Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

What Happens When The Wrong One Loves You Right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happens When The Wrong One Loves You Right (854 Views)

When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... / When The Wrong One Loves You Right. / What Do U Do When The Wrong One Loves You Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens When The Wrong One Loves You Right by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2012
TO ALL MY GALS AND GUYS WHAT'S YOUR TAKE ON THIS CAUSE AM REALLY IN THIS MIX RIGHT NOW!
Re: What Happens When The Wrong One Loves You Right by Rooneyboy(m): 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2012
It does happen bro , I want to believe ur the one on the receiving end ? U are being loved---

Just appreciate the girl and politely tell her off,
Pls don't make the babe feel bad for letting her feeling known to u.

Cheers and be matured about it.
Re: What Happens When The Wrong One Loves You Right by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2012
@OP
Do you mean "the wrong ones TREAT you right"?!

Anyway, this can never happen to wise people BECAUSE wise people wouldn't date the wrong girl to begin with, let alone spending valuable time with her to see that she "loves you right".

If they were the wrong person then you had NO BUSINESS spending any time with them, so blame your self for that. What you wrote is as stoopid as saying:" what to do if a fugly/insane person treats you right?"
Makes no damn sense!!!!

Why should you care if some insignificant person (to you) "loves you" right? Is love a charity/sympathy thing now?
Re: What Happens When The Wrong One Loves You Right by ikechukz(m): 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2012
what happens is that the right one loves you left
Re: What Happens When The Wrong One Loves You Right by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 07, 2012
When the wrong one loves me right, I get a brand new Rangerover sports car.....smiley
Re: What Happens When The Wrong One Loves You Right by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 09, 2012
rooneyboy thanks a mill. maria-g u r gonna kill me with lafter.
Re: What Happens When The Wrong One Loves You Right by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 09, 2012
rangerover: rooneyboy thanks a mill. maria-g u r gonna kill me with lafter.
thats it, boo
Re: What Happens When The Wrong One Loves You Right by free2ryhme: 11:52pm On Oct 09, 2012
calamity undecided

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy Of Love / Man Ordered To Pay Ex-wife £15,000 For Claiming She Wasn't A Virgin / Scared Of Getting Married....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.