Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,459 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

I Need Help On Why World Banks Should Stop Giving Loans To 3rd World Countries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need Help On Why World Banks Should Stop Giving Loans To 3rd World Countries (651 Views)

Stop Giving 13% Oil Derivation To Governors, Ndigbo Group Tells FG / Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison / Is Nigeria A Developing Or A 3rd World Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On Why World Banks Should Stop Giving Loans To 3rd World Countries by abifoluwa: 1:47am On Oct 03, 2012
ok,so i am giving a speech in one of my class, and i need help on why world banks should stop giving loans to 3rd world countries.please,any INFO will help,and you can help me with websites too.... thanks

it is due on thursday,i chose the right speech at a wrong time, hey mod, if u can help me push to the frontpage, i will appreciate smiley
Re: I Need Help On Why World Banks Should Stop Giving Loans To 3rd World Countries by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:16am On Oct 03, 2012
Very simple speech but require a smart and brave mind to deal with it.

First and for most A debtor is always a slave to the loan giver and that is why Third world countries are always slave to the developed countries and always eat their shit and drink their pee.

Secondly third world countries can never save for the hard times because we pay a lot of interest to service our loan which has its interest at the helm of the current rate.

Thirdly world bank is an investment bank that is doing business, they can never give out bad loans thus all loans giving out must bring back a huge profit for the bank and leave their debtor at the mercy of survival.

Fourthly World bank loan is an advanced slave trade.

I will update as i remember more.

i hope this help.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On Why World Banks Should Stop Giving Loans To 3rd World Countries by obowunmi(m): 2:44am On Oct 03, 2012
The world banks should not stop giving loans. Those loans are needed to run programs like YOUWIN Ng these banks also need to make money - Africa has horrible leaders. If the cap fits, wear it.
Re: I Need Help On Why World Banks Should Stop Giving Loans To 3rd World Countries by ektbear: 4:10am On Oct 03, 2012
The only reason is because some third world countries don't manage the funds well.

Such countries shouldn't be given loans, yes.

But for reasonably well-managed 3rd world countries like China, India, etc, why not? A loan put to a good use is very helpful.
Re: I Need Help On Why World Banks Should Stop Giving Loans To 3rd World Countries by AfroBlue(m): 5:34am On Oct 03, 2012
Brazil cleared up all its debt and is hosting the next world cup and olympic games. China owes no one and look at their powerhouse economy. As the wise man already said in this thread, the borrower is servant to the lender.

(1) (Reply)

Gay Vote Seen As Crucial In Obama’s Victory ~~ Is This Also A Lesson To Us / This Is Our Finest Hour (gov Rauf Aregbesola’s 2nd Year Anniversary Broadcast) / Idris Wada Discharged From Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.