Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? - TV/Movies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? (75456 Views)

Tinsel Series: Good Program Or Absolute Rubbish? / Hi-Nolly on HiTV Versus Nollywood Channel On Trend TV / Hitv Gives Out 100,000 Free Decoders To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (46) (Go Down)

Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Mustay(m): 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2008
I seriously doubt that cool how many ceo's have this sorta time?
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by henry123: 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2008
Na wa ooo!. Give HITV a chance, at this rate they will surpass DSTV. We know how DSTV started, and how long it took them to get where they are today.

HITV keep up the good work, let something good come out of Nigeria. GLO is a classic example. wink
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by femo7(m): 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2008
Welldone Hitv on the addtion of SET Africa, more grease to your elbow. Our criticisms are just to expedite and improve your operations and services. This is what the subscribers want.

However, do not take long to add the Kidsco and Setanta Africa.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by kaypumpin2(m): 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2008
can someone pls help out on this inquiry pls, i have seen and heard the advert that hitv is now ten thousand naira,thus i went to purchase one frm one of this dealers on the street.To my utmost shock the guy said hitv is actually 14,000 naira.That the 4,000 is added cos of the monthly fee.Can someone please confirm if the 10k is inclsuive of the 1 mth subscription fee or if i have to pay an extra 4k.Please advise ASAP thanks
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by soloqy: 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2008
kay_pumpin:

can someone please help out on this inquiry please, i have seen and heard the advert that hitv is now ten thousand naira,thus i went to purchase one frm one of this dealers on the street.To my utmost shock the guy said hitv is actually 14,000 naira.That the 4,000 is added because of the monthly fee.Can someone please confirm if the 10k is inclsuive of the 1 mth subscription fee or if i have to pay an extra 4k.Please advise ASAP thanks

Yes, the 4k subscription takes it up to 14k.

@urfriend, Rahym please can you confirm this rumour: Someone said hitv is stopping the promo from next week, is that true? He said the price will go up to 22k.

Also, someone needs to change the terrestrial to the sattelite. Is it still done without hassles and for free?
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2008
hi sology,the promo is till on.and changing from cable to satellite is free.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by soloqy: 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2008
Thanks urfriend.

Now this Sony Entertainment Channel will bring a lot of new subscribers to hitv.

I know this for sure cause a couple of close friends who watched it for a while with me, decided they would get hitv.

Not to talk of the ladies who dont want to watch only football, now have a reason to get it.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 11, 2008
@urfriend & rahym,

please kindly confirm when hitv will stop this idea that until you physically come to their office, you can pay you sub and get activated. i was there on sat morning well enough to pay my sub,but the crowd was just unimaginable, i went there again this morning (monday) to pay, yet the place was a bedlam!, so much chaos and confusion all over the place, since i can't stay all day i left for my office to try another day.

simply put, when is this your newly acquired subsciption-mgt system going to be in place.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2008
hi ilugunboy,i advice u pay ur sub. at any gtbank.activation is going fast,u don't need to go and come back another day.the manaquest guys will soon start work[b4 september ending].by then they will create more avenue of paying ur sub.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2008
urfriend,

ok then, if i pay at any gtbank, would i still need to take the teller to hitv office for activation?
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2008
u can call 01-8990003-4,but there are people at hitv who activate gtbank tellers.gtbank sends all payment to hitv.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2008
ok then, thanks, let me try and see if this will work out, honestly that office crowd is horrible.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by bluehorizo(m): 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2008
Ilugunboy pls let us know it the gtbank stuff works.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 6:01pm On Aug 11, 2008
the gtbank for hitv sub is 2011223387110[acct name:- entertainment highway limited]
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by henry123: 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2008
I still can't get sony entertainment, can someone help me with the frequency, i thought the channel would start automatically.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Mustay(m): 9:51am On Aug 12, 2008
Read the instructions shown on the station - NIGERIA
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 11:07am On Aug 12, 2008
hi henry the freq. is 12130 h 27500
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Mustay(m): 11:16am On Aug 12, 2008
Henry needs visual instructions cos he thinks the channel will start automatically.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 12, 2008
I still believe that the visual instructions on the NIGERIA channel is detail enough for anyone to input.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2008
urfriend,

i've paid  in a gtbank here in apapa, i've been calling those numbers you mentioned in your earlier post plus the one written on the payment teller, they are all not available.

Must Hitv make subscription payment time dreadful to customers?. Honestly i don't know what next to do.

Mayble i should just wait and get home and confirm activation before taking any further action.

Hitv has a lot to do and time is definetly not on their side, though i will not give up on them yet, like others have done here.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2008
hi ilugunboy,what is ur payment details[subscriber name,amount paid] fast,will forward to to someone there.also try calling 01-8990335-40.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2008
plus smart card number
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2008
payment details.

subscriber name

teller no:
branch:   
amt paid: smart card no:

thanks for your concern.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2008
what date did u make the payment
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2008
today - 12/08/2008
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Mustay(m): 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2008
Isn't this safer to do via mail illgun and urfriend?
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2008
mustay,

think you are right, was just carried away.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2008
hi ilugunboy,it's been done.should be up in less than 2 minsutes.confirm if it's showing,
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2008
thanks urfriend,

though am still in the office, can you give me your mobile so that i can confirm to you once i get home.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2008
sori,typing error[2 minutes not minsutes].
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 12, 2008
not a problem at all, i got the message clearly. once again thanks.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2008
sent it to your hotmail address

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (46)

BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos / Movie Scenes That Nearly Killed Jackie Chan / Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.