Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) (19409 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / How To Become A Successful Information Marketer / Online Business Men Inner Circle (A Special Thread For Online Business People) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 1:11am On Oct 16, 2012
my birthday is on the 17th!
How is it gonna be?
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by emailguru: 2:23am On Oct 16, 2012
I think we should all come up with ways of establishing the business of information marketing in Nigeria, because, as it is now, people are still not enlightened enough about the immense opportunities that abound in the business of information marketing.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by Bigdreams(m): 2:31am On Oct 16, 2012
Nice and very informative thread.

Keep it up!
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 7:13am On Oct 16, 2012
emailguru: I think we should all come up with ways of establishing the business of information marketing in Nigeria, because, as it is now, people are still not enlightened enough about the immense opportunities that abound in the business of information marketing.
Yeah...you are very right sir.
I will do my best to come up with something that will enlightening people.
May be an audio,and an ebook
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 7:16am On Oct 16, 2012
Bigdreams: Nice and very informative thread.

Keep it up!
Big Dreams Baba! Thank you for falling in , this is just the beginning, there is more to come! grin
Fasting You Boxers Shorts ! grin
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by BrandKing: 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2012
For your Business questions, advice and general Business consulting we are here for you.

We Help;

Develop business ideas
Writing of Proposals and Business plans
Marketing and Sales Strategy and advice
Staff training and Recruitment

We will be giving FREE business consulting services from now till the Monday 22, October 2012.

Contact us now for your free samples of our services.

I believe our website will be up and running before the weekend is over.

For Details :
Nirom and Doch
niromanddoch@yahoo.com,
01 - 8127254, 08034010652.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by ugolucas: 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2012
This is not d place for such shit @Nirom and Doch.

Seems you're both hungry for business. Respect yourselves o!

We're all trying to learn here and not providing some services
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2012
BrandKing: For your Business questions, advice and general Business consulting we are here for you.

We Help;

Develop business ideas
Writing of Proposals and Business plans
Marketing and Sales Strategy and advice
Staff training and Recruitment

We will be giving FREE business consulting services from now till the Monday 22, October 2012.

Contact us now for your free samples of our services.

I believe our website will be up and running before the weekend is over.

For Details :
Nirom and Doch
niromanddoch@yahoo.com,
01 - 8127254, 08034010652.
Mumu of africa!
Can't you read?
Why do you want to use your foolishness to spoil what a lot of highly intelligent people bulid?;(

Why don't you stick to instructions!
DO NOT PROMOTE ANYTHING HERE!
LET YOUR KNOWLEGE PROMOTE YOU!
Seems you smoked Sh.it thats why you can't read.
African Baboon.
P.s please don't come here again,people who are reading this info are inteligent people and not big fo.ols like you.
Buzz off!
sad
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 6:56am On Oct 17, 2012
Today is My 21st Birthday...
Usually I don't do this But..Here we are just like one family..so I gotta do this...
I just wanna share an advise I am gonna give myself Now That I'm 21 (And sure,you can learn from the lesson too!)

*Just Follow Your Heart, Do what ever you desire so much to do.
*Failure is natural,Quitting is for cowards,Never never never give up.
*Work Hard Now Because in 25 years time you will never have this kind of Strength again!
* To Be A Jack of All trade is necessary,if you really wanna succeed in Nigeria(that's why I'm a stand up comedian,a copywriter,a visual artist, a budding lawyer! grin )
* No One really care about you except from you alone! So, deal with that!
* Stop ''chasing'' the dream and start working on the model that works.
* Stop thinking like a consumer,start thinking like a producer.
* Remember God in all you do.
Thank you all for making this thread rock, without you there will be no Info Marketers lounge,it will just be gone to the wind like thousands of thread created in this format...
I really appreciated you guys big time and I wanna promise you that this is just the beginning...you have not seen anything yet...
this thread will rock your worl! And expose highly keept secrets you will never find in Nigeria...
Happy Birthday to me! grin
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by Christambasador: 9:09am On Oct 17, 2012
dejiswaggs:
Mumu of africa!
Can't you read?
Why do you want to use your foolishness to spoil what a lot of highly intelligent people bulid?;(

Why don't you stick to instructions!
DO NOT PROMOTE ANYTHING HERE!
LET YOUR KNOWLEGE PROMOTE YOU!
Seems you smoked Sh.it thats why you can't read.
African Baboon.
P.s please don't come here again,people who are reading this info are inteligent people and not big fo.ols like you.
Buzz off!
sad
angry angry angry That was too harsh.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by young5(m): 9:25am On Oct 17, 2012
The following are the requirement for successfull info-marketing:
1) A computer (laptop or desktop)
2) Internet access prefarably a modem
3) An Email (GMAIL)
4) Bank Account
5) Phone Number

with the above mentioned and few hours work, you are on the path to success.....
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by suxes2005(m): 10:30am On Oct 17, 2012
Thanks for the heads-up mand and the 'shameless plug'

Internet business is like any other business. If you really
wanna succeed, learn from the best, pay to learn and not only
will you learn but sit on the shoulder of the person and get help
at intervals.

It is hard for any Nigerian to pay a sum of 50k to learn internet business
yet you guys want to make money online - anyways, you can start with nothing
and earn money sha if luck permits.

How much will you spend to rent an office, hire a secretary, etc? So you can start
at a good pace online with the right knowledge and make good money within few weeks!

The market is not nigerian alone. I deal with the foreign niche - just coming to 9ja
to help ma pple now ni.

Sheyi
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by udemzyudex(m): 10:39am On Oct 17, 2012
@dejiswaggs:HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO...WISH U LLNP
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2012
suxes2005: Thanks for the heads-up mand and the 'shameless plug'

Internet business is like any other business. If you really
wanna succeed, learn from the best, pay to learn and not only
will you learn but sit on the shoulder of the person and get help
at intervals.

It is hard for any Nigerian to pay a sum of 50k to learn internet business
yet you guys want to make money online - anyways, you can start with nothing
and earn money sha if luck permits.

How much will you spend to rent an office, hire a secretary, etc? So you can start
at a good pace online with the right knowledge and make good money within few weeks!

The market is not nigerian alone. I deal with the foreign niche - just coming to 9ja
to help ma pple now ni.

Sheyi

This a a very intelligent post...
God bless you pal. I see you wink
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by emailguru: 5:50am On Oct 18, 2012
The unfortunate thing here is that every body claims to be a guru, the question now on the minds of many is? who can I learn from and how can I identify the right source to learn from?

Once you are able to answer this questions, then you are on the right track to financial freedom.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by hottprince: 7:29am On Oct 18, 2012
@suxes
i totaly disagree it is nt a must for u to learn frm a tutor or v a mentor fr u to suceed.
I neva had a mentor n a tutor n yet i did wt odas cudnt do in info marketin.n i knw of odas too.
U cn as well com up wit ur own strategy to info marketin jst like i did.Info marketin is a game u jst v to play by d rules to win,or better still develop ur own rules dt will make ur winning faster.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by TPorter: 12:17pm On Oct 18, 2012
One of the problem we have in information marketing in Nigeria world is lots of people who are into the business do not give out the real things but instead lies i was once a victim who bought gabages from these set of so called internet marketers.And the truth remains that if marketer continue to gives lies to the people, you are causing more harms than good. Because lies will not last
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2012
emailguru: The unfortunate thing here is that every body claims to be a guru, the question now on the minds of many is? who can I learn from and how can I identify the right source to learn from?

Once you are able to answer this questions, then you are on the right track to financial freedom.
Even you self dey claim ''guru'' naa! grin
Just kidding. But the fact still remain that in our heart we know the real gurus, so no long thing. wink
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2012
hottprince: @suxes
i totaly disagree it is nt a must for u to learn frm a tutor or v a mentor fr u to suceed.
I neva had a mentor n a tutor n yet i did wt odas cudnt do in info marketin.n i knw of odas too.
U cn as well com up wit ur own strategy to info marketin jst like i did.Info marketin is a game u jst v to play by d rules to win,or better still develop ur own rules dt will make ur winning faster.
Hey bro, he has a point, and you to also have a point;
Here is what I think he means; Have a Mentor and get to the peak faster.
Your Point; Do it all by yourself (you will fail and rise to succeed sooner or later!)
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2012
T. Porter:
One of the problem we have in information marketing in Nigeria world is lots of people who are into the business do not give out the real things but instead lies i was once a victim who bought gabages from these set of so called internet marketers.And the truth remains that if marketer continue to gives lies to the people, you are causing more harms than good. Because lies will not last
God Have Mercy
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by udemzyudex(m): 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2012
dejiswaggs:
Even you self dey claim ''guru'' naa! grin
Just kidding. But the fact still remain that in our heart we know the real gurus, so no long thing. wink
How can a person knw the real guru?
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2012
udemzy_udex:
How can a person knw the real guru?
By the Level of a person intelleactual and actual works. Eg; Eben Pegan is a Real Guru, Why? Because he have practical prove to show us that what he tells the world is what he does...
They actually have their own biz running too..instead of making money from ONLY what they teach.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by udemzyudex(m): 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2012
dejiswaggs:
By the Level of a person intelleactual and actual works. Eg; Eben Pegan is a Real Guru, Why? Because he have practical prove to show us that what he tells the world is what he does...
They actually have their own biz running too..instead of making money from ONLY what they teach.
What if u just see a product for the first time and u want to buy the product,how will u knw the person is a guru?
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by emmyday: 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2012
dejiswaggs

Should we forget about affiliate marketing at click bank and focus on creating our own info product.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by hottprince: 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2012
emmy_day: dejiswaggs

Should we forget about affiliate marketing at click bank and focus on creating our own info product.
Affiliate marketing is another thing entirely I think what he meant was that this thread is for info marketing and not affiliate marketing
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 11:25pm On Oct 18, 2012
udemzy_udex:
What if u just see a product for the first time and u want to buy the product,how will u knw the person is a guru?
As for a product related to biz advice,info marketing,and making money online,the seller must have provided a kind of ''free'' stuff..such as teachings articles and free reports to demonstrate his knowledge.
If such person have such stuffs he could be the right person.
For other stuffs, there are usually evidence that such a person is good at what he does, evidences like testimonials,sales record etc.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 11:37pm On Oct 18, 2012
emmy_day: dejiswaggs

Well...let's clear the air bro.....Affiliate marketing is a medium of promotion.
This is how it works;
*A 'vendor' create a product..lets call it ''truth about abs''.
*A person who is actually interested in promoting the vendors product,comes online and likes the product..then decides to promote the product as an ''affiliate'',collecting his own percent per copy sold out to a person out there.
* Now after the affiliate hard work, sweat and use of his creativity, The Vendor actually makes a ''killing'' from the deal! You are only left with coins and a few dollars to deal with.

See, my candid advice to a person who catches the info-marketing biz flu is that you should avoid doing affiliate marketing,adsense Blogging, survey,and all those woo woo intelnet biz.
It will be better if you FOCUS on the Nigerian market (which actually lacks little or virtually No competition!), find the solution to a persist problem,and promote the info, with that you have cut all the stress of finding an adsense click, affiliate marketing buys and all those stuff...
Finally I will advice you as a friend to abstain from those stuff,follow what the Headmaster at www.imclassroom.com preaches. Seriously all those affiliate marketing and adsense stuff will drains you strength and demand a lots of time from you.
May God Help Us all.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 11:49pm On Oct 18, 2012
hottprince:
Affiliate marketing is another thing entirely I think what he meant was that this thread is for info marketing and not affiliate marketing
You are very right bro.

Always on point grin
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by apexlink: 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2012
What an interesting thread
would like to know the best cost-effective method of building a large and quality list.

1 Like

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 7:47pm On Oct 21, 2012
apexlink: What an interesting thread
would like to know the best cost-effective method of building a large and quality list.
Thank for the compliment grin
It would have been a dry thread if cool people like you and my other pals over here did not comment!
As regards your question, I think the best and cost effectI've way to generate a massive list is to create a free and valuable package, create a malling list via getresponse.com or aweber.com, then create a squeez page demanding for there name and email in exchange for the premium report, then drive traffic using classifieds or media buys
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2012
Guys this thread is getting dry naa! Let us ginger it up oh cheesy
As For Me I will try my best to ginger it wink
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by hottprince: 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2012
dejiswaggs: Guys this thread is getting dry naa! Let us ginger it up oh cheesy
As For Me I will try my best to ginger it wink
OP there's no more basics to be discussed i believe the main issues have been addressed whats left now to me is for us to start sharing our personal experience.Past and present techniques we are using...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself / Paypal Ranks Nigeria 3rd In Mobile Shopping / How Much Does Gtbank Exchange Naira For Dollar Using Naira Master Card Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.