Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Student - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Student (1213 Views)

How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook / Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? / 10 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student by gentlestar(m): 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2012
Student
Re: Student by Raxxye(m): 11:57pm On Oct 21, 2012
What we think?
Well, I think two students are about to drop-out of the university.
Goodluck!

3 Likes

Re: Student by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:20am On Oct 22, 2012
You two lovebirds need to chill.
Re: Student by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 22, 2012
Why don't you wait until you both graduate?
Re: Student by 190theclown: 1:10am On Oct 22, 2012
All University relationships never work #fact#

Tested by 190!

1 Like

Re: Student by Exponental(m): 3:05am On Oct 22, 2012
It all depends on ur ages, else, Why d rush? If u guys are getting old n u av jobs at hand an feel u can survive it, go ahead!
Re: Student by Nobody: 3:31am On Oct 22, 2012
You don't need to make a marriage decision right now. Wait until you graduate.
Re: Student by CrazyMan(m): 4:21am On Oct 22, 2012
Raxxye: What we think?
Well, I think two students are about to drop-out of the university.
Goodluck!
Well said.
Re: Student by ITbomb(m): 4:41am On Oct 22, 2012
Someone advised me that I should marry only when I have a regular source of income no matter how small.

I know marriage counsellors talk of luv respect trust and all that as more important in marriage but believe me, money makes luv , respect and trust much more easy.

For now, if u r still bent on it, i'll advise that u do only introductions . I guess that is a kinda engagement. Wait till ya all finish school and get urself a job
Re: Student by Mynd44: 5:28am On Oct 22, 2012
Bad idea to get married while in school as being married comes with a lot of financial, psychological, emotional responsibilities which you might not be able to handle yet. But since it is just an engagement. Its not too bad
Re: Student by bisi16(m): 7:41am On Oct 22, 2012
190-the-clown:

Tested by 190!
Not all.. I know some that did work.
@op, if u have a good source of income, its not a bad idea but I'll still advice u chill till, maybe 400level.
Re: Student by mumumugu(m): 8:01am On Oct 22, 2012
Two little young lovers eager to wed.

One named gentle star, other named golden sun.

Fly away to poverty golden star,

fly away to divorce golden sun.

Come bak home when u hammer gentle star,

come bak home when ure tired of being lonely golden sun.

Come back to school two young lovers and postpone the mariage.

1 Like

Re: Student by Ademab(m): 11:48am On Oct 22, 2012
190-the-clown:

Tested by 190!
when u say 'all'  disagree on that. Cos last month  attended one that started in school. And 2days ago  heard of another and last week sat yet another. But all of them hhad one thing in common 'bed undefiled' that I'm sure of.
Re: Student by goofie: 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2012
i think u guys shld chill. whn d initial excitement and joy of ur marriage disappears,u'l be faced wit the reality of having a wife 2 care for.

soon babies will come and u'l be juggling btw baby-sitting, wife-loving and trying to concentrate on passing ur exams.

dont get to the point when u'l say "i should waited".

u hv enuff time to plan.
Re: Student by claremont(m): 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2012
If you have a reliable and steady stream of income, then you can both get married. The main issue is finance.
Re: Student by lecturerdabo(m): 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2012
WAOO O O!
MARRIAGE MARRIAGE MARRIAGE
HOW SWEET THOU ART
LIKE WINE SPARKLES IN THE CUP
SWEET TO THE TONGUE
YET CRIPPLES THE SIMPLE MINDED
SO ART THOU A SOURCE OF BLISS
YET CRIPPLES THE UNPREPARED!!

Guy I carry God name apology you we get enof divorce for nija already no come add your own join the statistics ABEG, BIKO, PLEASE, EJOOR, MBOK, DANLAH
Re: Student by Babamide(m): 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2012
Have u told your folks. I'm sure both parents would never agree to it.
Re: Student by adefash(m): 6:16pm On Oct 22, 2012
190-the-clown:

Tested by 190!
i met my fiance when she was in ss1, i just finished my waec then. We were together throughout our university days.we are happily married now.
I have a high school mate then. He started a relationship with his girl then as far back as when we were in jss 2 as far as i can remember. They were never separated for one hour as much as i know. They are happily married now with 2 kids.
There is a friend of mine. We met while in 100L. He met his fiance while we were in 200L in the same school. They got married seven years latter. Former governor of osun state,oyinlola married her secondary school alumni. Where and how they met i dont know. Former governor of ekiti otunba Niyi Adebayo met his wife i think before he got to higher institution or while in higher institution. They are married. Alot and lot and lot of them like that. Whetever that can happen to university relationship can happen to any relationship outside university.
My candid advice to this undergraduate who wants to get married without a job. Love makes man go out to fend for his family. The money he brings home sustains the love. Love alone is not enof without money and vise versa.
Re: Student by adefash(m): 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2012
Ademab: when u say 'all'  disagree on that. Cos last month  attended one that started in school. And 2days ago  heard of another and last week sat yet another. But all of them hhad one thing in common 'bed undefiled' that I'm sure of.
i defiled my bed wella and we still got married. I know alot of those who defiled their bed and still got married.

(1) (Reply)

. / Ladies, Let The Guys Know The Kind Of Things They Do That Turn You On / Nairaland Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.