Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,871 members, 7,844,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

ACN Leaders Sold Out Ribadu’s Presidential Ambition For N16bn — ACN Chieftain Fr - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN Leaders Sold Out Ribadu’s Presidential Ambition For N16bn — ACN Chieftain Fr (2435 Views)

I Dropped My Presidential Ambition For Buhari — Saraki / I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu / Julius Berger Summoned Over Sambo’s N16bn Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACN Leaders Sold Out Ribadu’s Presidential Ambition For N16bn — ACN Chieftain Fr by Demdem(m): 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2012
karl max:

He demanded for an explanation from the national leadership on why the Party sold out its presidential election to the PDP in the South-West in 2011.

I'm curious to know why Osun state rejected the Retardeen at this same election after this said money was paid? Was a balance of this alleged money returned back to the killer party (PDP) since they seems not to have fulfilled their own part of the bargain completely?
I wont just believe what this Aboki says just like that.
Re: ACN Leaders Sold Out Ribadu’s Presidential Ambition For N16bn — ACN Chieftain Fr by PointB: 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2012
At least now we know how much SW is worth. We can at the very least meet the asking price of $100 m in 2015. Tinubu all the way!
Re: ACN Leaders Sold Out Ribadu’s Presidential Ambition For N16bn — ACN Chieftain Fr by Demdem(m): 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2012
Mr. Globe:

The big problem for him will be when he loses ondo. Thats when the south west people will begin to realize they have long been under Tinubu maze. Thats when his puppets called governors will start challenging him.

ACN losing or winning Ondo wont change any political dynamics. Before Ondo elections, Tinubu is a force to reckon with in SW politics which extends nationally too. Losing in Ondo or winning cant change that. The earlier u realizes this the better
Re: ACN Leaders Sold Out Ribadu’s Presidential Ambition For N16bn — ACN Chieftain Fr by MrGlobe(m): 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2012
PointB:

Whenever you try to get our brethren from SW to see Tinubu for the fraud he is, they accuse you of all sort of things. Today I am a changed man. Here is hoping that Tinubu win Ondo state election! My his thieving empire extend to even to Kwara. The people deserve the leader the get! SW has been generously blessed with emperor Tinubu of the highest bidder!

Hail emperor Tinubu!
you dont have to change your mind for the stone aged people. They grew up on the ideology that something must be done for them by somebody before its done, that is why they always put their lives on someone (awo, Tinubu, obj, abiola) who capitalize on that to fleece them. Only a few (soyinka, fela, mimiko) are wise... So I think it is a futile attempt to get them to see their saviors as the fraud they are.. unless you have powers to change ideologies.

Anyways the ondo election is already called. Mimiko 4 more years.
Re: ACN Leaders Sold Out Ribadu’s Presidential Ambition For N16bn — ACN Chieftain Fr by PointB: 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2012
Mr. Globe:

you dont have to change your mind for the stone aged people. They grew up on the ideology that something must be done for them by somebody before its done, that is why they always put their lives on someone (awo, Tinubu, obj, abiola) who capitalize on that to fleece them. Only a few (soyinka, fela, mimiko) are wise... So I think it is a futile attempt to get them to see their saviors as the fraud they are.. unless you have powers to change ideologies.

Anyways the ondo election is already called. Mimiko 4 more years.

I think Mimiko is a capable leader. Another four years for him might benefit Ondo state. But never underestimate the power of raw cash! Tinubu has tonnes of it, and considering the potential returns from oil producing ondo, I think it's fair to suggest that Tinubu will buy or attempt to buy every possible voter!

Too close to call!
Re: ACN Leaders Sold Out Ribadu’s Presidential Ambition For N16bn — ACN Chieftain Fr by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2012
ACN national leadership in comatos
Re: ACN Leaders Sold Out Ribadu’s Presidential Ambition For N16bn — ACN Chieftain Fr by takedat(m): 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2012
Two things i have been able to deduce from this:
1. ACN leadership led by Tinubu conned GEJ and PDP that votes will be swayed GEJ's way during Presidential election by collecting 16 Billion.Whereas it was obvious before the election that SW was going to vote GEJ and not Ribadu.
2.That GEJ and PDP leadership were and still Desperados who would do anything just to be in power.If ACN alone collected 16billion,how much was given to LP,APGA and other Political Parties that endorsed GEJ.No wonder there was massive fraud in the PSF subsidy scheme and some people will tell me GEJ is not CORRUPT.

1 Like

Re: ACN Leaders Sold Out Ribadu’s Presidential Ambition For N16bn — ACN Chieftain Fr by ubandire(m): 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2012
They (Tinubu and co)made the demand just that GEJ didn't accede to it,as he had faith in the electorate.
Re: ACN Leaders Sold Out Ribadu’s Presidential Ambition For N16bn — ACN Chieftain Fr by ikdpal(m): 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2012
men of integrity indeed! what are these elders leaving behind for posterity sake? is it how to cheat,manipulate, bribe or steal? no! you cant be my father.
Re: ACN Leaders Sold Out Ribadu’s Presidential Ambition For N16bn — ACN Chieftain Fr by princenonny(m): 8:11pm On Oct 05, 2012
This is why i believe that the pdp is the only truely national democratic party. They will never be a 'one man show' in the pdp. ACN and the CPC are actually worse than the pdp and wud never rule this country
Re: ACN Leaders Sold Out Ribadu’s Presidential Ambition For N16bn — ACN Chieftain Fr by Awake9ja(m): 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2012
How do we ever trust the yorubas in this nation.

Is there really any yorubas man we can trust at all?
Re: ACN Leaders Sold Out Ribadu’s Presidential Ambition For N16bn — ACN Chieftain Fr by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2012
Right now i feel lazier than the guy that drew the Japanese flag. Will comment later.
Re: ACN Leaders Sold Out Ribadu’s Presidential Ambition For N16bn — ACN Chieftain Fr by dayokanu(m): 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2012
ACN collected 16billion for 60% votes Abeg how much Igbos collect for 98% votes? zilch

No wonder Shagari called them harlots No one care about APGA they are inconsequential . The APGA founder even lost all elections he even contested even in his own household
Re: ACN Leaders Sold Out Ribadu’s Presidential Ambition For N16bn — ACN Chieftain Fr by MrGlobe(m): 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2012
dayokanu: ACN collected 16billion for 60% votes Abeg how much Igbos collect for 98% votes? zilch

No wonder Shagari called them harlots No one care about APGA they are inconsequential . The APGA founder even lost all elections he even contested even in his own household
trying too hard. I see the struggle to make sure your god Tinubu does not make a banana tribe look stupiiiiiid.
Re: ACN Leaders Sold Out Ribadu’s Presidential Ambition For N16bn — ACN Chieftain Fr by NaMe4: 8:38am On Oct 06, 2012
take dat: Two things i have been able to deduce from this:
1. ACN leadership led by Tinubu conned GEJ and PDP that votes will be swayed GEJ's way during Presidential election by collecting 16 Billion.Whereas it was obvious before the election that SW was going to vote GEJ and not Ribadu.
2.That GEJ and PDP leadership were and still Desperados who would do anything just to be in power.If ACN alone collected 16billion,how much was given to LP,APGA and other Political Parties that endorsed GEJ. No wonder there was massive fraud in the PSF subsidy scheme and some people will tell me GEJ is not CORRUPT.

Funny!

Well, in addition, I also deduced that this opposition party ACN is at least led by corrupt persons who would sell the confidence people had in them for their own personal gain; hope you're aware that people who believed in the Ribadu ticket left their homes to cast their votes, not knowing they were already sold to the opposition by the party leader.
Re: ACN Leaders Sold Out Ribadu’s Presidential Ambition For N16bn — ACN Chieftain Fr by whitecat007: 9:00am On Oct 06, 2012
so what. you can tie rope around your neck cos your ibo brother didn't get some of the money, Ole
ACM10: This act did not surprise me! It wont surprise any close observer of Yoruba politics either. Yorubas have perfected this act. Can you imagine Tinubu in his capacity as the party leader having a parley with GEJ(a flag bearer of rival party) during the election? I felt sorry for Ribadu. I pity anyone who is considering going into an alliance with Yoruba regional party. This is a warning to Buhari. Yoruba treachery is legendary! They've done it before; they can do it again!

1. Awolowo backstabbed Akintola. Made every effort to marginalize his deputy.

2. Obasanjo boasted of voting against Awolowo in the presidential election. Worked against the emergence of his kisman as the president.

3. Abiola backstabbed Awolowo and worked against him. Even though he benefitted from Awolowo's free education.

4. Yorubas pressured Abacha to deal with Abiola. They later took bribe from the dictator.

5. No Yoruba was with Abiola when he declared himself president.

6. Now, they've used Ribadu as a pawn in their game of treachery.
Re: ACN Leaders Sold Out Ribadu’s Presidential Ambition For N16bn — ACN Chieftain Fr by whitecat007: 9:03am On Oct 06, 2012
just like your s tupid father who did not teach how to be human, WERE.
k2039: I have always known from day one,that tinubu is an hypocrite,treacherous,a liar and a thief.
All his rant his just to attract publicity.
Arrant nonsense

Re: ACN Leaders Sold Out Ribadu’s Presidential Ambition For N16bn — ACN Chieftain Fr by whitecat007: 9:09am On Oct 06, 2012
If ibo is involve now, you will be singing a different tune. cry till eternity you armed robber
ACM10:

I'm not mad my dear. I'm only thinking aloud. Why is treachery a pattern with these people? There were many instances of this act from this ethnic group that I can't help but call them by their name.
Re: ACN Leaders Sold Out Ribadu’s Presidential Ambition For N16bn — ACN Chieftain Fr by whitecat007: 9:12am On Oct 06, 2012
let it drag, Tinubu is still better than all you have in the SE combined
Idokojimmy: No wonder the alliance between CPC and ACN is dragging. CPC knows TINUBU and his cohorts can't be trusted.
Re: ACN Leaders Sold Out Ribadu’s Presidential Ambition For N16bn — ACN Chieftain Fr by whitecat007: 9:14am On Oct 06, 2012
what about all the useless ibo scum bags you call men in the SE
preciousoz: Not surprised cos the Names involved are Men of questionable character.
Re: ACN Leaders Sold Out Ribadu’s Presidential Ambition For N16bn — ACN Chieftain Fr by whitecat007: 9:21am On Oct 06, 2012
the entire iboland will burn to ashes before SW falls apart. you ibos sell your children for peanuts. at least some are dealing with us, how come no one is dealing with ibos?
Mr. Globe:
No surprise here. The problem now is how to add ondo to Tinubu's business empire which is falling apart.

I only blame El rufai for dealing with yorribers without a back up. People who could betray their own fathers and children for money.

The same people that trooped to sso rock to exchange abiola for parcels.
Re: ACN Leaders Sold Out Ribadu’s Presidential Ambition For N16bn — ACN Chieftain Fr by whitecat007: 9:32am On Oct 06, 2012
all the human flesh you and your people have been eating is not hunting you guys, so why should what you ibos do for recreation hunt others? Yoruba have been playing politics before your people found out about clothes
Awake9ja: Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu, how manytimes do i call yout?

But why are yoruba's still behind this corrupt man's leadership.

This is going to hunt the south westerners in the future, maybe they will blame others for betrayal .

When you present to others a corrupt person as leader what will you respect.

Those who refuse to read the hand writing on the wall (signs of time) are vulnerable for any negative.
Re: ACN Leaders Sold Out Ribadu’s Presidential Ambition For N16bn — ACN Chieftain Fr by whitecat007: 9:40am On Oct 06, 2012
huhhuh!! you ibos are mad , cos you could not lay your filthy hands on the money. that money that will give at least 1 millon ibos high blood pressure is sitting well in a SW grin grin grin bank account
PointB: For once let me praise Tinubu, the guy is a smooth operator, a profession con artist, I doff my hat! Rabadu once claimed (perhaps rightly) that Tinubu's criminality is of international proportion! Why would and ex-policeman and a well documented crime fighter band with such criminal, to the extent of falling maga of such huge proportion? Was it to have a first hand, up close and personal experience with such criminal mind? For placing his faith in Tinubu's sleazy hands, Ribadu fall my hand seriously! Tinubu is a sharp guy, one of Nigeria's best political con artist!

But in all honesty Tinubu is losing touch, how come the weeping General, Buhari, is yet to sign up to Tinubu's spin? Or is the General learning from the Policeman's fate? Who will be the next sucker in Tinubu's cloak and dagger game? Babangida Aliyu, seems like a plausible option, as Rufia is too garrulous. Tinubu over to you. This time around, at least double the price!
Re: ACN Leaders Sold Out Ribadu’s Presidential Ambition For N16bn — ACN Chieftain Fr by whitecat007: 9:43am On Oct 06, 2012
exactly what i heard that your turuku mother is a m oron
solomon111: Hahahaha!!
Moronic people
Re: ACN Leaders Sold Out Ribadu’s Presidential Ambition For N16bn — ACN Chieftain Fr by whitecat007: 9:45am On Oct 06, 2012
that is new, ibo talking about class shocked grin grin
solomon111: stfu,bittch!!
You don't even know how ugly tribalism makes you look.
How many igbo women have you seen displaying chronic tribalism like yours on Nairaland?
Yeah,talk about class.
Why am i not surprised?
Re: ACN Leaders Sold Out Ribadu’s Presidential Ambition For N16bn — ACN Chieftain Fr by k2039: 9:47am On Oct 06, 2012
whitecat007: just like your s tupid father who did not teach how to be human, WERE.

Seriously I dont have a problem with you insulting my father,afterall you dont know him,I just pray your dad is just as influential and popular has my dad is.
But the point is just that I dont understand what you wrote,maybe you rephrase,so I can get your message.(the only thing I saw was the s tupid part,so dumbas?s please rephrase your comment,refine it like someone who attended a university)
Re: ACN Leaders Sold Out Ribadu’s Presidential Ambition For N16bn — ACN Chieftain Fr by whitecat007: 9:47am On Oct 06, 2012
Don't neglect where you are from. talk about your state
Mr. Globe:

The big problem for him will be when he loses ondo. Thats when the south west people will begin to realize they have long been under Tinubu maze. Thats when his puppets called governors will start challenging him.
Re: ACN Leaders Sold Out Ribadu’s Presidential Ambition For N16bn — ACN Chieftain Fr by whitecat007: 9:50am On Oct 06, 2012
you ibos can't be the only people stealing, let others get some of the national cake
PointB:

Whenever you try to get our brethren from SW to see Tinubu for the fraud he is, they accuse you of all sort of things. Today I am a changed man. Here is hoping that Tinubu win Ondo state election! My his thieving empire extend to even to Kwara. The people deserve the leader the get! SW has been generously blessed with emperor Tinubu of the highest bidder!

Hail emperor Tinubu!
Re: ACN Leaders Sold Out Ribadu’s Presidential Ambition For N16bn — ACN Chieftain Fr by whitecat007: 9:57am On Oct 06, 2012
you ibo are too greedy , your sister ngozi Eponnjo iweOLE has stolen millons. The money was given to Tinubu, if its true. he did not dip his hands into anyone 's pocket

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Corrupt Is Nigeria? / Amaechi Gives Condition To Return To PDP / 20 Most Peaceful Countries In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.