Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:29 AM

Scared Of Getting Married.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scared Of Getting Married.... (855 Views)

Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scared Of Getting Married.... by streetsoldier1(m): 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2012
A friend once told me "woman can make you millionaire but can never make you billionaire" i demanded an explaination and the response was amazing
*woman will run after you and convert your billion to million, if u're wise enough at the verge of ur breaking down, run for ur life and revamp your hustle to stay afloat..

So a very simple reason from his babe cheating,he dumped the babe even after family introduction

Now am approaching getting married early next year, all is set but what I hear, see and witness around is making me feel I should put the whole idea of marriage off, for instance my ex who is married (though still very young) recently is laying a pass at me, and it got me wondering why she's married in the first place..other cases of infidelity in the neighbour hood (religous people oo)...

House, pls I need encouragement from matured people on how best to go about it,cos really looking at whatz happening around, I feel its safer to go by the way of C.ronaldo
Re: Scared Of Getting Married.... by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2012
Then do not marry. And if u do, u may regret it.
Re: Scared Of Getting Married.... by streetsoldier1(m): 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2012
@tp, is that an advice? Encouragement is all I called for!
Re: Scared Of Getting Married.... by True2myself24(f): 5:24am On Dec 07, 2012
Your marriage will be what you make it.
Re: Scared Of Getting Married.... by luvmijeje(f): 5:44am On Dec 07, 2012
Op behind every sucessful man there is a woman.
Re: Scared Of Getting Married.... by larrymoore(m): 6:00am On Dec 07, 2012
Women will definately be who they are, just learn to live by dt paradigm n ready to face dat, grow up dude.
Re: Scared Of Getting Married.... by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 07, 2012
luvmijeje: Op behind every sucessful man there is a woman.
The woman referred to here is our mother since most of us have already become successful before we get married.
Re: Scared Of Getting Married.... by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 07, 2012
street-soldier:
Na advice bross!
Re: Scared Of Getting Married.... by Mynd44: 6:15am On Dec 07, 2012
street-soldier:
Sir, I find it amazing that you would seek encouragement from anonymous people over the internet. If you want to be encourages, go to church or see your friends.

What is done here is advice and you can take it or not.

My bit, stop looking at what happens around you. You can't decide your life based on the lives of othere can you? You are significant as an human and depending on you and your parthner, you might create a change
Re: Scared Of Getting Married.... by AtheistD(m): 6:57am On Dec 07, 2012
Maybe you are not yet ready for marriage. Maybe you should wait a few years and see how you feel. After all there is no rush.
Re: Scared Of Getting Married.... by luvmijeje(f): 7:11am On Dec 07, 2012
@tpacalipse I partly agree with u,most men I ve seen got succesful after weddings.
Re: Scared Of Getting Married.... by dmcdad: 10:41am On Dec 07, 2012
Mynd_44: You can't decide your life based on the lives of others. Can you? You are significant as an human and depending on you and your partner, you might create a change
Nice 1 bruv...
Re: Scared Of Getting Married.... by streetsoldier1(m): 3:21pm On Dec 07, 2012
luvmijeje: @tpacalipse I partly agree with u,most men I ve seen got succesful after weddings.
Av heard and seen that too, thatz a cool motivation, btw what if am made before marriage?? I pray I get better in marriage..ooshey!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Pick The Right Wife / The Truth / At What Point Should Enough Really Be Enough To Call It Quits In A Relations????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.