Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. (6972 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? / Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by acidtalk: 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2012
kokoye:
Males: A guy wants to meet your babe's friend.

Females: A girl wants to take your man.

Nuff said.

meaning?
I am lost on this.
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by kokoye(m): 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2012
acidtalk:

meaning?
I am lost on this.

My post is the reason some females dont see anything bad in sleeping with married men. Also the reason for polygamy.

A guy does not want to sleep with your wife..he wants to meet her friend. But a woman wants to take (or share) her friend's husband.

Hope this is clear.
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by acidtalk: 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2012
oh! Okay.
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by Bigboy100: 12:24am On Oct 10, 2012
My uncle told me the same thing last year, while travelling with him. Can't wait to get married and reap the dividends of matrimony ! *winks and lick lips like LL*
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by Mynd44: 6:06am On Oct 10, 2012
I am sorry but your uncle was wrong and he needs to stop giving advices
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by acidtalk: 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2012
His uncle want to set him up so he can receive the public disgrace Dino Milaye is currently receiving.
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by Mynd44: 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2012
acidtalk: His uncle want to set him up so he can receive the public disgrace Dino Milaye is currently receiving.
I swear
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by Okontami: 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2012
Check out the scenario. Its a fact that what ladies go for mostly is cash. By the time a guy start making real bast*ard money,may be you are in your early or mid thirties and by then you are married with a child or 2. And who are these ladies we are talking about, they are from age 18 to 25. They are in school and are needy, their school boy friend is a broke a*ss. And always insecure . Mr married man does not care if the girl pick 100 guys call or text 1 million boys. All he want is just to poke once and give the hungry girl wanna be big girl some money for her plenty problems. So, its not about married men alone, its about a guy that will drop money and will not care about her excesses.
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by acidtalk: 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2012
You are right.
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by roymary: 1:17am On Oct 11, 2012
Money talks...Buiishit works!
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by twhizzy19(m): 10:24am On Oct 11, 2012
dnt know for them
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by acidtalk: 10:34am On Oct 11, 2012
roymary: Money talks...Buiishit works!

The power of money.
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by Sexxydivaa: 11:12am On Oct 11, 2012
Single dudes go still dey form ontop empty belle and pocket,mchewww who suppose loyal
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by Okontami: 11:42am On Oct 11, 2012
Sexxydivaa: Single dudes go still dey form ontop empty belle and pocket,mchewww who suppose loyal
See thief , ole , barawo shege. grin
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by Sexxydivaa: 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2012
Guy its nt a fighting thang abeg
Okontami: See thief , ole , barawo shege. grin
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by oluwacjay: 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2012
acidtalk: Most girls might not openly admit their preference for married men instead of the single ones for fear of being condemned in the society.

But the truth is more ladies deep down inside prefer to have relationships with married men than the young single men for the following reasons :

* Married men are presumed to be more caring than their single counterparts because it is believed they have learn the act of treating a woman well unlike single girls who only practice or act on their intuition.

* Married men a better spenders than the single guys. Because of their experience in responsibilities and paying of bills, ladies assume married men will grumble less or ask less questions when money is demanded from them to pay for their hair do, Recharge cards, Blackberry subcriptions, school fees and other expenses.

* Married men careless about sex unlike the single men. It is widely believed amongst single ladies that if you wan a man that demands for less sex but more companionship, then dating married men is just the perfect pick. The ladies believe since a married man gets sex at whatever time, place and position from his wife, he is definitely less concerned about getting sex from outside as what he demands outside is only a suppliment of what he has in excess in his house.

* Married men are believed to be less jealouse or over demanding unlike the single guys. Ladies believe that since a lady knows she is isn't expected to expect the imaginable for her to get into the man's house as a 2nd wife, then that relationship has given her the automatic go ahead to also double, which in most cases the married man cares less about.

* Married men are less demanding. The ladies love dating married men because instead of being too bossy or inquisitive about her whereabout and actions, a married man his carried away with thoughts of his work, finances, wife, children, extended family before caring to bother himself about such trivial issues like her where about or who she was hanging out with at the restaurant.

* Married men are perceived to be less violent and saucy unlike their single counterparts. A married man is believed to have learnt how to over look certain issues as well as control his anger even when his partner has taken things to the extreme.

* Married men are more intelligent and vast on discussing issues. Ladies say married men talk more intelligently with them unlike most single guys who basically bother about talking more on football, celebrity gist, latest gadgets and fashion accesories and less important things.

If you don't agree with the write-up, please don't forget to use the "back button" to return to previous page instead of throwing irrelevant insults.
Mumu gist.
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by donedone: 11:00pm On Nov 19, 2012
acidtalk:

I never chop oh!
KFC have refused to sell amala to me.
Solar charger now available charge ur phone when it sees d sun race last till dere is no more sun race again and the energy stored will be use to charge when dere is no sun again till like 6pm in d'evening.also can be charged with electricity,and generator can charge,ipad,blackberry,htc,nokia,ipods stores light for 3weeks,notice it is only d 10,400mah dat can charge ipad and iphone be happy blackberry,android, users ping has u like browse has u like call 08179490373 or add me on whats up 08166117634 prize 2,500 we also have d'one for 5,000naira and also d'one for 7,000 and 9,000naira it depends on want

Is good for traveller and for people dat goes to village most especially good for blackberry users
We have different types 1000mah,5000mah,and also 10400mah

D 500mah works for 1hour when dere is no son
D'2500mah wokks for 5hours
D 5000mah works for works for 8hours when dere is no sun
10,500mah works well charge any kind of phone dats means u can charge ur phone more than 20times works relatively for almost 3weeks

Travel mobile portable lcd dvd it has radio,tv, memory card slot external antena ,dvd,comes with 4gig memorycard
Different sizes available 7.8,8.0,9.0,9.8,14.8 inches battery for 2hours30 minutes. Add me on whats up or call 08166117634 for more information or mail linkspoint@yahoo.com
Re: Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. by acidtalk: 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2012
oluwacjay:
Mumu gist.

And you be person pikin oh!
See as you mumu reach. You quoted the whole write-up just to show the entire world how stu*pid you are.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Snatch Someone Else's Woman.. / Am I Cheating On My Boyfriend? / 10 Worst Things Women Do In Bed That Drives Men Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.