Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,450 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Do Guys Say What They Meean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Say What They Meean? (1761 Views)

10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Guys Say What They Meean? by Morrie(f): 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2008
do guys say what they mean? undecided shocked
Re: Do Guys Say What They Meean? by sistawoman: 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2008
Yes i think they do. We as women just choose to hear what we want sometimes and ignore/discard the rest. If we listen closely our lovers tell us everything we need to know about them up front.

Just listen ladies and it can save a world of hurt and misunderstandings.
Re: Do Guys Say What They Meean? by Uche2nna(m): 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2008
Morrie:

Ur question is too general? U might wanna be a little bit more specific.
Re: Do Guys Say What They Meean? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2008
Uche2nna:

your question is too general? You might want to be a little bit more specific.

second that!
Re: Do Guys Say What They Meean? by jkpretty(f): 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2008
Morrie:

It depends on the guy u are dealing with. And it depends on issues on ground.
Re: Do Guys Say What They Meean? by whitelexi(m): 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2008
jkpretty:

it depends on the girl involved and her ability to study the guy. Guys dont come out straight but even the indirect words and actions can be understood by a woman who looks and listens closely.
Re: Do Guys Say What They Meean? by Antidote1(f): 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2008
jkpretty:

I agree with you 101%,

whitelexi:

it depends on the girl involved and her ability to study the guy. Guys don't come out straight but even the indirect words and actions can be understood by a woman who looks and listens closely.

Yea! you are right too. Women are bolder, I think, when it comes to such issues, "Men" (most) have no balls cheesy
Re: Do Guys Say What They Meean? by girlsoswit(f): 5:28pm On Jun 11, 2008
Guys are deceitful. I avnt seen a guy dat wud keep 2 his words solely. They tell u u are special and d nxt minute u becme a rag b4 their eyes. they are just untruthful n never real in their makns. i will be a fool 2 solely depend on a guy or believe in his fairy tales. neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Not after I caught my first boyfriend pants down with my best friend. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Guys Say What They Meean? by Uche2nna(m): 5:29pm On Jun 11, 2008
girlsoswit:

Guys are deceitful. I avnt seen a guy that would keep 2 his words solely. They tell u u are special and d nxt minute u becme a rag before their eyes. they are just untruthful n never real in their makns. i will be a fool 2 solely depend on a guy or believe in his fairy tales. neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Not after I caught my first boyfriend pants down with my best friend.

Good 4 U
Re: Do Guys Say What They Meean? by girlsoswit(f): 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2008
Uche2nna:

Good 4 You
I'm sure u are like dat silly.
Re: Do Guys Say What They Meean? by presido1: 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2008
girlsoswit:

Guys are deceitful. I avnt seen a guy that would keep 2 his words solely. They tell u u are special and d nxt minute u becme a rag before their eyes. they are just untruthful n never real in their makns. i will be a fool 2 solely depend on a guy or believe in his fairy tales. neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Not after I caught my first boyfriend pants down with my best friend. grin grin grin grin grin
shocked shocked :oPele and am not like dat grin grin grin
Re: Do Guys Say What They Meean? by Uche2nna(m): 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2008
girlsoswit:

I'm sure u are like that silly.

Maybe.
Maybe not.

U are the one that epitomises the word silly. U caught ur randy boyfriend with ur back stabbing girlfriend  in bed together and U conveniently made a sweeping generalisation about men.

I did not hear anything about women? Do all women go around sleeping with thier best friend's boyfriend just like ur friend did?  undecided
Re: Do Guys Say What They Meean? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2008
girlsoswit:

Guys are deceitful. I avnt seen a guy that would keep 2 his words solely. They tell u u are special and d nxt minute u becme a rag before their eyes. they are just untruthful n never real in their makns. i will be a fool 2 solely depend on a guy or believe in his fairy tales. neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Not after I caught my first boyfriend pants down with my best friend. grin grin grin grin grin
lmao!!!! sorry, but this was funny!!
what was his reaction? "oops, I accidentally dropped my pants?"
Re: Do Guys Say What They Meean? by chisimdi(f): 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2008
No i tink they mean wat they say grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Guys Say What They Meean? by whitelexi(m): 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2008
chisimdi:

No i think they mean what they say grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Then u must be very gullible grin
Re: Do Guys Say What They Meean? by chisimdi(f): 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2008
whitelexi:

Then u must be very gullible grin
Yes i am grin grin grin
Re: Do Guys Say What They Meean? by whitelexi(m): 5:49pm On Jun 11, 2008
chisimdi:

Yes i am grin grin grin

Dont make it a habit, cos i know some bad ass guys looking for your type grin grin grin
Re: Do Guys Say What They Meean? by chisimdi(f): 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2008
whitelexi:

Dont make it a habit, because i know some bad ass guys looking for your type grin grin grin
Ru 1 of dem grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Guys Say What They Meean? by whitelexi(m): 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2008
chisimdi:

Ru 1 of them grin grin grin grin grin

Naa, but i mix with the good, bad, and even ugly grin grin grin
Re: Do Guys Say What They Meean? by chisimdi(f): 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2008
whitelexi:

Naa, but i mix with the good, bad, and even ugly grin grin grin
So bring it on cos i've got all of dem grin grin grin
Re: Do Guys Say What They Meean? by whitelexi(m): 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2008
chisimdi:

So bring it on because i've got all of them grin grin grin

I like your tag line. Is it fair to interprete it as what u see is what u get? or what u get is what u see? grin grin grin
Re: Do Guys Say What They Meean? by presido1: 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2008
whitelexi:

I like your tag line. Is it fair to interprete it as what u see is what u get? or what u get is what u see? grin grin grin
All/none of the above tongue tongue
Re: Do Guys Say What They Meean? by sistawoman: 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2008
Uche2nna:

You are the one that epitomises the word silly. You caught your randy boyfriend with your back stabbing girlfriend  in bed together and You conveniently made a sweeping generalisation about men.

I agree, I bet if you look back on it there were signs that this man was a cheater and a low life.  again ladies we just have to LISTEN to them not just hear them.  Men will tell us/show us everything we need to know.  Sometimes we are blinded by love, money, sex or all three but you have to be vigilant and LISTEN/WATCH them.  They are not as good at coving it up like us.
Re: Do Guys Say What They Meean? by presido1: 6:12pm On Jun 11, 2008
sistawoman:

I agree, I bet if you look back on it there were signs that this man was a cheater and a low life. again ladies we just have to LISTEN to them not just hear them. Men will tell us/show us everything we need to know. Sometimes we are blinded by love, money, sex or all three but you have to be vigilant and LISTEN/WATCH them. They are not as good at coving it up like us.
Good daughter of a Good Mother, iwu onye ebe biko
Re: Do Guys Say What They Meean? by eldee(m): 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2008
~Antidote~:

Yea! you are right too. Women are bolder, I think, when it comes to such issues, "Men" (most) have no balls cheesy
Don't tell me you attribute our slyness to [b]balless[/b]ness undecided

[size=2pt]Saw ur invite. . .my facebook's blocked, don't you have yim?[/size]
Re: Do Guys Say What They Meean? by Antidote1(f): 6:19pm On Jun 11, 2008
eldee:

Don't tell me you attribute our slyness to [b]balless[/b]ness undecided

[size=2pt]Saw your invite. . .my facebook's blocked, don't you have yim?[/size]

C'mon, I know the truth hurts cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.What am I supposed to do now?

Yea I have YIM,
Re: Do Guys Say What They Meean? by NegroNtns(m): 6:26pm On Jun 11, 2008
My word is my bond, I don't talk out of both sides of mouth, when I say it, I act it.
Re: Do Guys Say What They Meean? by NegroNtns(m): 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2008
4Her, whats up with you lately. How is exam coming?
Re: Do Guys Say What They Meean? by proo212(m): 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2008
sistawoman:

I agree, I bet if you look back on it there were signs that this man was a cheater and a low life.  again ladies we just have to LISTEN to them not just hear them.  Men will tell us/show us everything we need to know.  Sometimes we are blinded by love, money, sex or all three but you have to be vigilant and LISTEN/WATCH them.  They are not as good at covering it up like us.

Sistawoman, perhaps you can educate some of our sisters who seems to think women have no dark side to them. The last sentence in the quote sums it up for me.
Re: Do Guys Say What They Meean? by Uche2nna(m): 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2008
proo212:

Sistawoman, perhaps you can educate some of our African sisters who seems to think women have no dark side to them. The last sentence in the quote sums it up.

Strike out the African in your post and I would say Amen to that.

That is not a unique feature of African women. Most women are generally guilty of that.
Re: Do Guys Say What They Meean? by eldee(m): 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2008
~Antidote~:

C'mon, I know the truth hurts cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.What am I supposed to do now?

Yea I have YIM,
What truth? Are we meant to come through with 'I like you, but I think your best friend's sexier' grin grin

[size=3pt]Aiite, add me then, my yim is on me profile. . .[/size]
Re: Do Guys Say What They Meean? by Antidote1(f): 6:41pm On Jun 11, 2008
eldee:

What truth? Are we meant to come through with 'I like you, but I think your best friend's sexier' grin grin

[size=3pt]Aiite, add me then, my yim is on me profile. . .[/size]

Well as long as it's the truth, just say it jor, cheesy

Yea, as soon as am done stuffing my face I will add ya tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Tell Him,please Help Me. / How He Left Me / 9 Things Women Should Never Tell A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.