Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ - Romance (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ (46939 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 9:39am On Oct 04, 2012
Lalaosky thanks 4dat, aint gna speak wif none of those gurls eva again

Please this wuz a sucess and glad 2be amongst d participants

Hopefully d next edition would be much better

Offtopic

Freecocoa - I'm reporting myself, I've dised u again on one of those thread
Please don't be angry angry angry
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by freecocoa(f): 9:45am On Oct 04, 2012
ikekings: Lol... @freecocoa na vex you dey vex so ni?
Before nko? E no reach to make me vex? I stayed home yesterday instead of hanging out just to put something together despite finding out about me being a participant the day it started, stayed up late, decided not to let my work go to waste cos of how it turned out, dropped my lines only for the organizer to ignore it, if na you nko? You no go vex? Abeg excuse me.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 9:45am On Oct 04, 2012
freecocoa: Yeah right and all the other codes you acknowledged was for you? I didn't ask to be rated, i just needed you to atleast commend me for staying up so late just not to disappoint you by not participating, i scraped competition and dropped my lines anyways just to show i took your game seriously, only for you to turn a blind eye to my write up like i wasn't even there.
Whatever man, I'm not speaking to you right now, let me be.angry
Please pardon me dear, that was a mistake on my part. I'm so sorry about that. I appreciated all that stayed late in my general comment though i didn't mention names. Given you a slot was because i knew you would honour it. The other time FlowerPower stayed so late and couldn't be wooed, my compensation was to give her a chance to woo me and i did find it difficult to replace her even with no green light of her participation. I appreciate you dear and i can't justify that part, i should have acknowledged you sweets, pardon me. Ok? smiley
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by freecocoa(f): 9:47am On Oct 04, 2012
190:

Freecocoa - I'm reporting myself, I've dised u again on one of those thread
Please don't be angry angry angry
I honestly don't have your time so please jog on.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by freecocoa(f): 9:49am On Oct 04, 2012
D-Explorer:

Please pardon me dear, that was a mistake on my part. I'm so sorry about that. I appreciated all that stayed late in my general comment though i didn't mention names. Given you a slot was because i knew you would honour it. The other time FlowerPower stayed so late and couldn't be wooed, my compensation was to give her a chance to woo me and i did find it difficult to replace her even with no green light of her participation. I appreciate you dear and i can't justify that part, i should have acknowledged you sweets, pardon me. Ok? smiley
Worreva, I'll come around when i come around.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by gabon(m): 9:49am On Oct 04, 2012
how is it happening here?
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 9:51am On Oct 04, 2012
freecocoa: Before nko? E no reach to make me vex? I stayed home yesterday instead of hanging out just to put something together despite finding out about me being a participant the day it started, stayed up late, decided not to let my work go to waste cos of how it turned out, dropped my lines only for the organizer to ignore it, if na you nko? You no go vex? Abeg excuse me.
@d-explorer she's talking to you... You better know what to do to make her feel better nw ooo...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 04, 2012
hmmm....

Una try sha!

Vigil on top Wooing grin

I couldn't even keep up with reading, what a FEAT( wey guiness book of records angry )

Anywayz, finally its all over,we can now have some peace.

Now all we are expecting is newborn babies and happy married lives grin

Plus more threads on "my boyfriend is slapping me what should i do and my girlfriend wants Brazilian and 10billion dollars, guys i gave her, she left me, what can i do? should i break her leg undecided

My best poster, remains lola.luv, my worse..................you know yourself!
All the others did good!

At least now we have seen that what a man can do a woman CAN DO EVEN MUCH MORE BETTER cheesy

Lots of loving loving loving!
cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 10:02am On Oct 04, 2012
freecocoa: Worreva, I'll come around when i come around.
Can i call you up? smiley
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 04, 2012
freecocoa: I honestly don't have your time so please jog on.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Caseless: 10:14am On Oct 04, 2012
Sijo01:

blud of gwad, weri b dis..... Notin do u jor, cari on!
How u take know say GOD get blood? Tlk of concieving GOD as a man!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 10:20am On Oct 04, 2012
Idowuogbo na correct babe. With that impromptu things, omo you rock jare. You don gather +++ for your rank cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 10:21am On Oct 04, 2012
Well this was fun and it's finally over *thank God*. I'll expect the mushiness will continue for about a week or two (maybe more) and just maybe we'll see lil babies popin out here n there smiley congratulations to all participants and viewers n esp winners.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Caseless: 10:22am On Oct 04, 2012
gabon: how is it happening here?
hand-picking excersise
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 10:24am On Oct 04, 2012
lalaosky: @acidiosis, thanx for your words
@ike, lol.thanx man.as for your sis, we go talk about her matter later on.
@rukemi, thanx boo boo.i appreciate
@D-x, thanx man...you got my like
@ all, i cant mention names but EVERYONE that contributed or watched, i just wanna say YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST...y'all are the reason i still believe in NIGERIA...who wouldn't love 9ja and NL with y'all around?...nobody!!

@ACIDIOSIS and IKE, hope you two survived berem and vivi?...knack me/us tori later..we are all ears.

Now this show is over, i can fully concentrate on my studies for the next 3weeks meaning am gonna be scarce till after my exams...*sad face*..really gonna miss y'all.mehn, never knew NL could be this fun

for the debaters in the upcoming ROMANCE DEBATE, i wish y'all tha best and another round of mind blowing fun though am gonna miss it.

GOODMORNING NL
GOODMORNING NIGERIA
GOODMORNING EVERYBODY
*in my language*..UDO DIRI ONYE OBUNA...(PEACE BE UNTO Y'ALL)
Onyenweanyi gba gi ume
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 04, 2012
D-Explorer:
Idowuogbo na correct babe. With that impromptu things, omo you rock jare. You don gather +++ for your rank cheesy

I concur

Razz Razz Babe!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 04, 2012
AmBeautiful:

I concur

Razz Razz Babe!
Hey you! Thank your stars Sexkillz hid your post before I got there, I wan see d nonsense wey you write angry angry
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by laberry101(m): 11:12am On Oct 04, 2012
gree-die:

good morning luv... Ope u had a good sleep?
***blows him kisses***

Oh yelz porporripor... ***receives kisses with a serious ear to ear smile***
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by laberry101(m): 11:16am On Oct 04, 2012
Shollypopz:

I'll free u if u free us from ur lame a*ss poems!! angry

We no wan hear, wetin?!! angry

Speak for ya self oh this chikala ...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Idowuogbo(f): 11:19am On Oct 04, 2012
AmBeautiful:

I concur

Razz Razz Babe!

Fawck u! animal!! angry angry
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Sijo01(f): 11:20am On Oct 04, 2012
caseless: How u take know say GOD get blood? Tlk of concieving GOD as a man!

Did you see the word 'GOD' in my post??
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Idowuogbo(f): 11:20am On Oct 04, 2012
D-Explorer:
thank u ojere! my before before friend.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 04, 2012
Maria-G

Good morning dear
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by laberry101(m): 11:28am On Oct 04, 2012
freecocoa: I honestly don't have your time so please jog on.

Ayaarrrrrr!!!! My eye!!!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Idowuogbo(f): 11:28am On Oct 04, 2012
freecocoa: Worreva, I'll come around when i come around.
bebe! i support ur parament joor! na d same blanking system he give me o! but! i just say make i drop my 2 sec beautiful nonsense so at least greedie and pips no use shyte soil my swag. d guy fawck up gan mehn!!! imagine! he just insert my name last minute ya no? me Badosky? kai! *smh*
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 04, 2012
laberry101:

Speak for ya self oh this chikala ...
Well, everybody except you angry angry.............U happy??!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 04, 2012
@ATMC: you deserve the best, congrats....you did well
@Ikekings: you deserve more than the best, cus you 've got a beautiful heart and a charming personality.
@Uncle D: I love this so much and I hope more of this or its likes come up, not only from you and also from others.....its more inspirational than rancours
@ItsModella:you are a sweetheart.
@everyone, beautiful ladies and handsome gentlemen, I love you all
lastly
@Acidosis.
So special you are to me,
the greatest blessing, you'll always be,
I will perpetually shower you with my love
because, my darling, you 're no less than an angel.
Shawty, you are the one within my heart.
I WAS BORN TO MAKE YOU HAPPY!

1 Like

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 04, 2012
Maria-G:
@ATMC: you deserve the best, congrats....you did well
@Ikekings: you deserve more than the best, cus you 've got a beautiful heart and a charming personality.
@Uncle D: I love this so much and I hope more of this or its likes come up, not only from you and also from others.....its more inspirational than rancours
@ItsModella:you are a sweetheart.
@everyone, beautiful ladies and handsome gentlemen, I love you all
lastly
@Acidosis.
So special you are to me,
the greatest blessing, you'll always be,
I will perpetually shower you with my love
because, my darling, you 're no less than an angel.
Shawty, you are the one within my heart.
I WAS BORN TO MAKE YOU HAPPY!

love you so much dear.. you are always on my mind..
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by laberry101(m): 11:36am On Oct 04, 2012
@idowuogbo.... Peppermintiem .... Chikala chikinto... I troway for your royal flyness,
Ur mouthed..... kiss kiss
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by laberry101(m): 11:41am On Oct 04, 2012
Shollypopz:
Well, everybody except you angry angry.............U happy??!

Oh yelzzzzz!!

Good chikala....
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Idowuogbo(f): 11:43am On Oct 04, 2012
laberry101: @idowuogbo.... Peppermintiem .... Chikala chikinto... I troway for your royal flyness,
Ur mouthed..... kiss kiss

My mosoko kiss kiss kiss
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by freecocoa(f): 11:48am On Oct 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
bebe! i support ur parament joor! na d same blanking system he give me o! but! i just say make i drop my 2 sec beautiful nonsense so at least greedie and pips no use shyte soil my swag. d guy fawck up gan mehn!!! imagine! he just insert my name last minute ya no? me Badosky? kai! *smh*
You dey mind am? The thing dey really vex me but that one concern am, na when person go put my name for anything again dem go see my para wella, nansense.

Anyhow how zanga na?

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65)

Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) / My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. / After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.