Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (954734 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anyicent: 3:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
@Olabode89, Congrats! Hope to meet you guys....
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by uzhi(m): 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
Congratulations guys, I wish u favour at the embassy. Please, how did u guys checked the admission list ? Is it through mail or funima ?
Thanks @ all
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
Congrats to Goskian and Olabode, sorry about Aalto but congratulations on ur admissions to other unis, all of them make sense. Make una start preparation early o cos Sept don reach hia already. Wish u guys all the best and also those still awaiting their decisions.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Goskian(m): 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
Thank you all... I believe that more success stories are on the way.
@Iceberg54, are we to use the application for RP for study option (third on the list) for MSC studies? I read on the first application page that the option is for degree courses... Can you throw more light
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
Goskian:
@Iceberg54, are we to use the application for RP for study option (third on the list) for MSC studies? I read on the first application page that the option is for degree courses... Can you throw more light

Are u talking about the online application?...If yes, then that option should be correct. I didnt use the online option though so I don't really know how it works. Though I advice u to use it. It speeds up the process. But before u book any appointment with the embassy, make sure you are ready o. Funds and documents wise. Those migri peeps no dey smile o. No room for mistakes. You dont need to rush. Be prepared before u go.

All the best!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anthochie: 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
hakeembee:
@anthochie, please can we talk on e-mail please, i've info on study permit, my bros are there already but i really need a favour from you as to your class of degree. My e-mail is hakeembee2012@gmail.com
Sent you a mail
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by saintpope: 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hello house did anyone apply to Wireless Communication at Tampere Univ of Tech.? if yes please let me know
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
uzhi:
Congratulations guys, I wish u favour at the embassy. Please, how did u guys checked the admission list ? Is it through mail or funima ?
Thanks @ all

Aalto and Tampere University of Technology (TUT) no dey use FUNIMA...... For Aalto I got a email to check the admission portal while for TUT I got a mail from the school. The Admission list for Aalto was published on their website, that of TUT should be on their site within 2days.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by saintpope: 7:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
hello did you get the mail from the international office or from the dept directly cos a friend also applied and hasnt gotten any mail. thanks
olabode89:

Aalto and Tampere University of Technology (TUT) no dey use FUNIMA...... For Aalto I got a email to check the admission portal while for TUT I got a mail from the school. The Admission list for Aalto was published on their website, that of TUT should be on their site within 2days.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 7:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
saintpope:
hello did you get the mail from the international office or from the dept directly cos a friend also applied and hasnt gotten any mail. thanks

For Aalto - Admission office
For TUT - An officer in the department.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 9:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
yes use the rp form for studying. make sure you have your account and documents ready then apply. see funding is the most important thing. tidy that aspect very well and you are in helsinki aiidy

Goskian:
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Goskian(m): 8:17am On Apr 09, 2015
iceberg54:

Are u talking about the online application?...If yes, then that option should be correct. I didnt use the online option though so I don't really know how it works. Though I advice u to use it. It speeds up the process. But before u book any appointment with the embassy, make sure you are ready o. Funds and documents wise. Those migri peeps no dey smile o. No room for mistakes. You dont need to rush. Be prepared before u go.

All the best!

Thank you. I have clarified the appropriate option. It's Residence permit application for study (OLE_OPI). Funds is not a challenge, I have more than enough. Just waiting for my Letter of Acceptance from the school.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Goskian(m): 8:18am On Apr 09, 2015
sirkezman:
yes use the rp form for studying. make sure you have your account and documents ready then apply. see funding is the most important thing. tidy that aspect very well and you are in helsinki aiidy

Thank you. I have clarified the appropriate option. It's Residence permit application for study (OLE_OPI). Funds is not a challenge, I have more than enough grin. Just waiting for my Letter of Acceptance from the school.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Goskian(m): 8:30am On Apr 09, 2015
olabode89:
Hello Guys!!!! I have got good news and bad news to share.....

The bad news.............Aalto rejected my application o cry

But I got a mail from TUT, I was accepted to the Industrial Engineering and Management MSc program.....

I inquired from Aalto for the reason I was rejected and I was informed that it was because I didn't have a 1st class in my Bachelor's studies.

So guys going forward anyone applying to Aalto if they state that "they require students who achieved consistently the best grades throughout their BSc prog" na first class them dey yarn o (4.5/5.0 and above.... my cgpa na 4.35/5.0). Yeye Aalto peeps, I have been dreaming of Espoo.

@goskian congrats bro... we go align for Tampere!!!!!

@adebasket97, @uzhi brodas ki lo n sele??
Congrats too. I was already fantasizing Espoo...Upon my strong CGPA Aalto still did me strong thing... Hmmmm, we must show them later grin.
We must commence preparation for RP things ASAP.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Goskian(m): 10:00am On Apr 09, 2015
******** Olabode George
How market? grin I saw your name on the list just now, I didn't give them permission to publish my name.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
Goskian:
******** Olabode George
How market? grin I saw your name on the list just now, I didn't give them permission to publish my name.

Hehehe.... you don open my yan$H oooo.....

Fine o..... Pushing additional funds into my account at the moment. I am also waiting for LUT admission decision. I have to review the course content in both schools before making my decision.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Goskian(m): 7:54am On Apr 10, 2015
olabode89:

Hehehe.... you don open my yan$H oooo.....

Fine o..... Pushing additional funds into my account at the moment. I am also waiting for LUT admission decision. I have to review the course content in both schools before making my decision.
Your thing is covered o... grin... I applied to LUT too but it seems UAF did not accept my transcript and requested that I should send another one, which I refused. Anyways, Great Ife! Hehehehe, mo mo e dele, dele.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 10:21am On Apr 10, 2015
Goskian:

Your thing is covered o... grin... I applied to LUT too but it seems UAF did not accept my transcript and requested that I should send another one, which I refused. Anyways, Great Ife! Hehehehe, mo mo e dele, dele.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA...... Mr. Goskian!!!! Greastest Gbo Gbo....... Chai o mo mi dele ooo....

My application to LUT still dey show incomplete for UAF website.

How preparations for RP dey go, I hope they send the acceptance letter in good time.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Inufele1: 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
Congratulations to you Olabode89, Goskian and everyone that has been accepted to their various programs,

I have just been accepted at University of Tukur, though not into my my most preferred programs at the university, which were

1. Information security and cryptography
2. Material Science

The stupid NIPOST kind of wasted 2 of my most preferred programs at the university because they failed to deliver MY applications before deadline which was
January 15.

Though, I have been accepted to study Astronomy and Space Physics, which is my third most preferred program. Just 6 of us were admitted.

I say congratulations to everybody still waiting for their decisions ahead of time, I still have University of Oulu, Tempere and University of Helsinki on my watch.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
Inufele1:
Congratulations to you Olabode89, Goskian and everyone that has been accepted to their various programs,

I have just been accepted at University of Tukur, though not into my my most preferred programs at the university, which were

1. Information security and cryptography
2. Material Science

The stupid NIPOST kind of wasted 2 of my most preferred programs at the university because they failed to deliver MY applications before deadline which was
January 15.

Though, I have been accepted to study Astronomy and Space Physics, which is my third most preferred program. Just 6 of us were admitted.

I say congratulations to everybody still waiting for their decisions ahead of time, I still have University of Oulu, Tempere and University of Helsinki on my watch.

Congrats bro....more success stories on d way!!!!!

Baba u go bad gaan o Astronomy and Space physics!!!!!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Bwaal(m): 11:41am On Apr 11, 2015
olabode89:

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA...... Mr. Goskian!!!! Greastest Gbo Gbo....... Chai o mo mi dele ooo....

How preparations for RP dey go, I hope they send the acceptance letter in good time.
Bro can i av ur mail pls??
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Bamjazzy(m): 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
anthochie:
Hey guys...just got a mail...iv been accepted into jyvaskyla...service innovation and management....other guys who did interviews..how far...lets start discussing visa runs abeg ..if uv been admitted....

i really appreciate your time and contribution, have really learnt somethings from you and others. please i need your assistance on applying for a master degree, the steps and your advice will be strongly needed pls. u can mail me or contact me pls. rasaq.henry@gmail.com /08050254527.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Bamjazzy(m): 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
anthochie:

Sent you a mail
pls can you contact me pls, i need to ask you some questions rasaq
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by worry357: 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
Bamjazzy:
pls can you contact me pls, i need to ask you some questions rasaq..com

If you have questions then ask them here so all can learn.
No secret communications please.

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Bibbzy(m): 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
please is there any hope for dose of us dat wants to study for b.tech or b.sc.........not masters this tym around
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jelmusboy(m): 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
Anybody residing in Denmark or knows someone residing in Denmark? Will like to link up with anyone there
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
I really hope someone will answer me this time, have anybody with 2.2 grade gotten admission for masters in Finland before. Please anyone that have idea should help out.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
hakeembee:
I really hope someone will answer me this time, have anybody with 2.2 grade gotten admission for masters in Finland before. Please anyone that have idea should help out.
Well I don't know, maybe some of the bosses here can help out.
But I will tell the one I know - not possible at Aalto, person wey get strong 2.1 (4.0 and above) sef dem no take but sha, you might be lucky but I wouldn't bank on that.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 8:27am On Apr 13, 2015
yes, its possible. depending on the course and the number of applicants.
hakeembee:

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 13, 2015
Thank you very much friends of progress (Bunmiemich and Sirkezman), My elder brother entered KTH in Sweden with 2.2 grade, but its just that its been up to 10yrs ago so that was why i was asking if its still possible. Human wise it might not be but with possitive mind, prayer and fasting anything is always possible so far its something good. Love you all. Please more comment, no matter what na God go win for us this year.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Goskian(m): 11:21am On Apr 13, 2015
olabode89:

grin.
Preparation is in high gear... Just trying to hold myself up at work while time elapses. I await the letter in earnest so that I can put forward my application in May/ June (3 months to departure date) as stipulated by the policy.
I strongly believe LUT would offer you a study place. I still believe they may give me offer too, despite not resending my transcript though tongue grin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.