Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (954761 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
olabode89:

Adebasket my man...nice one.....U of H and Aalto are the creame de la creame...o....all Finnish schs are tight sha....

Na so o baba. but really I prefer low key areas sha o. helsinki is like lagos o......lolz
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
haywhy17:
on what basis are students likely to be chosen because im not a first class student ,does dat mea i have a very little chance of been admitted...and secondly can i apply for the admission since i would be going for service in november or march by Gods grace...anyone please help

am not a first class student though my cgpa is very very close o. I got admission to all the uni I applied to. I don't think you can apply for this year's admission round o, your service will end by October 2016 or feb 2017
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Inufele1: 11:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
adebasket97:
@ inufele, I fear all this your courses o...lolz

best of luck bro.

got another too at tampere #bioengineering

waiting for U of H sha, I pray dm message me o.

Yes O! My brother na so we see am o smiley Congratulations too, Have you decided where u dey accept?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bateej: 12:00am On Apr 25, 2015
Hello
I need to get intouch with anyone who is currently in Finland am planning on coming for my masters in Public health in university of Tampere or Eastern Finland.Though I have only heard from Tampere for an interview which I did.
I am a family man and planning to come with my wife and kid. I need to know how easy to settle with family, getting jobs, my wife starting a business there too..I dont mind exchanging of emails or watapp.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by huhmuhyehmi(m): 10:22am On Apr 25, 2015
Guys please I want to apply to study in finland early next year, please advise me on when is best for me to write Ielts and kindly share hints and any material you have that helped you prepare for the test…

Ps, am applying for undergraduate program...when is d first session of admission in d year?
And above all, do I av to write entrance exam? undecided
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by haywhy17(m): 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
adebasket thank you very much
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by saintpope: 7:43am On Apr 27, 2015
is there anyone who got admitted to Oulu, please contact me so that we can plan to rent an apartment to reduce cost
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by labiz001: 3:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
[quote author=ooluseyipa post=30155048][/quote]

Hello Bro,
How are you able to tackle the EMS issue, am presently in their nest. Sent document to Ghana for 2 weeks now, the tracking is saying INSERT IN A BAG.

I spoke with their manager today and he told me Ghana does not have tracking that I should get back to him tomorrow.

Please advise
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by labiz001: 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
Inufele1:
I have sent another bash of application documents through DHL on Friday to UAF and Aalto, and they were all delivered this morning. I have gotten a confirmation from Aalto but yet from UAF. Meanwhile NIPOST EMS SPEEDPOST that I sent since January 2nd, is still no where to be found.

But sha, my case is in progress with them, am on track to claiming N110, 600 in damages from them. Them go hear...

Hello Bro,
How are you able to tackle the EMS issue, am presently in their nest. Sent document to Ghana for 2 weeks now, the tracking is saying INSERT IN A BAG.

I spoke with their manager today and he told me Ghana does not have tracking that I should get back to him tomorrow.

Please advise
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
labiz001:

Hello Bro,

Please advise

Enter this site and follow the process, your document status will show trust me. www.trackitonline.ru/
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 28, 2015
@Inufele1, try that site too. And you will know the status of your post through Itella.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by labiz001: 2:59am On Apr 28, 2015
hakeembee:

Enter this site and follow the process, your document status will show trust me. www.trackitonline.ru/

@ Hakeem, I have tracked it there too and it's been saying item exported since April 16th.
EMS is simply a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 28, 2015
saintpope:
yea graduated with 1st class, will forward u a copy of the motivation letter.....later this evening or tomorrow morning

Please i am yet to see the copy of Motivation letter you promised to send. hakeembee2000@yahoo.ca or hakeembee2012@gmail.com
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by saintpope: 8:15am On Apr 28, 2015
Hakeembee can you inbox me your mobile number to this email jamwills88@gmail.com

hakeembee:

Please i am yet to see the copy of Motivation letter you promised to send. hakeembee2000@yahoo.ca or hakeembee2012@gmail.com
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Chibuking81(m): 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
Pls can somebody help me with link to Finland post graduate university brochure.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Chibuking81(m): 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
I want to know the university in Finland that offers, Masters in the field of Library and information science, or Masters degree in Information science.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by uzhi(m): 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
None, try Tallinn University in neighbouring Estonia. I just got admission there to study MA in digital library learning.

quote author=Chibuking81 post=33201615]I want to know the university in Finland that offers, Masters in the field of Library and information science, or Masters degree in Information science.[/quote]
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Goskian(m): 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
My people, my people Igreet you all o.
@Olabode, how far with your preparation? Trust it's in top gear now.
@Iceberg and other chairmen, how do we go about the health insurance, what are we to upload on the online application system, since we are not to obtain insurance prior to issuance of RP? Thank you.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by uzhi(m): 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
Chairman, Eastern finland promised to release d final list dis friday, although i hv gotten another admission.

Quote author=Goskian post=33208338]My people, my people Igreet you all o.
@Iceberg and other chairmen, how do we go about the health insurance, what are we to upload on the online application system, since we are not to obtain insurance prior to issuance of RP? Thank you.[/quote]
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
Goskian:
My people, my people Igreet you all o.
@Iceberg and other chairmen, how do we go about the health insurance, what are we to upload on the online application system, since we are not to obtain insurance prior to issuance of RP? Thank you.

Boss, You are to obtain insurance before you apply. I guess you have the wrong info. Two insurance companies are recognized: AIICo and Mutual benefits. Its about 30k for AIICO. I can help with an AIICO guy's number if needed , or you could just go to any of their offices.

Cheers Sir!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Chibuking81(m): 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
uzhi:
None, try Tallinn University in neighbouring Estonia. I just got admission there to study MA in digital library learning.

quote author=Chibuking81 post=33201615]I want to know the university in Finland that offers, Masters in the field of Library and information science, or Masters degree in Information science.
pls their tuition free?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Chibuking81(m): 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
uzhi:

quote author=Chibuking81 post=33201615]I want to know the university in Finland that offers, Masters in the field of Library and information science, or Masters degree in Information science.
pls is their tuition free? Can you give me guideline on how to apply. Pls tell me more about their university admission requirement. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by uzhi(m): 5:24am On Apr 29, 2015
Just google the school name, u will get all d info on their website. Tallinn University Estonia.The fee is 1250 every semester and their govt will pay u 200 euro monthly as stipends. I leaned the stipends has increased now.

quote author=Chibuking81 post=33214054] pls is their tuition free? Can you give me guideline on how to apply. Pls tell me more about their university admission requirement. Thanks in anticipation.[/quote]
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Chibuking81(m): 6:29am On Apr 29, 2015
uzhi:
Just google the school name, u will get all d info on their website. Tallinn University Estonia.The fee is 1250 every semester and their govt will pay u 200 euro monthly as stipends. I leaned the stipends has increased now.

quote author=Chibuking81 post=33214054] pls is their tuition free? Can you give me guideline on how to apply. Pls tell me more about their university admission requirement. Thanks in anticipation.
ok, thanks. Pls don't be offended, I want to know more, does one pay 8000 Euro as in Germany before leaving or to show evidence as in Finland before leaving? Secondly; how much will one budget for the whole process.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 7:58am On Apr 29, 2015
eheheheh...I hail you boys o. hw RP stuff dy go

@goskian we go need the health insurance b4 applying o.

Main Docs needed for RP

Admission Letter, SOA, and Health Insurance.

where to go now na wahala o.

Oulu, UEF, Turku, Tampere. Got Admission to all the four unis.

Abeg My bosses, help me Choose o, #Confused

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Goskian(m): 8:36am On Apr 29, 2015
iceberg54:

Boss, You are to obtain insurance before you apply. I guess you have the wrong info. Two insurance companies are recognized: AIICo and Mutual benefits. Its about 30k for AIICO. I can help with an AIICO guy's number if needed , or you could just go to any of their offices.

Cheers Sir!!
Boss, many thanks for the enlightenment. I just put a call through to Aiico now, and they said the rate is N30,800 p.a.
I appreciate once more.
@Adebasket97, thanks.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anyicent: 9:47am On Apr 29, 2015
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 29, 2015
adebasket97:

Main Docs needed for RP

Oulu is in country side so ppl had to go get job in places like Vaasa and Helsinki and UEF is a very very cold town hence its weather is like freezer. I don't know much about others but i can ask my elder bro that lives in Vaasa sha.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Inufele1: 11:03am On Apr 29, 2015
adebasket97:

Main Docs needed for RP

Hahaha bro I no envy you O! I also got offers at Oulu, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki.

I guess choosing where to go for me was an easy one, definitely Helsinki plus I love all the programs i was offered in all universities equally, plus considering opportunities in Helsinki.

But I don't know how much u love the program u were offered at Turku, I think it's a nice City too, not far at all from Helsinki it's a busy students City, It has like 3 universities in it.

I would advice you to watch the video on their website it is titled " University of Turku -The campus that never sleeps" it's about 10min long, it's a nice video that would help to know more about the city.

AllI've been hearing about Oulu have not been pleasant sha best of luck as you decides
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
After waiting eargly and rejected by 5 university I was eventually accepted by UEF to study what I want Research chemist.

If u ve 2nd class lower,like my own,pls apply. But wen applying,make sure u chose ur line gangan. I mean d course u studied in ur BSC, must be d same with the one u re applying to.

Guys pls what is nxt.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by uzhi(m): 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
I really dnt know a thing about germany.

Chibuking81:
ok, thanks. Pls don't be offended, I want to know more, does one pay 8000 Euro as in Germany before leaving or to show evidence as in Finland before leaving? Secondly; how much will one budget for the whole process.

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.