Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:31 PM

3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport - Crime (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport (126928 Views)

65-Year-Old Woman Burnt To Death By Cultists In Lagos / Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) / 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by tpia5: 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2012
oyb:

i am trying to picture similar circumstances in which i will be caught that will make my captors assume i am an armed robber

1) i will have to be in a strange community/neighbourhood at an ungodly hour
2)i will no be able to give a coherent reason for being there
3) no one will be able to vouch for my presence there
4) i will be carrying some sort of weapon or tool that will mark me as a robber
5)i will be engaged in suspicious activity
6)i will be in a group - three or four others

you mean to say in nigeria, you cant be walking on a street in broad daylight, somebody shouts his penis is missing and you stole it, and a crowd wont gather on the spot to lynch the person?

as has happened numerous times in the country?

does that mean you stole his penis?

does it mean you're a cultist who goes around stealing joysticks?

does it make the mob right ?

should they mete out jungle justice because somebody said his penis is missing?

will they listen to your defence, if any? (while you're still considering the ridiculousness of the charge and assuming there are sane people in the crowd)

if indeed the accuser is examined and found to lack a penis, does that mean you took it?
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by dj5naira(m): 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2012
james1: @Oyb.you are brave but I must say you were extremely lucky:many have died for less standing up to those guys.I advise you move out of that house as soon as possible,there is a chance same guys will come back and ready for you.
Those young men got themselves in the line of fire by doing all the wrong things;obviously they would have continued their heinous trade and continually lived"the better life"at the expense of others.
Its a shame but greed and not poverty is responsible for what they turned themselves to.
Above all,bad things happen to bad people.
...and good persons too.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by SailorXY: 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2012
tpia@:

you mean to say in nigeria, you cant be walking on a street in broad daylight, somebody shouts his penis is missing and you stole it, and a crowd wont gather on the spot to lynch the person?

as has happened numerous times in the country?

does that mean you stole his penis?

does it mean you're a cultist who goes around stealing joysticks?

does it make the mob right ?

should they mete out jungle justice because somebody said his penis is missing?

will they listen to your defence, if any? (while you're still considering the ridiculousness of the charge and assuming there are sane people in the crowd)

if indeed the accuser is examined and found to lack a penis, does that mean you took it?
hahahaha so true, some insane events occur. May God keep his flock
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by dj5naira(m): 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2012
agoha_vivi: I saw some pictures of the barbaric act this evening. It was so disturbing such that I still haven't been able to eat since then. I can imagine the hurt and pains their mothers would pass through on finding out what happened to their beloved sons. It's so, so unfortunate. What a shameful way to die.
I hope their families get over the shame and loss. It's high we put an end to jungle justice.
What if you had watched the video?
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by dj5naira(m): 10:54pm On Oct 11, 2012
BrutusOj: Why contradicting ursef?U agreed that d guys actualy robbed,de were caught nd were punished for dia ofence.Capital punishment some times serves as a deterrent to us.d community can't be on d watch for cultist na,what re de school security beign paid for?de responsible for fishing out cultist,de community has helped u guys in eliminating 3 robbers out of d numerous u guys hav on campus,why are some of u lamenting?can u count d noba of souls dos guys hav wasted in d cause of dia activities ova de yrs de stayed on campus?am not God,bt he who kills by sword,dies by......
...community battery.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by bioye(m): 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2012
oyb:
it is clear from all that has happened that these kids were not 'in the street'. they were four or five boys in a community where they were not known at an odd time - 12am, 3 am , 5am who knows? the villagers went too far, but i really don't know what explantion you can give for their being there at that time then there are all these 'the real story' - where there is a mysterious 5th man who has refused to come forward, and who some say had a gun. there is the mysterious debtor, who no one can identify and who none of the friends of the deceased seem to know - a fellow who apparently owed them 200k.this is a tragedy, but all these attempts to whitewash the boys as some sort of innocents who somehow managed to stumble into the hands of vigilantes wont wash.

i am trying to picture similar circumstances in which i will be caught that will make my captors assume i am an armed robber

1) i will have to be in a strange community/neighbourhood at an ungodly hour
2)i will no be able to give a coherent reason for being there
3) no one will be able to vouch for my presence there
4) i will be carrying some sort of weapon or tool that will mark me as a robber
5)i will be engaged in suspicious activity
6)i will be in a group - three or four others

i have heard stories of people getting beat up by overambitious vigilantes, but there is clearly more to this story that is not being told or is being swept aside have you read bonfire of the vanities? this case draws some clear parallels. no one, none of the other friends have been able to come forward and say exactly how the kids got to be at aluu - there's no we were all reading in class till 3 am, we were at a party and they left, we were at night vigil, nothing. all we have is bam - the boys were in a community where they were not known and caught in extremely suspicious circumstances. two of the boys are said to be mobile with SUVs - were the SUVs found around the area? the place where they were caught - was it fenced? how did they enter allu?

there are far too many questions, though the people with the answers are quiet. even that story sef get as e be as stated before - no one knows the name of this debtor. there's an aboki who defrauded me of 200k - someone told me he had traced the guy - but i cannot see myself going to where the guys stays in the dead of the night to get my money that story just does not add up at all.

This is the only post of yours that I have a semblance of agreement with. There is too much disquiet about the details of the boys' defence. What is the name of the 5th guy who happens to be a cultist? What is the name of the debtor? Do both of these mysterious guys have house addresses in Aluu? All these questions and more need to be answered to make a valid case for the unlucky 4 boys.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by dj5naira(m): 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2012
oyb: Everyday for the thief. . .
...everynight for the owner.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by dj5naira(m): 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2012
What an unholy offering.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Claus(m): 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2012
bioye:

This is the only post of yours that I have a semblance of agreement with. There is too much disquiet about the details of the boys' defence. What is the name of the 5th guy who happens to be a cultist? What is the name of the debtor? Do both of these mysterious guys have house addresses in Aluu? All these questions and more need to be answered to make a valid case for the unlucky 4 boys.

What is the point in making a valid case for the boys when they have already been extra judicially executed?

With all the questions flying about, what is clear is that the jury is still out on what the boys offence was. It's unfortunate that there are illegal executioners out there who have already killed them. That is what we should unreservedly condemn!

Mob lynching is a beast, and once it is set free, NO ONE can tame it.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by omega5: 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Bla bla bla. . . . they should focus on justice.

Anyone in the crowd that inflicted any (little or small) harm should be subjected to legal consequences.

This is not the first or third occurrence. When will they start serving punishment? Without punishment, no one will listen.

ehn
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by omega5: 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2012
playah P: Ddd
ehn
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by dj5naira(m): 9:45am On Oct 18, 2012
LesbianBoy: QUESTION for those that say they are against killing their fellow man! If you are faced with an Armed robber who wants to kill you or any member of ur family and you have a GUN what will you do?
I'll pull the trigger.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by dj5naira(m): 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2012
obadiah777: IT IS EVERY MALES DREAM TO BE A PART OF THESE CLUBS.
It was never mine!
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by prikkyohaj(f): 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2012
oyb:

everybody has a choice.
Truth is if my Child decides to join any of these cults after the kind of trainning I intend to giva and after telling them stories(this one included), then all I owe them if they get burnt is some tear drops and a burial. I won't go about blaming anyone but them.Every Nigerian adult knows the implications associated with cultism and theft.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by dj5naira(m): 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2012
sexkillz:

Everyone deserves a second chance, even you reading this. sad

...and sometimes, goodbye is a second chance.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by tpia5: 5:06am On Oct 26, 2012
^any empathy for those boys?
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by dj5naira(m): 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2012
eyantotipe: You can see how wicked we're in this country Nigeria,this guys dad did this act would have been condeming boko harram What makes them different than boko harram?you see we always quick to judge others but the problem is we never judge ourself we never judge our character we never judge our doing,The question i will ask if those young boys were sons of the so called elders and brothers of so called vigilant group will they stand to pass judgemt to them and watch them been brutal to death the answer is capital NO that is the spirit of HATRED and WICKEDNESS bond this country 9ja..If we sountherner can support this act then we shouldn't condem sharia law,sharia is far better than this kind of jungle justice This is BRUTALITY
...raised to the power of 10.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by dj5naira(m): 7:06pm On Oct 26, 2012
otokx: Please o those boys were praying for the community, all this don talk me no understand, go through their facebook profiles and you will see that they love Jesus.
...even Lucifer moves with a King James Version inside his suit pocket.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by tpia5: 1:52am On Oct 27, 2012
^what do you know about this incident?
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by dj5naira(m): 5:58am On Nov 04, 2012
vulpeslopez: Just realise God has left this Country caled Nigeria long long ago.
oyb:

waiting for God to play his part is why nigeria continues to fail
BLASPHEMY!
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by tpia1: 1:16pm On Nov 04, 2012
there is NO EXCUSE for the aluu killings

@ the deviants who keep hoping to justify their deviancy, savagery and cannibalistic mindset.

Rest assured, the blood will continue to be your portion as long as you tow this path.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by dj5naira(m): 4:16am On Nov 05, 2012
tpia@:
^what do you know about this incident?
A lot.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by dj5naira(m): 4:21am On Nov 05, 2012
Tgirl4real: All the peeps on this thread in support of the killing and the ones responsible for the killing and the ones that recorded and distributed are all thieves o. Just that they haven't been caught. Let he that has never committed a sin cast the first stone. *hiss*

Bloody hypocrites!!!

Thank God I didn't bother watching the video.
You missed : )
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 06, 2012
[size=8pt][/size]this is seriouse
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by kpelesmary(m): 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
AVWOBOTE LUCKY....Snatched car.
MAKE M/BENZ C200 REG NO:EFR 320 DC,
ENGINE NO:27186030816248,
Chassis no:WDD2040481A618435....

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by odogwu190(m): 10:02am On Nov 27, 2016
texazzpete:
http://oversabirepublic./2012/10/05/photos-viewer-discretion-is-advised-3-students-burnt-to-death-at-uniport-for-stealing/

Three boys alleged to be students of The University of Portharcourt were today burnt to death at the University premises. It was alleged that they were robbing and terrorizing other students before they were rounded up, beaten and later burnt with tyres by their fellow students.

[img]http://oversabirepublic.files./2012/10/burn-at-uniport-3.jpg?w=614[/img]
na una house the come rob ni,pple will just open mouth n start saying rubbish!!!
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by texazzpete(m): 6:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
odogwu190:
na una house the come rob ni,pple will just open mouth n start saying rubbish!!!

Why is this one rantIng like someone that is suffering from family curse?

By the time that post was made, the story making the rounds was that they were armed robbers.

This should be obvious even to one as intellectually stunted as yourself.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Jakumo(m): 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
kpelesmary:
AVWOBOTE LUCKY....Snatched car.
MAKE M/BENZ C200 REG NO:EFR 320 DC,
ENGINE NO:27186030816248,
Chassis no:WDD2040481A618435....

From the looks of your house, you can afford to buy a FLEET of Mercedes cars.

Consider the collection of this car by armed robbers as a sort of unofficial profit sharing protocol that should be observed every once in a while by rich folks like you.

Hey, at least they didn't take you with the car in order to harvest your kidneys, so count your blessings, brother, and enjoy you some righteous red snapper tonight, just because you can.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by odogwu190(m): 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
texazzpete:

Why is this one rantIng like someone that is suffering from family curse?

By the time that post was made, the story making the rounds was that they were armed robbers.

This should be obvious even to one as intellectually stunted as yourself.
you are very stupid and useless if u have family problem try n fix,bastard fucking cunt!!!!!!!don't u ever in ur life involve my family,bastard like you...
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Mstcambridge: 9:15am On Mar 12, 2017
Thinking about a career advancement?? Click the link.
http://epistorm.co.uk/index.php/store2/training/ghd-5-01-detail?a_aid=I
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by barallanee(f): 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
Pls cry say no to jungle justice... It's better if der wer arrested.. Even if it's life imprisonment,we cnt take a life we dint create...those who can kill their fellow humans are also criminals...MURDERERS cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply)

Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village / Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video / Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.