Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (952683 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Xion: 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
reach4lar: its EXTREMELY COLD during winter.

Is 4lar in Finland? Which University?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by damsamty16(m): 12:23am On Nov 12, 2013
reach4lar: its EXTREMELY COLD during winter.
mr 4lar i hail u o
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by damsamty16(m): 12:27am On Nov 12, 2013
please house,am planning of writing my toefl
in benin republic or ghana bcoz nigeria
centers has been suspended.if i write the
exam early nextmonth wic is december
8,hope it wnt be too late coz admission to
undergraduate starts in jan.Quick response
wil be highly appreciated.God bless u all.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Xion: 7:34am On Nov 12, 2013
damsamty16: please house,am planning of writing my toefl
in benin republic or ghana bcoz nigeria
centers has been suspended.if i write the
exam early nextmonth wic is december
8,hope it wnt be too late coz admission to
undergraduate starts in jan.Quick response
wil be highly appreciated.God bless u all.

Dec 8 + 15 days = Dec 23, you can still meet up. Don't slack
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by damsamty16(m): 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
Xion:

Dec 8 + 15 days = Dec 23, you can still meet up. Don't slack
God bless u boss,Thank u.plz i have some personal questions bothering my mind that i wud like to ask u,dnt knw if u can send me an empty msg to my mail- damsamty16@gmail.com.It is well wit u sir.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by emmanuelkim: 4:52am On Nov 15, 2013
Hello is going to benin(cotonou) the best place for TOEFL, won't therer be Network Failure like Nigeria? and is there any hope of TOEFL Opening Nigeria this year?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Xion: 9:05am On Nov 15, 2013
emmanuelkim: Hello is going to benin(cotonou) the best place for TOEFL, won't therer be Network Failure like Nigeria? and is there any hope of TOEFL Opening Nigeria this year?

In my opinion, I feel going to Benin is a very long thing. PTE and IELTS are other options accepted by the schools, they also have almost the same price tag and results come out in a similar time frame. There is no set date for lifting the ban.
I wish you the best.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Amoda84(m): 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ok nice being here again...now available to give necessary input...big up to dahonetbozz! This thread has all you need to know...u dont need to look elsewhere guys...wishing u best!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2013
Amoda84: Ok nice being here again...now available to give necessary input...big up to dahonetbozz! This thread has all you need to know...u dont need to look elsewhere guys...wishing u best!

Chairman!!!....I hail o.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by emmanuelkim: 5:07am On Nov 16, 2013
Do American Embassy Accept IELTS ?

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Amoda84(m): 8:11am On Nov 16, 2013
Mr. iceberg i greet you ooo
iceberg54:

Chairman!!!....I hail o.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by blaze007(m): 12:12pm On Nov 16, 2013
House, i greet o. Which is beta IELTS academic or general?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Xion: 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2013
blaze007: House, i greet o. Which is beta IELTS academic or general?

You will be needing Academic
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by blaze007(m): 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2013
Xion:

You will be needing Academic
tanx bro.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Frank8989(m): 9:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
pls guy wat of a person that want to do his masters here hw will he go about it pls
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Amoda84(m): 11:48pm On Nov 19, 2013
I really don't understand what u meant by doing your masters here but if you meant studying in Finland, help yourself by going through this thread again. You have all the infos here already!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Xion: 12:29am On Nov 20, 2013
Hei peeps, how preparation for FuniMA? ASUU Strike wants to act as a hindrance to sending my Transcripts, but God pass them grin ... Just to wish you all the best in your IELTS/TOEFL/PTE... Hope to meet fellow nairalanders on the Helsinki bound flight when the time comes... näkemiin wink
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
I intend pursuing a masters degree program in Finland. Is there any agency that can/could be of help to me?
I also have questions on Racism, black population in Finland, weather, job availability, ability to learn the language e.t.c?
Anyone could explain ?
I am looking at Innovation Management course in one of the University in Finland
Kind regards
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
dahonestboss: some few advice for una lol

1. Get ready to hear the world 'mita'' every day in your life here

2. Get ready for grave yard silence inside your building, flat and bus sef

3. Get ready to chop chicken wey soft like foam, and genetically modified food. (chicken cheap pass meat here)

4. Get ready to spend most of your free time on computer ooo (cold de outside)

5. And for my brothers in the house, get ready ooo, Homosexuality legal for here, so de ready to be approached by men for night stands grin

I go tell una more sha if i remember or if una get any fairy tale wey una wan know wink

Chicken cheaper than meat? Whooa!! and i don't like chicken!!. That would be a tough one for me!!

what do you mean by mika?

Graveyard silence? well, i may force the talk from their mouths!!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Amoda84(m): 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2013
okay...first thing first, you don't really need any agent to secure an admission in finland neither do you need one to secure your RP. If you follow the steps carefully and follow this thread very well...you won't have any problem. first thing is to try and search the programme and see if you meet all the requirement. Racism? with what i have seen and heard from people...i feel it is not too dominant here but i must say you should prepare your mind for one if it comes. Again, finland's has a good number of black people leaving here....and i also believe depending on the location of your university,you should be able to get something to sustain yourself....learning language? you will start from mita and kitos then dahonestboss will take your language tutoring from there!

Thanks
jimie: I intend pursuing a masters degree program in Finland. Is there any agency that can/could be of help to me?
I also have questions on Racism, black population in Finland, weather, job availability, ability to learn the language e.t.c?
Anyone could explain ?
I am looking at Innovation Management course in one of the University in Finland
Kind regards
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by seyipeters(m): 9:44am On Nov 26, 2013
iceberg54:

Chairman!!!....I hail o.
. Pls bro.how was the entrance exam like?i dont want to be scared.pls could you throw more light.and if u have any materials that cud help me prepare,pls help a younger brother. My email is seyipeterson24@yahoo.com.tnks and best regards
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
seyipeters: . Pls bro.how was the entrance exam like?i dont want to be scared.pls could you throw more light.and if u have any materials that cud help me prepare,pls help a younger brother. My email is seyipeterson24@yahoo.com.tnks and best regards

didn't do entrance bro. Applied for masters.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by blaze007(m): 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
Assu wan mess tinz up 4 boyz! Hw dem go send transcript na? Whic kind wahala b diz?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by damsamty16(m): 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
plz house my IELTS exam date is sheduled for dec 12.just hope the exam is easy to pass.shalom!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by seyipeters(m): 10:42pm On Nov 27, 2013
damsamty16: plz house my IELTS exam date is sheduled for dec 12.just hope the exam is easy to pass.shalom!
damsamty16: plz house my IELTS exam date is sheduled for dec 12.just hope the exam is easy to pass.shalom!
good luck bro.ought to write mine same date,bt changed to 24,i guess it wud stil meet up with d application by jan.which of the schools are u considering? My email is seyipeterson24@yahoo.com. Lets tlk more.best regards...
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by moneybag100: 1:08am On Nov 28, 2013
Hello house...please must all undergraduate applicant write entrance in Ghana? Or there is a particular course you don't need entrance for?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by emmanuelkim: 6:23am On Nov 28, 2013
seyipeters: good luck bro.ought to write mine same date,bt changed to 24,i guess it wud stil meet up with d application by jan.which of the schools are u considering? My email is seyipeterson24@yahoo.com. Lets tlk more.best regards...

Please do more practice. am writing my dec 7th, i wonder how, after i spent more time on TEFL, and since Toefl, was cancelled i will be writing IELTS
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by seyipeters(m): 7:33am On Nov 28, 2013
emmanuelkim:

Please do more practice. am writing my dec 7th, i wonder how, after i spent more time on TEFL, and since Toefl, was cancelled i will be writing IELTS
they've shifted the ezam to 9th o.bt nonetheless,the result should still meet up with my docs submission.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by seyipeters(m): 7:36am On Nov 28, 2013
moneybag100: Hello house...please must all undergraduate applicant write entrance in Ghana? Or there is a particular course you don't need entrance for?
it depends on the uni.almost all now do their ezam in finland with the exclusion of few. Good luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.