Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Kano State Donates 52 Trucks Of Relief Materials To Niger Republic. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano State Donates 52 Trucks Of Relief Materials To Niger Republic. (5039 Views)

Iara Oshiomole Donates Relief Materials To IDP In Edo (photos) / Onyeka Owenu Visits Yola IDP Camp, Donates Relief Materials To Refugees.. Photos / Kogi Flood Victims Protest Diversion Of Relief Materials. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano State Donates 52 Trucks Of Relief Materials To Niger Republic. by saudatu(m): 9:52pm On Oct 07, 2012
mu2sa2: All of you making derogatory statements about Nigeria are plain hypocrites. If u dont like Nigeria nobody is forcing u to stay in our beloved NAIJA. LEAVE NOW for good . As for d donation of relief materials to Niger republic, Kano state is free to use its resources anyway it wants. Hyper hypocrites,why do you not criticize d govt of the flood victims' states for not providing relief for their people with all d billions of naira in their coffers.By the way, did u know that Niger Republic is poorer than most of our states.D people of Niger Rep and kano state are one and d same people despite d artificial colonial boundary.
Hmmm i no say u be aboki a.k.a bokoharam. Bastard!!!!!!!
Re: Kano State Donates 52 Trucks Of Relief Materials To Niger Republic. by Yujin(m): 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2012
Gov. Kwankwaso is really a good brother's keeper.
To all lovers of 'One nigeria', what do you have to say?
Re: Kano State Donates 52 Trucks Of Relief Materials To Niger Republic. by saudatu(m): 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2012
dorothy111:

Sanusi donated some millions to Kano state during BH attack. If Kano state is so rich, why do they need CBN donation?

oro (world)!
1000 Likes
Re: Kano State Donates 52 Trucks Of Relief Materials To Niger Republic. by topsyking: 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2012
I don't even know what to say..I think it will be better nigeria spilt..cos the british colonial cause all this problem from the beginning merging the wrong pple with the right pple...
Re: Kano State Donates 52 Trucks Of Relief Materials To Niger Republic. by ZeusI: 11:15pm On Oct 07, 2012
Kano and Katsina states were never a Nigerian state, they were incorporated into Nigeria to reduce the heavy load Niger Rep would have had and cannot handle. And they are the ones that gives Nigeria headache every now and then. Abacha, the dictator. Alh. Mangal, the big smuggler(who has earned himself the right to import anything[human parts, gun and what not] he pleases and kills any security man obstructing his path without a second thought, which goes without repercaution), Buhari, the current Nigerian antagonist and a prospective threat come 2015 etc.
Re: Kano State Donates 52 Trucks Of Relief Materials To Niger Republic. by str8talk1: 11:29pm On Oct 07, 2012
mu2sa2: All of you making derogatory statements about Nigeria are plain hypocrites. If u dont like Nigeria nobody is forcing u to stay in our beloved NAIJA. LEAVE NOW for good . As for d donation of relief materials to Niger republic, Kano state is free to use its resources anyway it wants. Hyper hypocrites,why do you not criticize d govt of the flood victims' states for not providing relief for their people with all d billions of naira in their coffers.By the way, did u know that Niger Republic is poorer than most of our states.D people of Niger Rep and kano state are one and d same people despite d artificial colonial boundary.
Itz obvious,u r disillusioned. From ur drift,Nigeria can breakup,but tell me wia will ur f**ked up Governor get d money 2 spend 4 his Nigerien brothers,4rm d SS & SE Oil money or 4rm d sale of Cattles?
Re: Kano State Donates 52 Trucks Of Relief Materials To Niger Republic. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 07, 2012
I'm not sorry to say this..kano state executives reason with their arrse. Why states like kogi and kwara which are also in d north are suffering from flood and u gave relief materials to foreigners(i don't want to know how close niger is to kano, territorially or relationship wise), really beats my imagination! undecided
anyway while they are at it, since dey've got so much fund to spend i think they should also go to countries like sudan and somalia and give d sufferin people there relief materials too. Dat reminds me..before you finish ur state funds..send some relief materials to the millions of ur hausa beggars dat are flocking d streets of lagos and other parts of the west...so they can get d stinking hell outta this region completely. Let us start mindin our business na..abi no be so?! undecided
bloody abokis!!

Sege dambasa!
Re: Kano State Donates 52 Trucks Of Relief Materials To Niger Republic. by achi4u(m): 1:35am On Oct 08, 2012
Lachynos2k2: why is nobody seein this d way i am seein it?....''we give you relief materials and in return u give us suicide bombers''...thats simply called FOREIGN EXCHANGE
Gbam!
Xchange for guns and suicide bombers.

those aboki's are smart and brainless.
Re: Kano State Donates 52 Trucks Of Relief Materials To Niger Republic. by christ4mi(f): 10:12am On Oct 08, 2012
Foolish idiots always viewing things in Tribal coloration. River State donated $1Million to Haiti victims. So what's good for Niger is also good for Haiti
https://www.nairaland.com/386673/rivers-state-donates-1m-haiti
Re: Kano State Donates 52 Trucks Of Relief Materials To Niger Republic. by jaybee(f): 11:06am On Oct 08, 2012
Re: Kano State Donates 52 Trucks Of Relief Materials To Niger Republic. by Jamisco: 11:52am On Oct 08, 2012
DELTA BOY: But people are dying In Kogi due to flood , no relief material. The owners of the oil will soon occupy their resources so that they can join their brother in Niger rep

this oil matter is too much oo. like, there are so much countries that are good without so called oil. Japan, Israel, UK etc has no oil and other natural resources we have in Nigeria but they are doing good. i think the owners of so called oil should for the matter of urgency occupy their resource before it will be too late for them.

Kuwait has abundant oil with limited population and among the countries that have higher per capita income but i don't think they are better off.

i am tired with this your so called oil propaganda, may be you didn't know that its exploitation was done with money from groundnuts, cotton, hides/skin etc.
Re: Kano State Donates 52 Trucks Of Relief Materials To Niger Republic. by Jamisco: 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
DANILSA: why are we shouting? an ibo man has nothing in common with an hausa man, a yoruba man has nothing in common with a hausa man except for the forced marriage.just imagine flood in Kogi,Anambra,bayelsa,lagos,Edo etc this outcasts did not do anything but they preferred helping another country. wether na Governor, president,senator, CBN governor, aboki na aboki. it's just like a cat calling a dog broda.mtwwww sad angry

you forget to mention flood in adamawa, taraba, benue, nassarawa, plateau, niger etc

this is based on interest is not the matter of igbo. yoruba or hausa. if you don't know we have about 250 different languages in nigeria, gongola (adamawa&taraba) along has 150. so ibo, yoruba and hausa are the minorities in nigeria. you would not find hausa indegine in adamawa, taraba, benue, nassarawa, plateau, kogi, kwara, niger except those migrated long ago to those states. but you will see them in niger republic and 94% of them there are muslim.

so keep your mouth shut, they are helping their own blood brothers and brothers in mohammadism. sanusi lamido sanusi helped only kano state during the the bokoharam menace and refused to even comment on borno, yobe, adamawa, gombe, niger state etc because people in these states are not hausa origin. yobe and borno states are occupied by kanuri people 70% of them cannot even communicate with hausa.

what i am trying to portray above is that hausa in the north is just an official language recognized by the govt as igbo in the south and yoruba in the west but not all people from these regions are igbos and yorubas respectively.
Re: Kano State Donates 52 Trucks Of Relief Materials To Niger Republic. by DDNICE: 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2012
In turn they will appreciate the gesture by training and donating suicide bombers
Re: Kano State Donates 52 Trucks Of Relief Materials To Niger Republic. by charzyn: 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2012
That was the reason why the hausas looted our money to build refinary for niger republic that was build between the border of nigeria and niger republic due to that the nuger deltans has dorminate the seat of power and thier god given resources. This is the only means the can use to coperate with niger republic to survive from thier oil after breaking up nigeria. Mugus
Re: Kano State Donates 52 Trucks Of Relief Materials To Niger Republic. by Ishilove: 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2012
Gov.RABIU KWANKWASO of kano state should be investigated to ascertain his nationality. He may not be a nigerian but has nigerien ancestory. Many of the past governors were from niger republic but were raised and assimilated in kano. Kwankwaso may be one them. 'Water always run through its source' so says the adage. Kwankwaso may be remembering his kinsmen at the expense of nigerian flood victims. His case may be like that of Alh.shuguba who was deported back to chad in 1980 for having chadian ancestory. He was holding elective post in borno state house of assembly. Crisis in the north may be as a result of elected leaders who are not nigerians.
Re: Kano State Donates 52 Trucks Of Relief Materials To Niger Republic. by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2012
Let us remain calm and watch the comedians. Nigeria has degenerated to a barbaric society where anything and any action goes. Please, God Send a Moses to LEAD us to a CANAAN.

(1) (2) (Reply)

El Rufai Struck By Mysterious Illness? / Pix: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Today in Area 1 Mosque, Abuja / Oshiomhole Pledges To Transform Otuo Kingdom When Voted In As Senator  (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.