,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:26 AM

What Should I Have Done? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Have Done? (1773 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Have Done? by dipo2much(m): 9:28am On Jan 17, 2008
Last Saturday,I left my ojodu residence to c a friend in Iju(fagba). I boarded a bus to ogba since i was only going to get a bus to iju from ogba. Shortly after I entered the bus,a girl came in the bus. She was (and is) the most gorgeous thing I'd seen in 2008. And from her dressing,she was my kind of
girl:not flashy,inexpensive but very cute,her lip gloss wasn't too glossy like many other girls do it.
She sat two seats away from me,(in the same bus seat).I started trippin. She was all that was in my head. How do i say hello to her without the other person seating btw I and the girl saying "this useless lagos boys sha", How dotell her I like her?, Wont it be so rude to ask for her fone number?,Though I succeeded in letting her know that I noticed her with my eyes,I knew I had to make a move. I was still thinking how to do this when the conductor said "Ogba". I had arrived at my destination but the girl was still going to Agege. For a moment I thought,should I follow this bus to agege and come donw wherever the girl does and catchup with her to talk with her,or should I come down at Ogba and forget her. Time was running and I just came down at Ogba.
After I alighted from the bus,i wish I had not left the bus. I started to blame myself.Till today I still picture the girl's face when I close my eyes.I just wish I had done something

Dear Nairalanders (of a truth you guys are dear to me),pls,what d u think I should have done?
Re: What Should I Have Done? by chychy(f): 9:32am On Jan 17, 2008
Isn't it obvious?

U c something or someone u like, u let it go cos of pple's opinion which by d way may be exaggerated or imaginary.

Live with it anp pray that fate brings u 2gether again and if u like, let her go again (if it does happen anyways)
Re: What Should I Have Done? by dipo2much(m): 9:44am On Jan 17, 2008
IF i ever see her again,I wont het her go. She must at least here me out. By then there'll be a story to tell her grin.
But I dont think I'll ever see her again. Probability is about 0.0000001. undecided.
I should've acted when I had the role.
Thanx,chychy for picking my call
Re: What Should I Have Done? by yimiton(f): 11:32am On Jan 17, 2008
I'll rather not share personal experiences if it will make some low lifers come over to insult my person.
Re: What Should I Have Done? by koolsasy(f): 11:33am On Jan 17, 2008
my dear, shit happens,
d question u re askn us now is not necessary nymore, its past
jus pray u c her again, and if  do c her again,please make a move, u never kno what mite happen,
as u can c from yimitons case,she and d guy re now gud friends,
Re: What Should I Have Done? by opuro(m): 11:40am On Jan 17, 2008
yimiton:

This reminds me of what happend to me some time ago.

I took a public vehicle and there was this guy that kept looking at me.
He came down when I did, walked me and kept asking for my number. I got pissed with his pestering and finally gave him my number.
We are best of friends to day *NOW DATING!* but I later discovered that we don't stay in the same neigbourhood. He came down because he wanted to get my number and he did!

Next time, do what you have to do.

SO WE BE SMALL PICKIN BE THAT ABI?
Re: What Should I Have Done? by yimiton(f): 11:43am On Jan 17, 2008
opuro:

SO WE BE SMALL PICKIN BE THAT ABI?

Beg your pardon? undecided
Re: What Should I Have Done? by efuah(f): 11:55am On Jan 17, 2008
Hey Yimi lipsrsealed hmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: What Should I Have Done? by yimiton(f): 11:59am On Jan 17, 2008
Hey Efua,
Freedom of speech. I declear your lips LOOOOSE!

What's up cousin.
Re: What Should I Have Done? by opuro(m): 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2008
yimiton:

Beg your pardon? undecided

the guy de ghense you

efuah:

Hey Yimi lipsrsealed hmmmmmm lipsrsealed

let her talk!
Re: What Should I Have Done? by efuah(f): 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2008
am ok sis. . . . but i won't tell granny embarassed
u declare ma mouth loose? then i will tell angry

opuro! opuro!! opuro!!! am talking to ma cousin o, not u grin abi u want me to laugh again abt ur location lipsrsealed
Re: What Should I Have Done? by yimiton(f): 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2008
opuro:

the guy de ghense you

let her talk!

What's 'ghense'?
Please speak in plain language, i don't get you.
Re: What Should I Have Done? by opuro(m): 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2008
the guy de drill your rig
Re: What Should I Have Done? by efuah(f): 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2008
lol  grin that is opuro-language undecided
Re: What Should I Have Done? by opuro(m): 12:14pm On Jan 17, 2008
@efua
etisen sister grin
house is ghana preparing for africa?
Re: What Should I Have Done? by yimiton(f): 12:16pm On Jan 17, 2008
@ opuro,
This is totally insulting and degrading.
Do you understand what is means to be friends?
Sometimes, people like you make me wonder what exactly I'm doing on NL.
Please look at issues from a mature view point.
Not every friendship is based on sex or selfishishness.
I'm friends today with this said guy because he's responsible and mature and for my own personal reasons, I can't date him.
I'll appreciate it very much if you ignore my posts henceforth. I don't take likely to insults.
Re: What Should I Have Done? by efuah(f): 12:19pm On Jan 17, 2008
opuro
me pakyew eye tongue
am not too much into soccer. . . dono how far wt that undecided

Yimi, pls calm down. . . opuro is one funny guy undecided
Re: What Should I Have Done? by yemivictor: 12:22pm On Jan 17, 2008
dipo2much:

Last Saturday,I left my ojodu residence to c a friend in Iju(fagba). I boarded a bus to ogba since i was only going to get a bus to iju from ogba. Shortly after I entered the bus,a girl came in the bus. She was (and is) the most gorgeous thing I'd seen in 2008. And from her dressing,she was my kind of
girl:not flashy,inexpensive but very cute,her lip gloss wasn't too glossy like many other girls do it.
She sat two seats away from me,(in the same bus seat).I started trippin. She was all that was in my head. How do i say hello to her without the other person seating between I and the girl saying "this useless lagos boys sha", How dotell her I like her?, Wont it be so rude to ask for her phone number?,Though I succeeded in letting her know that I noticed her with my eyes,I knew I had to make a move. I was still thinking how to do this when the conductor said "Ogba". I had arrived at my destination but the girl was still going to Agege. For a moment I thought,should I follow this bus to agege and come donw wherever the girl does and catchup with her to talk with her,or should I come down at Ogba and forget her. Time was running and I just came down at Ogba.
After I alighted from the bus,i wish I had not left the bus. I started to blame myself.Till today I still picture the girl's face when I close my eyes.I just wish I had done something

Dear Nairalanders (of a truth you guys are dear to me),please,what d u think I should have done?

Everyone now wants to write like me. grin Honours to iice anyway! Think she's the originator!
@ Topic,
What you should have done is . . . you know what you should've done jare! wink grin
Re: What Should I Have Done? by yimiton(f): 12:24pm On Jan 17, 2008
@ Efua,
It's ok.
I'll just prefer he stays out of my way as I will his.

Been a while. Hope you're good.
Re: What Should I Have Done? by opuro(m): 12:25pm On Jan 17, 2008
yimiton:

@ opuro,
This is totally insulting and degrading.
Do you understand what is means to be friends?
Sometimes, people like you make me wonder what exactly I'm doing on Nairaland.
Please look at issues from a mature view point.
Not every friendship is based on sex or selfishishness.
I'm friends today with this said guy because he's responsible and mature and for my own personal reasons, I can't date him.
I'll appreciate it very much if you ignore my posts henceforth. I don't take likely to insults.

what is insultive about a guy shagging you?
convince me that the guy no try to be your shagger?
convince me that you no think of giving it a try

WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT FRIEND SHAGGING FRIEND?
WHAT IS A LOVER? IF NOT A FRIEND
Re: What Should I Have Done? by efuah(f): 12:27pm On Jan 17, 2008
yemivictor:

@ Topic,
What you should have done is . . . you know what you should've done jare! wink grin

lol  grin grin grin is that the advice u have for him undecided

@yimi, yea am good n hope u're doing gr8 too.

opuro shocked shocked u still dey talk. . . pls now, stop this cus ma cousin doesn't like such utterances.
Re: What Should I Have Done? by yimiton(f): 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2008
Low Lifers who try to get unnecessary attention to themselves are best ignored.

I'll rather not exchange words with someone who does not know the meaning of decency or integrity.
Re: What Should I Have Done? by efuah(f): 12:33pm On Jan 17, 2008
am off now. . . i need a strong man to seperate this fight grin
Re: What Should I Have Done? by opuro(m): 12:34pm On Jan 17, 2008
@efua
ghense or shag ?
she no de shag?
she be vir,
Re: What Should I Have Done? by opuro(m): 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2008
yimiton:

Low Lifers who try to get unnecessary attention to themselves are best ignored.

I'll rather not exchange words with someone who does not know the meaning of decency or integrity.

hnmm
high lifers who try to make people believe they are angel
when they truly are undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Should I Have Done? by Bolarge(m): 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2008
@poster
Like yemivictor rightly said, u know what u should have done else there'd've been no point starting this thread.
I don follow babe reach Ojoo when I should have dropped at Aare jxn in New Bodija before. Can't even quantify the distance for u non Ib folks. There was even a case where I highlighted from a cab and immediately saw a drop dead gorgeous chick entering another cab which was going in the opposite direction. Reflexly I jump inside the cab o! The driver then asked for my destination, I said "My guy leave story, just drive. . ." grin
 Anyhow, anyhow, phone number must drop. cool grin
Re: What Should I Have Done? by stalker(f): 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2008
hnmm
high lifers who try to make people believe they are angel
when they truly are undecided undecided undecided
[quote][/quote]

really its really none of ur business. How ur own take be. U no understand mke u ignore her post. Everybody no fit be like you wey when others dey talk something sensible ur brain dey work in the opposite direction.

@yimition

Please ignore the guy. By their post u shall know who is being pushed by their hormones.
Re: What Should I Have Done? by yimiton(f): 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2008
Thanks Stalker,
That is exactly what I'm doing here.
Re: What Should I Have Done? by Bblak(f): 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2008
@poster
You should have at least satisfied your curiousity. lipsrsealed There's always a next time anyway.Gdluck
Re: What Should I Have Done? by opuro(m): 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2008
IF YOU SABI INSULT PESON,
KNOW SAY PERSON SABI REPLY O
Re: What Should I Have Done? by tkb417(m): 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2008
I'll rather not share personal experiences if it will make some low lifers come over to insult my person.

low lifers??

@poster
u need some confidence boosting training. . .holla at me and ill take you on how to talk to gurls even with only ur eyes!!

@opuro
when someone doesnt wanna share in ur jokes, u stop.
No beef talk, i just dey advise u.
so, fashi that talk
Re: What Should I Have Done? by opuro(m): 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2008
@tkb417
thanks peace
one love bros cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Guys Say What They Meean? / Too Busy To Be In A Relationship / Help! My Five Years Relationship Is About To Crumble!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.