Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Too Busy To Be In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Busy To Be In A Relationship (1757 Views)

She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... / Too Busy To Meet / Can A Guy Be Too Busy For You And Still Love You (2) (3) (4)

Too Busy To Be In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 21, 2009
I have always wondered about a guy who ask a lady out and cannot do proper follow-up cheesy
He says he loves you,wants to be with you,bla bla bla and then he's too busy to sit down and communicate properly or even take the lady out. For instance there was this guy that said he loved me and we hardly even saw each other,maybe twice a month (and we stay in the same town), jeez! I dumped him fast.
I know the nature of their work atimes make them busy and all but i don't think a guy has an excuse not to even beep you once in a while.I've seen this all around me and why i cannot go out with a guy who is "too busy" with his job is that if he's that way now what is the guarantee that he'll have time for me when we get married?, he'll probably come home one day and ask me what my name is grin
Re: Too Busy To Be In A Relationship by TheHenrys(m): 9:44am On Oct 21, 2009
poster,
Is that d man u dream of chasing you? embarassed
Re: Too Busy To Be In A Relationship by IykeD(m): 9:46am On Oct 21, 2009
, come home and ask u what your name is?? hahahha funny
Re: Too Busy To Be In A Relationship by kugaba(m): 9:51am On Oct 21, 2009
he told you he loves you. Did he say, he will marry you? what stopped you from attempting to follow up? No Man wants to be a failure.Everyman with a highly paid job will want to keep it. This makes men indispose occasionally. Men have different ways of coping with pressure and may drop certain things to avoid misplacement of priorities. in the process, they drop things they wish they neva did.
you where not a hero dumping him. should they be a Next time, then try something new
Re: Too Busy To Be In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 21, 2009
The Henrys:

poster,
Is that d man u dream of chasing you? embarassed

I'm not dreaming of such a guy, the fact remains there are guys like that.
maybe you're one? grin
Re: Too Busy To Be In A Relationship by nwaka80(f): 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2009
bethangel:

I have always wondered about a guy who ask a lady out and cannot do proper follow-up cheesy
He says he loves you,wants to be with you,bla bla bla and then he's too busy to sit down and communicate properly or even take the lady out. For instance there was this guy that said he loved me and we hardly even saw each other,maybe twice a month (and we stay in the same town), jeez! I dumped him fast.
I know the nature of their work atimes make them busy and all but i don't think a guy has an excuse not to even beep you once in a while.I've seen this all around me and why i cannot go out with a guy who is "too busy" with his job is that if he's that way now what is the guarantee that he'll have time for me when we get married?, he'll probably come home one day and ask me what my name is grin

You sabi them well well.
Re: Too Busy To Be In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2009
he told you he loves you. Did he say, he will marry you? what stopped you from attempting to follow up? No Man wants to be a failure.Everyman with a highly paid job will want to keep it. This makes men indispose occasionally. Men have different ways of coping with pressure and may drop certain things to avoid misplacement of priorities. in the process, they drop things they wish they neva did.
you where not a hero dumping him. should they be a Next time, then try something new.

@ Poster dont mind this silly post!!

I've dated a Bank manager and he had all the time for me. When a guy loves you, he makes out time to see you and be with you. Busy or not. You dont go doing any follow-up, it's his job!! IF he dosent call you or come visisting, then he's not serious yet!!

How can you be in a r/ship with someone and live in the same town and yet see him only twice in a month. What kind of r/ship is that
Re: Too Busy To Be In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2009
Cliche I know but maybe, maybe, just maybe this guy is not just that into you. If a guy really likes a girl he make out time to be with her.
Re: Too Busy To Be In A Relationship by TheHenrys(m): 4:47pm On Oct 21, 2009
@ebony eyes,
i THINK SO TOO.Every man would want to spend time with a woman he loves.
Re: Too Busy To Be In A Relationship by tboy1(m): 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2009
I'm too busy with Work - Easiest Excuse ever invented by Man  cool
Re: Too Busy To Be In A Relationship by youngalex(m): 7:51am On Oct 22, 2009
Is he a State Governor;don't mind him he's decieving you
Re: Too Busy To Be In A Relationship by Pharoh: 9:53am On Oct 22, 2009
@Poster he is truly busy with his work and there is nothing bad seeing twice a month provided you people communicate through other means like phone and chatting. He is busy trying to prepare for the happily married after life so you don't have to worry about any financial obligation.
Re: Too Busy To Be In A Relationship by topup: 11:41pm On Oct 25, 2009
Pharoh:

@Poster he is truly busy with his work and there is nothing bad seeing twice a month provided you people communicate through other means like phone and chatting. He is busy trying to prepare for the happily married after life so you don't have to worry about any financial obligation.

He's so busy making preparations to secure a wife when he hasn't even begun preprations to secure a girlfriend. .
Re: Too Busy To Be In A Relationship by crosstheshowboy(m): 9:02am On Oct 26, 2009
@Poster, i wouldn't compromise my job for the woman of my dream, that shit is for sure. But on the other hand, dude cant be cool if he dont hang with his boo. Besides, seeing your shorty twice a month, what's the fun in that? I sure wouldn't do that to you bethy love.
Re: Too Busy To Be In A Relationship by whitelexi(m): 9:04am On Oct 26, 2009
What is the nature of his job?

Just asking. . . undecided
Re: Too Busy To Be In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 26, 2009
whitelexi:

It dosent matter. They stay in the same town. The least they could do is see each other once a week. No matter how busy he is!!
Re: Too Busy To Be In A Relationship by whitelexi(m): 9:45am On Oct 26, 2009
Ujujoan:

It dosent matter. They stay in the same town. The least they could do is see each other once a week. No matter how busy he is!!

Uju dearie, it does matter. His job may be taking him out of town and on long business trips. . . That was why i asked. cool
Re: Too Busy To Be In A Relationship by crosstheshowboy(m): 9:53am On Oct 26, 2009
This is a break up excuse. Not often used in the earlier stages though. @whitelexi, dont you get it? The women folk dont gbadu this streak. Face it
Re: Too Busy To Be In A Relationship by zuuby(m): 10:23am On Oct 26, 2009
How long is he on the phone with you ?
Does he call you everyday ?
These things say a lot even if he sees you only twice a month.
If he does the above then he definitely loves you and if you have any feelings for him
you'll try and understand your man.
Me thinks you are comparing him to someone and you can not build a successful relationship like that.
Re: Too Busy To Be In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 26, 2009
whitelexi:

He runs an investment firm in partnership with a relative, and since he no longer calls, i decided to let him be.

crosstheshowboy:

@Poster, i wouldn't compromise my job for the woman of my dream, that shit is for sure. But on the other hand, dude cant be cool if he dont hang with his boo. Besides, seeing your shorty twice a month, what's the fun in that? I sure wouldn't do that to you bethy love.

Thanks a bunch
Re: Too Busy To Be In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 26, 2009
whitelexi:

Uju dearie, it does matter. His job may be taking him out of town and on long business trips. . . That was why i asked. cool

Even at that! He still comes back dosent he? Does he stay out of town for a whole month? I just dont buy it hun. I can't imagine how busy he could get to be in the same town and not see each other for a month!
Re: Too Busy To Be In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 26, 2009
zuuby:

How long is he on the phone with you ?
Does he call you everyday ?
These things say a lot even if he sees you only twice a month.
If he does the above then he definitely loves you and if you have any feelings for him
you'll try and understand your man.
Me thinks you are comparing him to someone and you can not build a successful relationship like that.

let me put it like this: phone conversations are usually short and too formal for my liking.
the phone calls come once in two weeks and sometimes that's after i even call him.
when we see,i do most of the talking (and i'm an introvert)
Re: Too Busy To Be In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 26, 2009
^^^^ Sorry honey, but you not his GF , you are just the other woman! sad
Re: Too Busy To Be In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 26, 2009
I agree with Uju.

@@Poster

It seems you already have doubts in your mind anyway sad
Re: Too Busy To Be In A Relationship by zuuby(m): 10:51am On Oct 26, 2009
let me put it like this: phone conversations are usually short and too formal for my liking.
the phone calls come once in two weeks and sometimes that's after i even call him.
when we see,i do most of the talking (and i'm an introvert)

I see.That figures

Am Confused. / How Do I Let Dis Guy know I Love Am? / How Would You Treat Her?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52