Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,604 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Pan-african TVC News To Start 24-hour Broadcasting From November - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pan-african TVC News To Start 24-hour Broadcasting From November (7941 Views)

Petrol Stations To Start 24 Hours Service- DPR / Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] / Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pan-african TVC News To Start 24-hour Broadcasting From November by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2012
Johndoe100:

Look at this foool. Are you talking to yourself?

Your father is a fool.
Re: Pan-african TVC News To Start 24-hour Broadcasting From November by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2012
If you don't agree with what I've written, no need to get aggressive about. Make your own assertion, and I'll take correction from what you've written. No need to act like a stupid cun.t. F**king re*tard.
Re: Pan-african TVC News To Start 24-hour Broadcasting From November by PeterKbaba: 7:24am On Oct 22, 2012
Henry120: If you don't agree with what I've written, no need to get aggressive about. Make your own assertion, and I'll take correction from what you've written. No need to act like a stupid cun.t. F**king re*tard.

@Johndoe100 you most be a big fool or one of this white red necks paid to bring down anything good coming out of africa.... Jah go bend dat ur dirt mouth, mumu. Go dey watch Nta News
Re: Pan-african TVC News To Start 24-hour Broadcasting From November by celepapa: 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2012
TVC Entertainment in its effort to re-shape the social and public perception of entertainment in the broadcasting has introduced to its list of exciting programmes Boombox
Boombox is a musical and lifestyle program showcasing celebs gossips, insights into trendy issues in the entertainment industry, latest music videos, and showcasing uprising entertainment acts. Boombox shows on TVC Entertainment @ 12:05 – 12.30pm (Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays), @ 12:30 – 1.00pm (Saturday and Sunday)

Kindly like the Boombox page on Facebook by visiting on the link below

http://www.facebook.com/BoomboxTVC
Re: Pan-african TVC News To Start 24-hour Broadcasting From November by farem: 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2013
[quote author=Dis Guy]

what eye do you watch AIT wit then....?
One Blind eye! Just joking

1 Like

Re: Pan-african TVC News To Start 24-hour Broadcasting From November by celepapa: 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2013
visit www.tvcnews.tv or watch TVC News on StarTimes, Channel 115.
Re: Pan-african TVC News To Start 24-hour Broadcasting From November by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 15, 2013
celepapa: visit www.tvcnews.tv or watch TVC News on StarTimes, Channel 115.

I'm in port harcourt, I did an auto search on my startimes decoder, yet nothing like TVC news, I could not get the news channel.

What is your news channel frequency on startimes, or how do I get the channel here in port harcourt?

There is no channel 115 on my startimes.
Re: Pan-african TVC News To Start 24-hour Broadcasting From November by celepapa: 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2013
Its just in Lagos for now. The pan-Nigeria channel number to be communicated soonest.

Thanks
Re: Pan-african TVC News To Start 24-hour Broadcasting From November by celepapa: 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2013
Watch TVC News on StarTimes across Nigeria
Re: Pan-african TVC News To Start 24-hour Broadcasting From November by gratiaeo(m): 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2013
Tinubu owns the station? It's dead on arrival. Yoruba no sabi business. talk about hitv, glo etc..... Glo came before Mtn in Nigeria but instead of capturing major cities like lagos, Abj, Kano, Onitsha, PH etc, they was busy mountain mask at Oshogbo, Ife, Akure etc. Same thing with Hitv, they was busy buying cars for their staffs when they have premiereship right, instead of developing their stations
Re: Pan-african TVC News To Start 24-hour Broadcasting From November by tholuosa2: 2:06am On Mar 29, 2013
gratiaeo: Tinubu owns the station? It's dead on arrival. Yoruba no sabi business. talk about hitv, glo etc..... Glo came before Mtn in Nigeria but instead of capturing major cities like lagos, Abj, Kano, Onitsha, PH etc, they was busy mountain mask at Oshogbo, Ife, Akure etc. Same thing with Hitv, they was busy buying cars for their staffs when they have premiereship right, instead of developing their stations

like really? Glo came before MTN? Guess you have some deepseated issues, instead of facing the topic you are spewing thrash about Yoruba not sabi-ing business. Perhaps you could share with us about your business success...

I will advise you, go somewhere quiet to think and liberate yourself from your pariochialism.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maryam Babangida's Mum Dies In Cairo / Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... / Photos: See What This Woman Did To Herself Just To Get Bigger Butt. Viewer Discr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.