Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ - Romance (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ (46859 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by laberry101(m): 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2012
sexkillz: Story. . .
Now, this is for you, Shollypopz.

You can only be described like the beautiful view of the sun, rising from its chambers,
there must be a reason why our names start and end with the same letters S and Z. . .

I am falling for you like nightfall. . . Yes you. wink

Oga Sexkillam is going ohhhhhhhh shocked shocked

* puts hands on his head****

And they said this was a game.... Ok me too dey go.... Gree-die...**where am, looks around*** chei too bad our own letters na opposite direction... L-Y...G-E
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Goldieluks: 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2012
iyatrustee: who be dis goldieluks sef? mtchew! angry
angry angry angry
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by iyatrustee(f): 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2012
worreva! undecided
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Goldieluks: 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2012
Pfft! undecided
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by laberry101(m): 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2012
iyatrustee: all i smell is looove in the air. who is gonna love me now? cry cry cry

190-the-clown.... Is more than capable,he's d only one authorized to have more than 3 wooyee!!!! banky dey learn for where this dude dey.

I swear grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2012
Goldieluks:

Na mouth/lip you want use take slap acido? grin
nor mind am grin grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2012
Maria-G:
lmao...abeg mi no follow you talk again...*shiftts away, towards acidiosis*

taa!!!! ..
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Idowuogbo(f): 2:48pm On Oct 04, 2012
jhy bebe1 i c uuu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by iyatrustee(f): 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2012
laberry101:

190-the-clown.... Is more than capable,he's d only one authorized to have more than 3 wooyee!!!! banky dey learn for where this dude dey.

I swear grin

angry angry angry [s]no thanks! would rather stick to my phone vibration[/s]
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Sunebanty(m): 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2012
Mehn!see fuckup,just coming.pls can someone summarize everytin,who are the winners.lastly,where is vivian,did she woo anyone?
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Idowuogbo(f): 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2012
Sunebanty: Mehn!see fuckup,just coming.pls can someone summarize everytin,who are the winners.lastly,where is vivian,did she woo anyone?
omo ur punishment for coming late na scrolling of 20 to 30 pages. Get busy!! tongue
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by laberry101(m): 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2012
iyatrustee:

angry angry angry [s]no thanks! would rather stick to my phone vibration[/s]
Waaarrrrttttt shocked shocked shocked

Daimmmmmaaaa!!!!!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ATMC(f): 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2012
lalaosky: @acidiosis, thanx for your words
@ike, lol.thanx man.as for your sis, we go talk about her matter later on.
@rukemi, thanx boo boo.i appreciate
@D-x, thanx man...you got my like
@ all, i cant mention names but EVERYONE that contributed or watched, i just wanna say YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST...y'all are the reason i still believe in NIGERIA...who wouldn't love 9ja and NL with y'all around?...nobody!!

@ACIDIOSIS and IKE, hope you two survived berem and vivi?...knack me/us tori later..we are all ears.

Now this show is over, i can fully concentrate on my studies for the next 3weeks meaning am gonna be scarce till after my exams...*sad face*..really gonna miss y'all.mehn, never knew NL could be this fun

for the debaters in the upcoming ROMANCE DEBATE, i wish y'all tha best and another round of mind blowing fun though am gonna miss it.

GOODMORNING NL
GOODMORNING NIGERIA
GOODMORNING EVERYBODY
*in my language*..UDO DIRI ONYE OBUNA...(PEACE BE UNTO Y'ALL)
y na? Come around when u can pls
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ATMC(f): 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2012
slimyem: Mheeeeeeeeen,sleep just carry me go without warning last night...
@freecocoa...babe,i knew you wouldn't dissapoint and i'm glad you didn't mind D-explorer asking to to change your man at that point.
Your piece was really good.simple,straight from the heart and just on point.
Muaaah!!
@vivian chinaza....wow!!
If D-explorer was me,you'd have won this thing.#no jokes#.
I guess i'm not him afterall.
I like the depth of your piece.
You rock babe,,
@ATMC...you deserve the win...go girl!!
@Maria and all other i can't mention..you are the best!!!
Muaaaaah!!
i like u
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ATMC(f): 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2012
Maria-G:
@ATMC: you deserve the best, congrats....you did well
@Ikekings: you deserve more than the best, cus you 've got a beautiful heart and a charming personality
tx...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2012
Maria-G:

@Ikekings: you deserve more than the best, cus you 've got a beautiful heart and a charming personality.

Awwww.... Thanks sweet.... kiss kiss kiss....
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2012
I must have the last talk o......
@ATMC and Ikekings, you most welcomed.

THREAD CLOSED
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by OILOFGLADNESS: 2:45pm On Oct 05, 2012
ItsModella:
It's not rocket science. Two or more ladies woo a guy and the guy picks the one that one his heart. It's all for fun (before you start to misinterpret it)

ok thanks,its clearer now, wat a fun, this we did in seconadry school
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by free2ryhme: 7:50am On Oct 06, 2012
Shollypopz:
Goldieluks, I think u hv an admirer. He's desperately trying to get ur attention grin grin

huh?

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66)

My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo / After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material / Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.