Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! (2359 Views)

Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory / Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) / Poor political attitude in our country. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by dayokanu(m): 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

Ok, Aare has spoken! thats the final word.

On a side note, what happenrd to that guy in the Onitsha refugee camp falsely claiming to be Yoruba, has the ibos found his clan and place him with his folks in ugwuashuku yet? I ghink his name wss Adeniyi.

He might have reported to the pot of those cannibals
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by Johnny(m): 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: We the people of south west are not complaining, let those crying more than the bereaved continue wailing. If you like go place your co.ck on a black mamba.

Blind fellow!!
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by DuduNegro: 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2012
Paul John:

If you're truly there, please keep your heads down and your ears wide open.

......aah, me, set foot in alaigbo? layee! shocked if igbo governor sef waka any kind way dem go kidnap am....not to talk of ordinary me.
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by Johnny(m): 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2012
Nobody‘s saying anything about Mimiko....Has he not performed to be allowed second tenure??We shouldn‘t forget that he‘s from LP!
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by dayokanu(m): 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2012
Johnny: Nobody‘s saying anything about Mimiko....Has he not performed to be allowed second tenure??We shouldn‘t forget that he‘s from LP!

What has Mimiko performed? built a water fountain is performance?. ACN believes given the resources of Ondo State Akeredolu would perform better

Check this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1063870/akeredolu-transform-ondo-says-fashola
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by ebbsfavs: 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2012
Lets have a laugh! I hope somebody starts a section on the Ondo Governorship elections for unbiased people. I have a bias though, a favorite is not a question.. Tinubu is just not it for us, Please share this and ensure everyone gets it

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by PaulJohn1: 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2012
Johnny: Nobody‘s saying anything about Mimiko....Has he not performed to be allowed second tenure??We shouldn‘t forget that he‘s from LP!

I think Mimiko has tried but not up to expectation.
Whether he or AC.N wins, I'm okay with any.
But PDP, Lailai
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by emiye(m): 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2012
All these noise about Tinubu imposing candidates is simply "much ado about nothing".

ACN "imposed" candidates in the last few years have consistently been well bred and distinguished individuals

Oshiomole was the former president of Nigerian Labour Congress (NLC). Akeredolu was the former president of Nigerian Bar Association (NBA). Fashola , Fayemi , Aregbesola, Amosun and Ajimobi nko ? they all had superb Credentials for the jobs they were imposed to do. Capish

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by Johndoe100(m): 2:25am On Oct 05, 2012
emiye: All these noise about Tinubu imposing candidates is simply "much ado about nothing".

ACN "imposed" candidates in the last few years have consistently been well bred and distinguished individuals

Oshiomole was the former president of Nigerian Labour Congress (NLC). Akeredolu was the former president of Nigerian Bar Association (NBA). Fashola , Fayemi , Aregbesola, Amosun and Ajimobi nko ? they all had superb Credentials for the jobs they were imposed to do. Capish

So who needs democracy right? Why don't we just forget the elections as a whole? I mean the imposed candidates are so good why waste resources that could be given to "the leader" ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 05, 2012
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by SlyIg(f): 6:50am On Oct 05, 2012
FEAR don begin d catch LP PDP! Lols.
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by Elueme: 7:02am On Oct 05, 2012
dayokanu: I am Yoruba, I am from Oyo State, I am ok with Tinubu and the ACN

The moment we are not OK with them we would kick them out.

When I compare the caliber/quality of leaders Tinubu IMPOSE on us and compare it to what the PDP "internally democrazy" brings I choose to go with Tinubu

Evidence.

Kayode Fayemi a lecturer vs Fayose a thug?

Isiaka Ajimobi an Accountant and MD of NOLCHEM vs Alao Akal a disgraced Policeman

Babatunde Fashola A SAN vs Obanikoro a common thug

Omisore (murderer), Obanikoro, Fayose, Alao-Akala, Arapaja are what PDP gives us?

I would rather have Tinubu as a Godfather than have Adedibu

Thank You
They are gradually admitting to their undemocratic tendencies.a party like ACN who claims to the pride of fair play in African politics shouldn't be imposing candidates. It amounts to saying one thing and doing another..
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by Elueme: 7:11am On Oct 05, 2012
emiye: All these noise about Tinubu imposing candidates is simply "much ado about nothing".

Pls just remove Oshomohle from your list. You are day dreaming if you think Oshomohle believes and aligns with Tinubu's political ideology. You people should have known that by now. The man is a movement and he's only affiliating himself with ACN because it is convinient now. ACN didn't make Oshomohle rather Oshomohle has brought so much good will to ACN . If he chooses to cross carpet to PPA , we will follow him.
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by DuduNegro: 7:11am On Oct 05, 2012
musiwa7: Paul John, you are not yoruba.. look it was because of me. ajimobi became governor , he may not know that.. they will never allow him to be governor.. it was also because of me, that amosun became governor. tinubu make up story... I dont want to post the truth on the internet.. Because i dont want to see anybody in jail.

When I said Akeredolu will never become governor of ondo state. He will never be governor. He will not be able to win.. if tinubu had be humble ACN would have won more seat.. But he was not. He started making claim that he was the one who did. So because we wanted to show him, that tinubu was not the one behind it. they made ACN loss kogi state,,

That will show you that tinubu was not the reason.. ACN or tinubu does not have the popular to win any state in yoruba. we do.. with over 40 million on ourside. ACN or PDP can not stand us.

Even in lagos in a free and fair election. I will beat bola ahmed tinubu in an election in lagos. if the election is free. And God know I am not boosting. I will even beat fashola in a free and fair election in lagos. If I back anyone, that person will win. it is a long story. Why God has a hand in it. All glory to God. Gods hand is the reason.

Gods hand is in it that even Biance Onoh I knew one of her family and even people very close to ojukwu

Yeeess musi...tell 'em, preach musi. ...c'mon cool grin
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by naptu2: 7:39am On Oct 05, 2012
musiwa7: Paul John, you are not yoruba.. look it was because of me. ajimobi became governor , he may not know that.. they will never allow him to be governor.. it was also because of me, that amosun became governor. tinubu make up story... I dont want to post the truth on the internet.. Because i dont want to see anybody in jail.

When I said Akeredolu will never become governor of ondo state. He will never be governor. He will not be able to win.. if tinubu had be humble ACN would have won more seat.. But he was not. He started making claim that he was the one who did. So because we wanted to show him, that tinubu was not the one behind it. they made ACN loss kogi state,,

That will show you that tinubu was not the reason.. ACN or tinubu does not have the popular to win any state in yoruba. we do.. with over 40 million on ourside. ACN or PDP can not stand us.

Even in lagos in a free and fair election. I will beat bola ahmed tinubu in an election in lagos. if the election is free. And God know I am not boosting. I will even beat fashola in a free and fair election in lagos. If I back anyone, that person will win. it is a long story. Why God has a hand in it. All glory to God. Gods hand is the reason.

Gods hand is in it that even Biance Onoh I knew one of her family and even people very close to ojukwu

"Musiwa is in top form"
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by Gbawe: 7:42am On Oct 05, 2012
Johnny: Reading comments by BOLA AHMED TINUBU pupportedly made at the “ACN Mega Rally“ in Akure for the up-coming governorship election,one wonders if Tinubu has become the sole owner of the entire Yoruba race!He proudly but foolishly told the hired crowd that [b]his grouse with Mimiko was that “the Iroko wants to stay in the forest alone“.That comment shows how selfish and dubious this man is.We can now see that the ACN Governors “are actually staying in the forest with Tinubu“ and sharing the state meagre resources with him.[/b]I pray and hope that the people of Ondo state will open their eyes and watch against this demagogue who desperately and satanically wants to take over the state too and add to his Empire.

Look, no Nigerian leader is perfect. They cannot be because of where we are currently. When men are too far ahead of their time, they ultimately fail. Just ask Lumumba, Nkrumah, Awolowo et al. Despite the malice-led rhetoric against Tinubu, promoted mainly by those outside the region, the SW appears on course.

We now have a situation where genuine 'omoluabis' are replacing thugs. This is setting a precedence me and you would have killed for under the OBJ days when unthinking thugs and killers held sway. The concept that the brightest, best educated and most talented lead a State is paramount for success. If we can enshrine this concept as 'sin qua non', throughout the SW, then everything else takes care of itself.

I just think you focus on what is not really important because Tinubu has now been made into a controversial figure by others who envy his achievement and worry where his thinking and scheming will take the SW. For example, if you are looking at the big picture, you will see you make a fuss over nothing. You make this about an utterance of Tinubu, essentially a spillover of his 'beef' with Mimiko, yet fails to see what matters most to Ondo folks. I.e is Tinubu , ultimately, attempting to replace Mimiko with an 'area boy' as OBJ would have done gleefully? No is the answer !!!!

Akeredolu is a distinguished Ondo son. The State , and the SW in general, is lucky we have now gotten to a stage where it may always routinely be the best in the land competing to lead. Others will envy this because they see a repeat of what Awo did that gave the SW an advantage in the past i.e the insistence on progress secured through developing intellect and giving it a chance to develop others.

We will make mistakes but letting the best lead is a veritable template for development. Tinubu has played his part to lead us to this point. He has not endured or promoted mediocrity, as others do, or shied away from social radicals and progressives erstwhile perceived "difficult to control" by Nigerian godfathers who simply want unthinking stooges to retain their proxy control of our wealth.

Looking at the big picture, we should be happy, throughout the SW, that it is becoming less about the Adedibus and more about the Ajimobis, Fashola, Akeredolus, Mimikos and Fayemis. Forget what Tinubu has said and focus on who he has supported to be Governor of Ondo. That is what should matter to you. It should not be about what one man has said to others he is engaged in a cold war with. Issues should be about what is best for the millions of Ondo people. With that in mind, what has Tinubu done wrong ?
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by divatosin(f): 8:04am On Oct 05, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Fooooooooooooollllllllllll. Leave us alone!!!!!!!!

Fools wouldn't ever acknowledge their stupidity and shallow reasoning,so am not surprised.All truthful human beings in this country know that Tinubu is a pocket dictator,or what better words to explain a person who unilaterally draws up list of candidates for his political party,correct me if i am wrong.
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by DuduNegro: 8:14am On Oct 05, 2012
diva_tosin:

Fools wouldn't ever acknowledge their stupidity and shallow reasoning,so am not surprised.All truthful human beings in this country know that Tinubu is a pocket dictator,or what better words to explain a person who unilaterally draws up list of candidates for his political party,correct me if i am wrong.

The version of democracy we practice in Nigeria is borrowed from US. There are thousands of Tinubus in both the NRC and DNC at local, state and federal level. They succeed and win elections becayse they are Tinubu-like......anything else will not get them a victory. Democratic politics is not for weaklings.......those who expect fair play and that their opponent should yield grounds for them are crazy and ought to be tied to a firing squad drum and eliminated from our midst.
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by ebbsfavs: 9:02am On Oct 05, 2012
@everyone I am not one who is quick to endorse, The pregnant woman can tell you better even those School aged Kids who have been given hope and empowered with Education. How about the young guys who have been outside the state and people refer to Ondo State as a village, archaic or crude state, am sure it has changed now. Ondo state has one of tge strongest brand image in the country and even the UN Habitat can't deny that..I wonder if the UN accepts bribes for awards...Let Him continue abeg and for any other reason I say no to Colonial rule of the Tinubus, Ondo is too sophisticated for that! We are in independence mood! If you don't believe in the puppet story, please ask sarah sosan and Mamora who was replaced for over performing on the floor of the senate for a Mrs. Remi Tinubu (sorry senator).

Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by ebbsfavs: 9:22am On Oct 05, 2012
let those who are unaware know now before Yoruba starts canvassing for a Nation... I am not down with that One man, One Yoruba Nation thing, If you they know what Kwara experienced with them Sarakis, they will understand.. You can see what ACN stands for simply by hearing aregbesholas outburst at afenifere meeting here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIx10IoX8WY His fellow ACN governors had to even caution him not to expose the shameful agenda publicly, you can imagine him saying Dimeji Bankole is not yoruba because he is a PDP and there is no omoluabi in that party and all..Area boys turn leaders..i see why they are trying to use Fashola, Fayemi and Fa-shiomole to launder their image and cover their antics, we all clearly saw that fashola was opposed to the script in the last elections where they almost removed him, we also know that oshipomole entered as Governor on a joint LP/ACN ticket in his first term he had to attach with them because them ACN had funds to sponsor the elections..and the question is whose money is it? Market women supported IGR...and phony consultancies and concessions (Alpha beta)..what ACN state is not indebted now. Ogun, Lagos, Ekiti, Oyo..loans, I see they need an Oil/Bitumen producing state now..it wont work!
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by MightySparrow: 10:31am On Oct 05, 2012
Long live Tinubu arole Awolowo. May the broom of ACN be longer and more robust to sweep poverty and undesriable Poverty Development Party out of yorubaland. Ase edumare!
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by ubandire(m): 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

The version of democracy we practice in Nigeria is borrowed from US. There are thousands of Tinubus in both the NRC and DNC at local, state and federal level. They succeed and win elections becayse they are Tinubu-like......anything else will not get them a victory. Democratic politics is not for weaklings.......those who expect fair play and that their opponent should yield grounds for them are crazy and ought to be tied to a firing squad drum and eliminated from our midst.

At least u appreciate he's a desperado that will stop at nothing to win the elections.Lest we forget the tribunal sitting in Lagos has recovered a mandate that was stolen under the supervision of Tinubu and the gang.
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by Johnny(m): 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2012

This comment reminds me of the young man who came down from his jeep,removed his cloths and started chasing people about......Someone is high ooo!!!
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by Johnny(m): 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2012
But to be honest,I blame PDP for this publicity and “acceptability“ that ACN and Tinubu are recieving in the South-West....Why would a mega,responsible and civilized party like PDP allow uncivilized,uneducated,crude and lousy people like Alao Akala,Ayo Fayose and Adedibu to be its leaders at one point or the other,to the extend of making some of them governors??Haba!!These are huge liabilities and image destroyers!!
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by dayokanu(m): 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2012
Elueme: They are gradually admitting to their undemocratic tendencies.a party like ACN who claims to the pride of fair play in African politics shouldn't be imposing candidates. It amounts to saying one thing and doing another..

What we care about is the quality of the leadership in the UK. Their leaders are SELECTED. No public voted for Cameron, Gordon brown Tony Blair etc.

If "internal democrazy" produces Adedibu, Akala, Koro, Fayose and Imposition produces Fashola -SAn, Akeredolu- SAN, Ajimobi, Fayemi etc.

We would rather stick to what works for us, We are not going back to the era of Adedibus where a NURTW chairman impeached a sitting governor

The video below Shows the NURTW thug Elewe Omo sitting in the House and impeaching a Governor ONLY UNDER PDP. Yorubas say No to PDP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0Tt4f9c974
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by Myself2(m): 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2012
The Kaduna State chairman of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), Barr Mohammed Musa Soba, has claimed that his party sold its Presidential Candidate in 2011, Mal. NuhuRibadu, to the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for One hundred million dollars (N16 Billion).

The ACN chairman, in a statement, said he told his party leadership to stop being hypocritical and rather address the crisis within the party.

He demanded for an explanation from the national leadership on why the Party sold out its presidential election to the PDP in the South-West in 2011.

He said, “A rogue leadership(Tinubu and co) is one that collected one hundred million dollars (N16 Billion) from the PDP, delivered the south-west to the PDP in the 2011 presidential election and shamelessly turn round to accuse the PDP of corruption and stealing of public funds.”

According to him, ACN is a mere political party without Board of Trustees and visionary leaders and has always abused its own constitution and shamelessly label others as clueless and dictatorial.

Reacting to the recent media comments by the party’s national publicity secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, on the Kaduna State ACN leadership crisis, the statement said the Kaduna State ACN under Barrister Soba would never succumb to the abuse of party constitution and reckless statements credited to Lai Mohammed who, of recent, has become a nuisance and an errand boy for political and emotional blackmail.

“We challenge Lai Mohammed and the national secretary of the party, Senator LawalShuaibu, to tell the whole world why state chapters like Enugu, Ebonyi, Abia, Cross Rivers, Bayelsa, AkwaIbom, Nassarawa, Plateau, Bauchi, Gombe, Yobe, Borno, Adamawa, Taraba and Kaduna states are all facing national leadership induced crises,” the statement said.

On the threats by some national officers of the ACN to drag the Kaduna State government and the Kaduna State Independent Electoral Commission (SIECOM) to court to stop the forthcoming local government election over the later’s recognition of Barr. Mohammed Musa Soba as the duly elected chairman of the party in the state, the statement said it was an empty threat and emotional blackmail by Lai Mohammed.
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by Elueme: 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2012
dayokanu:

What we care about is the quality of the leadership in the UK. Their leaders are SELECTED. No public voted for Cameron, Gordon brown Tony Blair etc.

If "internal democrazy" produces Adedibu, Akala, Koro, Fayose and Imposition produces Fashola -SAn, Akeredolu- SAN, Ajimobi, Fayemi etc.

We would rather stick to what works for us, We are not going back to the era of Adedibus where a NURTW chairman impeached a sitting governor

The video below Shows the NURTW thug Elewe Omo sitting in the House and impeaching a Governor ONLY UNDER PDP. Yorubas say No to PDP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0Tt4f9c974
Good that you know that ACN is famous for imposing candidates against the will of the people .. Thanks for admitting
Britain practise parliamentary system where parliaments elect prime ministers. Their system of electing prime minister doesn't allow popular participation by the generality of the population unlike our system which allows .. DAYOKANU , THE NO 1 NURTW FROM OYO STATE HAS SAID THAT THE IMPOSITION OF CANDIDATES BY ACN IS IN LINE WITH THE PHILOSOPHY OF THE PARTY TO ENTRENCH GOOD GOVERNANCE.. WHAT AN OXYMORON.
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by dayokanu(m): 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2012
Elueme: Good that you know that ACN is famous for imposing candidates against the will of the people .. Thanks for admitting
Britain practise parliamentary system where parliaments elect prime ministers. Their system of electing prime minister doesn't allow popular participation by the generality of the population unlike our system which allows .. DAYOKANU , THE NO 1 NURTW FROM OYO STATE HAS SAID THAT THE IMPOSITION OF CANDIDATES BY ACN IS IN LINE WITH THE PHILOSOPHY OF THE PARTY TO ENTRENCH GOOD GOVERNANCE.. WHAT AN OXYMORON.

The people of the SW have no issues with the imposition Infact WE LOVE THE IMPOSITION. as evidenced by our voting pattern recently.

If we are not complaining, INEC is not complaining then wetin "consain" you h-inside
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by Vogue50: 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2012
He should allow people exercise their democratic obligations rather than influencing and imposing false leaders on the masses. He is just a greedy old fool that is using politics to fuel nepotism.
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by ubandire(m): 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2012
Myself2: The Kaduna State chairman of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), Barr Mohammed Musa Soba, has claimed that his party sold its Presidential Candidate in 2011, Mal. NuhuRibadu, to the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for One hundred million dollars (N16 Billion).

The ACN chairman, in a statement, said he told his party leadership to stop being hypocritical and rather address the crisis within the party.

He demanded for an explanation from the national leadership on why the Party sold out its presidential election to the PDP in the South-West in 2011.

He said, “A rogue leadership(Tinubu and co) is one that collected one hundred million dollars (N16 Billion) from the PDP, delivered the south-west to the PDP in the 2011 presidential election and shamelessly turn round to accuse the PDP of corruption and stealing of public funds.”

According to him, ACN is a mere political party without Board of Trustees and visionary leaders and has always abused its own constitution and shamelessly label others as clueless and dictatorial.

Reacting to the recent media comments by the party’s national publicity secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, on the Kaduna State ACN leadership crisis, the statement said the Kaduna State ACN under Barrister Soba would never succumb to the abuse of party constitution and reckless statements credited to Lai Mohammed who, of recent, has become a nuisance and an errand boy for political and emotional blackmail.

“We challenge Lai Mohammed and the national secretary of the party, Senator LawalShuaibu, to tell the whole world why state chapters like Enugu, Ebonyi, Abia, Cross Rivers, Bayelsa, AkwaIbom, Nassarawa, Plateau, Bauchi, Gombe, Yobe, Borno, Adamawa, Taraba and Kaduna states are all facing national leadership induced crises,” the statement said.

On the threats by some national officers of the ACN to drag the Kaduna State government and the Kaduna State Independent Electoral Commission (SIECOM) to court to stop the forthcoming local government election over the later’s recognition of Barr. Mohammed Musa Soba as the duly elected chairman of the party in the state, the statement said it was an empty threat and emotional blackmail by Lai Mohammed.

Are we surprised?
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by emiye(m): 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2012
Johndoe100:

So who needs democracy right? Why don't we just forget the elections as a whole? I mean the imposed candidates are so good why waste resources that could be given to "the leader" ?

If truly they imposed those candidates, they have simply imposed it on the " ACN members" at the primaries. ACN members are less than 2% of the populace. The remaining 98% should be left to make a decision amongst the various parties candidates. We don;t have one-party state yet, thank God for parties like ACN, APGA and Labour Party still holding the ground.

Why cry more than the bereaved ACN members, we the neutrals in the majority (at least 90%) are watching.
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by emiye(m): 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2012
Elueme: Pls just remove Oshomohle from your list. You are day dreaming if you think Oshomohle believes and aligns with Tinubu's political ideology. You people should have known that by now. The man is a movement and he's only affiliating himself with ACN because it is convinient now. ACN didn't make Oshomohle rather Oshomohle has brought so much good will to ACN . If he chooses to cross carpet to PPA , we will follow him.

For records, Oshiomole decamped from labour party in 2007 to join ACN party. All the distinguished and well bred indivduals allegedly imposed who are now governors has brought good will to the ACN party e.g Fashola (he wouldn;t have won the primaries), Fayemi (recently awarded the Governor of the year 2011, and congratulated recently by his cooleagues at the governors forum), Amosun, Ajimobi and Aregbesola and lastly Oshiomole.

For those trying to give ACN governors bad name so they can hang them, your time is up.

i have heard rubblish talks like All political parties are the same, it has the same analogy like

(All Men are the same , All women are the same All children are the same All animals are the same.)

If you agree the above boldened statements are true then i accept that all politicians and political parties are the same.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians May Kiss Goodbye To Free And Fair Elections / Weeping Centre For PDP E-warriors / STELLA ODUAH TO Journalist-you Don’t Read Or Understand English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.