Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

I Need Advice On This Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice On This Girl (1452 Views)

May We Never Jam This Girl On Bed (extreme Graphic Photo) / OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On This Girl by Hakim27: 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2012
I told her i like her and i would like to date her.....but she said i like you too but not like that. We have been knowing each other for 4 weeks now.....tell me what i should do?
Re: I Need Advice On This Girl by Mynd44: 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2012
Can't you see that she does not want you as a BF but a friend? Be her friend first and from there, things might happen

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On This Girl by UjSizzle(f): 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2012
You want to date her, she doesn't want to date u. What's not to understand there? Mtcheeew abeg moving on
Re: I Need Advice On This Girl by Mynd44: 3:08pm On Oct 05, 2012
People dey vex oooooooo
Re: I Need Advice On This Girl by UjSizzle(f): 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2012
lol people ask the weirdest questions on here.
Re: I Need Advice On This Girl by kokoye(m): 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2012
Hang in there but be careful not to get stuck in the 'friend' world.

No need to ask her to be your girl friend anymore ..just make subtle romantic moves every once in a while and notice how she reacts.

Good luck
Re: I Need Advice On This Girl by Mynd44: 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2012
People give the weirdest replies

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On This Girl by baggy4luv(m): 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2012
Use absence and jealousy as ur bait
Re: I Need Advice On This Girl by Smuthx(m): 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2012
Hakim27: I told her i like her and i would like to date her.....but she said i like you too but not like that. We have been knowing each other for 4 weeks now.....tell me what i should do?
it looks like you only want to date her so that you can sleep with her.
Re: I Need Advice On This Girl by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2012
I am sorry but I GUESS she just not into you.
Re: I Need Advice On This Girl by mspookie: 11:30pm On Oct 05, 2012
I hope d "27"after ur name isn't ur age.
Re: I Need Advice On This Girl by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 06, 2012
It means she does not like you ni. Go find another babe.
Re: I Need Advice On This Girl by Midastorch(m): 12:51am On Oct 06, 2012
If yOu really love her,stay every sane and responsible girl will want to keep her pride not to look cheap, tho it may be frustrating and looks childish.I asked my gf out for 6months and we were on the friend level for that 6 months. The day she saw me with another girl she cried her eyes out her cousin was the that called me n told me wt happend,Now we re 2years n few months.she remains the best friend I've ever had.
Re: I Need Advice On This Girl by 190: 1:02am On Oct 06, 2012
has she eaten your money ?
Re: I Need Advice On This Girl by Midastorch(m): 2:09am On Oct 06, 2012
190: has she eaten your money ?
She will not only eat my money,she has right to my money.must it always be all abt moneygrow up mahn.
Re: I Need Advice On This Girl by mspookie: 2:11am On Oct 06, 2012
:
Re: I Need Advice On This Girl by CrazyMan(m): 2:45am On Oct 06, 2012
Hakim27: I told her i like her and i would like to date her.....but she said i like you too but not like that. We have been knowing each other for 4 weeks now.....tell me what i should do?
I would suggest you respect her opinion and remain friends with her...cos there are times when friendships are more preferable than relationships.

I guess she cherishes you as a friend. So reason in the same vein with her and be friends...unless you have an ulterior motive, hence your lamentations.
Re: I Need Advice On This Girl by Nobody: 4:06am On Oct 06, 2012
lol..odikwaegwu....smh
Re: I Need Advice On This Girl by Hakim27: 9:52am On Oct 06, 2012
so I told her that i might i have rush things a little knowing that we knew each other for few weeks, she said honestly I don't know what my mind set is going to be like months from now....(that tells me something).

The reason this girl to me is doing yanga is because she has a good job, a nice car, a nice apt, a son.....she is thinking who needs a man to complete me.....but women are crazy like that.
Re: I Need Advice On This Girl by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 06, 2012
Hakim27: so I told her that i might i have rush things a little knowing that we knew each other for few weeks, she said honestly I don't know what my mind set is going to be like months from now....(that tells me something).

The reason this girl to me is doing yanga is because she has a good job, a nice car, a nice apt, a son.....she is thinking who needs a man to complete me.....but women are crazy like that.

eeeh, as you don know nah, oya, back off...and just be her friend
Re: I Need Advice On This Girl by UjSizzle(f): 10:10am On Oct 06, 2012
ah prayoooo
Re: I Need Advice On This Girl by FMK(m): 10:23am On Oct 06, 2012
find a whusua whusua
Re: I Need Advice On This Girl by Mynd44: 2:56pm On Oct 06, 2012
190: has she eaten your money ?
Ask Google

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On This Girl by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2012
She means: She likes you as a friend.
Re: I Need Advice On This Girl by tashanja(m): 7:18pm On Oct 06, 2012
Hakim27: so I told her that i might i have rush things a little knowing that we knew each other for few weeks, she said honestly I don't know what my mind set is going to be like months from now....(that tells me something).

So you are even mouth-watering after second hand property. Na wa ooOh lipsrsealed shocked
Re: I Need Advice On This Girl by Hakim27: 10:58pm On Oct 06, 2012
tashanja:

So you are even mouth-watering after second hand property. Na wa ooOh lipsrsealed shocked

What an idiotic clown you are ....because she has a kid. I hope u find a girl that single, no kids, pretty and when u have sex she tells u she's hiv positive tongue

Vice versa if u are a girl

(1) (Reply)

How To Spot A Player….. / Litmus Test For Detecting A Cheating Girlfriend. / Tips On How To Become More Attractive To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.