Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) (19406 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / How To Become A Successful Information Marketer / Online Business Men Inner Circle (A Special Thread For Online Business People) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 9:44pm On Oct 31, 2012
emmy_day:

I have a niche in mind and when i search google for the niche, i discover someone in Nigeria has already written about the niche. can i still go on with the niche or go for another niche .

No niche in Nigeria is too crowded. Go for it but in another direction and unique way, you may decide to target a narrow pointers but in same niche.

Hey, check these; chicken soup for woman soul- different from Chicken soup for teen soul

Try something and do it- is very important.

Frank.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by emmyday: 7:52am On Nov 01, 2012
FRANK.ODEY:

No niche in Nigeria is too crowded. Go for it but in another direction and unique way, you may decide to target a narrow pointers but in same niche.

Hey, check these; chicken soup for woman soul- different from Chicken soup for teen soul

Try something and do it- is very important.

Frank.

Thanks oga frank
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by uyiosas(m): 8:27am On Nov 01, 2012
dejiswaggs:

Thank you sir.
But form what I discovered Affiliate Marketing is like promoting another persons product.-You are like someone who bought 100 Crates of coka cola..to resell it to another group of people.
But in information Marketing, you are the owner of everything! wink

yes sir, you are correct, but the fun about it is that you don,t actually need to create your own product before you can be an online marketer ,and just to be clear, information marketing is just a part on online marketing.Nowadays we have a lot of information marketers that have crappy information to sell, and so they don't retain a good list because they don't have credible info to give out.And we have to learn how to create multiple streams of income for ourselves, that is the best way to having steady revenue online...cheers..
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 8:35am On Nov 01, 2012
uyi_osas:

yes sir, you are correct, but the fun about it is that you don,t actually need to create your own product before you can be an online marketer ,and just to be clear, information marketing is just a part on online marketing.Nowadays we have a lot of information marketers that have crappy information to sell, and so they don't retain a good list because they don't have credible info to give out.And we have to learn how to create multiple streams of income for ourselves, that is the best way to having steady revenue online...cheers..
Anyway, One man Meat iS Another man Poison! Lol
If you have the ability to create an info product do So,if not, promote others product.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 8:41am On Nov 01, 2012
I am Working on a Informaction marketing Project;
Title; How To Open A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria Without Stress!
What is you say as regards it?
Do You think it will sell like hot cake?
Just Need your Opinions guys.
wink
P.S. I am advertising it on entertainment Express!
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 8:57am On Nov 01, 2012
emmy_day:

I have a niche in mind and when i search google for the niche, i discover someone in Nigeria has already written about the niche. can i still go on with the niche or go for another niche .

Don't Worry.
Just Do It!
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2012
dejiswaggs: I am Working on a Informaction marketing Project;
Title; How To Open A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria Without Stress!
What is you say as regards it?
Do You think it will sell like hot cake?
Just Need your Opinions guys.
wink
P.S. I am advertising it on entertainment Express!

Truely, that title is hot and will make sales but do you think it match that paper you want to advertise on?

Secondly, try and make the real product in video format becos there are so many alike paypal solution in Pdf and audio.

Maybe your free report will be in pdf or slides or audio format.

Then....go for it....make the money.

Frank
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2012
FRANK.ODEY:

Truely, that title is hot and will make sales but do you think it match that paper you want to advertise on?

Secondly, try and make the real product in video format becos there are so many alike paypal solution in Pdf and audio.

Maybe your free report will be in pdf or slides or audio format.

Then....go for it....make the money.

Frank
Thank you sir..
I am testing how people will be responsive if one advertise with Entertainmet Express.
*well, unfortunately the product is already in pdf and its easy to understand...
*Well as for free report,Their is no free report for this one o!
The format is
Check Classified Ads >Want it? > Go to the website> Buy it. wink
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dking4: 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2012
goto fastriplecash . com/?ref=dking4 and get $10 free sign up go go go go go

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 2:48am On Nov 02, 2012
dking4: goto fastriplecash . com/?ref=dking4 and get $10 free sign up go go go go go
Pls sir,don't ever spam this thread again or you will be rubbished and ..it I do that , you will actually regret what you did.
Please don't spam our golden thread,other interested people are reading this thread.
Thank You.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by infogenius(m): 6:12am On Nov 02, 2012
Good that there is a thread like this.I decided to create one but decided to search.So far so good,plenty info has been given here.So what is on ground? em dejiswag's verified paypal report.
You know that this market has been flunked but you add a twist to it.
Deji here is my advice.
1.As much as possible make the process of opening this account compressed to 3 easy steps if it can.
2.Expose real life opportunities to make money from having a paypal account.
3.Try to build a list from this market as some pple may buy ur product but will still want you
to open it for them.So you keep a relationship with them.
4.Do you feel that those that need paypal read the entertainment express.Think more of your target audience.What kind of adverts come up on entertainment express?
5.You could create or give some pple a copy of the e-book for a testimonial which will provide for you social proof.
That will be all for now.

emmy_day:

Once you are sure the niche is hot,then go for it.That person that has already written on that niche could make you more money than you ever thought of if you know how.But go ahead and enjoy.

FRANK.ODEY:

Thanks Bro....

I will test-try it with Facebook
before runing advert on it....

How?
Mr Frank.Job niche tight oh.Many of this chaps don't have money and you may have to
work really hard to make them part with N500.Not discouraging u though.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 7:01am On Nov 02, 2012
infogenius: Good that there is a thread like this.I decided to create one but decided to search.So far so good,plenty info has been given here.So what is on ground? em dejiswag's verified paypal report.
You know that this market has been flunked but you add a twist to it.
Deji here is my advice.
1.As much as possible make the process of opening this account compressed to 3 easy steps if it can.
2.Expose real life opportunities to make money from having a paypal account.
3.Try to build a list from this market as some pple may buy ur product but will still want you
to open it for them.So you keep a relationship with them.
4.Do you feel that those that need paypal read the entertainment express.Think more of your target audience.What kind of adverts come up on entertainment express?
5.You could create or give some pple a copy of the e-book for a testimonial which will provide for you social proof.
That will be all for now.

Once you are sure the niche is hot,then go for it.That person that has already written on that niche could make you more money than you ever thought of if you know how.But go ahead and enjoy.

How?
Mr Frank.Job niche tight oh.Many of this chaps don't have money and you may have to
work really hard to make them part with N500.Not discouraging u though.

Wow!
You Are Truly An Info-Genius!
I will do as You say.
As Regards Entertainment Express, Let Me Test it (I have some Money to Burn grin)
I will surely come back to either give Good Or Bad News!
Loved Every Bit of The Info You Gave Out Here!
Pls Do Come Around Here To Drops More Stuff For The Boys!
Thanks Info Guru.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by infogenius(m): 9:20am On Nov 02, 2012
@Headmaster, there are two sites that your customers to be can earn using paypal.Of course it has got to do with writing skills as in article writing.iwriter and textbroker, look at this sites and get more information that can get the average joe in Nigeria to earn at least $100 from these sites weekly into their paypal account opened and verified by your simple baby steps method.And you know the good thing?Earning without a website!
The plus is that textbroker pays every friday.It's all about adding value to what has already existed.

1 Like

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by infogenius(m): 10:09am On Nov 02, 2012
emmy_day: how to identify the niche that sell in Nigeria

In additon to what headmaster stated earlier on.Nairand is a good place to start.Reason is that Nairaland is just a part of Nigeria.You can get feel of the pains of Nigerians on this forum.You can browse thru d sections of interest and drill home till you find a winner.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2012
infogenius: @Headmaster, there are two sites that your customers to be can earn using paypal.Of course it has got to do with writing skills as in article writing.iwriter and textbroker, look at this sites and get more information that can get the average joe in Nigeria to earn at least $100 from these sites weekly into their paypal account opened and verified by your simple baby steps method.And you know the good thing?Earning without a website!
The plus is that textbroker pays every friday.It's all about adding value to what has already existed.

Thanks Baba!
I have added it to the report..
I will be giving out the report out for free on the thread By next week...
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2012
infogenius:

In additon to what headmaster stated earlier on.Nairand is a good place to start.Reason is that Nairaland is just a part of Nigeria.You can get feel of the pains of Nigerians on this forum.You can browse thru d sections of interest and drill home till you find a winner.
You just burtressed my point,and you did it well.
I am also learning from this!
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by infogenius(m): 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2012
@headmaster,I am really interested in getting more information on this entertainment newspaper.
I have not seen it b4,I am sure it is a Lagos paper.Sorry I am not in Lagos now.
Please, I will like to have the following info.
1.Is it a daily paper.(evening or daily)
2.What is the readership like?
3.What age group do you think reads this paper?
4.What is the adverts run like?
5.What adverts have been consistent(running)on this paper?
6.How much is their classified?
And any other info you feel I will need.Thanks.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 11:43pm On Nov 03, 2012
Please, which of the niches are really hot on nairaland?

Please mention them and specify with examples (posts with high views or comments)

Thanks to you, I enjoy every bit here with you guys

we are waiting....tell us

Frank
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 9:59am On Nov 04, 2012
infogenius: @headmaster,I am really interested in getting more information on this entertainment newspaper.
I have not seen it b4,I am sure it is a Lagos paper.Sorry I am not in Lagos now.
Please, I will like to have the following info.
1.Is it a daily paper.(evening or daily)
2.What is the readership like?
3.What age group do you think reads this paper?
4.What is the adverts run like?
5.What adverts have been consistent(running)on this paper?
6.How much is their classified?
And any other info you feel I will need.Thanks.
Yeah, it comes ouT weekly and on sunday.
Classified it just 4K
For other ads space, call this guy;07033371757.
It is the hottest tabloid publication in Naija Now, and I think Nigerians read it a lot.
Youth and the middle class read it a lot.
And curios people read it a lot..
Kind of ads that run on it...sexuality...wealth..spirituality stuffs are promoted on it (classifieds though)
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 10:01am On Nov 04, 2012
Belqua: Are you interested in making money online here in 9ja?
If yes,Download my FREE report @
http:///LegitCash or http:///TJMoney
which explains how i make @ least $40 daily.
limited free copies Available.
PLEASE DO NOT PROMOTE YOUR PRODUCTS HERE!
THE WHOLE OF NIRALAND IS AVAILABLE FOR BOMBING,BUT NOT HERE!
TAKE HEED!
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dannywest: 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2012
Who can prepare a 20-30 page ebook for me and what would my bill and timeframe be? I have one already but I dont like it anymore.
Also I would need a ghostwriter for a blog and someone to setup a sales funnel for me (yes I'm lazy like that, lol) I've all details in my head but I'm time strapped right now - too many projects. Mail me dannywest247 on yahoo dot com if you can do the above for me. Or drop your number I would call when I see it.

1 Like

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by young5(m): 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2012
dannywest: Who can prepare a 20-30 page ebook for me and what would my bill and timeframe be? I have one already but I dont like it anymore.
Also I would need a ghostwriter for a blog and someone to setup a sales funnel for me (yes I'm lazy like that, lol) I've all details in my head but I'm time strapped right now - too many projects. Mail me dannywest247 on yahoo dot com if you can do the above for me. Or drop your number I would call when I see it.

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by young5(m): 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2012
dannywest: Who can prepare a 20-30 page ebook for me and what would my bill and timeframe be? I have one already but I dont like it anymore.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dannywest: 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2012
young5:

I just called, 74 mtn number it wasnt clear. Email me
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by infogenius(m): 7:34pm On Nov 04, 2012
dejiswaggs:
Yeah, it comes ouT weekly and on sunday.
Classified it just 4K
For other ads space, call this guy;07033371757.
It is the hottest tabloid publication in Naija Now, and I think Nigerians read it a lot.
Youth and the middle class read it a lot.
And curios people read it a lot..
Kind of ads that run on it...sexuality...wealth..spirituality stuffs are promoted on it (classifieds though)

Thanks brother.No vex one question please,do you see advertisers advertise web addresses in that publication?
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by Bigdreams(m): 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2012

Can you please give me a call on 08098086797 or mail seun (at) bigdreamsconcept.com ?
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by infogenius(m): 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2012

08155442307 anytime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

All Nigerian Banks Should Emulate Islamic Jaiz Bank Policies – Emir Of Gwandu / Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself / Paypal Ranks Nigeria 3rd In Mobile Shopping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.