Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

What Does This Pic Say Of Nigerians - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does This Pic Say Of Nigerians (3459 Views)

He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... / What Can I Say Of This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does This Pic Say Of Nigerians by Andyblaze: 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2012
hm

Re: What Does This Pic Say Of Nigerians by ozodimgba(m): 11:53pm On Oct 03, 2012
You are on your own, no nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Pic Say Of Nigerians by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 04, 2012
It just shows how disgusting Nigerian men are. Awon ashewo lasan lasan lipsrsealed

Na dem dey spread HIV/AIDs to my beautiful, innocent and faithful Nigerian women.

2 Likes

Re: What Does This Pic Say Of Nigerians by ochukoccna: 1:57am On Oct 04, 2012
@ Andy, is that your do list? undecided undecided
Or that of your undergraduate junior brother?
Apako no dey tire whoever get am? embarassed embarassed
I'm sure the person who has it dey jobless cos an engaged mind has no excess time to indulge in such tongue tongue
Re: What Does This Pic Say Of Nigerians by jesse8048(m): 2:00am On Oct 04, 2012
And what exactly does the picture portrays.
Re: What Does This Pic Say Of Nigerians by RickyRoss1(m): 5:17am On Oct 04, 2012
Copy copy, when will you guys wake up and smell the coffee?

Nigeria this, Nigeria that? If Nigeria is so bad, what are you lots doing to change things for the better, other than copy and paste?

Pure crap

2 Likes

Re: What Does This Pic Say Of Nigerians by ObiomaA: 6:46am On Oct 04, 2012
Lol Ricky how copy n paste use consign the post na
Re: What Does This Pic Say Of Nigerians by dabrake(m): 7:14am On Oct 04, 2012
lol @ "babes wey I for like nack"
Re: What Does This Pic Say Of Nigerians by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 04, 2012
dauda nacksons contacts list
Re: What Does This Pic Say Of Nigerians by rodeo0070(m): 7:24am On Oct 04, 2012
ozo-dimgba:
You are on your own, no nigeria.
Re: What Does This Pic Say Of Nigerians by rodeo0070(m): 7:36am On Oct 04, 2012
Andyblaze: hm

Re: What Does This Pic Say Of Nigerians by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 04, 2012
sighs...poor family upbringing, peer-pressure, greed, quest for materialism, are amongst d few reasons y majority of d Nigerian girls fall victim to the evil things said in this picture. I only pity the innocent ones, but only few innocent ones do fall victim smiley

Bad omen in Nigeria
Re: What Does This Pic Say Of Nigerians by MoneyRule(m): 8:32am On Oct 04, 2012
How dis 1 take concern naija?
Re: What Does This Pic Say Of Nigerians by Andyblaze: 11:50am On Oct 04, 2012
MoneyRule: How dis 1 take concern naija?
na naija guy get d list na..add am 30fc46a1
Re: What Does This Pic Say Of Nigerians by Arkti3(m): 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
It just shows how disgusting Nigerian men are. Awon ashewo lasan lasan lipsrsealed

Na dem dey spread HIV/AIDs to my beautiful, innocent and faithful Nigerian women.

ROTFL...... you well so? grin
Ileke-IdI:

ROTFL...... you well so?
Re: What Does This Pic Say Of Nigerians by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 04, 2012
Andyblaze: hm
the guy wey get dat profile no get job.instead of him to dey think of how to hammer money and make im millions he dey dream about babes wey he go nack.na wich kain mumu be dat? sad
Re: What Does This Pic Say Of Nigerians by Andyblaze: 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2012
lefulefu:
the guy wey get dat profile no get job.instead of him to dey think of how to hammer money and make im millions he dey dream about babes wey he go nack.na wich kain mumu be dat? sad
grin
lefulefu:
Re: What Does This Pic Say Of Nigerians by ikekings(m): 11:24pm On Oct 04, 2012
Seriously, i think that pic is not real... What type of guy in his right senses still does that? His mates are planning and looking for a way to make there future bright, he's busy looking for women to knack... It's his own way of life... Sooner or later he will see the consequences of his actions...
Re: What Does This Pic Say Of Nigerians by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 05, 2012
And how does the contacts of one person translate to the attitude of all Nigerians?
Re: What Does This Pic Say Of Nigerians by Andyblaze: 12:28am On Sep 27, 2013
lefulefu:
i know u like ma way
Re: What Does This Pic Say Of Nigerians by 190theclown: 12:38am On Sep 27, 2013
Now thats a real man out there

thumbs up for the owner of that fone
Re: What Does This Pic Say Of Nigerians by Nobody: 5:00am On Sep 27, 2013
Nice joke..
Re: What Does This Pic Say Of Nigerians by ogeoflyf(f): 11:30am On Sep 27, 2013
Evrytym Nigerian grls dis or dat.. Nigerian men una no dey tire.. liv Nigerian women alone now if alll u do is complain abt dem..angry
Re: What Does This Pic Say Of Nigerians by Andyblaze: 11:48am On Sep 27, 2013
ogeoflyf: Evrytym Nigerian grls dis or dat.. Nigerian men una no dey tire.. liv Nigerian women alone now if alll u do is complain abt dem..angry
who call nigerian galz name here
Re: What Does This Pic Say Of Nigerians by segzicres(m): 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
Lol. Now this is crazy! This is for teenagers. An adult doesn't need to do all this. Him don know if him be badt guy or not. My 2kobo
Re: What Does This Pic Say Of Nigerians by ogeoflyf(f): 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
Andyblaze: who call nigerian galz name here
Quesn of lyf tongue cheesy
Re: What Does This Pic Say Of Nigerians by sexymoma(f): 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
Must you create unreasonable topics before you become popular on NL...

I tire for this guy o
Re: What Does This Pic Say Of Nigerians by Andyblaze: 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
ogeoflyf:
Quesn of lyf tongue cheesy
grin

(1) (Reply)

Long Term Relationship,an Advantage Or Disadvantage? / *can You Date A Neighbour* / Would You Date A Tall Broke Ugly Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.