Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! (2365 Views)

Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory / Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) / Poor political attitude in our country. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by Johnny(m): 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2012
Reading comments by BOLA AHMED TINUBU pupportedly made at the “ACN Mega Rally“ in Akure for the up-coming governorship election,one wonders if Tinubu has become the sole owner of the entire Yoruba race!He proudly but foolishly told the hired crowd that his grouse with Mimiko was that “the Iroko wants to stay in the forest alone“.That comment shows how selfish and dubious this man is.We can now see that the ACN Governors “are actually staying in the forest with Tinubu“ and sharing the state meagre resources with him.I pray and hope that the people of Ondo state will open their eyes and watch against this demagogue who desperately and satanically wants to take over the state too and add to his Empire.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by Mowire: 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ogbeni lo wa 'se se! If u know the true value of BAT those of us who have done politics with the old brigade Afenifere in the SW, & know the mischief the group had become, appreciate the liberation his effort has brought new generation of SW politicians.
Hatred will not let u see the good in a man who laid the foundation for a new Lagos & presented a successor who's the envy of other states.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by erad(m): 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2012
Mowire: Ogbeni lo wa 'se se! If u know the true value of BAT those of us who have done politics with the old brigade Afenifere in the SW, & know the mischief the group had become, appreciate the liberation his effort has brought new generation of SW politicians.
Hatred will not let u see the good in a man who laid the foundation for a new Lagos & presented a successor who's the envy of other states.
Tinubu no doubt has played a great part in bringing about liberation in Nigeria... and very obviously is overbearing also. Tinubu preaches democracy, has he practised it?? what kind of a leader is that?? I'm pro-ACN but forever anti-Tinubu until that day he steps up and prove to Me and Nigerians that he is actually capable of practising what he preaches(he should start with conducting a transparent primaries and not just impose on others).

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by DuduNegro: 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2012
erad:
Tinubu no doubt has played a great part in bringing about liberation in Nigeria... and very obviously is overbearing also. Tinubu preaches democracy, has he practised it?? what kind of a leader is that?? I'm pro-ACN but forever anti-Tinubu until that day he steps up and prove to Me and Nigerians that he is actually capable of practising what he preaches(he should start with conducting a transparent primaries and not just impose on others).

Tinubu practices the Nigerian political culture....whatever it is. It is unfair to exoect him to walk the US democracy line in an undemocratic country.

A democratic president would never title hs wife the head of a bureacratic department or agency as Jonathan has done. So Tinubu is doing very well....he is tslking the talk and walking the walk expected in our decayed political system.

He is not in office. If democracy system is that crucisl to us and would be the yardstick of assessment, then lets start demanding those in elected office and in government to demonstrate the democratic character you speak of and expect in Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by Jisunpack: 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2012
We the people of south west are not complaining, let those crying more than the bereaved continue wailing. If you like go place your co.ck on a black mamba.
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by erad(m): 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2012
lol... then he shouldn't be seen as a saviour since he's just bringing new face into the crime factory. Such a pity. Where's the future LOST!!!
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by DuduNegro: 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2012
erad: lol... then he shouldn't be seen as a saviour since he's just bringing new face into the crime factory. Such a pity. Where's the future LOST!!!

Whose future?
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by erad(m): 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2012
Nigeria's future... is ACN not the hope we all look forward to??
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by DuduNegro: 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2012
erad: Nigeria's future... is ACN not the hope we all look forward to??

....really
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by Afam4eva(m): 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2012
If majority of the Yoruba race are not complaining then i say "let him be". It doesn't matter what minute Yorubas or outsider think.
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by DuduNegro: 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2012
afam4eva: If majority of the Yoruba race are not complaining then i say "let him be". It doesn't matter what minute Yorubas or outsider think.

We are cheering him on.....he's our tag line for the center. Its crucial he maintains this momentum.
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by erad(m): 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2012
afam4eva: If majority of the Yoruba race are not complaining then i say "let him be". It doesn't matter what minute Yorubas or outsider think.
Nobody is holding him o... at least i'm entitled to my opinion. i just don't see why we shud use snakes to get rid of household rats, how do we get rid of the snakes after their job is done?? in the name of getting rid of evil, we are nuturing greater another devil.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by Jisunpack: 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2012
More than 40 people are being kidnapped is south east on daily basis, how about you stop crying more than the bereaved and go quench the wild fire ravaging your region?

besides, with the exception of rochas who among your leaders is worthy? Is it T. A Orji or the senile old man Martin Elechi or the overly hyped Peter Obi?

LEAVE US ALONE!!!!!!! Fooooooooooooollllllllllll

erad:
Nobody is holding him o... at least i'm entitled to my opinion. i just don't see why we shud use snakes to get rid of household rats, how do we get rid of the snakes after their job is done?? in the name of getting rid of evil, we are nuturing greater another devil.
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by erad(m): 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: More than 40 people are being kidnapped is south east on daily basis, how about you stop crying more than the bereaved and go quench the wild fire ravaging your region?

besides, with the exception of rochas who among your leaders is worthy? Is it T. A Orji or the senile old man Martin Elechi or the overly hyped Peter Obi?

LEAVE US ALONE!!!!!!! Fooooooooooooollllllllllll

Can't believe i'll say this but you are the biggest fool here?? How the hell did u attempt guessing where i'm from so stupidly?? I'm from Odo-Otin LGA, osun central senetorial district, osun state. I live in ile-ife, osun state. get ur facts right before spewing bullshit. and if its my username that misguided you, ur stupid self should have tried rearranging the words from the back and i'm sure it would have given you something like "DARE". Fool.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by DuduNegro: 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2012
erad:

How did the rats get ghrre in the first place? By resolving that root issue their incentives dissapear and the rat stop showing up.........

Your focus for this so called "Nigerian future" should be on removing the incentives of corruption. By focusing on Tinubu you are wasting time worrying about the eventuality of treating a snake infested house after the rats are gone. Dont focus on the series of events yet to emerge.....handle the problem at hand.

Likr i already said, address your concern to those in electdd office and leave private citizen Tinubu alone.
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by Jisunpack: 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2012
Fooooooooooooollllllllllll leave us alone. !!!!

erad: Can't believe i'll say this but you are the biggest fool here?? How the hell did u attempt guessing where i'm from so stupidly?? I'm from Odo-Otin LGA, osun central senetorial district, osun state. I live in ile-ife, osun state. get ur facts right before spewing bullshit. and if its my username that misguided you, ur stupid self should have tried rearranging the words from the back and i'm sure it would have given you something like "DARE". Fool.
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by erad(m): 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

How did the rats get ghrre in the first place? By resolving that root issue their incentives dissapear and the rat stop showing up.........

Your focus for this so called "Nigerian future" should be on removing the incentives of corruption. By focusing on Tinubu you are wasting time worrying about the eventuality of treating a snake infested house after the rats are gone. Dont focus on the series of events yet to emerge.....handle the problem at hand.

Likr i already said, address your concern to those in electdd office and leave private citizen Tinubu alone.
point taken.
Ji_sun_pack: Fooooooooooooollllllllllll leave us alone. !!!!
i know better than to keep this up with u. now i know another very irrational, stupid fellow that our paths can never cross again here on nairaland. show ur friends ur comments here and see what they think of u, i;m sure most of them won't even greet u again thereafter from the fear of u infecting them with this ur obvious lack of a mental faculty.

Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by Jisunpack: 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2012
Fooooooooooooollllllllllll. Leave us alone!!!!!!!!
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by chino24: 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2012
^

Make we leave una with the Thifubu kolomental grin
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by PaulJohn1: 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2012
erad: Can't believe i'll say this but you are the biggest fool here?? How the hell did u attempt guessing where i'm from so stupidly?? I'm from Odo-Otin LGA, osun central senetorial district, osun state. I live in ile-ife, osun state. get ur facts right before spewing bullshit. and if its my username that misguided you, ur stupid self should have tried rearranging the words from the back and i'm sure it would have given you something like "DARE". Fool.
Really?
Then I think you should see for yourself that AC.N are truly worth looking up to
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by Jisunpack: 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2012
Don't fall for that mole. we caught two this week alone claiming to be from south west. Check out Lord Naya's post where he was busted claiming to be from south west. Omo ibo ni!!!

LMAO!!!! I love nairaland and truly I do cool

Paul John:
Really?
Then I think you should see for yourself that AC.N are truly worth looking up to
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by erad(m): 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2012
Paul John:
Really?
i can see u are very sensible. if u saw ma earlier comment, i stated that i am pro-ACN. my problem is with tinubu and not ACN. still bothers me why some idiots won't attack the arguement but instead attack the other person's personality. thats how i detect who's a failure.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by PaulJohn1: 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Don't fall for that mole. we caught two this week alone claiming to be from south west. Check out Lord Naya's post where he was busted claiming to be from south west. Omo ibo ni!!!

LMAO!!!! I love nairaland and truly I do cool

Oh! That dude claiming to be from Ibadan grin grin
I followed that thread, the guy is just to slow grin
I just want erad to know whether he is lying of his origin or not that AC.N are by far worth hoping on that those chop I chop ruling party.

And who is the other fellow u caught? I'll like to know grin
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by PaulJohn1: 8:37pm On Oct 04, 2012
erad:
i can see u are very sensible. if u saw ma earlier comment, i stated that i am pro-ACN. my problem is with tinubu and not ACN. still bothers me why some idiots won't attack the arguement but instead attack the other person's personality. thats how i detect who's a failure.

Actually, I'm also not so cool with some of Tinubu's actions, but since AC.N is doing fine then let Tinubu be.
All we want is good governance and not whoever leads the capable and reliable party.
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by dayokanu(m): 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2012
I am Yoruba, I am from Oyo State, I am ok with Tinubu and the ACN

The moment we are not OK with them we would kick them out.

When I compare the caliber/quality of leaders Tinubu IMPOSE on us and compare it to what the PDP "internally democrazy" brings I choose to go with Tinubu

Evidence.

Kayode Fayemi a lecturer vs Fayose a thug?

Isiaka Ajimobi an Accountant and MD of NOLCHEM vs Alao Akal a disgraced Policeman

Babatunde Fashola A SAN vs Obanikoro a common thug

Omisore (murderer), Obanikoro, Fayose, Alao-Akala, Arapaja are what PDP gives us?

I would rather have Tinubu as a Godfather than have Adedibu

Thank You
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by DuduNegro: 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2012
Paul John:

Oh! That dude claiming to be from Ibadan grin grin
I followed that thread, the guy is just to slow grin
I just want erad to know whether he is lying of his origin or not that AC.N are by far worth hoping on that those chop I chop ruling party.

And who is the other fellow u caught? I'll like to know grin

...the other fella is Negro claiming to be from Umuahia. grin grin
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by PaulJohn1: 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

...the other fella is Negro claiming to be from Umuahia. grin grin

Dudu are you okay? grin
I'm confused
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by DuduNegro: 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2012
dayokanu: I am Yoruba, I am from Oyo State, I am ok with Tinubu and the ACN

When I compare the caliber/quality of leaders Tinubu IMPOSE on us and compare it to what the PDP "internally democrazy" brings I choose to go with Tinubu

Evidence.

Isiaka Ajimobi an Accountant and MD of NOLCHEM vs Alao Akal a disgrace Policeman

Omisore (murderer), Obanikoro, Fayose, Alao-Akala, Arapaja are what PDP gives us?

Thank You

Ok, Aare has spoken! thats the final word.

On a side note, what happenrd to that guy in the Onitsha refugee camp falsely claiming to be Yoruba, has the ibos found his clan and place him with his folks in ugwuashuku yet? I ghink his name wss Adeniyi.
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by DuduNegro: 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2012
Paul John:

Dudu are you okay? grin
I'm confused

...lol, im sure the ibos would love to see my a s s in alaigbo, my own situation go worse past kidnapping.
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by PaulJohn1: 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2012
dayokanu: I am Yoruba, I am from Oyo State, I am ok with Tinubu and the ACN

Evidence.

Isiaka Ajimobi an Accountant and MD of NOLCHEM vs Alao Akal a disgrace Policeman

Thank You
This is what these people have to understand about we Yorubas, it's the same method the likes of Awolowo and co used. Which we've never regretted of.

At least It's better than those thieves the ruling party has been offering us.
But personally, I don't cherish Tinubu in person
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by PaulJohn1: 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

...lol, im sure the ibos would love to see my a s s in alaigbo, my own situation go worse past kidnapping.

If you're truly there, please keep your heads down and your ears wide open.
Re: Tinubu And His Overbearing Attitude In The South West! by DuduNegro: 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2012
Yeessssss.....thats why after many attempts to abandon it resulted in failures this class of leadership have reviewed and acknowledged the need to go back to it. Yes it is old model but it is future-proof and fail-safe in a Nigerian political landscape.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Fasola? / EBOLA Wahala "See HAS Patience Jonathan Now Greet Her Guest" / Cameroon Closes Borders, Suspends Flights From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.