Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Offensive Joke By South Africans On Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Offensive Joke By South Africans On Nigeria. (4348 Views)

Buhari Arrives London On Charm Offensive - Newsweek London / Bomb Blast In Niger State, Read Comments From Other Africans On BBC Page / Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offensive Joke By South Africans On Nigeria. by 175(m): 6:30am On Oct 05, 2012
Chuku , a little 6 year old Nigerian immigrant kid,
entered his classroom on the first day of school.
"What's your name?" asked the teacher.
"Olechuku," he replied.
"You're in South Africa now," replied the teacher, "So
from now on you will be known as Sipho." Olechuku returned home after school. "How was
your day, Olechuku?" his mother asked.
"My name is not Olechuku. I'm in South Africa now,
my name is Sipho."
"Are you ashamed of your name? Are you trying to
dishonour your parents, your heritage? Shame on you!" And his mother beat him.
Then she called his father, who beat him again.
The next day Olechuku returned to school. The
teacher saw all of his bruises. "What happened to
you, Sipho?" she asked.
"Well Mem, shortly after I became a South African I experienced Xenophobia, I was attacked by two
Nigerians."

Source: Whatsapp users chatroom on facebook.
Re: Offensive Joke By South Africans On Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 05, 2012
175: Chuku , a little 6 year old Nigerian immigrant kid,
entered his classroom on the first day of school.
"What's your name?" asked the teacher.
"Olechuku," he replied.
"You're in South Africa now," replied the teacher, "So
from now on you will be known as Sipho." Olechuku returned home after school. "How was
your day, Olechuku?" his mother asked.
"My name is not Olechuku. I'm in South Africa now,
my name is Sipho."
"Are you ashamed of your name? Are you trying to
dishonour your parents, your heritage? Shame on you!" And his mother beat him.
Then she called his father, who beat him again.
The next day Olechuku returned to school. The
teacher saw all of his bruises. "What happened to
you, Sipho?" she asked.
"Well Mem, shortly after I became a South African I experienced Xenophobia, I was attacked by two
Nigerians."

Source: Whatsapp users chatroom on facebook.

Are u bored or just foolish go find something better to do.

1 Like

Re: Offensive Joke By South Africans On Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 05, 2012
whats this
Re: Offensive Joke By South Africans On Nigeria. by xtrafly(m): 7:42am On Oct 05, 2012
Ok, I get your joke... Next!
Re: Offensive Joke By South Africans On Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 05, 2012
Very dry
Re: Offensive Joke By South Africans On Nigeria. by ektbear: 8:17am On Oct 05, 2012
kind of funny actually
Re: Offensive Joke By South Africans On Nigeria. by 175(m): 9:21am On Oct 05, 2012
snydergp:

Are u bored or just foolish go find something better to do.

u are stooopid am just as offended as u might be here. Maga!!!!
Re: Offensive Joke By South Africans On Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 07, 2012
175:

u are stooopid am just as offended as u might be here. Maga!!!!

Go suck on something stupidy and baffoonary is cronicly embeded in ur genes that's why u are amused by such bullsh.t.
Re: Offensive Joke By South Africans On Nigeria. by GARRIx7(m): 8:38am On Oct 07, 2012
Nice Joke, I see no reason why a Nigerian should ßξ angry abt this joke.. I trust Naija comedians to come up with our own S.A jokes. Na dem go run!!!
Re: Offensive Joke By South Africans On Nigeria. by GARRIx7(m): 8:40am On Oct 07, 2012
Wise Nigerians will direct any anger in their heart at some of our leaders who disgrace us here ‎​Άnd abroad, not at a silly joke. It aint worth being angry about..
Re: Offensive Joke By South Africans On Nigeria. by tyson55(m): 8:57am On Oct 07, 2012
Wtf is this? angry angry

Is this suppose to be some kind of joke or what?

Mtcheeew!!! Balderdash!!

Next!!
Re: Offensive Joke By South Africans On Nigeria. by basisop(m): 9:05am On Oct 07, 2012
Dry
Re: Offensive Joke By South Africans On Nigeria. by Gbawe: 9:06am On Oct 07, 2012
Not funny at all. This is just a sad attempt , from a people now officially famous for xenophobia, to include others in the attempt to 'soften' the horror of what they did. South Africans should 'wake me up' when Nigerians begin to insecurely and murderously attack non-Nigerians in Nigeria because "they are taking our jobs, businesses and women". Pathetic !!! South Africans should own their awful reputation for xenophobia and leave Nigerians out of their perverted joke regarding a disgusting topic centred around the unreasonable and unthinking hatred of others.

2 Likes

Re: Offensive Joke By South Africans On Nigeria. by oderemo(m): 9:10am On Oct 07, 2012
this is soooo funny i forgot to laugh.
olechuku sipho.

1 Like

Re: Offensive Joke By South Africans On Nigeria. by ochukoccna: 11:00am On Oct 07, 2012
Dumb a$s joke from a Xenophobic nation tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Offensive Joke By South Africans On Nigeria. by redsun(m): 11:05am On Oct 07, 2012
Forget about xenophobic BS,who could be more inhumane to a nigerian than his fellow nigerian..Nigerians are savages and some of them carry on,even outside that hellpit,called country.

1 Like

Re: Offensive Joke By South Africans On Nigeria. by Arsenate(m): 11:25am On Oct 07, 2012
I don't care what they do to our diasporan brothers. After all the bilious crap I read in the other thread, I reckon they are full of hatred for us. They do nothing about the condition in Nigeria here yet reign insults and try VERY hard to put us down (a weak minded fellow can easily commit suicide after reading all those crap).

1 Like

Re: Offensive Joke By South Africans On Nigeria. by Gbawe: 11:33am On Oct 07, 2012
redsun: Forget about xenophobic BS,who could be more inhumane to a nigerian than his fellow nigerian..Nigerians are savages and some of them carry on,even outside that hellpit,called country.

Guy, chill for once and gain a sense of perspective and fairness. You talk as if you hate your people and Nation to the extent you are no longer even interested in being fair towards them. Your rant is distasteful and inappropriate abeg. What have Nigerians done wrong here? A South African supplies a highly distasteful joke and involves Nigeria in something terrible they , South Africa, are now infamous for. Why don't you just deal with that issue on its own merit instead of ranting against Nigerians?

You should try to be fair to Nigerians even if your palpable disdain for them means you now totally lack objectivity towards them. Everything should not be turned into an opportunity to attack Nigeria and Nigerians to the extent you don't even realise that fair is fair.

This is a sick and twisted joke. We Nigerians should not be included in it. Simple.

Save your "Nigerians are the most inhumane people on earth" pontifications for another occasion. If Nigeria is a "hellpit" then I suggest you leave her alone, stop talking about her and focus fully on serving other Nations that tick all the boxes for you.

4 Likes

Re: Offensive Joke By South Africans On Nigeria. by M17: 11:45am On Oct 07, 2012
Yes i got your joke ,really can you show us the original quote ,we got you very well we do know your jokes , Nigerian's are scorned and mocked like animals even in saudi arabia ,when you practice your dirtiness you won't direct your jokes at your savage leader of your 900 holy ashawo / moslem woman repatriated disgracefully like stow away refugees .what about you change that name into barawo babatope or ola banza , maluu shekaru fashola
Re: Offensive Joke By South Africans On Nigeria. by M17: 11:46am On Oct 07, 2012
Yes i got your joke ,really can you show us the original quote ,we got you very well we do know your jokes , Nigerian's are scorned and mocked like animals even in saudi arabia ,when you practice your dirtiness you won't direct your jokes at your savage leader of your 900 holy ashawo / moslem woman repatriated disgracefully like stow away refugees .what about you change that name into barawo babatope or ola banza , maluu shekaru fashola shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Offensive Joke By South Africans On Nigeria. by redsun(m): 11:51am On Oct 07, 2012
Gbawe:

Guy, chill for once and gain a sense of perspective and fairness. You talk as if you hate your people and Nation to the extent you are no longer even interested in being fair towards them. Your rant is distasteful and inappropriate abeg. What have Nigerians done wrong here? A South African supplies a highly distasteful joke and involves Nigeria in something terrible they , South Africa, are now infamous for. Why don't you just deal with that issue on its own merit instead of ranting against Nigerians?

You should try to be fair to Nigerians even if your palpable disdain for them means you now totally lack objectivity towards them. Everything should not be turned into an opportunity to attack Nigeria and Nigerians to the extent you don't even realise that fair is fair.

This is a sick and twisted joke. We Nigerians should not be included in it. Simple.

Save your "Nigerians are the most inhumane people on earth" pontifications for another occasion. If Nigeria is a "hellpit" then I suggest you leave her alone, stop talking about her and focus fully on serving other Nations that tick all the boxes for you.

You guys are quick to condenm harmless jokes made by people humane enough to harbour us from our miseies,but dumb enough to see what you do to each other as fellow country men.All the tribal ranting that you guys spill here are way harmful,morally and physically than any harmless joke south africans can come up with.

Look man,the heads that the caps fit,wears it.Nigeria as a country doesnt have a suitable head for a cap right now.
Re: Offensive Joke By South Africans On Nigeria. by Arsenate(m): 11:56am On Oct 07, 2012
redsun:

You guys are quick to condenm harmless jokes made by people humane enough to harbour us from our miseies,but dumb enough to see what you do to each other as fellow country men.All the tribal ranting that you guys spill here are way harmful,morally and physically than any harmless joke south africans can come up with.

Look man,the heads that the caps fit,wears it.Nigeria as a country doesnt have a suitable head for a cap right now.
stfu you m0r0n and listen to GBAWE's suggestion below;

If Nigeria is a "hellpit" then I suggest you leave her alone, stop talking about her and focus fully on serving other Nations that tick all the boxes for you.
Re: Offensive Joke By South Africans On Nigeria. by redsun(m): 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2012
Arsenate: stfu you m0r0n and listen to GBAWE's suggestion below;

If Nigeria is a "hellpit" then I suggest you leave her alone, stop talking about her and focus fully on serving other Nations that tick all the boxes for you.

You are product of rogue nation called nigeria,hence,your zombie like state.I dont believe in what you believe in,i am an african,not a monkey like you.
Re: Offensive Joke By South Africans On Nigeria. by Arsenate(m): 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2012
redsun:

You are product of rogue nation called nigeria,hence,your zombie like state.I dont believe in what you believe in,i am an african,not a monkey like you.
a person who runs away from his home (not a problem), does nothing about her ills (problem), describe his home with all sorts of derogatory terms (problem), shamelessly enjoying the fruit of labour of someone else's parent is the worst scum of the earth.
Meanwhile someone's suggestion:
If
Nigeria is a "hellpit" then I suggest you
leave her alone, stop talking about her
and focus fully on serving other Nations
that tick all the boxes for you.
Re: Offensive Joke By South Africans On Nigeria. by redsun(m): 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2012
Arsenate: a person who runs away from his home (not a problem), does nothing about her ills (problem), describe his home with all sorts of derogatory terms (problem), shamelessly enjoying the fruit of labour of someone else's parent is the worst scum of the earth.
Meanwhile someone's suggestion:
If
Nigeria is a "hellpit" then I suggest you
leave her alone, stop talking about her
and focus fully on serving other Nations
that tick all the boxes for you.

First of all,i am beginning to nurture the feeling that nigeria is not my country,that it is a creation of oyinbo that is not making any sense wwhatsoever,never made to make sense.And i am beginning to think that we africans should retrace our steps back to our roots,maybe we can find a common ground that can resuscitate our insticnts,intuitions and common sense.

The name nigeria has to be put aside.
Re: Offensive Joke By South Africans On Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2012
redsun:

First of all,i am beginning to nurture the feeling that nigeria is not my country,that it is a creation of oyinbo that is not making any sense wwhatsoever,never made to make sense.And i am beginning to think that we africans should retrace our steps back to our roots,maybe we can find a common ground that can resuscitate our insticnts,intuitions and common sense.

The name nigeria has to be put aside.

Dude, I don't care if you reign abuses on me after I finish typing this, I don't have any problem with the joke you posted, but the latter comments you posted are not so cool.. You're sound smarter than all of that dude..except you're sick in the head. Or rather, a sick human being! angry
Re: Offensive Joke By South Africans On Nigeria. by Kslib(m): 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2012
Gbawe:

Gbam!!! Gbam!!! Gbam!!!
Re: Offensive Joke By South Africans On Nigeria. by redsun(m): 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2012
sheyie2007:

Dude, I don't care if you reign abuses on me after I finish typing this, I don't have any problem with the joke you posted, but the latter comments you posted are not so cool.. You're sound smarter than all of that dude..except you're sick in the head. Or rather, a sick human being! angry

You are an idi-ot,you dont have opinions,like most nigerians
Re: Offensive Joke By South Africans On Nigeria. by 175(m): 4:29pm On Oct 07, 2012
Gbawe: Not funny at all. This is just a sad attempt , from a people now officially famous for xenophobia, to include others in the attempt to 'soften' the horror of what they did. South Africans should 'wake me up' when Nigerians begin to insecurely and murderously attack non-Nigerians in Nigeria because "they are taking our jobs, businesses and women". Pathetic !!! South Africans should own their awful reputation for xenophobia and leave Nigerians out of their perverted joke regarding a disgusting topic centred around the unreasonable and unthinking hatred of others.

Gbawe thank you for understanding my grouse and not d poster who tort it was a joke from me.
Re: Offensive Joke By South Africans On Nigeria. by redsun(m): 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2012
All these muderfuckers that thinks and complains openly that omoyibo or ofenmanu on the other side has stolen their birth rights are the same people complainng that far away south africans are making jest of them.Psychopathic hypocrites
Re: Offensive Joke By South Africans On Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2012
redsun:

You are an idi-ot,you dont have opinions,like most nigerians
Oh.. I get it now. Jobless slowpoke...your kungfu is weak
Re: Offensive Joke By South Africans On Nigeria. by Rossikk(m): 5:06pm On Oct 07, 2012
redsun: Forget about xenophobic BS,who could be more inhumane to a nigerian than his fellow nigerian..Nigerians are savages and some of them carry on,even outside that hellpit,called country.

Dude why don't just you go f.u.ck yourself? What the hell are you even doing on this site? Please just f.u.ck off, you worthless shiit. We don't need you or your type here. WE ARE PROUD AND HAPPY TO BE NIGERIANS, no matter how much that fact pains you. Now bugger off back into your miserable hole.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Barbaric And Satanic Fashola Must Pay For This!!! / Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Our First Lady Come 2015 Beautiful, Sound And Intelligent / This Nigerian Decided To Mock Buhari Cert Saga By Uploading His On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.