Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,444 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

15 Ways To Find A Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Ways To Find A Husband (3989 Views)

15 Ways To Know If A Girl Loves You truly Before She Ruins Your Life . / Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. / 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Ways To Find A Husband by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2012
Perhaps you don’t meet people in the course of your daily life, or you’re not connecting with the right type of person. First of all decide what you have to offer to a future partner, by working out what sort of things interest you. No one is going to like all these options, but they are ways of widening your circle of friends.

1. GOLF

Golfing is a male activity, get lessons and join them on the course. Men network on the golf course all the time, take it further and progress to flirting. Even if you are not good at sports, the men will most often be encouraging of your efforts.

2. GO TO A SPORTS BAR ON GAME NIGHT

Why watch big sporting events at home when you can hang out a sports bar complete with big-screen TV, electronic sports games?

This is a particularly good way to meet people if you are sporty yourself, impress the guys with your knowledge. Sport is a participation event and it is a lot more fun watching in a group than alone.

3. VOLUNTEER TO WORK FOR A NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION

People who are prepared to give a little of their free time are often very caring people, capable of passion and commitment, there are loads of group activities, that mean you can widen your circle of friends, with the same interests. There is always the possibility of a relationship progressing to a date.

4. JOIN A POLITICAL CAMPAIGN

If you are politically inclined and have an interest in which you are prepared to give up some time, this is a good way to find a date. Not only that but you can be sure if you have both joined to fight for the same cause, then you have at least one thing in common. If it does not work to find a date than you have lost nothing, but will have at least widened your circle of friends.

5. EVENING CLASSES

You do not have to be academic here, it is not necessary to study Physics. Find out about something that you have always wanted to learn. Take the time to study another language, or do something “arty”. Art classes depending where you live, cover a very wide base from sculptor, to water colors. Men can always be found in a class about car maintenance etc.

6. TAKE SOME CRITICISM FROM YOUR FRIENDS

Marketing yourself to find a mate is not always easy. Take some advice from friends who have embarked on a successful long term relationship. If you are always attracting the wrong sort of person, ask a friend why they think that is the case. If you have a healthy emotional life, you should spot fairly on in a relationship that someone is going to hurt you. Realize your own worth, some women do really believe that they are not worthy of being loved. Boost your self esteem. If low self esteem is a problem, then try and look at the tip below.

7. ENROLL IN A SELF-IMPROVEMENT WORKSHOP

Men sometimes tend to be more into self improvement than women. However, any body who has taken the steps to enroll and participate in this type of activity are probably sensitive, the chances are they are also looking to interact with other sensitive people. It’s a great way for men to find out how women think. Be positive you may not meet the man of your dreams but will probably have boosted your self esteem.

8. JOIN A GYM

Even if you are fit and healthy you can always find men in a gym. If you are not fit, then getting fit is a great way to boosting you self esteem. Being fit gives you a better outlook on life and you feel much better. You are also more relaxed when you look your best.

9. READ “IF THE BUDDHA DATED,” BY CHARLOTTE KASL

Buddha means the enlightened one, or one who is awake. Kasl gives you the best advice about how to make, but very significant changes in your life. Part of her advice is to literally make room for a partner in your life. If you have a single bed get a double, if you have only one pillow buy more. She also has some great tips for attracting new people in your life. This isn’t mandatory by any means but it will appeal to you once you start reading.

10.STAND BACK AND TAKE STOCK

Men are not lost souls, they are not hiding away. You will have far more chance of connecting with someone if you are personally fulfilled. If you are into sports big time consider competing in a marathon. Take a creative writing course, change you career. Make yourself happy, and have some fun

11 JOIN A HISTORICAL SOCIETY

Even small towns have historical societies, which will search and record the local events in your area in the past. Most of the will probably be male.

12. GET COOKING

O. K. so you know how to cook, often men do not and they will join a cookery class. This is a good one – believe me.

13. LEARN HOW TO PLAY POKER

Most poker players are men, find out how to play, and then join a game.

14.GO TO A BOOK SIGNING

Here is were you can guarantee that you will find someone with similar interests and intellectual pursuits.

15. MAKE MEN FIND YOU

Since the earliest days of mankind, a woman can show a man she is interested in him, the smart one’s let him think he is doing the chasing. This is the twenty first century and you can show a man you are interested in him. Catch his eye and then immediately look away, but then look back at him. If he finds you attractive, he will think he has fond you, and will most often make a move.

Just doin' this for the Ladies
wink
Re: 15 Ways To Find A Husband by MrsChima1(f): 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2012
You are giving tips on how to find a husband....but no tips on how to KEEP THE HUSBAND. Women do not have issues getting a husband but many of issues of keeping a husband.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Ways To Find A Husband by Mynd44: 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2012
Na juju sure pass jorh

1 Like

Re: 15 Ways To Find A Husband by tpia5: 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2012
you forgot to add the babalawo option.
Re: 15 Ways To Find A Husband by tpia5: 3:36pm On Oct 05, 2012
and add "15 ways to find a wife" for the likes of coogar and other bitter males here such as pro01, orikinla, etc who live on nl and always want us to know how much they're enjoying life yet their rants say otherwise.
Re: 15 Ways To Find A Husband by Mynd44: 3:37pm On Oct 05, 2012
^^
Re: 15 Ways To Find A Husband by LongOne1(m): 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2012
Hmm, I wonder how many Nigerian men will go golfing, do not-for-profit things, go to a gym, go to a historical society, be humble enough to attend cookery classes, go for book signings, etc.

*Just thinking out loud*

1 Like

Re: 15 Ways To Find A Husband by k2039: 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2012
[size=13pt]Now I know why the divorce rate is extremely high
[/size]
Re: 15 Ways To Find A Husband by mumumugu(m): 6:39pm On Oct 05, 2012
In esence, in order to find a man, u need to be lyk a man and start golfin, gymning, folowin socer, politics etc
Re: 15 Ways To Find A Husband by bknight: 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2012
grin dis otapiapia girl get bad mouth...rotflmbo!
Re: 15 Ways To Find A Husband by tpia5: 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2012
Long One: Hmm, I wonder how many Nigerian men will go golfing, do not-for-profit things, go to a gym, go to a historical society, be humble enough to attend cookery classes, go for book signings, etc.

*Just thinking out loud*

The list was obviously written for white people.
Re: 15 Ways To Find A Husband by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

You are giving tips on how to find a husband....but no tips on how to KEEP THE HUSBAND. Women do not have issues getting a husband but many of issues of keeping a husband.

The Words In Bold i can really prove Wrong Sweetie -- Ma Hood has got Grannies who're still keepin' faith of meeting Up with that ideal Husband, what do u really fink happened in the days of their Youth? Ans = Cos they Ignorantly Missed Out on an Article of tis Kind! wink

tpia@:
and add "15 ways to find a wife" for the likes of coogar and other bitter males here such as pro01, orikinla, etc who live on nl and always want us to know how much they're enjoying life yet their rants say otherwise.

Our Issues are Solved more On Simple Basis Hun, for every 96 men there are 100 women due to the high death rate in males, so we've got all reason to say 'We're Living Perfect' and can easily pick Up any Female as a Wife, Companion, House BJ-ist etc wink

Long One: Hmm, I wonder how many Nigerian men will go golfing, do not-for-profit things, go to a gym, go to a historical society, be humble enough to attend cookery classes, go for book signings, etc.

*Just thinking out loud*

Recreational Spots are almost everywhere these Days -- Nigeria shouldn't be an Exception. cool
Re: 15 Ways To Find A Husband by Mynd44: 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2012
tpia@:

The list was obviously written for white people.
And are they special humans?
Re: 15 Ways To Find A Husband by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
And are they special humans?

Depends On how u Understand It all wink
Re: 15 Ways To Find A Husband by iyatrustee(f): 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2012
must you broadcast how you met me? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 15 Ways To Find A Husband by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2012
iyatrustee: must you broadcast how you met me? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol -- Well, This is what they call Genuine Love and u gotta be proud of it all

And more Importantly it was the Number 8 that did the Magic -- U Came into the GYM with ya Sagging Protruded belly and GBAM! i begin trip grin grin
cheesy
Re: 15 Ways To Find A Husband by iyatrustee(f): 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2012
angry angry angry angry
Re: 15 Ways To Find A Husband by skydeep(f): 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2012
Sports centers like Enyimba football pitch? undecided
Re: 15 Ways To Find A Husband by cindyrella(f): 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2012
shocked All these just to find a husband? Thank God I am not searching! #whew#
Re: 15 Ways To Find A Husband by MyneWhite1(f): 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2012
Re: 15 Ways To Find A Husband by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2012
cindyrella: shocked All these just to find a husband? Thank God I am not searching! #whew#

U can opt for few or one not necessarily all.

Been a long time boo, where would u take ya asss to? cheesy
Re: 15 Ways To Find A Husband by xynerise: 4:25pm On Oct 09, 2012
cindyrella: shocked All these just to find a husband? Thank God I am not searching! #whew#
both husband, sugar daddy and boyfriend for ur info. So I guess you must be searching for one grin
Re: 15 Ways To Find A Husband by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2012
xynerise:
both husband, sugar daddy and boyfriend for ur info. So I guess you must be searching for one grin

grin grin grin
Re: 15 Ways To Find A Husband by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2012
Elguapo, is that naija in your pic?
Re: 15 Ways To Find A Husband by Nayah(f): 5:45pm On Oct 09, 2012
Hi poster, for me husband comes himself, there's no need to search for him
Re: 15 Ways To Find A Husband by Mynd44: 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2012
El Guapo:

Depends On how u Understand It all wink
Msheeeew
Re: 15 Ways To Find A Husband by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2012
Complete balderdash.
Re: 15 Ways To Find A Husband by xynerise: 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2012
Nayah: Hi poster, for me husband comes himself, there's no need to search for him
o yea? Lets see when you approach 30. grin
Re: 15 Ways To Find A Husband by Mynd44: 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2012
xynerise:
o yea? Lets see when you approach 30. grin
Before or after her dad chases her out?
Re: 15 Ways To Find A Husband by xynerise: 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
Before or after her dad chases her out?
grin. Then she will be wearing cloths that read "am I not beautiful enough?" grin
Re: 15 Ways To Find A Husband by Mynd44: 6:38pm On Oct 09, 2012
xynerise:
grin. Then she will be wearing cloths that read "am I not beautiful enough?" grin
By then, no guy will come hear her

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Women Choose The Men They Date / How To Steal A Girl From Herboyfriend / Guys Pls Stop Such Habit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.